Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Discussion Topic (OOC)

Unreliable Narrator

Zataka makes her own fate...

(P.S. Great to have you back up to speed again!)

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oof, four diamonds gone. There's no chance of shoving all the rite-born off the map now. 

What a terrible shame...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thanks to Nato for going along with such a dreamy jam. So satisfying to have these characters come together and hash out some of their differences IC, I've been hoping we'd get to see them either forgive and ally with or continue to misunderstand and instigate each other as the series comes closer to its conclusion, and it's awesome to see a cool character development opportunity like that come fruition. Lots of twists and turns in development, really fun stuff, and it turned out even better than we expected.

Surprisingly fast paced, too, which is satisfying, especially given my, ahem, history, with writing dream sequences. Honestly at this point, especially if you count the memory crystal jam from over a year ago, Knichou dreamscape sequences could be considered a Six Kingdoms trope.

The dreamers haven't woken up yet, but now that they're on the same page, you'll get to tune in for the ride with us as we all find out what's in store together.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Kal the Guardian, here's your Far Shore Adventure Prompts:

• Timeline: B
  • Element: Ice (Havohk gets a boost to their Ice powers due to shared element)
  • Conflict: Character vs. Nature
  • Twist: The Story That Never Was

Optional Matoran Principles (may choose up to 3):

• Accuracy
  • Courage
  • Duty
  • Peace
  • Prosperity
  • Speed
  • Stamina

• Like 3

Happy chat.

I was mistaken with how a couple things work with the Kaita mechs. Most notably Time Duplication. As such, these posts are going to be rewritten/removed: Post 1, Post 2, and Post 3.

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes to all involved. I will edit this post to confirm when I have made the changes.

EDIT: Changes have been made. Viltia is no longer attacking Zataka, Korio, or Opal.

This most notably affects @Smudge8@Vezok's Friend, @Tarn, and @Gecko Greavesy. By extension, this also affects @BULiK, @Unreliable Narrator, @~Xemnas~, and @EmperorWhenua.

Edited by Kal the Guardian
  • Like 3

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Irnakk has entered the Time Between Time at Irnakk's Tooth. Please keep his Hex effect in mind if you enter its range:

Irnakk’s presence on a given plane diminishes the effects of any hex-based effects not-aligned to him by reducing their range by one hex.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hahvok's Far Shore Adventure has concluded. I challenged myself to do it all in one post. I didn't quite get in everything I wanted, but hopefully I did well enough within the limited amount.

Hahvok's prompts were:

Timeline: B
Element: Ice (Havohk gets a boost to their Ice powers due to shared element)
Conflict: Character vs. Nature
Twist: The Story That Never Was
Optional Matoran Principles (may choose up to 3):

Duty
Peace
Prosperity
Speed
Stamina

I chose to go with Duty, Peace, and Stamina.

@Unreliable Narrator @Eyru @Vezok's Friend

• Like 2

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

that is a powerful combination of two numbers that could strike fear into many hearts

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 2:59 AM, Kal the Guardian said:

I was mistaken with how a couple things work with the Kaita mechs. Most notably Time Duplication. As such, these posts are going to be rewritten/removed: Post 1, Post 2, and Post 3.

I apologize for the inconvenience this causes to all involved. I will edit this post to confirm when I have made the changes.

EDIT: Changes have been made. Viltia is no longer attacking Zataka, Korio, or Opal.

This most notably affects @Smudge8@Vezok's Friend, @Tarn, and @Gecko Greavesy. By extension, this also affects @BULiK, @Unreliable Narrator, @~Xemnas~, and @EmperorWhenua.

Zataka post has been updated to reflect the retcon, we now return to our regularly scheduled program of Zataka and Tuyet & co. giving one another grief. 

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

So the Grand Builders are just Toa? 

@Kal the Guardian congrats on weaving all 6 prompts into your single post. It was a great Far Shore Adventure. Sometimes less is more, and in this case I think the shorter format worked in your favor. Without further ado, loot:

Your rolls: 5, 11, 16, 1, 7, 15

• Havohk's Ice Shields are now made of protosteel
  • +1 Psychological Flaw (your choice) and a pair of Shredder Claws
  • Kanohi Garai, Great Mask of Gravity
  • All wounds inflicted in the post remain when he returns
  • A Krana Su that allows him to connect to the telepathic hive mind that is formed of any character who wears a krana they got in a Far Shore Adventure (I think Toru Nui has one?)
  • An elemental bullhorn of fire. Shouting through the bullhorn magnifies one's voice and causes great bursts of flame. Focusing one's elemental energies through the elemental bullhorn of fire allows for toa-level control of fire while speaking through the bullhorn.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy chat.

@Unreliable Narrator, how high up is the aqua sphere nowadays? The first post of the gameplay topic says above the cloud layer, but has that changed at all? If it still is above the cloud layer, how high is that approximately?

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic