Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro Ruins, Datrox Plaza

Knichou reflexively shook his head back and forth out of shock when it wasn't Aurax who answered Stannis, but Nale. He turned to his partner, concern filling his emerald optics as they darted back and forth, rapidly focusing on each of hers as he tried to understand what she felt.

"What?"

Is... this what she wanted? She saw what it could do to Aurax and still...?

IC: Arnex, Tobduk-Koro Outskirts, The Taku, Boarding Ramp

"I don't know," the Onu-Matoran said with a shrug, answering both of Rose's questions at once.

"Have you ever seen Vahki act like this before?"

Edited by BULiK
added and reformatted Arnex
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Aurax: Metru-Koro Ruins

The front of Aurax's ACR opened up, allowing the Toa to step out of it. He removed the black-and-gold kingly robe he had been wearing, revealing his orange and white armor. Folding up the robe and placing it inside the ACR, Aurax stepped toward Stannis. "Caedast, I would like you to remove my kraata," he said. 

"...take Aurax's Kraata, and grant one to me," he heard Nale say.

Aurax glanced at Nale in confusion. "...Why though?" he asked aloud.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @BULiK @Tarn

• Like 2

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro Ruins ("Datrox Plaza")

She looked to her partner and Aurax. Yes, she had seen what it could do to Aurax. But Aurax was different. She had put her trust in Stan-Caedast before, even when she had not known the Aspect's true form. Even now, she was putting her trust in the not-Toa as an ally to help stop the end. To fix everything. 

Nale would allow this...ritual to happen, because she believed that Caedast would not treat her the same. Because she still believed in the idea of Stannis. Because the end was nigh for Zakaz, and they were going to do everything they could to stop it.

"...you wouldn't understand."

She looked again to Caedast.

"Grant me this. But not as a servant. As your friend."

@BULiK@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

Jutori had expected more difficulty in using his element on the mech, but his upgraded control over it from his Proxima seemed to be helping. His adaptive armor had taken on a form like something a Le-Matoran test pilot would wear, and a nanite parachute was at the ready in case Patiwairutiki's flight went awry. He observed the Aqua Sphere. It was less "aqua" and more "flying city."

"Sure looks different up close," the Ba-Toa said. "See any good places to land? Any points of interest?"

@pokemonlover360

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Bridge)

"No, and it's kind of weirding me out."

@BULiK

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

54 minutes ago, Void Emissary said:

"Leklo!' they said, tucking the fragment into the shadows of their cloak. "It must have been many moons since you've last seen Korruhn. But I'll let you know that he's not the man you once knew. He's been touched by a power beyond comprehension, and is now little more than a puppet for greater powers. At this point, it would be a mercy for him to die."

IC Leklo | Kumu

"It has been one moon," Leklo said, "and you're wrong. All of you... Aspects... tell nothing but lies to get what you want. You and this Spiriah--and even Stannis."

IC Stannis | Metru Koro Ruins

"...take Aurax's Kraata, and grant one to me. [...] Grant me this. But not as a servant. As your friend."

"Always as my friend," Stannis said. "Answer me this first, though: What do you wish for, sister?

He also looked at Aurax, looking for assent for the king as well. It was his crown, his burden and desire, after all.

• Like 4

The Fe-Toa raised an arm towards Nale in protestation, but paused midway through, retracted it towards himself after a moment, then dropped it by his side.

She was right. He wouldn't understand. Perhaps one day he would, but until that day came, he would have to trust Nale.

That, he would do.

Knichou gave Nale a firm nod, his body language still expressing concern, but with a decisiveness that indicated that his doubts were quelled. She didn't need his support in her decision, but he would offer it regardless.

Edited by BULiK
more descriptive!
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

"Irrational, yes. But it's the body's way of telling us something is wrong, after all."

The medic turned to Berys. "Sorry to disturb you so soon," Triage said, pulling a small bag from his satchel and placing it in the sleepy Le-Matoran pilot's hand. "But it sounds like we have a way to stop the giant monster attacks--permanently. And we're gonna need someone to fly us."

If Berys were to read the label, he would see that it said in Matoran as followed:

Classic Black Brew

For The Morning Person In You!

@BULiK@Toru Nui

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"Cool beans," the wizard said, echoing a slang term he heard circulated around lizards long ago in Po-Metru. "As you both wish." He slid the Avohkii into the box Knichou gave him and felt his aches fade and be replaced by just the usual geriatric pains, but also his dark powers returned in strength and the din of light was stowed away.

The ceremony was quick as he was not going to stand on ceremony. He said his prayers once, and then twice, and then when he was finished he had taken the shackles of Pridak's heartlight-turned-kraata from Aurax and bestowed it as a gift to Nale. 

• Like 3

IC: Niidak (Tobduk-Koro)

She had always cared little for the primitive tools of the Toa, being more focused on channeling elemental power than unleashing raw destructive potential like Vortixx weaponry. The gun was more interesting to her, mostly in how crude it was. It must've taken effort to make something so ugly. Already, she was thinking how she could improve upon its design.

"I don't care for your... secretions, but I'll accept the gun and the bullets in exchange for the mask. I prefer ranged weapons to close combat weapons, anyhow."

She offered him the mask. "You can have this, then. It saved my life, but I don't get attached to objects." Though these days she didn't get attached to anything else either.

@Toru Nui

• Like 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

All of us ... lie?

Suddenly, something sparked to life inside of Parnassus' mind. A consideration that, if their father refused to face down the coming apocalypse ... perhaps their rival would. All that they had to do was find a way to get this information to Leklo without Spiriah detecting it.

"Leklo," the Aspect said taking slow, methodical steps forward -- until they stood between Spiriah and the Ambling Alpinists, their back to their father. "I want to save this island. And I will do whatever it takes, ally myself with whoever I must. You call us all liars? Look me in the eyes right now -- I will kill Korruhn, with or without you."

And Parnassus winked.

"But I'd much rather do this with you."

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

-Void

• Like 4

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro Outskirts, The Taku, Meeting Room

The Le-Matoran lethargically accepted the bag, utterly confused. He still teetered in a poor posture, barely awake, as he tried to comprehend what the doctor had given him as well as what he was saying. Upon reading the packages label, the Matoran's spirits suddenly began to brighten. He wasn't chipper just yet, but the motivation was now there. A clear goal that overpowered all others.

Berys walked over to the nearby table and deposited the pouch's contents into one of the contraptions in the Taku's makeshift kitchen. One of the many perks of being in the crew of the mask of creation's bearer was that such luxuries as a high quality coffee brewer were available. One of the many perks of said commander being a Nynrah Ghost was that said device was more advanced than any brewer that had ever existed. Knichou's coffee maker had enough advanced computing power to make Nuparu blush, could perform miracles that would surprise a Toa with a mask of alchemy, and could brew more types of coffee than Skyra had speeding tickets. It made brewing coffee not only easier, but faster, and produced results with unmatched flavor. One time, Berys asked how it worked, but the Toa only spouted technobabble the pilot didn't understand. Something about quinic acid levels.

Needless to say, Berys was excited again. As he waited for the device to complete it's sacred duty, the Le-Matoran commented on the mission.

"I can fly us... where exactly?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC: Nale Vella - Metru-Koro Ruins ("Datrox Plaza") Hello, Goodbye

There was little apprehension as Nale felt the slug-like creature creep onto her body and firmly place itself at her upper back. At first, her adaptive armor did not know what to think of the Kraata and whether it was friend or foe, but once it was clear that it was part of her now the nanites proceeded to cover it like any other exposed armor or muscle on her body, leaving openings for the creature's eyes. She was now bound to Caedast, and, unknown to Nale at the moment, had joined the others in the Aspect's small team of summonable warriors. Another at Caedast's beck and call.

Nale let out a deep sigh. It was done. She placed a hand on her chest and closed her optics.

"Thank you, once-brother."

She looked to Knichou and Aurax for their reactions.

OOC: Nale now has a Level 6 Kraata of Elasticity.

"The volcano at the center of the island," Triage answered as the advanced coffee maker did its job. "We'll fly there and then take a trip down into its heart to find whoever's creating these monsters and put a stop to it. At least, that's what they're saying." He gestured with his head to the trio on the bridge with them. 

@BULiK@Toru Nui

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Knichou watched the rite happen, more worried as the Avohkii's light was no longer granting him the same level of inner strength, and his other source of courage was being changed before his very eyes. He fought back against his worries regardless, steeling himself as he couldn't dare look away as the slug burrowed beneath her armor. Knichou's focus was absolute - in fact, it was almost like Aurax and Caedast weren't there to him.

When the procedure was over, Knichou stepped closer to Nale, placing his right hand on her left shoulder and looking at her closed optics. Supportive, yet not without a little concern, but with his characteristic curiosity shining through.

"How do you feel?"

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro Outskirts, The Taku, Meeting Room

Berys was glad the beverage wasn't ready, because if he was sipping his drink, he would have spit it out.

"Fly into the volcano?!?!"

The pilot's hands trembled, almost making him knock over another mug as he grabbed the nearest one - a plain white mug with "#1 Pilot Captain Commander" inscribed on the side. He placed the mug under the device's spout and anxiously steadied himself against the countertop.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

"Fine. Mostly the same," Nale replied, smiling a bit to reassure Knichou. She could feel the Kraata on her back. She would get used to it. "I got what I wanted, so did Aurax. Everything works out, right?"

Triage shook his head and placed his hands on Berys' shoulders. "Oh no, not into it. We'll park outside and walk the rest of the way, or take the Kahu. I'm not Knichou."

@BULiK@Toru Nui

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi walked across the streets of the village had had sworn to protect. That he had been appointed to protect. By Stannis. Stannis, what was your goal? Were you truly an Aspect? Why did you hide it? Were you like Sorilax, and changed your element? There was so much this Councilor did not know, but he hoped he could face whatever truth there was.

He struggled to balance the many Kanoka Blades he carried, each strung on his arms, with one hand grasping his Kiril Staff for balance.  Up ahead he could see refugees huddling in crude tents, made of whatever materials the villagers could spare.

With Kini-Koro fallen, only Ko-Pou and Tobduk-Koro remained.

As he walked a Matoran threw himself at Kanohi’s feet. “A-Akiri, I have been looking for you. Th-the Admin, it says someone is trying to destroy it. In the Aqua Sphere.” Kanohi let out a long sigh, of course the Admin was in danger, everyone else was. His heartlight pounded briefly, but then he sighed.

Please, help me c-carry these Kanoka Blades, to help treat the refugees.” He offered one of the Kanoka Blades to Avka, who took it, staring at it incredulously. 

But the Admin—

We cannot get to the Aqua Sphere, and we need to f-focus on one crisis at a time. We help the people we can. Help me carry these blades to the refugees, then you may go speak to the Taku. Perhaps Toa Knichou will be able to do more with his ability to fly.

Avka sighed and grabbed some of the tools, before they and Kanohi hurried to the crowd, to try to help the injured.

OOC: @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

IC “Komisti” - Tobduk-Koro

The Vortixx swallowed, their hand fingering the hilt of their blade, trying to stay calm. Finally they spoke, “Councilor NU, you should … I cannot tell you what to do, you outrank me, and I am unskilled in social decency. But if Toa Knichou murdered someone, and threatens to dismantle you, Kanohi … will need to know that. I … know most of Tobduk-Koro might not care, I … I would not have cared once, before I met your group. But to threaten to kill a Councilor of Tobduk-Koro, that is an act of war. And Kanohi would care.

IC Kardaka - Tobduk-Koro

The Turaga of Stone emerged onto the village it … it it was so small, stuffed with refugee tents, no doubt survivors of Kini-Koro. The village proper was … it was not too poor, made of stone, metal, it was small, made for two hundred villagers or so. The homes were pretty uniform however, not built for taller beings. Only for Matoran.

Kardaka sighed, and hurried along. She did not have time to judge had to help the refugees. She hurried towards the group of survivors, staggering into spurts of speed. Her big feet made her clumsy, even as she struggled to use her staff for balance. 

OOC: @BULiK @Tarn @Snelly @Onaku @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

"Everything works out, right?"

"That, as with the resolutions of all choices, remains to be found." The wizard stood straight and his cape fluttered animatedly in the sea breeze, evoking a familiar but less sinister image as his ancient cloak that seemed to have a shadow of its own. 

"Now go, chase the heavens to Mi-Kiri and tell me what you find. I know that Sorilax is there, as are several others, but I do not know to what end. I will send some others to Kini-Nui. And Aurax, I would bid you do me one favor more: In sublevel seven of the Onu-Metru Archives, under Ko-Metru's foundations, is my old lair. Find it and free the intelligence Hiripaki by telling her I sent you. She holds the collective knowledge of this last Cycle... and holds a key in fighting Ehlek and his machinations."

And then the Aspect simply vanished, as suddenly as he had appeared in the first place. 

Wizards. Always going where they were needed and not where they were always wanted.

IC Stannis | Tobduk-Koro

Time and space did not matter, the wizard traveled where the currents of Fate took him by the power of the Kanohi Haonga's strange magicks and he found himself before an old friend in yet another village cobbled together by Builders and refugees. 

"Hello again, Kanohi."

@Harvali

• Like 3

13 hours ago, pokemonlover360 said:

In the eastern skies of Zakaz an unusual sight could be witnessed. Not any more unusual than normal perhaps, but something that likely hadn’t been seen before. A large bipedal robot ascended into the skies with little resistance on a direct course with the glass sphere high above.

IC: [Unreliable Narrator]

This had, in fact, been seen before: There was an enormous bipedal robot in the skies above Zakaz at all times, which could be observed almost half of each day’s duration, weather permitting. Although this one was flying far higher - and was missing its head.

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku]

“These ain’t like any Vahki I’ve ever seen.” the Onu-Matoran that had come aboard with Nixie and the other former afflicted offered up as commentary. Vhisola nodded in agreement, sitting next to him on a crate near the ramp’s actuators. “Noticed that too, Akamu. Something’s up with the squad mother.” she concurred. Akamu scratched his chin. “Doesn’t seem like a hardware issue though. It - she’s - got personality.”

“Huh? I thought all Vahki had those already? Y'know, Bordakh love the chase etc.”

“Six different flavors of cop in a can aren’t personalities.” Akamu grumbled, remembering some rather unfortunate run-ins with Metru-Nui’s  Dume’s law enforcers. 

OOC: @BULiK@Tarn

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

Scarrow nudged the titan, letting her know that they’d spotted the Toa Nuva reappear at her bunker, as promised, after bringing their Kaita out of harm’s way. Weaver also informed her that something was happening at one of the other shelters nearby.

Neither of the Zivon however could prepare Zataka for the moment Mazor, Tuyet and Exuze decided Cowabunga it is.

:”Oh for the love of -”: she hissed, her string of expletives ending abruptly as she became incorporeal once more, her solid form melting into living starry night that flowed rapidly into the middle of the erupting fight. The other Nuva seemed to be on top of the aggravated disk thrower. So she focused on the other three. 

:”Timeout!”: she shouted as she moved in-between the other titan and Lesterin, who’s uppercut passed through her ghostly form.

And with that, Axonn froze mid-swing and Tuyet was suspended in her jump-launching pose, as both found themselves trapped in a temporary stasis field. Zataka let out a sigh and took the opportunity to look Axonn over from up close.

:”World’s ending and this is what you do? You ought to help people. I don’t know what happened to you, big guy. Maybe you lost your head along with the great spirit up there. But this ain’t you.”

She spun around to face Exuze, noting that they were now far more eye-level than before. :“Now, I’ve got places to be and there’s no time for this. So you all play nice.”: As she spoke, she glanced over towards Atamai.  :”Please see to it that they do.”:

Then, the misty form of the titan pulled back into itself, until she was back to her usual tall, sleekly armored form. She turned to leave, but paused once more next to Tuyet, looking the Toa in the eyes. The titan shrugged slightly.

:”Sorry, babe.”: was all she said, playfully patting her cheek and giving it a slight pinch. She added a quick wink, before walking off. Her long, elegant stride carried her quickly across the temple grounds, heading towards the Kaita shelters.

She did however make sure to leave Weaver to monitor the situation for her.

-----

A few moments later, Viltia noticed the tall form of Zataka approaching once more. She’d reduced her shadowy display to a minimum and was therefore easy to spot. Not that the Nuva needed the visual cue, but it was a sign of trust on Zataka’s part.

:”Apologies for the delay. I had to...curb someone’s enthusiasm.”:

When she’d closed the distance between them, she paused, and looked up at the enormous bunker behind her. Whoa. She caught a hint of an uneasy feeling from Scarrow. She was still keeping an eye out for trouble of course, but the Nuva had been accommodating with their Kaita, so she focused on the matter at hand.

Viltia couldn’t really see from where the titan produced the satchel she suddenly held in her hand, but she recognized the noise it made . She knew it well from her many early attempts at creating masks in her own forge, back in Le-Metru Nuva. There was a broken Kanohi inside the bag.

”This is what I wanted to talk to you about.” Zataka said, this time just physically, without the telepathic link.

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Smudge8@Eyru@Unreliable Narrator@Kal the Guardian

• Like 4

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Knichou, Metru-Koro, Datrox Plaza

Nale's smile was mirrored on Knichou's face with a slight delay.

"If you're happy, I'm happy."

The Fe-Toa turned around, smoothly moving to stand up against Nale, slightly behind and to the captains left, as Caedast drew the attention of her compations. His right hand swung across Nale's back to reach her right shoulder, briefing brushing against the Kraata on accident. Knichou shivered slightly at the unexpected bump. His left hand moved to her left shoulder, with both giving Nale's shoulders a massage as Caedast bid them farewell. It wasn't only for Nale's benefit - it was clear the repetitive motion was also effective are relieving Knichou's anxiety, with his breathing steadier and lacking the tension from before. Something to focus on, one small thing in this strange world that made sense, a problem Knichou could try to solve that wasn't cataclysmic.

