Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Korruhn, The Caldera

Korruhn stood, enveloped in the cloak of his Kraata of Darkness, awaiting his reply. It came, but not from a voice he expected.

"Korruhn."

The Toa let out a great sigh. The voice sounded like the audible representation of disappointment. Long ago had Korruhn run thin on patience, and after the encounter with Sidra, he was in no mood for any sort of welcoming party of any kind. This was not more than a nuisance. He let down his Kraata, showing his armoured form to the pest before him. An Aspect. Of course. Just what Korruhn needed. Thankfully, to his right, stood Leklo.

A wave of relief washed over Korruhn; a feeling of home and comfort he had not felt in what seemed to be an eternity. Nothing in the world was more important in this moment; no Aspect, no war, no end of the world. Nothing. He ignored the being next to him; he had no time or patience to be pestered again.

"My friend!" Korruhn smiled, the first time his face had felt the muscles move like that in ages. "I wish we had time to catch up; I'm so glad to see you. What are you doing down here?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Void Emissary

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 2

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

"I don't know..." He bent over, that burst of speed had taken some effort. Aditionally, he had completaly forgotten about his new mask power, which would have been helpfull if the beam had been dangerous. He turned and looked over his shoulder. "I just feel like there's something important about it." He stood back up again. "If you can just wait a few minuets I'll go check it out, and If I'm not back soon you can do your thing."

@Snelly

• Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Sidra - Kini Nui

"I already know what's through there, and you can trust me when I say you're not going to be back in a few minutes."

@Smudge8 @Snelly

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Mazor stopped and looked at Sidra. It took him a moment to figure out what to say. "This thing just seems important. It's almost like a being from beyond the fourth wall is trying to shove me through it before the topic gets closed. What excactly is it?"

@Snelly @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 3

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"In layman's terms: a magical wacky interdimensional... place," Sidra said, shrugging. "You could end up anywhere... anywhen... somewhere you've been before, someplace you've never even heard of. Anything's possible. If you want the more technical explanation, ask him," she gestured to Nuju.

"My point is, time works... weirdly there, and you don't get to choose when or if the exit shows up. I was inside for about a day, but only a few hours had passed here. I know of someone who spent a few hours in there, but was missing for a month out here. And I know at least one person has gone in there and never come back."

@Smudge8

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sidra sighed.

She didn't need to read Mazor's mind to know exactly what he wanted. She couldn't blame him for hoping, either. There were plenty of mistakes in her past she wished she could take back, and having the chance to take a different path to see where it might lead was certainly a tempting opportunity. 

"Anything's possible. But you need to understand that what's in there is just... a mirror, a what-if. When you come back, if you come back... nothing will change here." 

• Like 2

Mazor nodded. "I still need to know." He turned to face Skyra. "If I'm not back within the next couple hours feel free to do your thing." And without waiting for an answer he turned and walked into the portal. 

OOC: @Snelly @Gecko Greavesy @Unreliable Narrator Mazor is stepping into the portal. I've already got the whole adventure typed up and I'll post it as soon as I can tomorow morning.

• Like 2

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's cockpit - On top of the Vahki Hive:

After Patiwairutiki’s first attack struck true, the Kaita ACR pulled the blade out of the impact point and prepared to strike again.

Distress signals detected from target structure.

Something approaches from above!

Proximity alert. Collision Imminent.

Performing evasive maneuvers.

As the dark shape above rapidly descended, Patiwairutiki leaned on the edge of the vahki hive to increase its tilt. Grabbing hold of some greebling with one hand, it thrust the other out into the open sky.

Prepare for turbulence,” the mechanical enforcer announced to its allies who were infiltrating the fortress. “Propulsion gust!

A blast of concentrated wind emitted from the titanic mech’s hand out into the atmosphere. The force of the blast caused the fortress to jolt in the opposite direction before slowly picking up speed. Assuming the airship above fell in a straight line, the ACR and the fortress would be out of the way by the time it arrived.

"Ally Jutori, prepare for imminent combat."

OOC: @BULiK@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Tarn@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Vuata Maca Tree | Fau Swamp

A rush of images and sensations flooded Viltia's mind. She smelled fresh, wet soil after a storm. She saw a snapped-off branch gradually heal, the sky flickering as the open wound was sealed with sap and grown over with bark. Leaves danced in the wind. Rainwater soaked her upturned face, and nectar glazed her tongue. Then the tree's thoughts were interrupted by a violent trembling. Its roots, bound together with those surrounding and plunging to the island's depths, sensed a vast restoration. The ocean receded. Long-lost land returned. It couldn't communicate this to Viltia, but she sensed a deep satisfaction emanating from the tree. A wonderful and a surprisingly smug sense of things returning to the way they should be. The task was not finished. But it was begun.

A light began to emanate from a whorl in the tree's trunk. It started small, like the glow of a firefly, then grew brighter. At last, the tree's bark rippled and parted, baring a shining orb as if holding out a gift. A single Vuata Maca crystal. 

Thank you.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

• Like 2

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

If Jutori was the swearing type, he would have let out an expletive at seeing an airship falling from a height airships weren't even meant to fly at, with a 50-foot-tall machine standing on top like a ghastly figurehead. Instead, all he could bring himself to say was, "Oh." At least this thing was only half the height of Patiwairutiki, so it wasn't like the mech couldn't take it in a fight, but the falling airship heading towards them was still a problem.

He braced himself for what seemed like imminent impact as Kilo moved the ACR and the fortress out of the way.

"Ally Jutori, prepare for imminent combat."

Jutori nodded to his ally. "I guess I should have expected I'd be fighting giant robots when I got inside the giant robot." 

@pokemonlover360@Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Whisper - Kumu Peninsula

With Stannis, Sidra, and now Korruhn gone, Whisper was left alone with Taja. "So, where next for you?" He asked, landing before the Toa. 

@Eyru

• Like 1

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku]

Behind Armex, Vhisola was looking out the window, still nuzzling the mug of coffee, while Akamu was wearily looking out the flight deck windows.

Vican however, was still fascinated by the Taku’s instruments and controls, currently obliviously tapping away at the airship’s Flight Management Computer, flipping through its menus.

OOC: @BULiK

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

:“Yes, something about getting home.”: Zataka said. :”And no, it does not involve time travel or nightmare deities, aspects, forsaken spirits or anything of that sort.”

:“If you want to help, this bucket needs fuel to get airborne again, we’re just missing a hose.”: she continued, nodding towards the liquid protodermis lake surrounding the great temple, indicating the source of the required fuel. As she spoke, her hand hit more switches, one to pull up the fuel status on the display, while the other unlocked the refueling port on the outside of the ship.

:”On a completely unrelated note: You wouldn’t happen to know anything about fixing a Suva?”:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

Arnex looked over to Vican. 

"You, uh, probably shouldn't touch that. Berys and Knichou don't even let me mess with that. If you need something changed, maybe ask Niidak? She seems to be on top of those types of things."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku]

“Huh...wha? No, I don’t need anything.” Vican replied, still completely absorbed. He flipped to the next menu page.

“Wow, this thing has, like, maps and stuff for all of Metru-Nui and even beyond.” he said, excitedly. “I think it can even fly those by itself if you put in the right data! How cool is that?”

• Like 2

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kumu Peninsula, Antidermis Caldera) - Dead Men Tell No Tales

Waveahk looked with stunned relief as Parnassus was actually able to... oh. There he was. That tool. Probably should have waited to remove that, then.

"Right... anyway. Thank you." He said to Parnassus. "I’m just gonna... lie down here." He then immediately dropped down to the ground, having lost any control over his gravity. The extra weight he had gained from his mutations made it harder to stand, and the mental strain of what he just underwent coupled with forgetting to hydrate himself recently lured him to unconsciousness.

"My ancestors, Parnassus, you just killed a man!" Ostrox chided, though he said it in a joking manner which indicated he didn’t really think Parnassus had killed him.

"Is he alright?" Asked Tekmo. "If he’s alright, I’m not carrying him unless I have to. He reeks of fish and the fetid aroma of petulant misanthropy."

@Void Emissary@Crimson Jester@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol, Reckless and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Death’s Doorstep) - Mindkiller

Enra took a deep breath, and led the way. No amount of alcohol taken in the past month or so had quite diminished the memory of the terror she experienced here. But last time, she and Xane had only been motivated by curiosity. Now that she knew what was down there, she knew she had no choice but to press onward...

Right? She wasn’t just gonna up and leave now, right?

"Right. This way."

Then the fear hit them.

Reckless began feeling something. Something he had only felt a few brief times beforehand. He suddenly became painfully aware of the many ways he could be destroyed - extreme heat melting him into liquid metal sludge, dangerous radiation levels causing total system failure, an electromagnetic pulse, or even being wirelessly hacked through the Vahki network. He grabbed ahold of his brother for comfort, who surprisingly did not shove him off, as Wayward felt the same thing he felt, but he knew how to handle fear better than his brother did, gently encouraging him to continue slowly down the passageway.

Gnabol staggered backwards a little, but pressed on. He was aware of someone - or something - attacking him psychically, not physically. Accessing the fear centers in his brain - or whatever equivalent the various species he was surrounded with had. He tried to fight back, to calm the others, but he was only one untrained mind against a force far older and more powerful than he was, he was only capable of so much. Still, it was enough to keep him going. He thought of the children, of Padley, of the few neighbours he had grown kind of sort of attached to over the past month. He thought of Mazor, languishing out in the wasteland. Did he deserve to be in Gnabol’s thoughts, when he knew what he had done? Regardless, he imagined what would happen if more of these creatures were made, if they happened to be in their path... he wouldn’t allow it. He kept going.

Enra found that it was actually worse this time. Lovely. Good thing she went before she left. She was mature enough - in her mind, at least - to admit that she was scared. She had been scared of this place ever since her mum told her about it to frighten her into behaving. That fear had only intensified since the recent revelation that it churned out giant bloody monsters. But she wouldn’t be intimidated by this… thing. This intangible force. OK, sure, she wasn’t that important. She wasn’t clever, or pretty, or famous, or rich, or heroic, or brave, or even that strong for that matter. But turn around, nopenopenoping right out of there again, and let whoever was doing all this win? Fat chance.

Achro was afraid. Achro found that he was angry that he was afraid, and kept going. For too long, he had skulked in caverns such as this one, creeping in the dark like some sort of boogeyman, feeding off whatever scraps were unlucky enough to pass by. He had let the Skakdi cancer fester in his homeland for what he could only assume were an infinite number of years. Yeah, a Skakdi was right there, a frilly instead of a spiky one, and a rather repulsive specimen of an already repulsive species too, but he... she... it was on his side, so he/she/it had earned the right to live a little longer. To be honest, he couldn’t really tell what gender it was, and he didn’t really care. Maybe now he would finally get to taste the iron tang of blood in his mouth again...

Ulkarr knew of fear. He had heard of it, at least. Rarely did he experience it. The primal urge to flee, to run, to cower, to hide, to hate, to denigrate, to kill... fear was the rule of law on Zakaz, the only rule its inhabitants respected. But what did he have to fear? He was not like these beings of flesh and steel who flocked to him, wittingly or not. Their spirit and their vessel were inexorably tied to one another. True, losing this vessel would be unfortunate, it had been made quite clear to him once he had spawned from the Caldera that he would only ever be given the one, he would have to find his own replacement should he lose it. But it was of no concern. He could share Kanohi’s vessel, or perhaps one of the Vahki’s until they could build him another in the Forge of Vakama. There was no power he knew of that could destroy his true form, his essence - indeed, how do you kill a gas? No, he was not fearing for himself. He was fearing... for those around him. Surprising. He took the lead, just behind Enra.

@Unreliable Narrator@Tarn@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S (Tobduk-Koro) - Eye of the World

NU-8020S began directing civilians away from the unstable area around what were once the Ruins of Stone. The loss of the Administrator was a blow she didn’t see coming. Though it’s sycophantic devotion to the so-called 'Builders' was sickening, as was its contempt for Skakdi and Aspects, it was clear that it had been programmed with these qualities, thus the hate was not its own. But what did that say about her, if her hatred for organic life - with a few exceptions - was more 'natural'?

@Harvali@EmperorWhenua

IC: Navu and Klawne (Irnakk’s Tooth Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge) - City of Legends

"Uh... what was Metru Nui like?" Navu asked, intruding on the conversation. "I only ever saw it when it was being invaded. How was it when that wasn’t happening?"

Klawne also listened in. She had heard about the island-city from the refugees. Mostly about how it was destroyed. Not much about how it had been before that, however...

@Vezok's Friend@BULiK

IC: Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside, The Kahu, Exterior) - Jojax’s Bizarre Adventure

"ATTENTION, PLEASE." Lawful cranked his voice box up to eleven and shouted up the mountain to Jojax. As a result, his voice sounded even more robotic, distorting from sheer volume. "THAT WAS AN UNLAWFUL USE OF ELEMENTAL POWERS TO ALTER THE SURROUNDING GEOLOGY. I WILL LET YOU OFF WITH A WARNING, BUT YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW IF YOU DO NOT CEASE ALL AGGRESSIVE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY."

"What’s left of the law..." Impressionable muttered.

"I recommend that you re-enter the Kahu." Obedient advised Berys. "This Skakdi might be associated with those operating the 'Nightmare Pits'. He could possess powers far in advance of our own."

"Indeed. Small rock slides. TERRIFYING." With Wayward not around, someone had to take his role. A contrarian was useful in pointing out alternatives or fallacies, and his brother was the biggest contrarian Impressionable knew.

@Smudge8@BULiK

Edited by Toru Nui
Fixed misspelling of Irnakk.
  • Like 3

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress

The infiltration team flew through the opening rent by Patiwairutiki’s claymore. Icicles clung to the shredded metal and concrete. They found a space to land: a hallway littered with coiled wires and discarded fire extinguishers. Several vahki lay strewn about the hallway, broken and shredded from the attack. They found one still operating. It dragged itself down the hall away from them with it’s only remaining limb.

“Please,” it spat out in vahki-speak. “No harm. No more harm. Please.”

Beyond it, Knichou, Vahsni, and Nale saw a sealed blast doorway. It didn’t take an engineer to know the area they were in got sealed off immediately as part of a standard emergency response plan. Before they could make their way to the door though, Patiwairutiki performed a tactical evasion and the three infiltrating toa found themselves in a spinning hallway. Vahki frames and sparking wires flew past them, suddenly becoming a dangerous field of debris between them and the only visible sealed exit.

Outside the Flying Fortress, the Inferno continued in its course and opened fire across the distance. A barrage of projectiles flew towards Patiwairutiki. Before it passed the large biomechanical machine that looked similar to Mantax threw themselves from the top and yelled as they fell towards the Fortress itself: 

"At last! A worthy opponent! I will enjoy honorably defeating you and claiming your skull for my bar ware collection."

OOC: @pokemonlover360, @Tarn, @Snelly, @BULiK

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Irna | The Caldera

"He is breathing," Irna said, having rushed over to Waveahk as soon as he had fallen. She shot a mildly dirty look at Tekmo before lifting up the prone man and slinging him over one of her shoulders with as much as another woman might carry a sack of potatoes. Ultimately, her focus was less on Waveahk and more on this newcomer -- the much-discussed Korruhn. He seemed friendly enough for now ... but what of his patron that Parnassus had mentioned? What of this ... this dead Matoran that the Aspect Spiriah had talked about?

Despite any signs to suggest it, Irna couldn't help feel that time was running out for them ... for everyone.

"Do we go?" she said. "Head to where Spiriah told us to go and find ... what we were tasked to find?"

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

"He'll be fine," Parnassus said airily. All of their attention was turned to Korruhn, who had chosen to glibly ignore their presence in favour of their friend -- Who could fathom being friends with someone like that? -- and it did not take much prodding at the shadow-touched Builder's mind to realize that he didn't remember Parnassus at all. The Aspect couldn't decide what was more infuriating: having to save Korruhn's life, or Korruhn not realizing just how difficult it was for Parnassus to do.

Still....

Parnassus glanced back at where the Zyglak was carrying Waveahk. It was hard to believe that they had done it -- freed someone from the clutches of their kin. They began to wonder: who else could they help that way?

OOC: @TL01 NUVA @Toru Nui @EmperorWhenua @Keeper of Kraata @Crimson Jester

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

Mazor stepped through the portal to the Far Shore and vanished. Dawn's light began to crawl across the tips of the mountains to the east.

“After all this time you still believe what you experienced to be a fantasy? A shame. Just because it is not of our world does not make it any less real, Sidra NUVA.” Nuju shook his head and addressed Skya NUVA;

“You wish to fix this machine? Perhaps the right components to fix this machine could be found within the Far Shore itself. Would you care to search?”

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy, @Snelly

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC “Komisti” - Irnakk’s Tooth

Komisti closed their optics as they followed the others, their hand stimming with the hilt of their Kanoka blade. They … they weren’t going to be enough, would they? Only a Noble Mask, two Kanoka Blades, no element, they … they would be useless against the dangers of this mountain. They would fail the group, just like Po-Koro and Kini-Koro.

