Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The titan didn’t immediately respond to Viltia, her brow knitted in concentration. Scarrow and Weaver were calling her.  They had just witnessed the execution of one of their kin. This was distressing to say the least, but they were safe - at least for now. They relayed the events to Zataka. She told them to stay put and keep watching. Then, she glanced at the Toa Nuva standing behind her chair.

:“Those Skakdi you wanted to ask for help earlier? One of them just unlocked the bunker they were parked at, activated the mech inside, cut off its hand, regrew it and then used it to kill another Zivon and cut out its heart. That’s not the usual way to start one of these things up, is it?”:

While she waited for a reply, Zataka looked ahead again and finally brought the airship even lower, according to the directions. Soon enough, she saw what the Toa Nuva had described. Spots of tan poking through the jungle canopy, too regular in shape and size to be anything else than the structure they were looking for. The Suva was in sight.

Viltia had to steady herself (with ease, mind you) as Zataka flew the Tuyetmobile in a tight circle, very carefully looking out the window at the Suva temple and the surrounding trees.

:“I can put her down here, but it’s going to be tight”: the titan announced a moment later. They did one more loop, then the titan brought the craft to a hovering stop before very carefully starting to lower it. 

Even though the ground was still a ways away, she popped the boarding ramp back open. The interior became filled with noise again, but Zataka needed the line of sight to make sure they had enough clearance to the front, back and sides to actually land.

Exuze could hear the brushing of foliage and crackle of branches against the hull as the airship descended below the treetops. Rahi birds flew away, loudly cawing, upset at the intrusion by this large metal contraption.

A few more tense moments passed, Zataka’s eyes kept darting to the display in front of her, where the remaining distance to the ground flashed in red numbers. 

With a soft thump and a light bounce, the airship touched down, resting at a slight angle at first, before the landing legs sank into the soft forest floor a bit until the craft was sitting straight once more.

More switches were flipped and the whine of the engines began to fade as they wound down. Zataka wound her way back out of the pilot seat, sacrificing a lot of her usual elegance for speed. Once again, nobody built airships with titan pilots in mind.

The trio filed out of the airship, much to the joy of Viltia’s Muaka, apparently. Zataka took only a brief moment to look at the structure from the outside. Something about the architecture struck her as familiar - which was strange in this wasteland that was mostly Skakdi. She picked up from her time with Yumiwak that Matoran had once existed on this land. They must have built these places. Or at least they were involved in their construction in some capacity. But there was no time for a history lesson now. She felt another nudge from the Zivon. The Skakdi’s Kaita had gone berserk. She told the duo to be prepared.

:“Lead the way, Viltia. The sooner we can fix this Suva, the better.”:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @BULiK I have to go sleep now but UN and I have this Suva situation covered, so feel free to take the Zataka inside, Kal. But she'll keep the mask concealed until the Suva can be fixed.

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Akamai, Berserk | Kini-Nui

Akamai caught Wairuha's strike on the edge of its club. With a metallic snarl, it stepped in and reached up with the other hand, scrabbling at its face in an attempt to gouge out Wairuha's eyes. Sidra was startled by the sheer ferocity of the living machine. 

As the gigantic mech was constantly jostling and moving, it was difficult for Mazor to grab hold of anything. He couldn't land on the Kaita's back, but he managed to place a hand on it. A moment's concentration revealed that there was no life force to drain. That —or maybe his powers just didn't work on a creature of this size.

Cravious activated his new mask power, but nothing happened. Instead, he heard a mental ping come from his mask. He hadn't had time to take his mech for much of a test drive, so he was learning that hard way that the cockpit was sealed off from the outside world and couldn't be affected by powers or breed quirks in either direction.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Smudge8 @Kal the Guardian @EmperorWhenua @~Xemnas~

• Like 4

IC “Komisti” - Irnakk’s Tooth

Komisti nodded, and staggered after the Toa. The fear lingered around them, but they wadded through it. Kanohi had to fight through fear every day, they could handle one tunnel. They closed their optics briefly, would Kanohi have handled this tunnel easier, used to this struggle? 

Regardless they continued after Triage. They approached Enra, avoiding optic contact, and asked, “I … I am no healer, but I can fix machinery. If your gauntlets were damaged, my Mask can regenerate them, and my instincts can do the rest.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits) - Smoking Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

"Nah, nah, I’m fine. It’s cool, I’m fine.It was most certainly not fine, but Enra was still afraid of appearing to be vulnerable.

Achro didn’t respond. The Red Smoke he had released in the fight dissipated into the aether.

"Situation resolved. That was idiotic. But he should be more willing to behave in an orderly and peaceful manner. Isn’t that right?" Wayward asked Achro, knowing that the answer would be 'yes'. To his credit, Achro did try to resist, but ultimately, he had to respond the way he was expected to.

"Yes..."

"We should leave now. It is not wise to stay here much longer."

"You’re telling me."

"I am. I am telling all of you."

"No, that was - never mind."

@Unreliable Narrator@Tarn@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S (Ehlek’s Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing) - Just Another Machine

NU-8020S followed Knichou inside. She saw what he had just done to the Vahki, whose only 'crime' was being built to follow orders.

"I thought you 'apprehended if possible', Commander." Though synthetically produced, her words dripped with venom.

@BULiK@Snelly

IC: Reckless, Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - Campaign for Disarmament

The Vahki did not respond, each of them getting closer and closer to Jojax’s position as they scaled the mountain slope, as if daring her to chuck the next boulder.

"I get the head."

"I get the legs."

"I get an arm."

@Snelly@BULiK

• Like 1

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

Wairuha's free hand raised up to seize the wrist of the attacking mech's clawing hand, as Sidra unleashed a brutal blast of telekinetic energy directly into the other mech's face. 

@Eyru

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui

Okay what was happening… It was no longer humorous.

Cravious cursed his luck and started running, letting the mask power shut off. He didn’t want to wait for it to reset. He used his power over Iron to pull on himself, leaping great lengths. Really, he was testing his ability to pull on the metal of his body.

This idiot mech was going to get itself killed by the other one.

When he got close enough, Cravious jumped, pulling on the metal of his body in mid-air. It was easier to do a ton of mini-changes instead of just telekinesis-ing himself the entire way. He shot up towards the back of the mech, seeking to gain entry.

OOC: @Eyru

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

On 5/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, Unreliable Narrator said:

[...] surrounding it along the floating walkways of stone were six smaller shrines. Each contained a recess for offerings that faced towards the suva-kaita. There were already a few offerings present: a leaf spinning in a perpetual light gust, a mound of wet clay in another, bright desert sand in a third, and a fourth covered in a chilly layer of frost and melting ice.

IC Stannis & Oreius | Kini-Nui

There was not much time to waste. The two Maru got back to their feet and ran as quickly as their geriatric knees could carry them down the causeways to the Suva's center. Despite the ruckus going on around them, the wizard replaced the Avohkii for his Haonga and cast a spell to ward off the danger. "Whakamarumaru."

"Whack a Maru what?"

Input: Accepted.

A shimmer of energy rippled like static from the wizard's mask and Oreius sighed in the realization that it wasn't a cryptic request from the old Aspect to kill off the last true Toa Maru but just more kanohi black magick. Protective power spread around them, shielding them from harms they could witness. 

The Wanderer had been here before; he knew the trick of how to access the Suva's door and had seen what was left to accomplish it as recently as a day before. As he ran to the center he'd gathered a small handful of water from the ponds and bade Oreius go to one of the smaller shrines. "Cast a flame upon it," he said quickly as he scampered to another shrine and tossed his water upon it. 

• Like 2

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

"It doesn't look fine, but alright." He would still do what he could to help Enra once he got to his satchel. Triage glanced over his shoulder at the maw of the pit.

"Yeah, we should. We're not...leaving him down here, right?" The medic was hesitant to remove the fireroot that restrained Achro.

@Toru Nui@Harvali

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Korruhn, The Ambling Alp

”Agreed. Our lives and sacrifices mean nothing if we’re still at the behest of the cycles,” Korruhn replied. “Every one of us deserves the free will the gods deny us.”

He turned to Leklo as he spoke to him, opening the hatch to the Alp. The light from the Kini Nui spilled brilliantly into the doorway. Korruhn had yet to see it, but his inner cartographer was nothing less than giddy. The bag on his back shifted slightly.

”Buddy,” he addressed him, laughing happily, “if I had a plan, I’d have told you it far earlier than the moment we arrived.”

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Toru Nui @Void Emissary @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 4

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Karz'd again. Mazor gave up and flew around to Sidra's vehicle. "I hate to interupt but is there any way I can help?"

@Gecko Greavesy

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's Tooth.

"Eny meany miney... YOU!" She hurled her boulder at Lawful. The Machines were getting in range of her vomit attack, her stomach began to rumble as she turned to face Obediant, ready to fire once the Vahki got in range.

@Toru Nui

• Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Parnassus | Kini-Nui

"You know what, Whisper?" Parnassus said, craning their neck until they could properly see the one-hundred-foot-tall titans smashing into one another outside the ship. "I haven't had a great track record with those sorts of rituals -- but if we survive this, I'll be happy to do any sort of desecrations you want, sister."

With that, they stalked over to Waveahk's berth, whereupon they clamped a hand flat on his chest. Creaky as an unused muscle, they let the fear that made up their soul slink its way into the mutant Steltian's, where it would bring about fear and paranoia -- hopefully enough to get him catapulting awake and onto his feet. Was it the most ethical way to go about it? They had their doubts; but as Korruhn had said, they were all running out of time.

IC: Irna | Kini-Nui

Irna rushed out of the ship, quickly passing even Korruhn, until she had a good view of ... something that nagged at her memories.

Something about Mazor fighting a god.

"If you don't have a plan, Korruhn," she shouted back to him, "you'd better come up with one quick!"

OOC: @Toru Nui @Gecko Greavesy @Crimson Jester

-Void

• Like 4

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Bellicus Kastus, One, Two, Life Creations Wing #1 & #2, Viltia #1, and Muaka #2

They were successful! They-

Sorilax and those around him were unprepared for the return of gravity even with their tethers holding tight and they splashed into the water that had returned to the floor. As Sorilax picked himself up, he noted Kas’ cries of pain but stopped himself from intervening as Mahrika helped the Toa of Fire. She really was a kind individual.

One, Life Creation Wing #1 & #2 and Muaka #2 were already moving around the room, trying to finish off the Vahki that remained before he could sense if the Vahki had souls or not. The Wings each grabbed a single staff from some Vahki remains, their half-sized forms only strong enough to carry the one staff each but their Adaptation allowing them to do so with ease.

Sorilax looked up to see that the Ignika was Illuminated. Good.

Before he could experiment further, Sala contacted him again. This time, he responded, It is good to hear from you, old chum. Much has happened since you left. I am in a bit of a situation. But I can teleport you here using your shadow. One moment.

Sorilax tugged on Sala’s shadow, pulling the Matoran to him.

He turned his attention back to the Ignika. “Other mes, remove the larger cables from the base of the crystal pillars, please.” The two hims moved to do so, as well as the Life Creation Viltia. They attempted to remove the cables plugged into the base of the crystal pillars, not the thin ones they had just plugged into the Ignika.

This time Sorilax spoke to the mask, “Ignika, it was not my intention to unplug you. Please restore all… Everything that might have gone wrong from being unplugged. Once you are done with that, please tell me how to access the universal power this room is tapped into. There is something I must build and I know it can be built here. If I can’t access what I need, please create it for me.” He hoped that Illuminating the mask with a Kraata of Life might outweigh the Death that tainted it so. Still, he waited to tell the Ignika the machine that he needed to build until the cables were unplugged and he could see whether it was still bound to obey commands.

After that he reached out with his mind through his breed quirks. His gaseous form might be stuck in Two’s Rahkshi body, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t remotely possess someone. And the Ignika had a mind of its own. Life without a body. He attempted to remotely possess the Legendary Mask, ready to return to Two should it work. He didn’t want to let the cannibal Kraata roam free.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Harvali

• Like 2

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi tapped his staff against a cracked chunk of land, and the stone trembled, before the ground sealed back up. He leaned on his staff, letting out a sigh. The static in his optics was overwhelming.

His exhaled breath lingered in the air. He leaned on his staff as he recognized that a vision was coming, before he was engulfed in a dense fog. He stumbled, before seeing a coastal village laying in the fog, Protoderms of all sorts of beings hustling about, some weaving nets, others sharpened spears. A Ga-Matoran suddenly dove into the ocean, sending blue water onto Kanohi.

As the water dripped down him his optics refocused, and he found himself by a beach. He turned, a spear was in his hands, but he wore no armor of masks nor Volo Lutu Launchers. Instead he carried a crude spear, and a Ussal stood besides him.

Something wrong, Dece?” Kanohi winced at his old name, as he looked at two other Matoran, one of them a Matoran of Stone, the other a Matoran of Earth. He … he swore he knew them from somewhere, but it only hit him as a wave struck him, planting him face first into the sand.

He dragged himself up and wiped water off, and his optics focused. He could see several boats, each resembling the hovercrafts of his old home. They were lashed together, some hauling nets, some cutting up fish. It was a mobile village. Matoran if the six basic breeds walked about, some ... he had seen in an earlier vision.

There was a cry, and he swayed on the deck before grappling away. He had Volo Lutu Launchers welded to his arms again, though he had no telescopic lens. He hurtled to the edge of the floating village before his heartlight began to shine as a lighthouse. Emerging from the water he could see a colossal shape, too big to comprehend. A massive shadow fell upon the village, before he grappled away, he had to keep the village stable. As he hauled up a Po-Matoran before he could fall in the drink, a tidal wave slammed into him.

The water sent him tumbling, heartlight racing. He shakily stood up to see a colossal city towering in every direction. He stumbled about, this dwarfed Metru-Nui, and there were so many styles. And the people, so many Protoderms, scores of breeds he had never seen before. So many people lived here.

He tripped as he took in the sight and smacked into the ground. As his head aches he pulled himself up, finding himself in a poor village, one wore down. His optics widened as he saw a large flat foot smacked in front of him. He grappled away to see Matoran scrambling as large reptilian creatures carrying staves marched through their village, firing beams of heat from their eyes. Kanohi swallowed as one approached a Ga-Matoran, before he grappled towards it and slammed into it. Both of them tumbled from the blow, and as Kanohi rolled he saw flashes of metal scratch up his optics—

He smacked against the ground, back in Tobduk-Koro. Shakily the Matoran stood up and leaned against his staff before walking away. So many cycles, to think he had lived so many lives. And the spots were already returning.

… 

Komisti nodded, they … if the group were meant to leave, then they would be relieved to go. As they began to go, their optics caught the edge of their mask in the corner of their vision. A thought came to the Vortixx, a rough idea, but a useful one.

I ... I think I remember something. I remember Kanohi spoke once of a power he heard about from a native Turaga. That when three beings of the same breed focused on their Unity, they could become a lesser spirit called a Kaita. Could that be a way to fight the Riteborn?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

… 

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran began to crawl down the wall, hopefully past a recovered Kas and towards the disk of freezing she had hurled to disorientate the Vahki. As she moved she focused her telescopic lens on them, looking for signs of trouble.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kardaka - Tobduk-Koro

Kardaka meanwhile wandered the village, healing the damage from the ruins exploding. As she walked she felt through the stones, her range of sight was small, but even so she could tell the ground was stable. That Aspect of a Toa had healed the ground.

She paused as she came upon a chunk of the broke ruins. It ... it wouldn’t work, it would be beyond her. Still, she should try. The Turaga placed her palm on her noble mask to focus, before pushing her power against the rubble, trying to regenerate it.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator 

• Like 2

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Whisper - Ambling Alp

For a moment, Whisper gawked at the scene before unfolding before her.

It felt like the entire voyage had gone by in seconds. One moment, she'd been at the Caldera, the place she needed to be, and then she'd been shunted onto an airship and flung into the middle of a fight between titans before she was four sentences into her conversation.

Not for the first time, Whisper found herself realising that there was something very wrong with time on this island. 

• Like 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Akamai, Berserk | Kini-Nui

Sidra's telekinetic blast caught the other Kaita full in the face. Akamai was blasted back and came crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, Cravious had just at this moment been trying to leap up onto the back of the mech. The titanic machine, thrown back by the force of the blast, hit him in midair like a freight train. The impact knocked Cravious back to the earth like a falling star, where he landed in an explosion of dirt and pain.

Akamai hit the ground with such force that the earth quaked. The pillars of the Kini-Nui trembled like bowling pins, and the impact sent up a great gust of wind that irretrievably scattered the itty bitty bits of what had once been the portal to the Far Shore. A cloud of dust rose from the crash zone, but before Sidra could move in to capitalize, the berserk mech emerged from the cloud, shaking off the impact. It breathed heavily, venting steam in great billows. Strings of lubricant drooled from its mouth. Its empty hand jerked, and suddenly it held a long, shimmering bident in its hand. The points of the weapon glinted cruelly in the dying sunlight.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Gecko Greavesy and everyone else in the Kini-Nui. Akamai used its turn to stand up and grab a new weapon. You may make your next moves.

IC: Oreius | Kini-Nui

The ground shook beneath him as Oreius shook off the pain of the giant mech's attack and followed Stannis's instruction. Jogging over to one of the alcoves the Wanderer had pointed out, he conjured a handful of flames and placed them inside.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 4

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui

The pain was nothing, quickly healed. Instead Cravious now felt rage. How dare his own mech injure him. He burst from his crater with force. This time he just straight up telekinetically pulled the metal of his body through the air, emotion making up for lack of control with the technique.

He attempted to enter his Kaita mech again.

OOC: @Eyru

• Like 2

IC: Tekmo and Ostrox (Kini-Koro, Kini-Nui) - Here We Stand

"We’ve come too far to let something as insignificant as giant robots stand in our way! Hrmm... an interesting design for the legs." Tekmo mused, referring to the mech attacking their comrades - or at least, what he assumed were their comrades. "If we go for the thighs - so to speak - it should just tumble over - maybe use the laser the ship has, it should have enough-"

"YOU!!!" Ostrox caught sight of Mazor and immediately began sprinting towards him.

@Eyru@Crimson Jester@EmperorWhenua@Void Emissary@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata@Smudge8@Gecko Greavesy@Kal the Guardian@~Xemnas~

IC: Waveahk (Kini-Koro, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - Just Add Water

"GAH! Beh..." Waveahk, catapulting into consciousness and realizing he was dehydrated, took one of the gourds on his person and poured the water inside all over his body, absorbing it through his skin... most of it. The rest got all over the place around him.

"Right... can I help you?"

@Void Emissary@Gecko Greavesy

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits) - Loyalty Saver

"Er, OK, but... we’re all different species. Except the doctor and this clown, but... that’s not gonna happen, I think."

Meanwhile, Wayward addressed Triage’s concerns of letting Achro out of the fireroot. "The danger has passed. He is no longer a threat. My Staffs of Loyalty have ensured that he will take no violent or disorderly action."

"Fascinating..."

@Unreliable Narrator@Harvali@Tarn

IC: Reckless, Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - For Peace and the Law

Lawful tried to dodge the boulder, but ended up tumbling down the mountain. Still, he had suffered less damage than Reckless had, who wasn’t moving anymore.

Obedient primed his Staffs of Loyalty to fire as he managed to almost get to Jojax, converting to bipedal form even as he ran up the mountain. Impressionable was lagging behind, but he’d get within range eventually...

@Smudge8@BULiK

• Like 1

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

After everything I've survived, I refuse to be killed by a giant fork.

Wairuha's right hand folded apart into its Great Disk Beam form, unleashing a lance of frigid fury at the other mech. 

@Eyru

Komisti winced, “of course, you are right. We might not have the kind of time to find others of our breeds to form a Kaita.” A silly idea, they were desperate to matter as usual. Trying to trick the people here into liking them. They stumbled as the fear slammed into them again, but they resisted, instead turning to make their way out of the tunnel. They could see the Big Bruiser up ahead, peering after the group.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

• Like 1

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Air Suva

With - Zataka, Exuze, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia grimaced at the news, “No way! That sounds horrible.” Though she was interested to learn that there was a power out there that could rapidly heal things. She should remember that for her Muaka should Sorilax even leave the Aqua Sphere.

After landing, which Viltia secretly helped with, sensing and pulling trouble branches out of the path of the airship, she led the way into the wood floored temple of sandstone and archways. Her Muaka waited outside, happy to remain full sized and in its home of the Fau Swamp.

Viltia really hoped they could figure this out. Sorilax’s instructions for that new Legendary mask sat in her head like an anvil weighing on her and she really hoped for an opportunity to make it. She had her tools, more ore thanks to that Time Duplication her, and even another Vuata Maca Crystal. She was ready to work. All she needed was the Suva.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @BULiK @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Life Creation Viltia #2 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

With - Life Creation Muaka #3

The power changed over, Life Creation Viltia now had the Green, Density Control, and Flight at her command.

The two mechs before her tumbled off the flying fortress. The one that looked like her own mech cried for help. She had to oblige!

She flew forwards, vines as large as trees extending just like her tethers did. She attempted to grab the limbs of the other mech with the taser thing and restrain it or pull it off of the other one with her pseudo vine-tethers.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Vezok's Friend

Everything is moving so fast! I'm reduced to shorter posts just to try and keep up. I really don't think Hahvok is going to make it out of the Far Shore anymore, even if the portal were still around. :(

IC: Parnassus | The Ambling Alp

"Can you fight a titan, Waveahk?" Parnassus said, already turning back towards the gangplank. They grabbed the black basalt hilt at their hip and, with a mere flutter of thought, formed the atoms around into the shape of one of their old scimitars, not lost to the warskaks of Fort Nektann. "And could you fight two of them?"

Ostrox hunting Mazor -- another familiar scene.

She drew her bow and nocked an arrow, although its mark remained elusive -- would it be Mazor, the man swimming in the murky waters of her memories? Ostrox, the brute who she unfortunately saw eye-to-eye with? Or -- most terrifyingly -- these godlike behemoths doing battle in the sky?

OOC: @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 4

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor flew out of the way as the ACR's continued to fight, he was worried. Things were going to really fast right when he thought everyghing made sense.

"YOU!!!"

Mazor twisted his head A large purple figure was sprinting towards him.

Mazor dove lower so he could speak. "What are you doing! Get out of here!"

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's tooth

As soon as Obediant was close enough Jojax hurled, spraying powerfull acid over the machine's top half. She had to take a moment to recover, getting into a boxing position.

both @Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Tekmo and Ostrox (Kini-Koro, Kini-Nui) - Reason Before Revenge

The fact that Mazor could fly now only served to anger Ostrox more.

"You... you weak-willed, craven-hearted, SPINELESS POLTROON!" He unveiled his new Cordak Blaster, and began unloading it... into the Akamai mech, the more immediate concern. "You and I shall have a productive discussion once this is over!!!" He promised Mazor.

"I feel, uh, that I’m lacking context for this. Not just the giant robot thing. What exactly happened between those two?" Tekmo asked Irna, while he tried to create a massive vine spurting from the ground to try and ensnare one of Akamai’s legs.