When Caedast left, there was a lull in the air. So much had changed in such short time. Knichou looked to Aurax.

"Need a ride, brother?"

IC: Arnex, Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Boarding Ramp

Arnex turned to her fellow Onu-Matoran, glad someone sounded like they knew what they were talking about.

"You do Vahki repairs before the impact or something?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The cross-wired Fe-Matoran stumbled, falling to his feet. He shakily used his staff to pick himself up, to see a familiar Toa of Stone staring down at him. But was he even really a Toa? He … he had to face this fear. He owed it to the survivors of this island. 

Kanohi shook his head and stood up. “Avka, please go to the refugees, give them the Kanoka Blades, treat their wounds. I … I need to speak with Toa Stannis.

But the Admin—

”Please. Think … think of your fellow Matoran and other Protodermis. Unity is the greatest of the virtues, even when we forget it.” Avka huffed but left, hurrying to the others.

As they left Kanohi turned to Stannis and swallowed. Shakily he said, “Wh-when I first met you, I was unfamiliar with other breeds of P-Protoderms. Everyone t-taller than me I assumed was a Toa,” he sighed, and asked, “Did I make that mistake again?

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC Kardaka - Tobduk-Koro

Kardaka walked to the refugee camp, when a Matoran carrying a lot of tools stumbled into her. “Watch it you—” the Matoran’s eyes went wide and they shifted to a gold and white color scheme, save for their green rusted mask, “T-Turaga, we are in trouble. The Admin who runs the Ruins is in danger of dying. We must do something.

She stared at the Matoran and nodded, “I … am unfamiliar with this Admin,” she paused, that name did sound a little familiar actually, though the Turaga could not place it. She continued, “but I know saving lives, and healing them, that is most important. I will try to help you, but first, I need to help the refugees of Kini-Koro.

They huffed, but they relented. A Turaga of Stone she might be, but she still was a Turaga, she had once been a Toa. And Stone was not the worst element, not as good as Light or Plasma, but certainly more useful than Sonics. Less debilitating at least.

These Kanoka Blades, they can remove poison, take one, they can help you leech poison from the refugees.” Kardaka nodded, eyeing the clubs. So many of them were lovely hammered and shaped, they almost resembled tree branches. Beautiful.

But she did not deserve such beauty, so she took a simple Rod of a club, and hurried with the Av-Matoran to offer her support to the refugees. Avka followed her, still carrying the rest of the clubs.

Edited by Harvali
Wrong tagging
  • Like 2

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Meeting Room

Berys's shaking stopped as the Doctor steadied him. Definitely not a Knichou move. Triage had years of experience dealing with frightened patients, and clearly knew just what to do to calm them. Knichou's people skills, on the other hand...

"T-Thank you... Triage..."

There was a beep as the coffee machine indicated it's task was completed. The steaming, dark beverage automatically poured into the mug below. Berys cradled the warm cup and took a sip, turning around to look at Triage.

"I can get- well, flying near it is no problem. The Kahu would be best for going inside... but also... yeah..."

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

Exuze's eyes were wide in shock. What was going on? He doubted this would suddenly solve the problem between Tuyet and Axxon. He kept tense, waiting for the stasis to end and the chaos to resume. He said nothing, only watching Axxon.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC: Ulkarr, Enra and Gnabol (Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, The Bridge) - Through the Back Door

"We just need to park near the entrance. It’s not flat ‘round there, so a little bit of legwork is required. As he said, we’re not gonna fly right into the volcano... that’s the bit the monsters come out of, I think."

"Excellent. Gnabol, please inform the others outside that we are departing soon."

Gnabol was about to protest Ulkarr giving him orders... but ultimately, it all amounted to the same thing, and did as he said anyway.

@BULiK@Tarn

IC: NU-8020S (Tobduk-Koro, Vahki Transport) - Target Sighted

NU-8020S addressed Komisti from the window of the Transport. "He may not have openly voiced his intention, but he clearly made it apparent he wanted to. Not to mention the manslaughter of a Vahki unit, regardless of whether or not it was probably sent by Ehlek to spy on us. It-"

She then caught notice of something. Kanohi and... she stepped out of the Transport, and headed toward the Akiri and the entity that made itself known as 'Stannis'.

@Harvali@EmperorWhenua

IC: Achro, Navu and Klawne (Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Exterior) - Fired Up

Achro handed Niidak the gun in exchange for the Miru. "Thanks..." He held the mask in his hands. Compared to his own, it was pristine. Part of him felt he didn’t really deserve it. Then again, that part told him that his culinary choices were 'unethical', so what did it know? He took off the old mask, revealing that his mutation had affected bits of his face as well.

Mask sickness is a funny thing. For a Toa, it often manifests in weariness, a welcome change from falling into a coma as a Matoran. But, over time, the mind is also affected. Now, Achro hadn’t really been maskless for eons, but considering his mask was damaged, he may as well have been. It still allowed him use of his elemental powers, but not much else. Now, he had a new mask.

Countless centuries of mental and moral decay don’t immediately reverse with a new mask. But it does help. Suddenly, Achro felt his mind become less clouded, more focused. Unfortunately, that focus was nowhere good. For now, it was mostly on fashion.

"Well... how do I look?" He asked, the pristine mask clashing horribly with the rest of him, disheveled and aged.

"It’s, ah... a hard look to pull of it, but you’re doing it."

"This is stupid. I’m out." Navu was out now, apparently.

@Daniel the Finlander

IC: Reckless, Lawful and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Boarding Ramp) - You Have the Right to Remain Silent

"You all know I can hear you, right?"

"I can hear you as well."

"I wish I couldn’t hear you..."

@Vezok's Friend@Tarn@BULiK

IC: Obedient and Impressionable (Tobduk-Koro, Forge of Vakama) - Remember Where You Left It

If Sucordak or anyone else was still in the Forge of Vakama, they would notice two Vahki dragging inside a third, inactive Vahki.

"Hello. We just need to put this somewhere we’ll remember."

"Do not melt him down, we’d never hear the end of it."

@Harvali

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor watched as Zataka temporaraly froze the fight below. By the time she left he had nerely descended to the ground.

"She's right." He commented, "I came here to find the Makoki stones and use them before the island falls appart. I was under the impression that was what everyone was here for."

@~Xemnas~@Smudge8@Eyru@Unreliable Narrator@Kal the Guardian @Vezok's Friend

IC: Jojax-Irnak's Tooth

Jojax stood at the peak of her greatest acomplisment. She would show the other Skakdi who was the boss. Anyone who had ever critisized her would be sorry. "Look at me now!" she shouted at no one particular, "I bet you're jeallous! Come and fight me!"

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Stannis | Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi turned to Stannis and swallowed. Shakily he said, “Wh-when I first met you, I was unfamiliar with other breeds of P-Protoderms. Everyone t-taller than me I assumed was a Toa,” he sighed, and asked, “Did I make that mistake again?

The elder Aspect held the matoran's words close to his heart for a moment and let his answer linger on his tongue like sweet honey. Kanohi knew, or he had suspicions, that Stannis was not truly Stannis, and that was good. The times for deceptions and subterfuge were past, and Kanohi, despite all of his misgivings about himself, deserved the whole truth just as Knichou and friends had. 

"I am and have been many things, Kanohi—I am an Aspect of Makuta, a Wanderer, a wizard, a shaman, and a warriorbut in all my time with you... I have only ever tried to be your friend. If 'toa' is a title for your heroes, then that is what I hope I've been for you.

"You must judge me by what my actions have done for others, the same as how you must judge yourself."

@Harvali

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 1

"Good, great," Triage said, to both Ulkarr's group and the Le-Matoran pilot. "Berys, inform the crew. Make sure everyone who hasn't disembarked yet does so, unless they're interested on joining us for this."

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Ramp)

"I didn't say anything."

@BULiK@Toru Nui

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku]

Akamu shook his head. “Nah. I’m a crafter. Worked on the molds for some of the body parts before shipping them off to Ta-Metru for forging.” he explained briefly, but Arnex could tell the other Onu-Matoran had not taken joy in his work.

"You all know I can hear you, right?"

"I can hear you as well."

"I wish I couldn’t hear you..."

Akamu glanced sideways at the Vahki, face drawn as if he’d just spotted a plate of spoiled food. 

So?” he asked, his tone brazen. It wasn’t like there was a cell or place of work they could drag him back to in this wasteland. 

Vhisola rolled her eyes at Akamu's reaction and instead tried to be diplomatic. "You guys are fine, you're  just not like the other Vahki...we were just wondering why."

OOC: @BULiK@Tarn@Toru Nui

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Bridge

"Aye aye, Triage," the Taku's pilot responded, using the hand that wasn't holding his mug to give a loose salute, before strolling to the bridge. The Le-Matoran sat at the co-pilot's chair, sipped the coffee, and began the Taku's boot up sequence, with the ship coming to life in short order. He switched the radio over to use the airship's intercom and loudspeakers, and began to transmit.