Had they actually achieved anything? Tobduk-Koro has Kanoka blades now, but could that be enough to save them if, no, when Komisti failed to stop more Riteborn from being made? They would fail everyone, the Matoran would hate them, no, they already hated them.

They were cruel, freakish, unable to belong to neither Matoran nor Vortixx society. They failed Po-Koro by abandoning it on a mad quest for power, they could not make a difference in Kini-Koro, they were no Toa. They … they failed.

As fear began to ooze and seep through Komisti’s every thought, the Big Bruiser could hear her steps crunching the ground below her. Too big and clumsy. She was a bruiser through and through, she would never be able to forge beautiful disks. At best she would only be able to dig up ore for real crafters to make. She rubbed her pickaxe anxiously as she continued on.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

Triage placed a hand on his head. As they ventured deeper, the fear became stronger. He could have sworn he was seeing figures, casted on the walls of the cavern like shadows, watching their descent. He felt around and realized he had left his satchel on the Kahu, and it only made him more afraid. This must have been what Enra meant before. There was something deeply wrong with this place. It wasn't just the surroundings, or their own hesitation. Something tangible was here, creating this overwhelming aura of pure fear that made him question what he was doing here in the first place. Made him question why he trusted any of these other biomechs, whom he barely knew, to lead him down into its heart.

His body wanted to turn around and leave. His heartlight was beating faster. But Triage swallowed deeply and tried to stand tall, keeping pace with the group. But he wanted to leave.

The medic had a feeling things would only get more intense from here.

"I would like to say it now, ahead of time: I dislike this place."

@Toru Nui@Harvali@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 4

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Skyra NUVA - Piloting Howai - Kini-Nui -

"#### no I don't trust that portal for ####!" Skyra exclaimed, looking towards Nuju through Howai's eyes. "Is that the kind of spiel you usually say to get suckers to go in there? Am I supposed to think going in that portal will magically solve any problems I have? I may be reckless but I'm not stupid." Skyra huffed. 

"If my great disk power isn't enough then I've pretty much lost interest in trying to fix it anyway. It can stay broken for all I care." She'd leave that sort of thing to her boss, he could probably just make new parts with his fancy mask of creation anyway. 

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy 

IC: Vashni and Varian -  Ehlek's Fortress -

As the hallway started spinning, Varian used his claw to grab onto the nearby wall to hold himself in place. 

Vashni found herself struggling to keep herself in one place as the hallway started to spin, seeing the debris coming she reached out her with elemental power and used telekinesis to clear a path through the debris to the door. "Someone get that door open! I'll keep the debris from hitting us!" 

OOC: @BULiK@Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's cockpit - On top of the Vahki Hive:

As the unknown airship descended past Ehlek’s fortress it opened fire with some sort of plasma weapon. Closer inspection indicated the cannon had been severely damaged in a previous engagement. With the fortress’s current momentum the damaged cannon’s shots grazed the upper hull of the hive with mostly superficial damage.

Evasion complete. Turning attention to new target.

Testing new target’s capabilities.

Patiwairutiki turned its hand upwards as it continued to blast air, pointing it diagonally up at the newcomer. Unless Mecha Mantax had some sort of trick up its sleeve it was going to have difficulty getting to the hive.

Records indicate that honorable individuals announce an intention to fight before combat,” the mechanical enforcer said to the incoming mecha. “Unknown machine has fired before such an announcement. The programming of unknown machine appears to be flawed.”

A mental communication found its way into Jutori’s mind. If the target is unaffected by the air blast, prepare to evade any aerial attacks by the target.

OOC: @Tarn@Unreliable Narrator

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Mazor-Far Shore

On the other side of the portal Mazor found himself standing in a slimy, flesh walled room that smelled like rot. On the far side of the room was a console with a red ring around a depression where a sphere could be inserted. He had only been here once before, but he recognized it immediately. He was back in the Cortex.

Mazor turned around the way he came, but there was no portal. Why would there be a portal? We had to walk all the way here through the flesh tunnels.  Mazor  was alongside a Ko-Matoran and a blue zyglek. It all made sense, Nuju was the one who lead them here and he had specifically asked Irna to come with him. But there was one more being in the room. A massive humanoid made of multiple undead bodies.

"You do not belong here.” The giant creature said, it’s voice reverberating throughout the chamber.  “You only hurt Me.  I am the Life you live, and soon you will be born again in Me.  You should not have come here, now leave, and be glad to be one with the Great Spirit."  The three newcomers just stared blankly, maybe even cautiously, as the monstrous Mata-Nui Avatar commanded them.  "Fine.  I see that you are here with the purpose of hurting me.  Already you have caused me so much pain.  If you will not leave willingly, you'll join Me by force."  Mata-Nui conjured his fused weapon in hand: a monstrously huge mace with dozen of blades ringed around the clubbed head. Mata-Nui took two mighty steps forward, and in a swing faster than any would reasonably expect from such a large arm, the mace crashed into the smallest one's body.  Upon contact, a thunder cracked throughout the room, and a crumpled heap of Matoran flew across the room, lifeless when it finally came to rest.  Mata-Nui stared down the two remaining figures.  "Leave now, or suffer the same fate."

"Excuse me!" Mazor shouted at the Avatar pointing his Kanoka launcher at it, His voice was charged with fear, confusion and rage. "But I'm done taking orders! Ever since I got this Karzing Krom Cube thing people have been telling me what to do and where to go, and I haven't had time to proplerly think! And whenever I think I'm going to get the answers I need," He glanced at Nuju's body, "It just gets more cofusing!" He turned back to the creature, giving it a glare of pure spite. "We are not leaving!" His voice lowered, and grew cold. "I want to have a civilized discussion. You are going to answer my questions, and then I'm going to decide what I will do next."

"Then ask.  Be warned, you may not like the answers you receive.  I can tell you now, your survival depends on turning around right now and ceasing to interfere with nothing short of My will."  Mata-Nui's Avatar held its mace high, ready to strike down any sudden movements

Mazor sighed as his body relaxed. He tried to shake the clouds out of his head, he had so many questions he wanted answered. His Kanoka launcher was still ready but he looked much less on edge. His face went from furious to exhausted. "Where am I?" He said calmly, "What are you? What is this thing?" He pulled out the cube, "And what is it supposed to do?"

"Where are we? We are inside My head.  This is the center of My mind.  You are where all universal operations stem from.  If, say, some callous Toa were to unleash a Nova Blast here, nothing short of the death of the universe would occur.  What am I?  The better phrasing would be, 'what are we?'  We are the Great Spirit incarnate.  I am Mata-Nui manifest so I may directly exert My will.  Which leads to your third question.  That artifact is the key to my own eternal life in this form.  Its purpose is to stabilize this composite body, as I'm sure you've noticed the sheer energy We are composed of is eternally restless."  Mata-Nui extended his free hand with an open palm towards Mazor.  "It was My will that brought you here.  It was My own forces that guided your destinies.  You were made to bring that artifact to me.  Now the time has come.  Grant me the artifact, and witness the Destiny of Mata-Nui fulfilled."

Mazor let his launcher fall to his side, He held the cube protecively to his chest. "So... are you the one who was in my head when I was using it?"

"Yes, that was Me, guiding you to your Destiny with Me.  That Orb is meant to power Myself as I manipulate the universe itself."  Mata-Nui pushed his open hand forward a bit more.  "The time has come.  Grant Me My artifact, as is your Destiny."

"Not yet, I'm not quite satisfied." Mazor stepped back. "Nuju said that if you woke up we'd all die, but not die, what was he talking about?"

“Your lives as you currently live them have strayed from My chosen path.  I seek to end your delusional existences, and bring all My children back towards My path." Mata-Nui brought his hand back after Mazor recoiled his.  "If you will not obey willingly, then I'll take the artifact by force.  This is your last chance, will you defy your Great Spirit's will?  Are you so arrogant as to think you stand a chance at impeding My will?  Grant me the artifact, and I will end these petty wars and conflicts that have consumed My universe.  Deny me, and you will be the first to die."

Mazor took a deep breath. He was tired of being ordered around. The thought crossed his mind to try and make some kind of deal with Mata-Nui, but time was ticking, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that the being in front of him couldn’t be trusted.

Ostrox suddenly popped through the doorway and fired his Disorientation Rhotuka at the so-called 'Great Spirit'.

All the Avatar saw was some projectile whirling with energy aimed directly at His chest.  It impacted squarely, and the cackling of energy echoed throughout the fleshy interior.  "Ha ha ha.. ha ha.. ha aha.. ha haa..." Mata-Nui's head rose slowly as he looked his attacker in their eyes.  "I have three eyes, one for each Virtue.  Your attempt to obfuscate my senses only represents the actions of all beings who try so had to tarnish the Three Virtues I have left for you all."  The room seemed to spin, and up and down were becoming left and right, yet Mata-Nui wavered not.  He extended his hand again, this time motioning as if to choke the air.  "I will teach you.  I am Many, whose strength grows in Unity.  You are alone, and weak without Unity.  My Duty is to end all beings' heretical lives so that all may share in My true vision and glory.  You' have no Duty, and thus your life is worthless with purpose.  My Destiny is to rise, and grow more powerful than all else that ever was or will be.  Your Destiny is to be the first to fall, and you seem ready to accept your place under my heel."  The space between the Untethered monster and Ostrox vibrated with the forces of magnetism, and Mata-Nui used His powers to draw Ostrox's neck between His mighty fingers.

Mazor acted quick, He quickly swund his launcher back into position and fired. The freeze disk he had loaded flew true and struck the Kaita in the foot. At the same time Irna flung her spear into Mata-Nui’s chest. The titan roared and charged the group. Mazor had to roll out of the way of the great swinging mace, which ended up smacking into Irna and throwing her across the room. Ostrox had already ducked back into the corridor. Mata Nui turned around and advanced on Mazor.

Mazor Fumbled through his bag and pulled out a Kinoka, he threw it with all his strength. Just as Mata-Nui was about to smash Mazor with his hamer the avatar simply vanished.

Mazor sighed in relief, but it didn’t last long. He could already hear a loud pounding noise as Mata-Nui attempted to return to the room. He quickly got up and dashed towards the console. As he ran the pounding got louder and louder. Mazor inserted the Krom Sphere into the console. It began to change shape again to form some sort of handle or dial. 

Just then there was an explosion of wet organic material as the Kaita came crashing back through the wall. “Stop right there! I order you!”

But it was too late, Mazor twisted the dial. The light in Mata-Nui’s eyes vanished. The Kaita deformed and collapsed into the three dead bodies that had formed it.

Mazor stood in stunned silence for a moment, shocked that he had managed to pull it off. He was snapped out of it by a groan for the corner from the room. Irna was still conscious, but badly hurt. Mazor ran over and helped her stand, putting one of her arms over his shoulder. The room shuddered.

“Well done,” Ostrox said, “I didn’t think you’d have the guts.”

Mazor rolled his eyes, “I appreciate the vote of confidence.”

Ostrox just laughed, then his face turned serious. A piece of flesh dropped from the ceiling behind them. “We’d better get moving, this place is falling apart.”

As if on Cue, there was a massive quake, as if a tahtorak was attempting to tackle whatever structure they were in. A moment later, gravity stopped working. Mazor, Irna, and Ostrox began slowly drifting off of the floor. Mazor drew his sword and stabbed it into the fleshy wall to anchor himself. He held tightly onto his friend and did his best to hug the wall.

He completely lost track of how long they had been falling for. It had to have been falling, that was the simplest explanation. Eventually there was another massive boom and everything that had been floating through the air smashed down into the spongy floor. Mazor picked Irna back up and began to move frantically towards the exit; he wanted to get back to the surface before it happened again.

The surface was a mess, Whatever buildings had managed to withstand the Baraki’s onslaught had crumbled during the quakes. League  soldiers were picking through the debrees looking for anything useful. Mazor managed to get their attention. After he explained what happened, and Ostrox had asserted his position, they were directed to immediately speak with the generals. Irna was quickly rushed away to a medical facility.

The next few weeks were a blur, Mazor mostly spent his time helping to clear debris and build new structures. Apparently their underground home was in Mata-Nui’s head, and when he did the deed it had detached and crashed to the surface of a planet. There was an Island outside, and scouts were being sent to investigate it. Many of the former inhabitants of Metru-Nui were also leaving to form their own settlements. 

At the end of the week the entire League gathered together, and the remaining Baraki handed out medals to those who showed exceptional skill. The crowd was smaller than expected, many had become disenfranchised and left to live with the matoran Refugees. For his unique role in the battle, Mazor was given a special medal, dubbed the “kaipatu atua.” He was grateful, but felt like something was missing. 

And life moved on. As a celebrated hero Mazor was promoted and put on the front lines when the League set out to conquer the island. He commanded one of the airships as they descended to attack Metru-Koro. He watched the bombardment, watched the matoran as they screamed and ran. He felt sorry for them, but there wasn’t time to dwell on that. A squad of toa had managed to board the airship. Mazor fought them off, but they managed to destroy the ship's engines and it drifted down to crash into the desert. 

Mazor managed to survive the crash, and he crawled back into the ruined village. He willingly offered himself up as a prisoner, no longer wanting to fight. There was much debate among the villagers about what to do with Mazor. When the league came calling the villagers gave him back in exchange for a truce. After returning to the city Mazor handed back his medal and resigned. He set off into the Island’s jungles to rediscover himself.

During his time in the jungle he had many adventures. He met beings called Makuta, He fought off skakdi warbands, he made new friends. His friends discovered a special NUVA ritual and he was able to take part. It transformed him into a large, golden armored being. His vampiric powers were inverted, and now he could use his boundless life energy to heal and strengthen others.  Things became a blur as the island began to fall apart. Mazor and his friend ran around the island desperately seeking a way to fix it.

Suddenly life stopped and returned to a normal pace. Their search wasn’t done, but Mazor didn’t know what to do. He found himself standing in front of Nuju, who seemed to be flickering in and out of existence. Next to him was a strange portal giving off flickers of foreign lands.
“Is it really you?” Mazor asked the Ko-Matoran. “How did you survive?

Nuju just shrugged. “I don’t know, but now I’m tied to this.” he gestured to the portal. “Great treasure can be found inside if you are brave.”

Mazor furrowed his brow. “What is it?”

“It was meant to serve as a time machine.” Nuju replied. “And it still works, just not as intended. It’s a portal to other timelines. Worlds of what may have been possible.”

This captured Mazor’s interest. Despite all he had accomplished he found himself wondering if he had made the right choice in killing Mata-Nui, maybe if he had surrendered the sphere they would never have fallen out of the sky. “Would it be possible to see my own life?” he asked.

Nuju shrugged again, “The portal seems to show whatever the user needs, if you have a moment you need to relive. It's possible, but there’s no way to control it.”

Mazor gave a polite bow. “Thank you.” He strode over to the portal. As he approached the portal stopped projecting other worlds and instead reflected the clearing back at Mazor. He approached and came face to face with his reflection. He reached out a hand to touch it, and as soon as he did he felt a sharp pain and jerked back. His body shrunk. He was still living, but now his form was much closer to before his NUVA transformation, a pair of skeletal wings grew out of his back. His memories came back as well, the real memories.

Mazor looked back up at his reflection. The golden alternate version of himself stared back. “It’s been a strange ride.” The reflection said.

“Yes,” Mazor replied, “I suppose it has.”

There was silence for a moment before the reflection spoke again. “I presume you are the one who allied with Mata-Nui, how did that go?”

“Not well,” Mazor replied. “I’ve been lost in the jungle for a month, and when I finally meet up with other people, I find out the world is ending.”

The reflection raised an eyebrow. “I’m sure your time on the island was interesting.”

Mazor shook his head. “Nothing much happened, it doesn’t really compare to the adventures you had.”

The reflection smiled. “And yet,” it said, “You’ve come back here, why are you attempting to enter this portal?”

Mazor slouched. “I was wondering if I made the right choice, siding with Mata-Nui, I wanted to see what could have been.”

The reflection let out a hearty laugh, Mazor didn’t understand what was so funny. “We lived such different lives,” the reflection said, “And yet we both end up here.” The reflection put a hand on it’s chin, pondering. “I’m just one possible path, there were any other number of choices I could have made between killing Mata-Nui and now. But I have the strangest feeling… No matter what I did, we'd find ourselves here.”

“And why is that?” Mazor asked.

“Because it’s our destiny.” The reply came not from the reflection but from somewhere behind him. Mazor turned around and saw a being he recognized immediately, it was himself, again, but this time draped in the traditional blue armor of his home tribe. He was still young and fresh faced. This was Mazor before the dark hunters, before the mask of undeath, before the great war.

Mazor stepped backwards in denial. “I thought I asked for freedom from destiny.”

You did.” young Mazor replied. “How did it work out?”

Mazor slouched. “Not well, I wasted my time in the jungles thinking I’d be able to find new purpose by striking out on my own.”

Young Mazor nodded. “And what purpose did you find?”

“Nothing really,” Mazor replied, head hanging down. “Just boredom and misery. There wasn’t any excitement in my life until I came to Kini-Nui and learned I might be able to fix my mistakes.”

A hand reached out and lifted Mazors chin. Young Mazor looked his future counterpart square in the eyes. “It’s not just after the calamity, you’ve spent your whole life searching for purpose, moving from one organization to the next, never feeling fulfilled. But now the universe has given you a purpose. How does it feel?”

Mazor took a deep breath. “Honestly, it feels good, to have a reason to go on living, to finally feel like I belong.”

Young Mazor nodded. “You’ve spent your whole life running from destiny, and you’ve spent your whole life miserable. It’s not until you were given a greater purpose that you felt at peace.”

Mazor furrowed his brow. “Then why now? Why wasn’t I given my destiny from the start?”

“What would life be like if you always knew what your destiny was?”

Mazor thought for a moment. “Probably just as empty and miserable as when I didn’t know. If I knew what my future was to be I wouldn’t be motivated to do anything other than what I was required to, and I’d probably hate it. That’s why I had to find out my destiny myself.”

“And how did you find your destiny?”

“I didn’t find it, I chose it. When I was told I had a chance to redeem myself I committed myself to do whatever it took.”

Young Mazor smiled.. “So now you see. Destiny isn’t some nebulous force of the universe, and it’s not something other beings chose for you. Destiny is built into who you are, and the struggles of your life are how you discover what your destiny is.” Young mazor reached up and tapped his future self’s heartlight. “Your destiny is in here.”

Mazor let out a deep breath. “So what now?”

“I think it’s obvious.” Young Mazor replied.

“You must return.” The reflection said. “Your chosen destiny is to collect the Makoki stones and save the Island.”

"What if there isn't enough time? What if it all ends before I can do anything?"

"You've only ever intended to do good, wether for yourself or for others. As long as you have that intention to help your actions will be enough."

“Very well then.” Mazor turned to face the portal, but looked back over his shoulder. “Thanks for the talk, both of you.” 

Mazor’s alternate selves just smiled. “Good luck.”

And with that Mazor stepped back through the portal.

@Unreliable Narrator and that's it

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 4

IC: Sala (Kini-Nui, Far Shore Portal)

As Sala took a step to exit the Vahki hive, he found himself falling, and falling, and falling...He fell for so long till he finally hit something.

Falling onto the ground outside the portal, Sala gasped, a singular thought already on his mind as he looked up and called out, both verbally and mentally. "Sorilax!"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator And whoever else is at the Far Shore portal

• Like 1

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

Before Nale and her allies could take another step the fortress was shaken and they were thrown around, debris coming at them from all angles. The situation gave her flashbacks again, this time to a manuever Knichou had once pulled in Onu-Metru.

Her Kraata power went into effect and she bounced against the walls of the hallway for a moment like a rubber ball before managing to right herself with her element, magnetizing her feet to the floor and allowing her to stand, although this didn't make it any less dizzying. A stray Vahki head flew towards her and Nale caught it on her spear without thinking. The machine appeared to be deactivated, but then the optics sparked to life and it began to speak something garbled. Startled, she spiked it into the floor and it rejoined the other bits of machinery flying around them.

While Vashni handled the debris coming their way, Nale's adaptive armor returned to flight configuration and she headed (or rather, jetted) for the door with Knichou. "Think he left the key under the rug?" 

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

"You tell him, Kilo!" Jutori cheered from his co-pilot seating. The Mecha-Mantaxian would be taking no one's skulls today. The Ba-Toa was already beginning to focus his element in preparation for evasive maneuvers. 

@BULiK@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"It's your choice of course," Nuju replied to Skyra's refusal to explore the Far Shore. "Although, I'd hoped you might show a little sense of adventure at the idea. Don't get me wrong: the idea of fixing this portal is quite intriguing. I would be interested to know what you might explore first upon restoring it."

Then Sala returned to the Time Between Time. Nuju looked at him as the matoran fell from the portal and landed in a heap at the bottom of the small flight of stairs leading into the swirling light of the Far Shore. 

"Sorilax?" Nuju repeated. "Now there's a name I've not heard uttered for some time."

Mazor stepped out of the portal and stood at the top of the steps. Nuju looked at Sidra NUVA and gave a thin smile. "You were right about one thing: time is different here than in there."

OOC: @Snelly, @Gecko Greavesy, @Sparticus147, and @Smudge8

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 1

Happy chat.

"Normally I'd be down to explore the unknown, but for some reason I have this strong feeling that time is not on our side right now." And it wasn't just her feeling that, she could sense that Howai was itching for battle, perhaps riteborn were nearby? Who knew really? 

Skyra watched as both Mazor and Sala came out of the portal. "Well that was fast."

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Sparticus147 @Smudge8

"Indeed. Very fast, almost no time at all," Nuju commented pointedly while looking at Mazor. Of course, he meant his words for Skyra. Here she was saying time was not on their side when Mazor walked in and out again as if the Far Shore were a revolving door.

OOC: @Snelly, the ghost is barbing the NUVA.

• Like 1

Happy chat.

"Hey hey hey! That was just a coincidence, there's no telling how long I'd be gone! Also I don't think Howai would fit in there and there's no way I'm going without my kaita!" She just got him after all. 

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Sparticus147 @Smudge8

IC: Mazor- Kini-Nui

Mazor looked around confused. "How long was I gone for? It felt like months."

@Snelly@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Sparticus147

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's Tooth

"Here's what I think of your stupid laws!!!!" She bent over and ran her hands along the ground untill she found a larger boulder and hoisted it over her head. "It's time to go bowling!" She gave the boulder a low toss and it rolled down the side of the mountain towards the parked airships.

@Toru Nui

• Like 2

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress, Breached Corridor

"Alright, let's move."

Knichou strode forwards, cleaving the head off of the crippled Vahki with a swift stroke of the Obsidian Blade as he marched towards the blast door. He wouldn't let Ehlek's minion report their movements or fire a kanoka at their backs.

"This way-oooah"

The hallway began to rotate, throwing Knichou off balance mid-sentence. His stumble was stopped by him falling backwards into a wall (Or did the wall backslap him?). Knichou's adaptive armor had shifted to an impact resistant design as it became evident he would probably fall, so it wasn't as jarring a blow as it could have been, but it almost knocked the wind out of the Fe-Toa. Knichou felt the tug of centripetal force on his internals and instinctively used his elemental powers to manipulate the metal-lined wall he was pinned against. It reached out and formed a protective steel casing around him. For a few moments, the sharp debris harmlessly bounced off of Knichou's protective sarcophagus.

Knichou's full body shielding obscured his vision, but his senses over metals near him and the IFF icon on his HUD clearly showed Nale repeatedly slamming into the walls of the chamber. The ex-Ghost wanted to scream but he was frozen in horror at the sight. What could he do to help her? It looked like she was able to eventually magnetize herself to the ground, although that wouldn't help against the injuries he had already undoubtedly sustained.

"Someone get that door open! I'll keep the debris from hitting us!" 

The Fe-Toa felt the debris field slow and an opening emerge towards the blast door. Knichou released himself by absorbing the front of his casing and leapt into the air, rocketing towards blast door with his adaptive armor's thrusters. They had to keep moving - he could treat Nale's wounds once they got to a less destroyed room.

Knichou was surprised to see his partner flying beside him. He didn't have time to stop and look, he had to get them out of there. He hoped it wasn't bad.

"Think he left the key under the rug?" 

"Don't need it," Knichou responded with a deadpan seriousness. Was she joking? After what she'd just been through? Her strength truly was neverending. "I'm a locksmith."

The commander's hands clapped together in front of him, as if he was literally diving into the door. Which, in fact, he was. As he made contact, the metal blast door bent to his will, forming a conical shield around him as it sheared off of it's mounting with his assistance. Knichou landed a few bio ahead of the threshold and slammed the former blast door into the ground, manipulating the metal so it formed a half height barricade that provided cover against anything on the other side of the door.

"Honey.. a-are you okay?" a concerned Knichou blurted out, crouching behind his new cover and turning around to focus on Nale. His mind raced, worrying about impalements, bruises, and a variety of potential concussive injuries, but her adaptive armor's readout wasn't reporting any wounds. The Ghost could hardly believe it. "Wow... you're a lucky gal - that looked close. Too close."

9 hours ago, Vezok's Friend said:

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

:“Yes, something about getting home.”: Zataka said. :”And no, it does not involve time travel or nightmare deities, aspects, forsaken spirits or anything of that sort.”

:“If you want to help, this bucket needs fuel to get airborne again, we’re just missing a hose.”: she continued, nodding towards the liquid protodermis lake surrounding the great temple, indicating the source of the required fuel. As she spoke, her hand hit more switches, one to pull up the fuel status on the display, while the other unlocked the refueling port on the outside of the ship.

:”On a completely unrelated note: You wouldn’t happen to know anything about fixing a Suva?”:

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside, Tuyetmobile Entrance

No more time travel and whatever this spirit Kane-Ra dung was about was fine by Exuze's book.

Did she say fixing a Suva? Who the Karz could do that?

"Sister, I just welded Vahki transport parts together - I ain't never done Suva repair."

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

"Metru-Nui? Pretty busy, I guess. Not blown up. The maps would be neat if they weren't useless now," Arnex answered, distracted. A moment later, she turned to Vican. "Were you a pilot like Berys? Before it all went upside down."

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Toru Nui

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, Cliffside, The Kahu

The paranoid pilot was glad that he had an escort. That made him feel safe. Until the skakdi ripped a larger bounder from the mountainside and chucked it towards the Kahu. Berys frantically increased the levitation power and activated the main engine, raising the Kahu out of the path of the small rockslide just in time. He kept it hovering in the air and his attention on the interloper, expecting another attack.

"Uhh... they're not stopping..."

OOC: @Toru Nui @Smudge8

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Mazor and Young Mazor

Mazor rolled his eyes at Skyra's obvious sarcasm. Before he could speak, However, something else emerged from the portal. "Hey, this is for you." Young Mazor held out a crystaline sword. "I thought you could use some help." 

Mazor thought he was halucinating. "Excuse me, how are you still here."

YM shrugged. "Beats me, I just felt like I should come with."

"And the other guy?"

"He had to go save his timeline."

Mazor turned and faced the group. "This is aquard. Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to... me." YM gave a small wave.

@Snelly@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Sparticus147

• Like 2

IC: Sidra/Xaril - Kini-Nui

"Well, I was wrong," Sidra said, glancing both at Mazor and his miniature. "I... hope you found everything you were looking for." 

She'd barely finished speaking before a large crimson figure came tumbling out of the portal, a small stream of seawater sloshing out with him. He sputtered and stumbled as he got to his feet, clutching at a wound to his chest. He stared around in confusion for a few moments, before staggering away.

"That's probably everyone," Sidra said, looking back up at Skyra.

@Snelly @Smudge8

• Like 1

IC: Mazor and Young Mazor

YM laughed. "I'm not his son, I'm a chronological construct meant to help him work out serious psychological issues...that happend to take the form of his younger self."

Mazor nodded and steped out of the way of the portal. "How is the quest for the stones going?"

@Snelly @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 2

"About as well as it was when you left... thirty seconds ago," Sidra smirked. "Seems like putting these three in place hasn't offered any leads as to where the rest can be found, and I made a promise to stay here and watch over the place... so I guess we'll just have to have faith that someone else can find the rest." 

• Like 1