@Eyru@Smudge8@Void Emissary

IC: Waveahk (Kini-Koro, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - Move Along

Waveahk was silent for a moment, as if considering it. "I can give you a solid maybe on that. Let me guess - just outside?" He began making his way off the ship.

@Void Emissary

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits) - Open Mouth, Insert Foot

"Hey, I didn’t mean your idea was-" Astounding. Gnabol, being an idiot, had just made someone who’s suffering from the fear aura feel like an idiot. He tried to go after Komisti as they were heading out.

"I’m sorry. I... I am sorry. We just need to... find more people of the same species. There’s gotta be - there’s so much Toa, they’re practically coming out of my ears. It’ll work... if... if these 'Kaita' things are a thing, anyway... I just did it again, didn’t I?"

@Harvali

IC: Reckless, Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - May I Make a Suggestion? Run

Upon realizing the danger Jojax’s acidic bile represented, Obedient began trying to shake it off. Impressionable then came within range, converted to bipedal mode and started charging his Staffs of Suggestion...

@Smudge8@BULiK

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

"Alright," Triage answered, the fireroot that held Achro now pulling away and receding back into the ground. He wasn't sure what to say to Komisti and let Gnabol handle it for the most part, besides giving a bit of info before the Vortixx got too far.

"I've been in a Kaita. If I had known they could stand up to giant monsters I wouldn't have split from it so soon."

@Toru Nui@Harvali

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Mazor and Young Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor huffed in frustration, but apparently they had an understanding. He looped around and faced Akamai, still stumped as to what to do. 

"The disk!"

Mazor shook his head out of confusion.

"Use the disk!"

A light came on in Mazor's head as he realized what his Duplicate was saying. He shuffled through his backpack only to realize he had left the level six disk on the ground, He managed to pull out a lower level shrink disk. He loaded it into his launcher and took aim. Waiting for the right moment to strike.

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's tooth

Jojax snickered loudly. She quickly bent down, scooped up a small boulder, and tossed it at Obediant, before turning to face Impressionable. "You're next!"

@Toru Nui

• Like 1

IC: Sala (Elemental of Light)

"It is good to hear from you, old chum. Much has happened since you left. I am in a bit of a situation. But I can teleport you here using your shadow. One moment."

Sala grinned as he heard Sorilax' voice before he felt a tug upon his being as he was rapidly moved from one location to another. Arriving, Sala bore witness to the chaos of everything that is happening, with the faint falling inertia just adding to the brief amount of confusion. But Sala was quick to snap out of his confusion as he looked towards Sorilax, and hearing their words, quickly went to help the other two Sorilax', wielding the air axe in the hands of Avagah as he went to sever the cables.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Kal the Guardian @Harvali

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Kahu

Berys was scared.

<< Ground team, this is the Kahu, how copy, over? >>

He had been hovering cautiously, observing the Vahki attempt to climb the mountain and stop their attacker.

<< Ground team, Kahu here, please report in, urgent message, over. >>

The pilot kept a safe distance, not wanting the group's escape vehicle to be incapacitated by the Skakdi.

<< Captain, this is Berys, do you read? >>

Berys didn't interfere, he wasn't a warrior, he thought the Vahki could handle this.

<< Triage, please re- >>

That is, until he saw one get crushed by a boulder as it came out of the tunnel. Berys finger held off the transmitter awestruck.

"Mata Nui..."

Before it's unfortunate demise, the Vahki was screaming about... they're fighting? Berys couldn't make out the whole message, due to the winds and it being cut utterly short. There was an emergency down there. Was this an ambush? One lookout up top to block their escape, with more Skakdi inside?

One thing was for sure, the one exit they might have was an easy target, and blocked by a boulder. Berys looked to the attacker, cornered at the edge of the volcano. He gulped. There might be only one way to save his true commander. He leveled off the Kahu the elevation of the mountain, and kicked the main engine into full gear.

"Watch how I windfly," the Le-Matoran prayed under his breath. The Kahu raced towards Jojax as fast as the its little engine could, trying to shove the assailant into the molten abyss.

Triage was right earlier. Flying into a volcano was a total Knichou move. But sometimes, even if Berys never quite understood why, 'Knichou moves' saved the day, no matter how insane they were. Berys was acting like Knichou, trying to be all Toa-Hero like, but he didn't think it was the same as when he did a Knichou move because Knichou told him to. Berys chose this himself, it was no order.

This wasn't for glory. It was for his friends.

The panicked pilot realized that maybe that's what Knichou thought, too.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Smudge8

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"I don't entirely recall it myself," Irna admitted to Tekmo. "But if what I do remember is correct, then those two have a grudge going far back."

Then, following Ostrox's lead -- and trying to ignore the other figure in the fray who looked far too much like a young Mazor for any degree of comfort on Irna's part -- she fired an arrow at the same titan that her Mantaxian comrade had opened fire upon. She prayed that the Zyglaki venom that coated the arrow head might do even a bit of damage, but she knew in her heart that this fight was far out of her depths.