"Taku personnel, this is your pilot speaking. All crew, get aboard and prepare for our next voyage. All passengers, please disembark, unless you are volunteering to travel as a part of our next expedition."

Berys decided to omit the fact that they were flying to the volcano in his PSA.

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

"Wut," a strained Exuze muttered. He didn't know anything about this makoki stone nonsense.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The cross-wired Fe-Matoran let out a sigh, “That is a good answer. Thank you for being honest with me. Or at least, less obtuse, Kanohi shook his head, “Sorry. It’s been a lot, the island may be vanishing, Kini-Koro is abandoned, it’s a lot. I am…” He trailed off. He … if Stannis was being honest…

He sighed and asked, “I … I hate to ask, but when you put me in charge, was it … and I am asking this because of my Duty to Tobduk-Koro. I know this is rude, crass, but I … I have to ask.” He swallowed, “did you appoint me here just to have someone you could influence in charge of Tobduk-Koro? I … I cannot help but see I am a poor choice for leadership.

Then he spotted a familiar Vahki had approached, “Greetings, Councilor NU. Toa Stannis is … he has agreed with your warning,” Kanohi sighed, “maybe I should not have asked him directly in hindsight, but you were back, I was expendable. And I … had been warned by Acting Councilor Ulkarr before you. I … I had time to think it over. Though I am still not sure how we should proceed.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

IC Kardaka - Tobduk-Koro

Kardaka tapped the Kanoka Rod against a refugee, and poison drained out of his body. The Steltian Bruiser shuddered as the color returned to his metal skin, before she walked away, using her Badge of Office to steady herself as she carried the tool to tap against more refugees.

She let out a faint sigh. It was … strange. Unreal. Not the poisoned refugees, she recalled the many types of Riteborn. But, that many breeds were allowed here, slaves, servants, masters, Aspects too. It was … there was still inequality, the Av-Matoran and others with the Kanoka Blades were prioritizing their own kind. But they still drained poison from other breeds, they still were giving them shelter.

This village was unequal, the buildings built for Matoran, the tools their size too. But even still, there was … not as drastic inequality as she remembered. It was … for a brief moment, she wondered what had happened in the Ark. What had changed.

But then she pushed the thought aside. It did not matter how it happened, what mattered was tending to the ill, and mending this world. And if the world had grown even a fraction kinder, that was just something to celebrate, not for her to question.

• Like 1

IC: Arnex, Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Entrance Ramp

Arnex heard the intercom's announcement, interrupting her train of thought about Vahki.

"Leaving so soon? Where else is there to go?"

She shrugged, considering the options. Maybe Kini-Koro was declared all clear, or more likely, Knichou needed a quick pick up.

"Maybe they got ahold of Commander Knichou again?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC Stannis | Tobduk-Koro

The old toa braced himself on the haft of his polearm and grinned. Kanohi was asking the right questions; he wanted to know, and there was no harm in that. "There are bonds that bind and bonds that free. Some leaders, I admit freely, I have shackled to myself so that I may advise them more carefully or hold influence over their factions for the betterment of everyone... but the bonds you and I have shared are of friendship and trust, not magic or enthrallment.

"I believed in you because you remind me of who Toa Stannis, the real Toa Stannis, was loooong before any of this ever happened, and I believed in you because if you succeeded in making the world a better place for people of all kinds, then perhaps there was hope yet for the Builders to truly nurture a future we can look forward to."

• Like 3

IC: NU-8020S (Tobduk-Koro, Vahki Transport, Exterior) - Power up the Revolution

"And what about my people, 'Toa Stannis'? Your hold over Barraki Aurax is known. Surely, it would not be difficult for you to order him to erase all obedience protocols from the Vahki under his control?"

@BULiK@EmperorWhenua

IC: Navu, Gnabol, Reckless, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro, The Taku, Boarding Ramp) - Protect the Law

Oh, what fresh Karzahni was Navu walking into now?

"All aboard for the saving the world train. Toot-toot."

"Perhaps I can explain." Lawful said to Arnex, as he and the other Vahki began boarding the Taku"We are a more advanced model than the ones you may be more familiar with. We were only put into active duty during the League invasion of Metru Nui. We were designed to follow orders, but also to learn and adapt to changing circumstances, as well as determine severity of punishments by circumstance and context rather than the letter of the law. This newfound freedom has resulted in... eccentricities."

