Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Berys, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Bridge

Alone on the bridge, Berys listened to Knichou’s orders over the radio.

The commander and captain were -

he wanted to-

and-

but-

What?!?

The Le-Matoran put a hand to his face and sighed. He held that position for a few moments, before standing up and sluggishly walking over to the bridge’s exit. The doors unceremoniously slid open and he looked to the resident Bo-Toa.

“Uhhhhh, Triage… I think Knichou just made you acting captain?”

The Taku’s pilot shrugged awkwardly.

“Congrats?”

Edited by BULiK
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Yumiwak | Panda, Irnakk's Tooth

"Wow, what a Nice day for a bad time." I mentally connected with my kaiju-crew.

[Marrow.]

[You have done well.]

[Follow the dragons. They are mine, as are you.]

Edited by EmperorWhenua
I hate you, Max
  • Like 3

IC: Marrow - Fort Foliage

He stumbled back with a disgruntled growl as the dragon's flame tickled his toes. Around him, his plants were twisting and reshaping, taking on the heat-resistant properties of fireroot to better withstand the beast's withering heat. 

As the dragon flew lower, Marrow began forming a simple club in his hands, intent on swatting the monster in the face once it was close. 

But then the voice came, and he obeyed, watching and waiting to see where the dragon would lead him. 

@Tarn

• Like 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Remains of Fort Nektann

Korio changed direction upon hearing Yumiwak's message, flying upwards and stopping just above the Tahtorak, loosely coiling as he sat in the sky. Their fight was over, the destruction that could have been caused by two Riteborn fighting barely averted. He then turned and headed in the direction of the skull on the horizon, expecting Marrow to follow.

@Gecko Greavesy@EmperorWhenua

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Marrow - On The March

He lumbered reluctantly in the direction the dragon led, converting the plants adorning his form fully to fireroot to shield himself from the flames that rained from the sky in the dragon's wake, and summoning clumps of airweed in his mouth as he had while underwater, to avoid breathing in the choking smoke. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou/The Taku)

Niidak nodded slowly. ”Yes. Memories of the past are some of the few things that bring me comfort. But that is all they are, mere memories.”

She turned to look at the Le-Matoran as he entered and announced that Triage had become the captain of the ship temporarily. Then she looked back at her and grinned. ”I suppose now you have the power to make my employment official, Captain.”

@Tarn

• Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Triage - The Taku

Triage stared at Berys blankly, then deeply into the bowl of stew before him. He dropped his spoon into it and placed a hand against his mask.

"That's great, Berys..." he said, muffled. His hand slid down from his Hauora and rested on the table as he turned to Niidak. "I already welcomed you aboard. I guess that has more weight, now." Triage winced. "And don't...call me captain, please. Just Triage."

Was he getting a headache?

@Daniel the Finlander@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

On 6/8/2021 at 10:17 AM, EmperorWhenua said:

IC Jam | Uhuraz' Plane

Korruhn tucked his legs to his torso, and took the impact of the landing in his shoulder, rolling forward to dissipate some of the kinetic energy. He followed through to his feet, weaponless and not close enough to his objective. This docent was powerful, indeed. But there was a tinge of desperation to his mannerisms. Korruhn stared back at him, his eyes fixed in a steely gaze. The Toa had not come this far to be halted by these forgotten relics.

Korruhn chuckled. “I’m sorry, docent, but there’s only two ways this ends. Either way, I’ll be leaving here. You just get to choose whether you live or not.

"That's Lord Uhuraz to you," he corrected. "Tall words, though, coming from a foot soldier."

And that’s where you’re wrong, Lord,” Korruhn replied, smirking. “I’m not a soldier.”

Uhuraz was backing away from korruhn, but not out of fear anymore. "You were before," he said in a measured voice, "and you are now. You always were someone's pawn.

And suddenly, at the ancient Aspect's whim, a billowing plume of shadow energy burning red at its core shot from his chest, a power from an ancient taboo none of the visitors had seen before or could anticipate occurring. At the end of the plume was a hand large enough to throw an ARC, and it was winding its way to Korruhn directly.

Korruhn’s eyes grew wide at the night of Uhuraz’ power, yet he remained steadfast. Without his mask power, he had to get more creative to escape harm. Letting out a mighty roar, Korruhn focused all of the energy he could muster into his right arm, and directed as much gravitational force as he could muster onto the top of Uhuraz’ shoulders. He braces for impact with the taboo’s power; he wasn’t sure his plan would work.

Uhuraz' body buckled under the sudden weight on his shoulders and he fell to one knee to support the onslaught, but his focus was steely as ever and directed the shadow hand's course steadfastly to Korruhn.

Not wasting a moment when he saw one, Korruhn released from his gravitational attack on Uhuraz; it wasn't the soundest of plans, what with a shadow hand headed straight toward him. He'd never seen one, and he didn't want to know what it could do. He rolled to his right, trying to out-maneuver the Hand long enough to come up with something.

As he completed his roll and came into a crouch, he felt something hit his hip: a small container, the contents sloshing about. Energized Protodermis. Metru Nui's vengeance. He grinned, and tore the container free from his belt, clutching it in his right hand. With the assistance of all of the power he could muster, he threw the canister as hard as he could, directly at the Lord of War.

Grime stood in the hallway out. There was no door, and no exit. He grimaced, then broke the glass of the nearest object. "Hey," Grime shouted, "leave my friend alone!" And he threw the Wu Tang vinyl record like a bamboo disk at Uhuraz's face.

From his vantage point at one end of the stage Jural witnessed the matoran Grime conduct his looting crime and instantly rebuked him. "Leave the exhibits alone," he commanded, to no avail, and when Grime picked up the priceless, one-of-a-kind vinyl album and threw it at his Lord, Jural focused his Matatu to catch the disk midair and redirect it away from Uhuraz. It clattered to the floor elsewhere, its precious grooves tarnished by the ground but otherwise still intact. "You insolent vermin."

Meanwhile, Velox understood the tactics of trading fire with opponents and focused on combatting Whisper singularly. As soon as his barrage of lightning rescinded he activated his Hau—and not an instant too soon it was. The protective bubble around him was alight with red energy that dissipated harmlessly on its shell. And then, without waiting for it to stop, he simply vanished from sight entirely—

—and descended from the ceiling aiming his rahkshi staff of poison where Whisper was in whatever form she took, aiming to demolish the Aspect with corrupting power.

Whisper’s newfound Staff of Mind Reading once again offered her head-start enough to anticipate and evade the incoming strike. As Velox vanished - and reappeared - the tethers extending from Whisper's merged forms acted like legs, some pulling and some pushing to propel her out of the staff’s path. 

One of the silvery tendrils then extended and whipped back towards Velox, intent on striking him and imparting all of the power of level two Slow, and level three Stasis and Sleep, on impact.

Velox was not an acclaimed fighter against a group, but he was a superior duelist, and at such close range his lightning energy was both unpredictable in its angles and unavoidable in its strikes. He never got the chance to reach Whisper with his weapon, but with his energies… Velox seemed to simply erupt with white-hot streaks of electricity. He would immolate the Aspect where she was.

Pain was another new experience for Whisper, albeit a far less enjoyable one. Every nerve ending of her merged forms was aflame, the limited ability of the electric bug offering little protection against the raw power of a Toa. 

Whisper’s form froze in place as she swiftly turned her Stasis power back on herself, preventing further pain from being inflicted. She remained that way as she waited for Velox’s lightning to abate, and his next move to be made.

But it did not come. Just as suddenly as he came, Velox vanished and then reappeared a short distance away to engage Stannis. 

And in his stead came Jural's methodical offense that cut through Whisper's psionic advantage like a hot knife through butter. Jural was mentally shielded from intrusions as a consequence of his traumatic bond to Aspect Uhuraz and subsequent conditioning, so he slipped as a thief in the night while Velox had kept Whisper preoccupied. He aimed his crossbow and delivered a cryo-imbued bolt from the weapon at Whisper's back from his safe distance before strafing to the side. "You really have changed," he rebuked sardonically. "You've gotten uglier."

The bolt struck Whisper’s stasis-fielded form from behind, forming a craggy crust of ice that persisted even after the shield had been released. She switched to Ice Resistance and Laser Vision, melting herself free as she scuttled around to face her new attacker. “Better to be ugly than be as bitter and broken inside as you clearly are,” she snarled, loosing a volley of lasers in his direction.

As soon as Whisper dropped her stasis field Jural activated his Matatu on her. First step: Picking her off the ground. Next step: Impaling her on the ARC's sword that nestled on a cradle by the power armor on the other end of the room. He hoped Velox could forgive him for the trespass.

Between the gravitic grasp on Uhuraz' shoulder and the narrowing gap between the dark fist and his quarry, the Shadow Hand taboo became harder and harder to control effectively and the vial of liquid that splashed onto the warlord's diminutive form robbed him of his last vestiges of focus though not because of what Korruhn had wanted. The shadow hand collided with the floor right beside Korruhn, seizing a portion of the stage and pulling it out like a gardener grabbing a clump of offending dirt, and began to retract back to Uhuraz. 

But even though the energized protodermis spilled on Uhuraz' small body and drenched through his armor into his flesh he did not melt, or begin to burn, or even scream in pain. Instead, he looked confused, and elated. What flooded his senses was not agony, but... knowledge. A window in time had opened before his eyes and he could see the whole of Creation everywhere it was. 

He saw Nixie and Vhisola introduce themselves to a Builder turaga and Onaku die at the hands of the Aspect of Faith. He saw Mahrika and Sorilax enter the Temple of Life and Ostrox peer at The Atramentonicle. He saw Niidak being a boss and Kas be humbled. He knew of Yumiwak's dastardly accomplishment and Zataka's unexpected deal with Irnakk. He saw Irnakk rise from the volcano and rebuke recalcitrant apoligists. He saw Nuju, poor Nuju, try to sell a portal like a freak show act, and he even witnessed Havohk fulfill his quest. He saw Marrow demolish the old wellspring and the two airships being moved like chess pieces. He saw everything that happened wherever it happened, but only through that window in time. 

"I... see... the world really has gone to Krom," he said, a new, knowing look on his face as he seethed within. The world needed him more than ever to escape his divine shackles and bring the universe to heel before it was too wrecked. The worlds needed Order. He hoped it wasn't too late yet. "Is your plan to depress me to death?"

@Crimson Jester @Gecko Greavesy @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

IC Katrin Nuva - Ta-Koro - Far Shore:

Kat set to work at once. She sat, cross legged, before the fire, and didn't stop trying for three days straight before Vakama Insisted she leave his hut to eat and drink.

So it was that she fell into an almost comfortable rhythm, spending hours at a time before the flame, and then leaving and being a part of the village. Initially, the Matoran were wary of her, and the Guard Captain watched her every step personally. As the days passed however, and they saw Kat be nothing but helpful and kind, they warmed up to her, offering their history and their stories and customs in return for her own. None had heard of her island, but they knew of The Great Spirit, though they named him differently. Mat'a Nui. She learned that in this world he had a dark brother, called Mah'ku'tah. The two had once watched over the island as equals, but after Mah'ku'tah darkened a tribe of Matoran favored by Mat'a Nui, the Great Spirit had cast down his brother, and sealed him under the island with six elemental beings called Toa. When Kat asked what had happened to the darkened tribe, the story seemed vague, and answers seemed to vary. Some said the tribe was destroyed by Mah'ku'tah, others thought that Mat'a Nui slew them in despair, and still others claimed they were simply sealed away with Mah'ku'tah.

Kat eventually turned her questions to Tahu, the Toa everyone seemed to hold in such high regard. Different Matoran seemed to see him differently. Some told of his might, and his determination and will. Others nervously deflected questions about the subject. A few seemed skeptical of his allegiance, claiming he was destructive, having little regard for friend or foe if angered. Almost everyone spoke of a short tempered creature, prone to frustration and fits of rage. Some Matoran seemed to be guilty when questioned, but wouldn't entirely be able to explain why when pressed.

On one morning, the Toa of Fire was stopped by the Captain of the Guard before she could go to the fire.

"Why can't I try today?" She asked with a hint of a whine.

"The Turaga has important preparations to make. He must confer with the other Turaga soon, and the journey to Kini Nui is a long and treacherous one."

Kat's face lit up, "Oh, I've been there!" She exclaimed before remembering that this was not the same place. "Well…. We had a place called that too, anyway. What are they meeting for, anyway?”

"It's no business of ours."

"You've never asked? How come?"

The Guard captain gave Kat a quizzical look, "It's not my place to question the wisdom of the Turaga."

Kat frowned, clearly not convinced. "Do the Turaga gather like this often?"

He frowned back, "You ask many questions, Stranger," he said with stern disapproval.

Kat grinned, “Seems to me like you don’t ask enough questions!” SHe looked back over at the Turaga’s hut.

The Guard Captain huffed, but did not respond.

Kat laced her hands behind her head and stepped away, “Well, I guess I’ll explore around today, then, maybe get some practice in! See ya, Captain!”

Her wanderings took her around the outside of the koro proper. She hadn’t had much of a chance to really explore around this new land at all, and she figured the best place to start was where she’d landed: the beach. It was peaceful here, so much so that she couldn’t help but turn her thoughts to home. Not Zakaz, no, her true home, that tiny island paradise in the southern islands that now floated far above the strange land they’d spilled out onto. A pang of homesickness struck her as she stared out at the ocean. Despite all her adventures, and all the people she’d met, she wasn’t sure that anyone really knew her. On that note, she wasn’t sure if she knew herself anymore. She knelt in the sand, and traced her name in the grains. Katrin. She frowned and added ‘Nuva’ to the end. Her frown only deepened. She still wasn’t sure what that meant. She knew it had given her more power, and that it was important somehow, but despite all that, it felt…. Foreign. Like it wasn’t hers. She hadn’t earned that power.

She smoothed the sand back over the Nuva portion. Katrin. That was the important part. Unearned power or not, it was her choices and her life. She decided what to do with them. She brought forth a flame in her palm, held it in front of her, and let her mind wander. The shadows behind her lengthened, and the day passed.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a glint of light from above. High up on the cliffs, something was reflecting the late afternoon sunlight.

• Like 2

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

The air around her was full of ash and smoke. Above her head the twin dragons that had so recently been her trusted colleagues danced around where Ysocla knew the Panda to be. As Justice crested the last hill, bringing the airship into view, the engineer steeled herself for whatever confrontation was to come. The furrow in her brow softened upon recognizing Yumiwak standing on the deck; at least the absolute worst-case scenario hadn’t come to pass.

Revving her bike to alert the crew of her return, Ysocla drove down to the boarding ramp before riding it back to the deck. A couple of crew members had to hurry out of the way of her arrival, though she paid them no mind after hopping off the bike. Instead, she made a beeline directly towards her liege. Her otherwise unwavering gaze was broken momentarily to observe the Kanohi Dragons’ journey northward before reaching Yumiwak. The skakdi empress could plainly see that the engineer had been crying recently, no doubt during the trip back to the ship. Ysocla for her part did not make an effort to conceal her current emotional state. Her body shook with barely-controlled rage while she stared down at the deck in fury. She momentarily thrust an accusatory finger at her liege before her emotions gave out. Instead, Ysocla leaned heavily on her sword and let out a long, haggard sigh. After a moment, her eyes became focused again and she summoned enough strength to stand up straight. Her voice lacked the energy it normally would have, but her words were still purposeful.

...Why them?

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

”As you wish,” she replied with a chuckle, grabbed the bowl and poured the rest of its contents into her mouth. After absorbing it all she put the bowl back down and stood up. ”Anyways, I should go get my hoverbike before it sinks beneath the waves. Have a good meal.”

She left the meeting room and walked down the stairs and the ramp. She walked past some strangers near the ship and headed to the entrance of Ko-Pou where she had parked her bike.

When she arrived, it was nowhere to be seen. She was too late. The hoverbike had sunk beneath the waves, and while she could theoretically retrieve it, its machinery was now flooded with water and would be difficult to repair.

She sighed and shrugged. ”Oh well,” she mumbled to herself. ”Easy come, easy go.”

OOC: niidak has lost her vehicle, it will be removed from her profile.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

9 hours ago, Tarn said:

Triage stared at Berys blankly, then deeply into the bowl of stew before him. He dropped his spoon into it and placed a hand against his mask.

"That's great, Berys..." he said, muffled. His hand slid down from his Hauora and rested on the table as he turned to Niidak. "I already welcomed you aboard. I guess that has more weight, now." Triage winced. "And don't...call me captain, please. Just Triage."

Was he getting a headache?

36 minutes ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

”As you wish,” she replied with a chuckle, grabbed the bowl and poured the rest of its contents into her mouth. After absorbing it all she put the bowl back down and stood up. ”Anyways, I should go get my hoverbike before it sinks beneath the waves. Have a good meal.”

She left the meeting room and walked down the stairs and the ramp. She walked past some strangers near the ship and headed to the entrance of Ko-Pou where she had parked her bike.

IC: Berys & Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku

Arnex took a break from her meal to give Triage a quick, informal salute as Niidak called him captain. "Congrats, cap-Triage!"

Berys continued to stand in the doorway to the bridge, arms crossed. "Knichou said he and Nale are inside the temple ruins, something about a portal. Whatever the two of them are doing in there, apparently they might not have radio contact. They'll link up with us on their own after they finish. Until then, he put you in charge of the ship and this evacuation."

"I've double checked the repairs from... our new co-worker, I guess," the Le-matoran said with a gracious nod to Niidak as the Vortixx left the room. "We're operating at full capabilities now, and are ready to set off for Tobduk-Koro whenever all passengers are aboard and ready."

• Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kanohi and “Komisti” - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi flinched in the middle of Sucordak hammering a disk, nearby ruining it. They … he had heard there may be more than one of these titanic beasts, but for their to be a way to create more, in the hands of the native Skakdi…

Komisti spoke up, “the rain demon is dead, two of the Kaita mechs were able to kill it. But there was another one with power over an exhausting poison, and if others are created, they could overwhelm the mechs. I … I need to accompany Ulkarr, try to stop more being created.

Kanohi let out a sigh as Sucordak mended the disk, “I … if one of those beasts is dead, that is a relief. But if more can be made … I do not know however if we can spare Komisti. I had hoped to have them help me and Sucordak forge some sort of Kanoka Blade, just get the process down so we could begin making them on their own.

I…” Komisti stumbled, they … they could not abandon the village could they? Not after Kini-Koro fell.

H-here is my decision. Ulkarr, you are free to go and gather what supplies you need we can spare, along with recruiting help. You still are acting councilor while Councilor NU is away, I must respect your decision. And if the Tahtarok can be recreated, we need to know and try to stop it. And if you can’t, some of the scouts say the island’s shape is rapidly changing, we will need someone to map it, and figure out if Tobduk-Koro is in danger of sinking.

While you prepare, Komisti will help me and Sucordak learn to forge a Kanoka Blade. Perhaps a Kanoka Blade of Weakening, since we can spare those disks to experiment,” Sucordak nodded and set aside the now finished disk, before he brought forth a few disks of weakening along with a few pieces of technology, he had gathered them in preparation for this, taken bits and ends from spare parts in the radio tower and parts scavenged from the Impact.

I have some experience with making my staff, Sucordak is our best disk maker, and Collector made their Kanoka Blade. Between the three of us, we should be able to make one. When you return, Komisti can go with you, should we have made enough headway. Once they leave, the two of us should ge able to make more.

A-alright,” Komisti nodded, relieved that they could go. They moved to Sucordak, and began to check over the parts included. They had plenty of Protodermis luckily thanks to the mine, hopefully they could forge any other parts they needed. 

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran began to use her telescopic lens on the moving words that covered the wall, trying to see if she could adapt to their motions if she tried long enough. Her Fitch power was adaptation after all, if she kept at her, her optics might become more precise, and her brain module might adjust to read quicker. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kardaka - Ko-Pou

The Turaga of Stone winced, but relented, following after Klawne to the flying vessel. “Have … have you ever flown in something like this before?” Kardaka asked her fellow Turaga with a tinge of worry. She still was unfamiliar with the technology of the Ark, and to ride in this vessel through the skies, it was worrisome.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly @Onaku @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

“Good to know you have something to fight back against the giant beasties…” she eventually said, although in the back of her mind she contemplated the fact that all the beasties seemed to come from Irnakk - as did she, although not by choice. She wondered if that mattered to the Kaita...

“I hope those are here to protect people.” she continued, then focused back on the lesterin. 

“The name is Zataka. And I’m looking for help.”

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

Exuze looked behind him. Everyone else was gone? Was he losing his mind? They were real, right?

The lesterin shook his head and refocused on the situation at hand. Giant robots, shadow lady, Tuyet being Tuyet. Exuze decided to ask the obvious as he walked closer to Tuyet and her airship.

"Lookin' fer help with what exactly?"

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The shadowy titan smirked at Exuze. “Why, getting everybody off this cursed rock of course.”

Her eyes flitted over to Tuyet. “Without breaking spacetime in the process.” she added with a wink.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator@BULiK

IC [Scarrow - Irnakk’s Tooth, Beyond the Veil]

Scarrow was apprehensive, claws still raised. They’d saved the other Zivon but who knew how they would react? It was just as likely they’d lash out still - but the familiar stranger submitted instantly however, so Scarrow began to relax. They studied the other Zivon while tilting their head and making deep clicking noises, which basically amounted to checking and asking Opal how badly she was hurt and if she’d be able to go on alone. 

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Opal - Realm of Nightmares

Opal was a sorry sight, with blood and venom still dripping from her blistered, broken stinger, one of her claws cracked and brittle from being blasted with Weakness energy, and the deep wound to her head still oozing ichor. 

Her dimming mind struggled to make sense of what had transpired. Why hadn't she been able to retreat to this plane herself? Why had that strange metallic creature attacked her? How had it been able to hurt her. What had happened to the beings that Irnakk had sent her to find? And why had this other Zivon come to her aid?

She tried to focus on the other Zivon before her, to figure out how and why they seemed so familiar... but her vision was blurred, and her thoughts fuzzy. She wavered again, her wobbling legs struggling just to keep her standing as she slowly backed away, conceding the territory to her saviour. 

@Vezok's Friend

"By all means, explain," the Lesterin replied. "Maybe I can make sense of yer plan if it's not time travel."

Edited by BULiK

"Thanks," Triage replied to both Niidak and Arnex. He noticed the latter's salute and winced again. Blast it, he was the ship's doctor, not its captain. He turned to Berys. "Good. That's good," Triage said, trying to fit into his new role as fast as possible. "Is everyone accounted for? I think we're still missing a couple of people--both Turaga."

@BULiK@Daniel the Finlander

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

22 hours ago, pokemonlover360 said:

Ysocla for her part did not make an effort to conceal her current emotional state. Her body shook with barely-controlled rage while she stared down at the deck in fury. She momentarily thrust an accusatory finger at her liege before her emotions gave out. Instead, Ysocla leaned heavily on her sword and let out a long, haggard sigh. After a moment, her eyes became focused again and she summoned enough strength to stand up straight. Her voice lacked the energy it normally would have, but her words were still purposeful.

...Why them?

IC Yumiwak | Panda

She needed an answer. She deserved an answer. The truth was... hard.

I cast my eyes down to the deck first, then slowly turned them back to Ysocla and met her gaze as the leader I was. In the background, the sailors began the process of liftoff as soon as Ys had gotten on board, all rightfully eager to leave this place entirely. "It wasn't supposed to be them," I said slowly to disguise my broken tone with artificial strength. "I didn't want it to be them.

"It was supposed to be Zataka, and all the rest of us would have been able to rally with her and seize this land called Zakaz for the better. We would have taken the Godhead by storm and delivered our people from the shackles of the Matoran by blood or negotiation and brought new life to the island. But when Zataka fell into the lava Irnakk claimed her as his own and severed the bond I had to her. We nearly perished out of fright when she came back as something else entirely and I don't have any idea why she didn't strike me down then. She could have. I probably would have liked that."

I sighed and the first signs of tears began to come to my face. It doesn't happen often, or even at all, but sometimes you just have to allow the big sad energy, you know? "In the aftermath there were just the three of us. Korio seemed determined to not let my pilgrimage be in vain and volunteered to throw himself into the volcano instead. I didn't even get the chance to argue him down when Zai challenged him over it. They fought each other, but not over me, they fought each other because they hated each other and I... guess I was just the proxy for their personal feud. Korio melted Zai. Zai turned Korio into a living match. And then they both fell in, dying together as they tore at each other's throats to the end, and Irnakk... I guess he let me keep them in a sick joke.

"Oh, Ys... I am so, so sorry. If it had only gone any other way we would all be standing here together still and if I could trade their draconic forms for who they were before I would. The God of Nightmares has taught me one thing above all else: The worst dreams of all are the ones we suffer while awake."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui, Valley

With - Mazor, Mauka NUVA Proxima

The knee high ferns had given way to knee high grasses that swayed in the valley’s warm breeze. For having such altitude, this place was somehow warm enough to be able to support a jungle biome. Viltia really enjoyed it. It was kind of like the Fau Swamp, but so pure and full of exuberant life. She wished she could spend more time in it just experiencing all it had to offer, but that time might never come.

They were halfway to Kini-Nui now. It sat on a sparkling lake as the sun ever so gently climbed up the sky. In an hour or so it would be noon. Maybe even time for a snack.

Mazor asked her about the mech. She happily gave a response, “Well, if it sees a Rite-born, the monsters from Irnakk’s Tooth the volcano, it stops at nothing to go fight and kill them, even if no one is piloting it.

I unlocked it just in case I needed super quick access to the mech. Then I had to start it up to get all my powers back. Unlocking the bunker had drained them. But I don’t want it wandering off and potentially getting in over its head, so I was forced to lock it up again. Although this time it's a lock I made, so it’ll be way easier to hop in should something happen.

But I’m sure everything will work out fine. So, what do you think we should do if no one is there with any Makoki Stones yet?

Viltia graciously accepted the Krom Sphere, turning it over both in her hands and in her tethers as she inspected it.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Smudge8

• Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

On 6/8/2021 at 12:42 PM, Void Emissary said:

The ship flew for a short while -- perhaps a quarter of an hour -- before the Aspect leaned forward to peer more closely through the windshield.

"There," Parnassus said, pointing down. "Do you see that green pool? Land as close as you can get."

IC Leklo | Alp, Kumu

Leklo landed. "This is where your kind is from?" he said. "Creepy."

OOC @Toru Nui @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

• Like 2

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

"For you, maybe," Parnassus said, walking down the gangplank and onto terra firma. "For me, this is home."

But what a home it was! When Parnassus had first straddled the Horizon's Call, they had sworn never to return to this ruined place until it was time to complete their destiny -- but now it seemed more and more likely that their destiny would be completed for them here, whether they liked it or not.

"Cousins!" they bellowed into the mists and shadows of the Caldera. "Parnassus of the Boundless Horizons returns to you! I wish to confer with kin and kind! Come forth!"

OOC: @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA @EmperorWhenua @Keeper of Kraata

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

15 hours ago, Tarn said:

"Thanks," Triage replied to both Niidak and Arnex. He noticed the latter's salute and winced again. Blast it, he was the ship's doctor, not its captain. He turned to Berys. "Good. That's good," Triage said, trying to fit into his new role as fast as possible. "Is everyone accounted for? I think we're still missing a couple of people--both Turaga."

IC: Berys & Arnex, Ko-Pou, The Taku

"Okay," Berys said. "I'll get us ready for takeoff. Arnex, can you go down and double check that for me?"

The Onu-Matoran nodded and turned to go to the lower deck. Berys walked to the bridge and took a seat. The Taku was still in hover mode, having not had all of it's landing gear intact before the various repairs. The landing gear was down, but Berys pushed a lever forwards to change that. The four robotic legs folded back inside the ship, a clear indicator for anyone on the ground that the Taku was going to leave soon.

In fact, there was a better way to get the attention of those nearby. Berys pulled a cord and the bass-like honk of the Taku's powerful foghorn resounded throughout the area. He then picked up the radio transmitter and flicked it over to the airship's loudspeakers.

"This is the last call for the last ride to Tobduk-Koro. We'll be leaving shortly."

Arnex arrived at the entrance ramp, and saw that the pair of Turaga were already making their way back to the ship. When both were aboard, Arnex stood at the edge of the ramp, doing one final check for any other potential passengers.

OOC: @Tarn@Toru Nui@Harvali  & whoever is at Ko-Pou, here we go. Next Taku crew post from me will probably be takeoff, just so everyone is on the same page. Have your characters be on, off, or w/e, but point is we're leaving soon and if I'm forgetting someone we'll just retcon it together.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The titan’s gaze slipped off of the earthbound beings in front of her and towards the sky, briefly scanning it until she found what she was looking for, starkly silhouetted and splayed in its orbit, debris scattered about its neck, caught in the influence of the giant body’s mass and sparkling as the pieces rotated around and caught the starlight.

“Simple: Gather everybody who wants to leave this place and go back home. That’s the ‘what?’.” 

“I’m working on ‘how?’.”

She’d leave it at that for now. No mention of the mask - not until she was given a reason to trust Exuze, Tuyet - any of them.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @BULiK

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Kanohi thrust the disk into the furnace, as Sucordak stared into the flame with his light resistant optics. He watched it, lip pursed beneath his mask, before nodding “It’s ready.

The Matoran of Iron pulled out the red hot disk, and Sucordak began to hammer it over and over again, stretching it. The metal rattled with each strike—

Kanohi flinched as the metal snapped. “S-Sorry, I—

It’s not your fault, I was hammering,” The Matoran of Plasma sighed, “well, shall we try another disk?

I-I,” Kanohi winced, Sucordak was a far better disk maker, he should trust his judgement. But Kanohi, he had helped Cakama build his staff and he … he was getting better, he could pretty consistently make disks of weakening and regeneration. And he knew how to salvage mistakes.

He swallowed and said, ”Are you sure? The remaining chunk of the disk is big, we might be able to make a Kanoka Dagger? I-I mean if the metal is still powered.

Sucordak paused in thought, before tapping the split chunk of metal to the ground. As a small part of the ground crumbled Sucordak smiled, “Good instincts.

Oh um, it’s not instincts, I just have broken a lot of disks.” Sucordak sighed, but it was too much of a hassle to disagree, and instead resumed hammering, shaping the Protodermis

Kanohi, would you mind coming over, I could use a hand?” Kanohi looked to Sucordak who nodded, before walking over to Komisti. The Vortixx was assembling the mechanisms of the hilt.

As the two of them worked Sucordak hammered, shaping and beating the former disk. The shape of a curved dagger emerged, almost like the talon of a deep sea beast.

I am ready.” The Matoran of Plasma spoke as they finished the cross-shaped end of the dagger

So are we,” answered Komisti, as Kanohi carried the hilt over. Sucordak and Kanohi slowly slid the two together, the cross fitting into the hilt. The device clicked, before a burnt orange light glowed in a gem in its hilt.

Kanohi winced, the lightstone was glowing orange because he held the handle, the element of the user shown in the stone. And though his element was passive, he remained a Matoran of Iron.

Well go on, test it.” Kanohi nodded and struck it against one of the broken disk from an earlier attempt. The shard of metal crumbled at the touch of the Kanoka Dagger, before turning to dust.

We did it,” Kanohi beamed.

We did. Now, we make a Kanoka Blade of Remove Poison.

No,” The cross-wired Councilor shook his head, “we ... we should try make two, and to try to make a full sized Kanoka Blade of Weakening. Komisti and Ulkarr are to face the Tahtarok, they will need a way to treat poison, and another weapon could help them greatly. A Kanoka Dagger is fine for a Matoran’s proportions. For a Vortixx, bigger would be better.

Then lets begin,” Sucordak gestured to Kanohi, who grabbed a lump of Protodemis with his tongs. The Fe-Matoran thrust it into the Fire, as Sucordak watched and Komisti began to build another handle.

IC Kardaka - Ko-Pou

The Turaga of Stone filed onto the airship, wincing as she stepped on. There was no stone here, not even earth. This vessel seemed to be completely build of metal, which made sense, but it still was disconcerting.

She would not be able to feel the ground through her cumbersome feet, nor have more rock to harness. All she would have is her mask and the pebbles she carried in her pouches. She would be much weaker, and if she fell...

Kardaka swallowed, Rahi and other breeds did far more with far less powers than a Turaga. She would manage.

OOC: @BULiK @Tarn @Snelly @Onaku @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Skyra Daring - Patiwairutiki, east of Kini-Nui -

"Soooooooooooooo are we there yet?" 

OOC:  @pokemonlover360 @Tarn

IC: Vashni - The Taku -

With Kilo, Skyra, and Jutori gone, Vashni made her way back to the others on the ship. She gathered that Triage had been left in charge while Knichou and Nale were gone and could sense that the doctor might be having a little trouble adjusting to the role that had been suddenly thrust upon him. 

"Is there anything I can do to help, Triage?" 

@Tarn @BULiK @Harvali @Toru Nui @Daniel the Finlander

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Triage stood from the table, the weight of an entire ship now on his shoulders. Berys had given the last call--they would be off any moment now. The medic turned to Vashni.

"Ease the migraine I'm going to have until Knichou and Nale get back," he replied, half-serious. "But, for now..." Triage trailed off and began walking towards the bridge. "You're one of two people who got to really see inside my head. With that kind of understanding, having you around to talk to might be...helpful."

He pinched the bridge of where a nose would be on his mask. Was he asking her to be the ship's shrink?

"Not that I think all Psionics Toa are armchair psychiatrists, or anything."

@Snelly

IC: Nale Vella - Elemental Ruins of Ice

Nale looked around the room, particularly focusing on the portal within. This was how those at Ko-Pou were able to go back and forth between the ruins and Kini. She figured that there must have been guards here prior, before the evacuation, since she doubted anyone would have left the portal unattended completely. Especially under Vulimai's orders.

The fact that there was no one here, though, perplexed her. Besides the guards, there had to be this administrator person. Were they a person? 

"It's empty," she observed. "Maybe the admin isn't here anymore."

@BULiK

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Mata Nui's Head

The serpentine form of Korio flew over the Panda, unaware of the conversation being had below about the events leading to his rebirth, continuing to spread his firestorm across Zakaz. Continuing on past the Tooth, and towards the skull of the god-corpse and the silvery waters around it. Once he was close enough he began to idly circle above, awaiting on the arrival of the others. He felt impatient--his base instincts made him want to crack it open and discover what was inside.

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki cockpit - Northeast coast:

The destination has been reached.”

Through Patiwairutiki’s eyes the pilot trio could see a large bay of water in front of them. The shore on which they stood seemed somewhat incomplete, as if part of it was missing. A small island appeared a short ways off the coast, while down the coast to their left there was the remnants of some sort of town. What drew their attention the most was over on the bank of the bay; on the opposite bank a giant stone kaukau had been carved into a mountain. A rushing waterfall poured from the mouth and eyes of the carving into the bay, and what appeared to be a trail led along the mountain wall to the base of the carving.

Closer inspection of the waterfall revealed a small cavern behind it. Leaving the kaita ACR behind using a quick hiko jump, the Odd Company plus Skyra began to investigate their new humid surroundings. The cave had clearly been hit with erosion from the adjacent falls, but the presence of metal cans and the large open doorway in the back indicated that someone had created this area. The machine led the way forward, the glow from its eyes illuminating the cavern as they entered the first doorway.

OOC: @Snelly@Tarn@Unreliable Narrator

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Ysocla was silent as Lady Yumiwak spun her tale. She mulled over the words, taking it all in while processing. It all made sense when she thought about it. The situation was almost fablesque in a way, though the hypothetical tale in Ysocla’s head had the much more direct moral of “Don’t make deals with the God of Nightmares”. It seem like advice that didn’t need cautionary tales to explain, but as the soft throbbing in the back of her mind reminded her, even those with no such intentions can find themselves making mistakes.

Korio and Zai’s actions made sense; the two had long been each other’s greatest enemies, so it was poetic that they’d perish together. That being said, despite her occasional jabs at the two Ysocla knew that their dynamic was unhealthy. Lady Yumiwak must have been able to see that too, yet they were allowed to continue their infighting. Would more constructive influence have led them on a more positive path? Ysocla couldn’t say.

Regardless of what blame could be thrown around, it was clear to the engineer that her liege was suffering in her own way. The present moment was no time for arguing; time was being wonky and they had multiple giant beats to direct.

She gave a nod to her liege and said, “Thank you for telling me. Having the knowledge of something tragic like that can weigh a person down. I’m happy to help take some of the load off you.” She glanced upwards as Korio flew past on his way to the Godhead before turning back to Lady Yumiwak. “I did have one more question while we’re heading off. I would’ve expected us to direct our vengeance upon the warskaks after they destroyed our home. Since when have our grievances been with the Matoran?

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Ulkarr, Enra, Gnabol, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro, Forge of Vakama, Exterior) - The Best Laid Plans

A short while later, Ulkarr addressed those he had been able to recruit - Big Bruiser, Enra, Gnabol, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward. "Only by seizing control of whatever lies beneath the volcano will be able to prevent further creatures from being created. Enra, I believe you have been there?"

"Yeah. I mean... we didn’t see the monster-making bit, but I think we got close. It’s spooky down there, alright?!"

"We shall require transport."

"While we have no airships in Tobduk-Koro, we should be able to requisition one from Kini-Koro."

"If any still remain..."

"By 'requisition', do you mean steal?"

"Of course not. Stealing is illegal. Requisitioning is legal."

"Uh huh. What’s the difference in this context?"

"That we are doing it."

Lawful twitched slightly.

"We shall acquire transportation through legal methods. We shall also see if there are any in Kini-Koro willing to join us."

"Good, great, marvelous, what about-"

"Your children will be well taken care of while we are gone, Gnabol."

"I was gonna ask what we do when we get to the volcano and confront whoever is doing this, but, thanks."

"We kill them."

"We beat the stuffing out of them."

"NO. We explain to them the harm they are causing, and offer them the chance to surrender peacefully."

"Then they refuse and we kill them."

"NO-"

"Big Bruiser, please inform Komisti and the Akiri that we are ready to depart."

@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S, Achro, Navu and Klawne (Ko-Pou Airspace, The Taku, Cargo Bay) - Connection Lost

"Ah, well, no. I’ve been using the portal network to get around." Klawne said, answering Kardaka’s question from earlier.

As the Taku took off, Navu began to relax. Achro, meanwhile, seemed to become more agitated out of boredom.

NU-8020S also fidgeted anxiously. The link with Collector through her Staffs of Presence had long-since dissipated. But she spoke with Impressionable over the radio just recently. Tobduk-Koro was fine, she was sure of it. Kanohi, Collector and Ulkarr definitely weren’t getting her squad members into trouble at the moment...

@Vezok's Friend@Harvali@BULiK@Tarn@Snelly@Daniel the Finlander

• Like 1

IC: Taku Crew, Ko-Pou

With everyone aboard, Arnex closed the entrance ramp. Berys shifted the collective and the Taku's main engines began to rumble as it turned to the northeast. Through various portholes, passengers could see the ground sink away from them as they rose to cruising altitude.

The ride was rather peaceful. Moonlight glinted in reflections across the waves far below.

IC: Knichou, Elemental Temple Ruins of Ice

"That would be unfortunate," the Fe-Toa pondered, examining the walls of the room.

"Easier said than done," Exuze commented. He turned to Tuyet. "This what we do in the future? Seems a whole lot easier than finding this axe guy of yours."

• Like 2

IC: The Administrator | Elemental Ruins of Ice

At the mention of a name, the voice of the Admin cut the silence that lingered after Knichou's statement;

“I am here, for now. I am under attack. Please help Builders. My core resides in Mi-Kiri, the floating city in the sky. An aspect and a builder have attacked me, breaching the firewalls and threatening to disable my systems. I am afraid if they succeed in my deactivation it would doom us all.”

OOC: @Tarn, @BULiK

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

Kanohi hammered away, as Sucordaj and Komisti went over the hilt. The technology was not intuitive to Sucordak, but Kanohi needed practice, and Sucordak needed to at least know the basics of assembling the whole blade. And the cross-wired Councilor had a design in mind,

The Fe-Matoran hammered the metal unevenly, stretching and rounding it, pounding grains in its length. His optics closed frequently, not from a vision, but in memory. In memory of his his humble island home.

The metal bent and shaped from his strikes, knots bunched up in it, it’s surface splintered in jagged bark. The metal disj took shape, forming a simple branch, a club of metallic Protodermis. 

It’s … Its ready,” Sucordak nodded and carried over the hilt, slotting them together. As they locked the Lightstone glowed a pale orange, resonating with the Matoran of Plasma.  

So shiny…” the Big Bruiser marveled. The trio turned to see her, and she shuffled awkwardly. Clearing her throat she said, “Oh um, sorry, got distracted. But Councilor? We are ready to go. Is Komisti ready?” Kanohi winced, he had been dreading this, but he had prepared a little.

He walked to a corner and pulled out the small dagger of a Kanoka Blade. “We forged some tools for your journey. This dagger has the power of weakening, it should be able to damage armor and some foes with its corrosive powers. I am sorry it is so small, we meant to forge a bigger one but, the plague took priority.

Sucordak brought over the club, which Komisti carefully picked up. Kanohi continued, “this club has the power to remove poison, it should help if the second beast that ravaged Kini-Koro tries to defend its home. It … it forged in the style of a Toa of Iron from my village, she was trained by a Turaga of Jungle, so her constructs always resembled the plant life of the swamp.

I … are you sure?

Yes,” Kanohi nodded, “we have a club to tend to our sick too.” He gestured to the corner, where a dull rod of Protodermis rested. Sucordak had forged that one.

Komisti started to object but Kanohi interrupted, “we plan to make a few more of these clubs for Tobduk-Koro, and a few proper Kanoka Blades. I will be able to make more in Toa Fehagah’s style. Please, take this one.

The Vortixx relented with a nod and started to go, before Kanohi called out, “wait.” Komisti turned and the Fe-Matoran swallowed, before saying, “make sure you return. We still need to give you your proper naming day, friend.” Komisti smiled wide before they and the Big Bruiser left, the bruiser admiring the dagger.

Think I could attach this to my pickaxe?

It needs to be held directly,” Komisti explained, and the Big Bruiser pouted, even as they reached Ulkarr and the others. The Vortixx winced, they … did not expect that big a crowd. Still, this task warranted this many. They spoke up, “Has my bike been recovered, or should I fetch it?” 

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

She turned away from her sunken hoverbike and headed back to the Taku. Already, she could hear the Le-Matoran’s voice echoing throughout the rapidly emptying outpost, and see various individuals headed to the airship. 

As she approached it, she noted the landing gear were retracted, so they had been installed properly. That machine was quite capable at repairs. She was happy this island didn’t have more of them to make her own skills obsolete.

She climbed aboard, being one of the last to enter, and looked for an unoccupied seat. Unfortunately, due to being so full of refugees she couldn’t find any. Yet fortunately, she still had that cushion she had found in the Junk Fields. She took it out of her satchel, placed it on the floor and sat down on it. It was rather small, being designed to be used by Matoran, but it was better than nothing.

She leaned back against the airship’s wall and relaxed. Perhaps this was the beginning of a new chapter in her life? Or maybe the engines she had repaired would malfunction and they’d crash-land and die.

She was fine with either.

• Like 4

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Nale didn't know where the voice was coming from (some hidden speaker?) but the way the admin spoke indicated it must have been a computer, or at least some kind of A.I.

"Floating city...?" she repeated, then turned to Knichou. "I suppose you better ask your question quick, then."

@BULiK

IC: Jutori - Elemental Ruins of Water

Jutori was having deja vu from his past two excursions to these ruins. He followed Kilo and Skyra closely, his hammer at the ready in case anyone else had come here first.

"I hope there isn't a puzzle."

@pokemonlover360@Snelly

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Skyra Daring - Elemental Ruins of Water -

Skyra looked around the ruins as they entered them with curiosity. "Wow, this place is...wet." She turned to look at Kilo. "So what do we do next? Find wherever I need to jam that great disk into?" 

OOC:  @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vashni - The Taku -

"Well to be fair, I kind of am a armchair psychiatrist." She smiled. "I'm more than happy to lend my ear" 

@Tarn @BULiK @Harvali @Toru Nui @Daniel the Finlander

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

"...thank you," Triage replied, half-way up the stairs. "Sorry you had to see all those war memories, by the way."

He entered the bridge, the place feeling much different now that his role on the Taku had temporarily shifted. The closest he had felt to this before was when Knichou had gone MIA following the attack on Metru-Koro, and that was just as stressful. Triage gestured to the couch that hadn't been there before (Knichou's mask acting up again, he assumed) and looked to Vashni. "You can have a seat here, if you'd like."

He then took the pilot seat, finding it much comfier than the co-pilot seat Berys sat in, and looked off into the moonlit water as they headed to Tobduk-Koro.

@Snelly@BULiK

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

1 hour ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: The Administrator | Elemental Ruins of Ice

At the mention of a name, the voice of the Admin cut the silence that lingered after Knichou's statement;

“I am here, for now. I am under attack. Please help Builders. My core resides in Mi-Kiri, the floating city in the sky. An aspect and a builder have attacked me, breaching the firewalls and threatening to disable my systems. I am afraid if they succeed in my deactivation it would doom us all.”

IC: Knichou, Elemental Temple Ruins of Ice

The Fe-Toa cursed under his breath at the predicament. He looked around the room, but didn't see any indication of where the voice came from. No terminal, huh?

1 hour ago, Tarn said:

"Floating city...?" she repeated, then turned to Knichou. "I suppose you better ask your question quick, then."

While he was thrown off by the new information, Nale got him back on track.

"Administrator, give me every file on the creation of Makoki stones and Makoki spheres. Is that information is your core systems?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2