"For the time being, though," she said, "I think we're all on the same side!"

OOC: @Toru Nui @Eyru

IC: Parnassus | The Ambling Alp

"Isn't it always?" Parnassus deadpanned back to Waveahk, and the Aspect was already down the gangplank, standing next to the Nui-Kopen that seemed to be carrying Whisper's newfound vessel. With their free hand, Parnassus pulled free Waveahk's old Kraata from where it had been suckling upon their armour, and brandished it towards their sister-cousin.

"I reckon we need all the firepower we can get," they said. "You wanted to be desecrated? Pick your poison."

OOC: @Toru Nui @Gecko Greavesy

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Whisper - Ambling Up

"Fragmentation," she replied. She already possessed a plethora of defensive and debilitating abilities. If a fight lay ahead, then the ability to wreak raw destruction would be ideal. "Together?" She offered, holding up the heartlight she'd ripped from Uharaz's fallen follower, still beating thanks to the electric bug clinging to it.

@Void Emissary

• Like 3

C: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui

As the titanic Kaita battled overhead, swinging weapons the size of airships and wielding elemental powers like gods, Stannis and Oreius solved the puzzle of the Suva-Kaita. 

As fire and water filled their respective alcoves in the smaller shrines surrounding the suva-kaita, the sound of stones grinding together began. The two Toa Maru felt the rumble of something moving. The stone walkways shook and the suva-kaita began to corkscrew downwards. As it corkscrewed ever deeper, it revealed a darkened spiral staircase heading deep into the unknown darkness. Each individual step slid out from under grooves as the suva-kaita passed. Dust rushed up from the mouth of the revealed entrance. At last, after several minutes, the faintest echo of the suva-kaita grinding to a halt reached Stannis and Oreius out of the darkness.

The lip of the spiral staircase was inscribed with glyphs in the writing of aspects. There was no doubt about it: another taboo lingered on the cusp of remembrance. Stannis could see the taboo hovering in the air in the center of the stairwell. Two entwined semi-circles with their flat sides facing away from each other formed the shape of the glyph. Upon snatching it from the air, the following words echoed into the aspect's consciousness:

Goodbye

Release each yoke of mine

Each destined path is one

Remove barriers as they align

Not all must circle around a sun

Hello

OOC: @EmperorWhenua If he doesn't already know it, Stannis may learn the following Taboo:

Taboo of Elemental Alteration

Choose a consenting creature you can touch. You may alter the base element of the consenting creature to their chosen new element. If a consenting creature has more than one element, they alter their first acquired element. A creature may undergo this change once. The change is immediate and permanent. 

• Like 2

IC: Korruhn, Kini-Nui

The brilliance of the light was dulled immediately by smoke pouring into the cabin of the Alp before he could even disembark. Shouting, crumbling stone, and twisting steel created a sickening rhythm. He stepped out to utter chaos; the temple complex couldn't even be made out in the thick fog of war. Before him, two colossal titans did battle, with his companions and many others joining in the fray, shouting battle cries and charging with weapons aimed to kill.

A trail of smoke caught Korruhn's eye, following the path of a burning chunk of metal the size of a Muaka coming right for him at the landing zone. The agility of his Kakama propelled him out of the way in a blur, and as the debris slammed into the ground Korruhn rose; the menpo of his mighty ACR, The Triumph, glimmered in the light of the fire.

"Leklo!" Korruhn shouted at his companion, his voice booming and still nearly inaudible in the calamity. "We need to go to the Far Shore and get the other Stones! Are you with me?"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 3

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

The dueling giants were loud and destructive as ever, but for the two toa in their protective cocoon they may well have been in a cinematic big screen. Rumbles and tumbles shook the ground they stood on but the Maru were dedicated in their mission, unified behind the one, and when the grinding stopped and the dark hole welcomed them at last, they did not hesitate to descend into the darkness. 

And descend they did.

For a long time.

9 minutes ago, Crimson Jester said:

"Leklo!" Korruhn shouted at his companion, his voice booming and still nearly inaudible in the calamity. "We need to go to the Far Shore and get the other Stones! Are you with me?"

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

"To the Far Shore? The portal is demolished! How do you propose—"

Wait.

It clicked. Stannis had said Korruhn went to the Far Shore when the world was enveloped in ink that fateful night. Was it really unthinkable that he could do it again, at his whim? The Alpinist realized it was not.

"Yes," he said with a nod and took his friend's hand. "Absolutely."

• Like 5

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Back near Tobduk-Koro, Atamai had taken no more than two steps before rechaining Malhukuraia up. He had a strange feeling in his gut, like he needed to get back to Kini-Nui.

He hopped out of his mech and teleported back to the Great Temple, where he found a grim sight.

A new kaita ACR was fighting Wairuha. Stannis was there. A big commotion was happening.

Atamai began to walk up to the Wanderer. "Stannis! What's going on?" he asked.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 2

IC: Korruhn, Kini Nui

Korruhn felt the hand of his friend meet his, and he kneeled, closing his eyes. He could feel the eye on his arm fixate it’s gaze on something far beyond the sight of mortality. The Void coursed through his veins, and his body began to emit a thick black smoke, shrouding the pair in darkness, and thin tendrils of golden flecks spiralled up through the smoke, not in straight lines, but in odd symbols, unrecognizable to any who lived. It would have truly been a sight to take in, were there not two giant mechs fighting nearby.

Korruhn’s body began to shake inside his armour, barely able to contain the energy coursing through him. He held with every ounce of his strength. Suddenly, the cloud of smoke imploded, pushing a shockwave of energy away from it’s epicenter.

As the smoke cleared, one could see a circular depression where Korruhn and Leklo stood only a moment ago. All that remained was the large backpack Korruhn had worn, emptied of its contents.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

Atamai began to walk up to the Wanderer. "Stannis! What's going on?" he asked.

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

The wizard was just about to meander into the depths of the Suva's door when he realized Atamai was hailing him. "There is little time to explain, NUVA," he said. His impassive eyes leveled with the other's emotionless tone. "But if you come with me I will show you."

IC Zai | Metru Nui

The Coliseum, an erect pillar of Matoran dominance for many eons, was next on the dragon's hitlist. With glee and no remorse she began to melt the skyscraper like a candle to a blowtorch.

• Like 2

IC: Irnakk, Great Spirit of Nightmares | Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits

As the brawl came to a peaceful conclusion with little to no blood spilled, Gnabol felt the mind observing with glee grow disappointed, then angry, then furious. 

Then hungry.

The drumming grew louder from beneath the mists, accompanied by the chanting of stilted voices and the warbling cries of elation.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Laboratory

Without much delay the doorway’s security panel chimed with a pleasant tone and a blinking green light. The doors slid seemlessing in half to each side of the frame.

Inside the spacious room was well lit with overhead lighting, but the impacts of the fighting outside caused them to flicker menacingly. The track in the floor and ceiling split into several courses, passing by tables covered in beakers, monitors, strange experiments in cages, and wall-mounted shelves who’s contents had splattered, smashed, or become strewn across the floor.

At the far end of the room near a floor to ceiling wall of glass sat an empty office chair of a cheap variety manufactured during the war with the League. On it rested a silver palm-sized device with a single red button on its surface. Beyond the glass they could see some sort of power station in full operation: the source of Nale’s detected electromagnetic presence. 

iC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Asylum Preprocessing

Knichou burst forward, attacking with a savage lack of self preservation. The flashbang caused two screams, followed by silence as the lights returned to normal. Knichou rested on his knees in a smaller, red paint splattered, metal lined room as his heartlight pounded fiercely in his chest. Six large, cylindrical green tubes leaned towards opposite walls. A murky green liquid inside obscured the contents of the cylinders, but he knew bodies were in there. Matoran bodies. 

On the far wall two sealed hexagonal doorways led out. The one on the left said Recycling, and the one on the right said Storage. The doors were placed on either side of a horrendous contraption that sprouted from the wall. Stuck unconscious and mortally wounded within the metal bands and coils, the bloodied tools of pain, and the still charged electrical prod was a darkly armored matoran of earth wearing a purple pakari.

At that moment Knichou realized that for the second time Nuparu was dying before his eyes, but maybe this time could be different.

OOC: I think everyone is "tagged" in this, or almost everyone. More soon!

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Whisper - Kini-Nui

Even after re-learning the words to the Rite of Desecration from Stannis during their journey together*, Whisper still hadn't felt entirely whole until now. Speaking the words aloud, weaving the ritual once more, feeling the cold flesh of a severed heart transform into new life and raw power, feeling the bond form between herself and another... now she was what she was meant to be. 

As their recitation ceased, and the flow of power between the two Aspects abated, Whisper withdrew to herself, overcome by a strange sense of serenity. The urgency and danger of the current situation was all but forgotten, replaced by a crushing sense of conviction and certainty. In desecrating and being desecrated, she'd taken that one, final, essential step towards completion. She was on the brink of achieving all she'd ever dreamed of: liberation for herself and her kin. There was no going back now. 

"Thank you, brother," she replied, metallic fingertips brushing over the new kraata adorning her form. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

OOC: *retcon made with UN and EW's permission.

@Void Emissary I've been informed that kraata scale to the Aspect's level, so Parnassus' new accuracy kraata should be Level 6. 

• Like 1