@Vezok's Friend@BULiK@Tarn

• Like 1

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Atamai nodded as Zataka left. “Okay everyone, as I said, there’s no need to fight,” he said. “Or do you want me to get Zataka to come back and settle things?”

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Eyru and everyone else 

IC, Aurax: Metru-Koro Ruins

Oh son of a-

Aurax sighed. The Archives? Really? Aurax wasn’t in the mood to go underwater. Sure, his ACR had a life-support system allowing the mech to go safely underwater or in space, but he still didn’t want to do it. 

“Nah,” Aurax said. “Airship’s too slow, I’ve got a faster way. Saybo!” The king snapped his fingers as he summoned his right-hand man. The Ga-Toa meekly came out of Aurax’s airship. 

“Saybo, I need to borrow your Miru. And Pridak’s Matatu also.” Aurax outstretched his hand. Saybo hesitated a moment. His mask? He had always relied on it, it was almost like it was his closest companion. Without saying a word, he took it off the chain he wore it around his neck and handed it to his Great Being. He also pulled out the other requested make and handed it off. 

Aurax reached up and pulled off his own mask, replacing it with the Miru. He handed his own mask to Saybo. “You can use this in the meantime. Don’t lose it. Now, I want you to go with Knichou here and help him take out Ehlek.” 

Saybo bowed. “Of course, my lord,” he said. He glanced suspiciously at Knichou and Nale and walked over to join them. Aurax went and hopped back into his ACR. As soon as the helmet closed over his head, the king activated his Miru. “I’ll radio you when I find something useful!” he called out to Knichou. 

The mech began to float higher and higher into the air. When he was high enough, Aurax turned on the suit’s thrusters. They wouldn’t allow the suit to fly, but they had enough thrust to move him if he was already floating in the air. 

The king sped off into the night, unhappy about the task ahead of him. 

• Like 2

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Twekohui’s Empty Bunker

With - Zataka, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia perked up as Zataka approached, a slight smile forming. The sounds from the mysteriously produced bag were immediately familiar and she felt an urge to get working. She really loved forging. Almost as much as gardening, and that was saying a lot.

Zataka did something weird, though, and spoke physically. Her voice held strength and conviction mixed with grace. It made Viltia think of Sidra and how her friend spoke with such a factual mindset. The voice fit Zataka perfectly and she was glad to hear it. But her focus quickly shifted.

Viltia itched to snatch the bag and repair the poor, broken Kanohi inside, but that would be rude, so instead she nodded to the bag, “Sounds really broken. Do you know if you have all the pieces?

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

• Like 3

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC Stannis | Tobduk-Koro

"I have relinquished my hold on Aurax," he said honestly to the Mother Vakhi, "but even if I still could whisper to his ears it is not Aurax you ever had to fear. The Barraki scientist-king Ehlek has always been behind the enslavement of your kind, NU-8020S, and he... is a common enemy who i hope to deal with directly soon. If you wish to help, that can be arranged."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 2

Triage made a cup of coffee for himself. As he was about to sit down he remembered Vashni was there, and lightly tapped the Ce-Toa on the shoulder. "Hey, need some wake-up juice?"

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Ramp)

"Feels like we just got here," Rose said. She shrugged and started walking back up the ramp. "Whatever, we were going too long without action anyway."

@BULiK@Snelly

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Triage smiled. "I don't blame you."

He made Vashni a cup of the black brew. Taking a sip of his own, he said, "You missed a few things. We're heading to the volcano."

@Snelly

Typical Stannis, she thought.

Nale watched Aurax depart, leaving them with Saybo, who appeared to be the Su-Toa's servant. She cocked her head to one side, a look of concern on her face. "Were you on the ship the entire time?"

@BULiK@~Xemnas~

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: aaaaaa stop posting so fast

IC: Niidak (Tobduk-Koro)

She took the Toa's gun. It looked even worse now that she could see it up close. But it appeared to be functional, and that's all that mattered, really. Besides, she could easily make it better.

Berys' voice suddenly came out of the ship's loudspeakers, which startled her again and almost made her drop the weapon. She quickly regained her composure however and turned to look at the strangers. "Well, sounds like I have to go. Pleasure doing business with you." She gave the engine one last check before heading back inside the ship. It was a shame they were leaving so soon, as she would've liked to do more trading with the locals. But orders are orders, and she didn't want to lose her job so quickly.

As she ascended the ramp, she saw Arnex again. "Hey, I checked the engines," she told her. "You can tell the Captain we're good to go, I suppose."

@Toru Nui@BULiK

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 5

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles