Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mi-Kiri

As the chaos within the darkened temple unfolded, Sorilax basked in understanding as the knowledge teased from temple frescoes and learned from kin and allies came together. Perhaps it was the curse, perhaps it was the poem inscribed on the inside of the mask of life itself, or perhaps it was the strange wall from moments before, but the dots of knowledge represented by each taboo’s shape he knew connected into a blossoming pattern that emerged in his consciousness.

It was a map of iterative stability. Dreams were a changing constant in a sea of squared values, fluctuating between stable and unstable. Aspects existed because of this fluctuation, they were the opposite of protoderms like the Builders who dreamt them. Aspects were Nothing made manifest into Something. They were Null come to life with a will of their own, driven by the fervor of unconscious belief. As they grew in strength and power, their will changed the world around them and bent reality into a new form. So if that consciousness of nothingness formed through dreams was expressed fully, if that unique distillation of collective subconscious intention manifested time and time again through the cycles of creation and decay and then multiplied its will upon itself, what pattern emerged? What destiny etched itself upon the blank space of time?

Sorilax beheld it in a flash of insight. A beautiful shape repeated itself forever the longer he held the image in focus: the impossible machine of creation. A fabric of the universe woven from choices and dreams.

The shapes of the taboos were echoes of a grander design, he realized. That grand design was a hidden order made from the chaos of existence. It represented the lives created and lost, the momentary choices and their slightest variations. If he could make the impossible machine, if he could make it a reality then what could hold him back from finally achieving his greatest wishes? His nothingness would mean something at last. In fact, it could mean everything.

It all started with the pattern of the machine. Light was something that traveled without form but made its energetic will into something. He’d bent light into physical shapes plenty of times before, and summoned his willpower to maintain those shapes. Was it a matter of willpower then? Was everything just grit and happenstance? What elements were required for the creation of the design? What fundamental forces of reality needed to be summoned to bend all possibilities to his singular intent?

The impossible shape of creation existed everywhere, but he could not control it. He accessed it as an individual within the pattern, as a dot on a line. He was living in the pattern of it all along. Now it was a matter of creating a way for himself to harness it. To graph his own course across the planes of all existence. But some places might be easier than others for performing such a feat. This darkened temple to the element of light, for example, already had a way of accessing incredible power, and perhaps could be improved upon to harness other fundamental building blocks of reality.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian I believe that's the next milestone for Sorilax given the prerequisites being met. If you are interested in the math behind what I'm describing, I recommend this video on the Mandelbrot Set (Flashing lights, potential seizure warning).

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Vashni -  Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity) -

"I failed to stop Ehlek for good back before our world fell, I'm here to make sure he doesn't get away a second time." 

OOC: @BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360 @Tarn

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor nodded and walked off. He expected to be back in a moment, but he really wanted to catch up with Sidra. After all, she was the one who motivated him to get involved in the first place. Sure enough, after a short walk he found Sidra. However, she appeared to already be involved in a conversation, so Mazor simply stood to the side and anxiously waited.

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

8 hours ago, Snelly said:

IC: Skyra NUVA - Piloting Howai - Kini-Nui -

"Sup! You say something about Stannis? What's the old guy up to right now anyway? Probably working on his million step plan to save the world or something." 

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

A new mech, a new NUVA. At least the temple had no shortage of protectors. 

"Saving the world, ruling the world, seems to be the same thing for him," she said, shrugging, "But yeah, he's working on it."

@Snelly

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

38 minutes ago, Snelly said:

IC: Vashni -  Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity) -

"I failed to stop Ehlek for good back before our world fell, I'm here to make sure he doesn't get away a second time." 

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress Airspace

"Good!" Knichou shouted back. "You'll need this, catch!"

The Fe-Toa twirled through the air with grace as he reoriented himself to be flying towards Vashni. His Kanohi glowed, and in his arm appeared a large silver metallic slab, another set of adaptive armor that the Ce-Toa might have seen Rose 'borrow' from Knichou and give to Skyra earlier. As Knichou got close, he threw the armor to Vashni and rolled to the side to avoid slamming into her.

While Vashni had managed to acquire a jetpack that let her join the fray, they were at rather high altitudes, and Knichou was worried that she would freeze and get lightheaded. This would prevent that.

Knichou cut his thrusters, rotated mid air, then activated them again to rapidly change his direction and return. He formed up in a hover beside Nale, recreating the couple's formation.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Triage - The Taku (Cargo Bay)

Triage glanced at how many had piled into the Kahu's small frame and limited seating and looked to Berys with concern. Why were the Vahki coming along? "Should be. If everything goes right, weapons won't be a problem. If everything goes right..."

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Armory)

"Expedition? Nah, I'll stay here with the ship in case anything comes out of the volcano that needs blasting."

@BULiK@Toru Nui

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

”Yes, I know her, and I have no idea if she’s finished,” Atamai said. “She at least succeeded in taking Axonn back to his own time, but I don’t know if that’ll solve the problem of our reality being undone. I wouldn’t count on it, really. The last time she tried that she failed.”

Atamai looked around. “What will you do now?” he asked Exuze. 

OOC: @BULiK

• Like 1

"Hmm, sounds about right." For some reason Skyra could totally see Stannis trying to rule the world.

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy

C: Vashni -  Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity) -

The adaptive armor activated and engulfed Vashni briefly before forming around her like a tight skinsuit, it quickly adapted to her current altitude and environment. 

"Thanks." Vashni said to Knichou with a nod. 

OOC: @BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360 @Tarn

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

In the dark of night what stood out most to the ghostly scholar were the golden eyes of the toa and the light from the Makoki Stone Fragments sitting in Sidra's outstretch palms. Of course it would be in the dark that light finally found purchase.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Skyra NUVA. I heard stories of your exploits during the war. Your sister Sidra NUVA here has just returned from a very important mission. Our mutual acquaintance took this artifact and ran away. He showed more selfishness in that moment then you may ever know. Thank you for bringing these back. I would take them, but I can't," said Nuju. He pointed towards the Wall of Prophecy at the far end of the temple where it was enshrined in the jaw cavity of a massive kaita's skull. 

"We are now two steps closer to a revelation."

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy, @Snelly

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Upper Deck

"Great, thanks pal," Arnex replied, happy that the Taku's strongest warrior would be protecting her on the parked ship. She took the suitcase out of the armory, locked the door, and then walked downstairs to begin loading the new ammo in the zamor turret just in case.

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, The Kahu

As Arnex descended into the cargo bay, Berys shouted for her to go lower the Kahu from the crane, so she set the ammunition down by the zamor turret's entrance and rushed back upstairs to man the cargo crane's controls. Arnex moved the joystick to command the crane to raise the Kahu and pull it over the open cargo bay doors on the underside of the airship. She released the latch and the Airship dropped slightly.

Berys carefully lowered the levitation to smoothly lower the Kahu out of the Taku and then increased the main engine thrust to push it out from underneath the larger airship. He then increased the levitation so the Kahu was floating well above the ground. The airship started to ascend the mountain with ease, headed towards the strange tunnel carved halfway up the mountain.

OOC: @Daniel the Finlander if Niidak boards just say she did, but I'm moving the Kahu along to keep pace with the game.

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

Wait, didn't work 'the last time'?

The Ta-Lesterin shrugged.

"Dunno. Hope tha world doesn't explode I guess."

He pointed towards the airship Zataka entered.

"Is tha tall lady with you too? She said she had some plans or somethin', sounded pretty confident in 'em."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

1 minute ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

"Your sister Sidra NUVA here has just returned from a very important mission. Our mutual acquaintance took this artifact and ran away. He showed more selfishness in that moment then you may ever know."

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"It's more than you realise," Sidra said to Nuju, "For the sake of us all being on the same page, it turns out Stannis is an Aspect, with some grand plans for our salvation in the next cycle. He ran off with the Stone because he needs to finish off his Wishes before the Sphere is reassembled." 

She still wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that. With half of the Stones still unaccounted for, she probably couldn't stop Stannis even if she wanted to... and right now, she wasn't sure if she did. Until someone came along with a better option, his was all they had. 

She stepped forward to place Stannis and Korruhn's Stones on the wall, trying to fit them together with the one that already rested there.

@Snelly @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Huh, do that many people really know about the stuff I did in the war?" She never thought of herself as famous or anything, so it felt kind of weird. She listened to both Nuju and Sidra explaining stuff for a moment, nodding along. Seemed like they were on the right track to figuring out...something. Wait, what's an aspect? Stannis wants to be like what...god or something? This was going over her head a bit. 

"So about that machine with the portal...it looks kind of broken. Want me to try and fix it?" She figured she could focus on doing something useful while she tried to wrap her head around stuff. "My great disk power can like...repair things I'm pretty sure." 

Edited by Snelly

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

She saw that it wasn't just this Ulkarr person they were taking along, but a whole squad of people. The small vessel now seemed rather cramped, and Berys said that he was indeed simply dropping them off. No suicide mission, unfortunately.

"In that case, I'll stay behind. Good luck, I guess. Try not to break the ship so I won't need to fix it."

She watched the airship depart and wondered if she'd see it again. After it was gone, she turned to Arnex. "So, who's in command while they're gone?"

@BULiK

• Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Cargo Bay

"Uhhhh...... maybe me? If something comes up we can radio Triage"

• Like 1

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi felt a faint smile underneath his many masks as the ground began to tremble. The quakes were steadying, like a frantic heartlight calming down. Stannis seemed almost to vibrate, his body pulsing in time with the quakes. This power, yet this control… 

Kanohi realized he rarely had seen Stannis use his element, wait, had he ever seen him wielding it? It had always been his mask. Even to solve the Great Disk puzzle, he had used his mask to temporarily change his element to light. Stannis … had restrained this much power? This much skill?

The former vigilante finally shook himself of his daze and said, “thank you b-brother,” he squeaked that word out, before saying, “I will make your time here count.” And with that he leveled his Volo Lutu Launchers and fired a sphere of gravitational pull.

He wrenched free of the ground, grappling forward. Each time landed he slammed his staff to the landscape, releasing a small wave of regeneration. He did not stop as he hurtled through the air, towards the refugees. 

With a swing of his staff he hooked a Vortixx refugee, dragging him out of the way before a chunk of debris could smash against him. Kanohi’s pistons ached from the weight, but he was a Fe-Matoran, he could endure.

And he had endured. As he grappled about, carrying Matoran away, batting debris away before it could collapse on a tent, regenerating a tent smushed by rubble; it was hard to believe how far he had come, going from a failure of a mask maker, to one of the few survivors of a genocide, to a vigilante in the big city, to a refugee of a destroyed universe, to a leader of a refugee camp, to learning to make disks, to losing that camp in a flood, to forming a new village led by a council, to forging Kanoka Blades and accepting refugees into his village.

A lot had changed. And he had survived it all. 

His optics tighter as he hooked a Bo-Matoran and hurled her away from a growing fissure. “Careful, sister,” he shouts, before whipping around and striking the ground. The rock seemed almost to stitch itself together, like woven plant fibers.

He could feel the ground resonate through his feet. Stannis truly was a Toa of Stone, and the laws of rock yielded to him. Kanohi did not have time to wonder though, he could see a crack in the earth swallowing a tent. With a hook he grappled over and he slammed his staff down as he landed, reforming the land. 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

IC Kardaka - Tobduk-Koro

Kardaka could feel the ground shift. Not like it’s was crumbling, but like the drum beats of the Matoran, before they grew corrupt and cruel. Steady beats pounded through the earth, at first, she almost believed it was her doing it. But she was only a Turaga.

Her optics followed the tremors in her feet, and she turned to see a Toa, hand raised above the ground, the very rock yielding to his power. She … she had never had that kind of ability. Once she had possessed that power, near the end of her Toahood she had wielded that kind of control. But both, simultaneously?

So thats Toa Stannis,” Avka whispered and the Turaga of Stone turned to them. Toa Stannis? She did not think she recognized his name. But even knowing the evil of her breed, it was hard not to feel awe seeing the power of a fully realized Toa.

She shook her head, if he was doing the heavy lifting, she would do her duty and help. She walked about, hand on her mask, focusing it to regenerate torn tents and bent poles. Her Badge of Office held her upright, even as she focused her mask.

Its funny, her element was severely diminished. She could see through stone, and control pebbles, but controlling larger rocks and creating new stone, it was far beyond her. But her mask, the power to mend things, it was weaker, but not all that much. It could not regenerate Protosteel, but everything else just needed patience.

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

”Well, she isn’t technically with me, but we do know each other. She was actually present when I became a Toa, back in Metru Nui.”

Thinking of that day reminded him of something Zataka did that day. Something she took.

Atamai turned and headed onto the airship. He went up to the cockpit where he found Zataka and Viltia. He cleared his throat to announce his presence. 

“Sorry for the intrusion. I just wanted to check in and see what you were up to. Zataka, you look different from the last time we saw each other. What happened to you?” he asked the titan.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Kal the Guardian

• Like 1

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku

Arnex was by no means a leader.

"Uhhhhhhh... no? If you have any ideas go for it."

• Like 2

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

”I don’t have other ideas besides taking a nap, ma’am, so I’ll just go do that. If something breaks, wake me up.”

She somewhat mockingly saluted the Matoran and headed off to the crew quarters, which she hadn’t actually visited yet. There she claimed an unoccupied bunk bed and lied down on it. As she did so, she realized that she didn’t even remember the last time she had slept in a proper bed. It reminded her of home. When she soon fell asleep, it was therefore not surprising that she dreamt of her past life in Xia.

She smiled as she slept.

@BULiK

• Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

"Your fail montage was a real hit among Ko-Matoran," Nuju said offhandedly in response to Skyra's statement of surprise. His eyes were focused on Sidra as she approached the wall and reached out to return the fragments to their rightful resting place.

The stones settled into the depression in the wall, and a pulse of glowing energy passed through Sidra and washed across the temple. Dust wafted into the night air, and a soft breeze rushed outwards from the temple grounds to cover he entirety of the valley. Mountains returned to the South, and the ocean vanished as the world began to heal.

"Collect the Makoki Stones. Fix this world before all is lost. I've said it more times than I can remember. At long last, we get closer to salvation. Sorilax and Sala placed the first fragment. Two more join it. Perhaps there is hope after all," said Nuju with a sigh of relief. 

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy, @Snelly congratulations, two makoki stone fragments have been placed.

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Sidra - Kini Nui

She turned to follow the direction of the flowing energy, and smiled as the mountains shimmered back into view. It was something, some small sign that maybe everything wasn't completely karzed after all. "I don't suppose bringing half of the set together is going to offer us any insight into where the rest can be found?" Sidra asked, glancing back at Nuju.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The titan twisted in her seat at the sound of footsteps on the ramp as Atamai announced his presence. She was alarmed for a heartbeat, but relaxed as she saw the familiar Toa. Well, mostly familiar.

:”Atamai. I could ask the same of you.”: she replied. :“You weren’t this shiny when Dume first transformed you.”:

Of course, Viltia knew of her status as riteborn already and it was fortunate she took that revelation in stride, but that didn’t mean others would as well. So it was not something the titan was keen to share openly. She mentally reached out the Toa of the green and transmitted: :Please don’t mention the mask:, before answering Atamai’s other question:

:”I’m working on a backup plan in case the world saving goes as well as defeating the Barraki did. So, where are Korruhn and the rest of your disk-hunting squad?”:

While she spoke, she went over the control panel once again, using the multi-function displays to see where the refuelling port was on this particular model of airship. They'd need that in a minute.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian@~Xemnas~

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

The double-scale Lesterin followed Atamai to the entrance of the airship to listen, although Exuze decidely stayed outside of the vehicle just in case. He felt safer from being so tall - he wondered if he could use the strength from this rahi power to pick up the airship if it went haywire.

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku

Arnex nodded at Niidak's response. Sleeping was a good plan, right? After all, that's what Knichou was doing earlier. And Berys. The crew needed to be ready for anything, and that meant Niidak being properly rested before any situations arose. As Niidak went to her new quarters, Arnex went back to the Taku's bridge, where she closed the cargo bay doors to seal the airship again. They were safe - nobody could get inside, right?

She noticed the plethora of mugs of coffee that had been used, and began making herself her own beverage. Maybe if she waited here long enough, Triage would radio back and give some orders.

• Like 3

"Well you know what they say, better to try and fail then never try at all." Yeah, Skyra was pretty sure that sounded cool.

Skyra watched as the island started to reform. Nice! It seemed like those stones were the solution to that little problem.

Since Nuju didn't say anything about the machine with the portal, Skyra figured it was probably fine to attempt to fix it. Howai's right arm transformed into a beam weapon as she aimed it at the machine projecting the farshore portal. 

"I have no idea if this will work but whatever! GREAT DISK BEAAAAAM!" She fired the beam at the machine, covering it with regenerative power. Skyra wasn't sure what would happen, but worst case was it just did nothing right? 

• Like 2

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

"WAIT!" Mazor shouted, Running in front of Skyra just before she fired her beam. "It's a portal to somewhere, There might be people in there. If you change it they might get stuck!"

@Snelly@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 2

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

Waveahk screamed and wailed. Parnassus could feel the shadows of whatever Aspect had done this to him whorl and pulsate within the Builder's body and, although just a wisp compared to the Caldera next to them, Parnassus could tell that this man would not last long without intervention. Not for the first time, they wished that Caedast were here with them -- and not for the first time, they remembered to be glad that he was not.

The shadows of Parnassus' cloak shrank towards their body, the black mantle that had encompassed them for so long becoming smaller and smaller until the Aspect's full, pitted form was bared for all to see. Caedast's Kraata glistened wetly on their back, rusted the steel where it sat and leeched life-force. Their own Kraata, borne of Barius' heartlight, clung to the Aspect's side, suckling the Makoki fragment in its maw. Parnassus' shadows become wholly contained to their left hand, whipping and whirling, reaching inky tendrils towards Waveahk. The pull of darkness was undeniable, and even Parnassus found themself struggling not to simply rip the Kraata out of the Builder. All they could do to distract themself was to remember Grime's song.

"Goodbye, my fickle friend," they whisper-sang, touching Waveahk's arm with icy fingers. "You breathe and laugh and love. You glowing star. You shed your light far above."

In the back of their mind, they could feel who just stepped into the clearing.

"Hello," they said, turning to face the newcomer, a freshly-plucked Kraata clutched in their hand, "Korruhn."

OOC: @Toru Nui @EmperorWhenua @TL01 NUVA @Keeper of Kraata @Crimson Jester

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC, Atamai: Tuyet's Airship

"Korruhn and my other fellow Toa are all off doing their own thing," Atamai said. "I honestly have no idea where they are now."

He glanced at Viltia before looking back at Zataka. "What sort of backup plan are you working on? Could I be of any assistance in some way?"

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Kal the Guardian

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth Exterior (The Kahu)

As they ascended, Triage thought he could make out a shape at the top of the volcano, just on the edge of it. "Is that...a person?"

He wasn't sure why anyone would climb the entire mountain, alone, to reach its top and possibly fall into it. He pulled out his radio. "Taku, this is Triage. Be advised of an unidentified biomech on the side of the volcano. We're about halfway to the entrance--I'll keep in contact along the way."

@BULiK@Toru Nui@Smudge8

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

Arnex sipped her coffee.

"Ok," she broadcasted back, the blue-collar Matoran not exactly concerned about radio etiquette.

The Onu-Matoran spun around in the pilot's chair, bored.

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Kahu

The Le-Matoran piloted the airship further up the barren mountain, until they reached piles of skakdi skulls marking a large tunnel entrance. He carefully set the Kahu down on the cliff edge outside the entrance. There was just barely enough space for the four landing gear legs to embed themselves into the ashen soil. The airframe jiggled slightly from the landing gear's suspension as the vehicle came to rest.

"This is your stop. I get a tip, right? Maybe hazard pay?" Berys joked, his slight chuckle taking his mind away from the anxiety of the volcano and its oppressive heat.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth Exterior (The Kahu)

Triage hopped out of the Kahu. He took notice of damage near the entrance of the tunnels that seemed to be caused by battle. Maybe there had been fights over the volcano in the past--it was certainly an important location. Now that they were this close, the heat was more noticeable, along with the overall foreboding aura of the dark mountain. "Don't worry, Berys," the medic said, detecting his crewmate's nervousness. "You're staying here with the Kahu. You're our getaway transport, after all." The last part was more of a joke to keep the levity going.

He would have been lying if he said he wasn't apprehensive himself, but the medic's current role meant he had to set an example for the rest of the Taku's crew. He had to be a bit braver than usual. He pointed to the tunnels, ignoring the trembling of his hands.

"This...this way to Karzahni, then."

@BULiK@Toru Nui

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Kahu

The Le-Matoran nervously chuckled. He looked into the dark depths of the tunnel ahead. Berys didn't envy the task ahead of the group.

"C-call me if you need me, boss."

Berys looked back upwards towards the taunting skakdi up the mountain that Triage had spotted earlier.

"Maybe one - or a few -  of you Vahki can stick around in case that guy climbs down here?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's Tooth

"I know you are all super Jealous!" Jojax screamed at the airships. "You wish you were me!" But the aircrafts weren't acknowledging her, and she didn't like that. She reached down and pulled a large boulder out of the ground. "Take This!" She lobbed the rock as far as she could, which was quite impressive, but not quite far enough to reach the airships. Instead it crashed against the mountainside and broke appart into a small rockslide.

• Like 1

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

A small rockslide fell near them.

"If it makes you feel safer," Triage replied. Leaving whichever Vahki were willing to stay with the Le-Matoran behind, Triage began the trek into the tunnels with the rest of Ulkarr's group. He hoped Enra would be able to guide them to their destination within, and he very much hoped they wouldn't get lost in this place.

As the light from the tunnel entrance became smaller, the medic became more and more certain he had made a mistake.

@BULiK@Toru Nui@Smudge8

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek's Flying Fortress

Glass and steel shattered and screamed as Pati's claymore carved through the exterior of the fortress. The Kaita ACR's body smashed into the surface with all the force a reduced-gravity mech could contain after such a throw from the giant toa time duplicates far, far below. As the blade tore into the fortress it began to lilt in the direction of the added weight. Flames sprouted from the opening.

Strangely, there were no alarms. 

So why did Kilo-M9 detect distress signals on the audio frequency channels? 

A black dot was descending from the sky, difficult to see as it approached in alignment with the rising sun of dawn. It grew steadily larger and with surprise Knichou, Nale, and Vashni realized it was an airship rapidly descending. 

An airship they knew: they'd fought it during the bombing of Metru-Koro. A towering bipedal machine with arms crossed in a powerful stance stood atop the ghostly airship that fell towards Patiwairukiti at full velocity. It's massive frame -- easily fifty feet -- bore a striking resemblance to Barrakai Mantax from during the war, and glowing runes covered it's armored plating like tattoos.

OOC: a new challenger approaches! Profile coming asap. You've ripped open a hole in the fortress that's easily bid enough for a toa to slip through, and there's a falling, heavily damaged airship falling straight at Pati! @pokemonlover360, @Tarn, @BULiK, @Snelly

• Like 5

Happy chat.

IC, Saybo: Airship

”Now’s our chance! Robot, I’m going to fly the ship near the hive! Be ready to jump out of the cargo hold!” Saybo called out to Varian. He pushed a button on the control console- the cargo hold ramp began to lower. 

The ship finished its ascent, coming up next to the hole that the kaita ACR had made. 

“Go now!”

OOC: @Snelly

• Like 1

IC: Nale Vella - Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity)

Nale realized the island below was changing--the mountains had returned, and parts that had become their own isles, cut off from the mainland, were now connected once more with the rest of the landmass. This could not have been random. Someone down there had done something, and it was working.

The Kaita mech's weapon connected with the Vahki hive as it landed on the structure, tearing a sizable hole in it. The damage had left an opening big enough for a Toa to slip through, and Nale saw this as their chance to get inside and finally confront Ehlek. Unfortunately, nothing was ever simple, and another object was falling from the sky. She recognized it as the airship from the battle over Metru-Koro. The one that had not been accounted for when the fighting was over. And, just as surprising, standing atop it was a giant biomech that looked like the long-dead Barraki Mantax. The sight of his form made images flash in her mind that she normally only saw in nightmares. She blinked them away. They had to focus on finishing things.

"We can get in through there," she called out to Knichou and Vashni, pointing towards the hole created by Patiwairutiki and beginning to fly towards it. "Kilo and Jutori can handle the big guy."

@BULiK@Snelly@pokemonlover360@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress

Knichou didn't to take too much note of the pulse of the island's regeneration as he was too busy grinning while watching the Kaita ACR's strike make the perfect surprise entrance for him and Nale. Then Inferno and Cyber-Mantax came into view and his smile dropped into a scowl.

<< You've gotta be ####ing me... >>

<< We can get in through there. Kilo and Jutori can handle the Big Guy™ >>

<< Good catch, solid copy on the plan, >> he responded to his partner over their radio frequency, already breaking off from their formation and rocketing towards the entrance at full speed. << One sec, I'll hold the door open for you ladies. >>

<< Err.. and Exo-Toa. >>

It was a lot harder to come up with quips in the time sensitive heat of battle than Knichou remembered. Best to move on.

<< Knichou out. >>

The Fe-Toa cut his thrusters, twirled and flattened himself in mid-air to fit perfectly through the crevice, then activated the thrusters at full power in the opposite direction to rapidly slow his momentum. He deftly rolled along the ground with his adaptive armor shifting into large pads softened the impact to each area of his body just before they contacted the ground. When upright again in a crouch as he skidded to a stop, he splayed his arms out to each side, both balancing himself and unleashing a blast of elemental control that pushed the steel walls of the flying fortress away from him. The narrow opening from Patiwairukiti's slice widened significantly as the walls crumpled to either side, making it much easier for the other toa - and the bulkier Exo-Toa he could see in the hatch of Aurax's airship that floated into view -  to enter.

<< I'm in. >>

Knichou stood up and scanned the room, his right hand grabbing his revolving lightstone rifle from his amorphous backpack while the protosteel hilt of the Obsidian Blade floated off of his hip and into his left hand. Nanites flowed from the hilt and his armor to grow it's signature blocky default blade. The tungsten glow of crackling lightstones and the warm red of simmering heatstones loaded in an alternating pattern inside his rifle's exposed cylinder added ambient lighting to the room.

"Ready?"

Edited by BULiK
knichou has learned his lesson about not describing that his gun is charged :^)
  • Like 2

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

Nale landed beside Knichou with surprising grace for someone who had only started flying today. She drew her spear in her right hand and extended it to full-length, while a buckler formed on her left forearm--it had been some time since she had gotten to use her weapons. Her adaptive armor returned to its default configuration.

"As always," she replied to her partner.

@BULiK@Snelly

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Skyra had already pulled the trigger as Mazor jumped between Howai and the machine. "Tillian?" Mazor jumping in front of her like that brought back memories of how Tillian had died, and for a moment instead of Mazor that's who she saw standing there, taking a rhotuka of acid to the chest in her stead. 

In her PTSD confusion she had completely blasted Mazor with the great disk beam, it was a very good thing that it was non-lethal. The worst thing that could happen to Mazor was that everything on him that was inorganic would be like brand new. Of course the size of the beam was larger than Mazor and it still hit the machine as well. 

Skyra snapped out of her delusion and turned off the beam. "Are...are you an IDIOT? WHY THE #### WOULD YOU JUMP IN FRONT OF A BEAM? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" 

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Smudge8

IC: Vashni and Varian -  Ehlek's Fortress -

The exo-toa wasted no time leaping off the ramp of the airship, entering the kaita created hole. 

Vashni followed Nale and Knichou into the hole as well, using her elemental powers to search for the minds of anyone inside, Ehlek specially. Where are you?

Varian had his rocket arm raised and ready to fire, who knew how many enemies were inside this den of evil?

OOC: @BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1