Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

Nale entered first. Unsurprisingly, the lab looked like...a lab. The device sitting in the chair seemed like the kind of thing one was not meant to touch, but it was so conspicuous that she wondered what it was connected to. The one thing missing in all of this, of course, was Ehlek.

"...there's no one here," she observed.

But perhaps there was something of use here, or something that would lead them to the Barraki. She was becoming more curious about the tracks and their purpose. Perhaps Ehlek wasn't a fan of walking.

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua

• Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

47 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

”Okay, lead the way,” said Atamai. He followed Stannis and the other Toa with him. 

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

The wizard pulled out an iStone from his satchel and toyed with the screen until he got to an app. "Here, I made a TicTak about this..."

The next thing Atamai knew, he was bathed in the light of Understanding.

• Like 5

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek's Flying Fortress, Laboratory

Aurax stepped through the room and observed the power station beyond the thick glass pane. The core of the fortress looked like a massive ring of coiled power generators and cooling fans that gave off a massive amount of electromagnetic interference. Strange that the lab would be built so close to such a strong source of disruptive energy, Aurax realized. In the center of the ring was a brightly burning light, as if the core of a sun had been shackled to the will of this place and forced to keep it aloft. Some sort of tint on the thick glass pane made it bearable to stare at, and the longer Aurax stared the more a sense of discomfort came over him. He'd never seen this kind of machine except on the island of Artahka: it burned souls.

Sure enough, the more Aurax observed the generators the more he came to the conclusion they weren't generators for the soul-burning engine of the fortress: they were generators for thin doorways to other worlds. Worlds where souls were plentiful...

OOC: @Snelly, @Tarn, @~Xemnas~, @EmperorWhenua, and maybe @Toru Nui?

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

17 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

"Ah... I see," Atamai said. "So you are an Aspect. I had my suspicions, but it's nice to get confirmation. Things seem to be getting more cataclysmic by the day, so I will help you."

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui, descending

"I am," he admitted. Their walk into the blackness was illuminated only scantly by the wisps of protective energy that emanated from his Haonga, a strange but welcome secondary effect of his triggering its particular power. "They will continue to get worse until the cycle restarts from its conception point. Your help may be warranted. I have much control but so little power compared to a NUVA and welcome your company this last time.

"I will warn you, however, that just as before in the last hours of Metru Nui... I have no expectation of surviving whatever comes next."

• Like 3

IC: Akamai | Kini-Nui

Weapons pelted Akamai’s body. Cordak missiles exploded without harm. Irna’s arrows looked like a child’s toy as they skidded off Akamai’s armor. Cravious felt his body slam into the back of the mech, his powers over magnetism keeping him secure as the machine dashed towards Wairuha with a spray of lake water and the destruction of abandoned matoran dwellings. 

This wasn’t a town anymore. This was a graveyard, as it had always been.

The biped flew from Akamai’s hands as he threw it directly at Wairuha, and then the lance of ice pierced through Akamai’s right shoulder with a horrible sound. Akamai screamed, but the pain only increased their bloodlust. They took a crushing step forward, and the lance of ice snapped in half, the sharp point still sticking out the back of Akamai’s shoulder. 

Akamai’s eyes glowed and his mouth opened wide in a scream that ripped the boughs from trees and bent their trunks in the gale. He lunged, arms outstretched to wrap his bloodied hands around Wairuha’s throat.

OOC: for those in Kini-Nui

• Like 4

Happy chat.

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Atamai nodded as he kept on following Stannis. “Well whatever happens, I’ll do my best to ensure a better future,” he said. “And if the cycle does restart, I am glad that death will not be the end. In that case we will likely meet again.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

IC, Aurax: Vahki hive

”Well that’s concerning,” Aurax said, pointing at the generator. “It’s a machine to travel to other worlds. Like a Kanohi Olmak.” 

He walked away from the machine and approached the office chair. He picked up the small device resting there and examined it. 

He pushed the big red button. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator and everyone else 

• Like 3

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui

Cravious kept himself against the back of the mech with his control over Iron by grabbing his own body telekinetically. A stream of cursing emerged from his mouth as it got itself damaged and continued to rampage. This mech was seriously out of control, potentially costing him thousands in repair costs. He couldn’t afford this.

He attempted to gain entry into the cockpit.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"Wrong address," the flying bident stopped in midair, seized by telekinetic force.

The weapon flipped in a full 180 before Sidra's will sent it rocketing right back at the lunging form of Akamai. "Return to sender." 

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

Before she could even inquire further about the machine, Aurax picked up the device and pressed the enticing red button. Nale reached her hand out in vain to stop him. For all they knew, it would make the fortress come crashing down to the island below, or summon an army of killer robots to their location. 

"Wait, don't touch that-!"

@~Xemnas~

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Kas, Vahki, Ignika | Mi-Kiri

The cables were removed swiftly from the pillars, and the vahki that did remain scattered the moment they could break free and flee. Morale utterly crushed by the events of the past several seconds, the soul-full vahki decided running the heckaroonie away made more sense than sticking around to figure out what was going on.

Sala arrived and immediately splashed into a rejuvenating water several inches deep.

Mahrika freed Kas, although when she did she discovered half of him had been crushed flat as a pancake. The rest of him shuddered and shook, and his eyes went dim.

“I just… didn’t want… to have it end like this,” Kas muttered as he looked at Mahrika. “Ollem’s fine. He’s back at the… tower… I miss. My friends.”

Kas fell unconscious, and with the amount of silver blood leaving his crushed body Mahrika knew he would die.

Sorilax stared at the world from a strange position. He floated in golden light, and felt the intense presence of a cycle of life and death within every fibre of his gaseous consciousness. He heard the Ignika speak through a strange distortion. Each word seemed to take longer than normal.

“I am the source of power for this room. It is my life giving energy that provides the power to sustain such a marvel of creation. Through time I have floated, and they cool me with the waters when I am tired. While I can create and take life, I cannot create what you desire, unless you desire the living or the dead.”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Harvali, and @Sparticus147

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Xaril - Kini-Nui

The world had gone mad. 

Watching on from their ramshackle encampment on the edge of the valley, Xaril and the rest of the League stood by and watched it all come crumbling down. There was no point to interfering. If the efforts of others nearby was anything to go by, no firepower save for that of another mech could harm either of the two colossal combatants, and Xaril had no idea whose side he was even supposed to take.

When the fools were finished destroying each other, the Vahki and soldiers of the League could move in and seize whatever was left. 

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui, the lake on which the Great Temple floats

Whira held the objects in her hands and stepped into the cool waters. She walked with purpose, poise, and grace. She walked through time and space. She passed into the strange state of understanding: this was it.

This was her destiny.

This was her dream.

This... was her wish...

The silver waters began to glow about her machine-made body, a body forged by an accomplished craftsman and one of the most dedicated followers.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @~Xemnas~ congrats on figuring out the correct location and on achieving Whira's Grand WIsh!!! AMAZING! Stand by for a PM sometime soon (aka within the next 24 hours) with further details as to what comes next.

IC: Grime | Kini-Nui

Grime learned a lot riding in Korruhn’s backpack. He didn’t really know what to make of some of it, and other parts of the trip were more than he ever hoped to learn. Some he hoped one day to forget.

The mask of light brought new understanding to his purpose. The inevitability of change and the death and rebirth of cycles mirrored the rising and falling tide. Things changed. That was how it worked. Some things needed to end for new things to begin.

Grime didn’t like that last part so much. He liked to linger. He liked to remember, to live, to laugh and to love. No matter how many times death returned, he seemed to wake again. He didn’t like that so much either. He was tired, and he wanted a conclusion.

But he knew that was not his destiny. He was kindling for a much greater fire. A fire that burned in the depths below. But all fires needed to be contained, or they would burn without control and consume all. He could not let that come to pass. So Grime descended the steps to the Mangaia, faced the doorway of death, and stepped into the Winding Walk beyond...

OOC: Grime has passed from the Time Between Time into the Winding Walk.

• Like 4

Happy chat.

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Bellicus Kastus, One, Two, Sala

Sorilax was filled to the brim with the springing up of life and the tearing down of death. It swirled around and through him in a pattern that he felt was close to how he would feel if he achieved his Grand Wish. Except were that the case, he would be Life itself. He would flow. There would be no more him to have something to go through. He would be Life itself. All Life. All Sorilax.

But the Ignika’s words weren’t enough to make him miss Kas’ unfortunate predicament. Or perhaps what he felt allowed him to sense the situation more than hear it. Kas was near death. It would be so simple to give him that final nudge into the black void of death. Or for that matter, fill him full of Life till the Ta-Toa was bursting. But Sorilax knew he had already messed up far too much since coming to the Aqua Sphere, so instead he mentally spoke to Mahrika.

Quickly! Use your disc to cleanse Kas’ mask, then One can Illuminate it with Quick Healing!

He sent a quick message to One, who teleported to Kas’ side, ready to spring into action whenever Mahrika was ready.

Sorilax sent a message to Sala, Watch out for Kas the Toa. He did pull a weapon on us before despite also helping us.

The Wings watched as the Vahki fled, both surprised at the machines’ actions but still wary of an attack. The Muaka stalked around Viltia, body now relatively back to normal after it no longer needed wings to fly.

One of the Life Creation Sorilaxs carefully pried a furiously wiggling Two from Sorilax’s Rahkshi armor. The Kraata had started to try to move on his own and fulfill his hunger for his own kind.

Sorilax spoke to the Ignika, but the speech was solely to it and it alone as Sorilax realized he was within the mask itself, sharing its form, Then help me access this creation you power. This marvel of technology. I have seen but a glimpse of how things really are. I just need to access it and I know this holy temple can help me do so. Time is not on our side in this case. I must understand and then build. For the sake of all Life this must be done.

He tried to see if he could do anything else while tied so closely with the Ignika, such as see if it were connected to more than just life and death. He wasn’t sure what he would find, but he was hoping for some understanding of the technology around him and access to it, or even the power to undo his afflictions. But while he was immensely in tune with Life and to a lesser extent Death, this was all happening so fast and was such new territory for him. He knew he couldn't take long, but still he tried to be cautious.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Harvali

IC: Mazor-Kini-nui

As the giant Mech howled in pain Mazor gritted his teeth and pulled the trigger. It's not as powerful as the one I used on that other mech, he thought, but hopefully it still turns things in our favor.

@Unreliable Narrator @Eyru or whoever else is in charge of Akami

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: MI-8919-07 | Ehlek's Flying Fortress, in the air falling towards Mi-Kiri

The claymore struck Mantax across his arm, causing a burst of frost to blossom across the machine warrior. The pistons locked up, and the coolant froze solid within the arm of the machine, and rapidly continued into the chest until with a sickening crack the protective plate covering where several masks had been swapped burst off as internal fluids expanded from the cold. While liquid froze and joints became stiff, electricity ran freely and Mantax could process each agonizing moment of freezing as a burning pain. 

“Grah! Agh! Another scar to tell of my victory,” shouted Mantax, and then the vines of Viltia’s Kaita ACR wrapped around Mantax from behind and pulled him off. The frozen arm with the claw snapped from the opposite stresses, and it broke at the elbow in a shower of sparks and glittering ice.

Mantax’s taser came out again, but it whiffed Pati and went wildly into the air. His shoulder mounted railguns fired their loaded chambers towards the mech he faced: Viltia's. Mantax didn’t mind if they hit or missed. He had other plans, and the attacks proved to be a useful distraction to swap out to the mask of repulsion. He focused on the blast of repulsive energy around himself and imagined the vines and branches no longer holding him. 

The barraki imagined it, so it must be so. He would make it so.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian@pokemonlover360, and @Tarn good show with the claymore idea! No pain no gain, lol. The claw grabbing arm has been destroyed. One down, two to go? Also way to gang up on Mantax guys :P

Happy chat.

IC: Sala (Elemental Temple of Light)

Sala had no clue what severing the cables did, but he did not care to know. Sorilax needed them severed and so he severed them. As Sala turned to wait for another of Sorilax' commands, their words sprang to his mind.

'Watch out for Kas the Toa. He did pull a weapon on us before despite also helping us.'

Looking over towards the half-crushed Toa, Sala looked towards them with neutral expression, not quite caring for them and only feeling the smallest amount of disdain that they would stand against his patron. In theory, Sala could have used his Kraata to place Kastus in stasis, extending his life till something could be done for them. But Sorilax did not explicitly tell Sala to help save the Toa's life, and knowing that they had threatened Sorilax, Sala felt no compulsion to assist.

Instead, Sala looked towards Sorilax once more, stepping close as he spoke with certainty in his voice. "Sorilax, what else do you need of me? I'm prepared to do anything and everything you wish of me."

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Irna | Kini-Nui

Familiar scene upon familiar scene, a palimpsest of memories: the place beneath the Coliseum, Mata-Nui killing that Matoran, Mazor and the Krom Sphere, her ... her failure. It had to have been understandable -- both Keitara and Skorm would have assured her that there had been nothing she could have done to stop God that time, and that there was nothing that she could against these gods now.

But that would have been missing the truth of the matter.

And the truth was that someone still had to stop them.

"Tekmo," she said to her friend, already turning and pulling him back towards the Alp. "Follow me. I need you to fly an airship. I need to find a weak point on that thing!"

IC: Parnassus | Kini-Nui

"Yeah? And this will mean a lot to me."

They reached for the Kraata that still remained suckling at their side, the one that had been promised to Caedast but who for now was simply chewing on the fragment of Makoki that Spiriah had given them. They plucked the stone shard from its mouth, and pushed it into the hands of Whisper's vessel.

"If I don't make it out of this one," Parnassus said, "then I reckon that you're the best bet to remake this whole stinking place. Just don't let Caedast become God, you understand?"

They flashed their sister a smile -- it was the strange, sad smile of a child walking to their death. And then, as wings of purest shadow grew from their back, they looked up at the titan whose name they could sense was Akamai, and they took off in a flying arc towards it.

What happened next is difficult to describe, for it was a battle that took place over two battlefields -- one physical, the other mental, both using all of Parnassus' combined powers. With the Kraata of Mind Reading that Caedast had given them, they peered into the mind of Akamai; and with the Kraata of Accuracy that Whisper had given them, they zeroed in on the chinks in the titan's psychic defenses, their little emotional fault lines that would be struck. They could sense its rage, confusion, bloodlust towards the other titan; could Parnassus use these? They swooped in low towards Akamai, and activated their powers of fear, pushing into the titanic beast a paranoia that something was wrong with itself ... something holding it back from victory against these gnats and monsters ... something from within that needed to be removed. 

Torn out.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Gecko Greavesy @Eyru @Unreliable Narrator

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Whisper – Kini-Nui

Parnassus’ parting words surprised Whisper.

Remaking the world had never been her objective. Her designs had always been simpler, more selfish. And with one of Caedast’s kraata still clinging to her shell, embodying the bond between them, Whisper wasn’t sure she could have deny the other Aspect her Wish even if she wanted to.

But there was still time.

Time for things to change.

As Parnassus leapt from the airship and dove into the battle below, Whisper remained for a moment. For some who disembarked the airship, perhaps a fight did lie ahead… but not here, not for her. She had no quarrel with the great mechs, no true stake in the possible conflicts between her fellow Aspects.

Her fate was bound with that of the Builders; she’d been borne of their bidding, brought forth from the beyond by their desperate dreams, but she didn’t deserve to die with their world. She had no desire to be dragged back into their Cycles, to embody their dreams of something different, to die and be redrawn again and again and again without end.

She wanted to die, yes, someday.

But not with the Builders.

Not on their terms.

Not like this.

Not now.

Not yet.

She wanted to live first, free from forced purpose and misplaced faith, in a place all her own, with the promise of finality waiting at the end of it all. And for that freedom to be possible, there was a promise that had to be broken, a tether that had to be severed. She had to go home, one final time, to cut the cords that bound her to her fate.

She merged back with her Nui-Kopen and – clutching Makoki Stone and Rahkshi Staff in her chitinous hands – took to the skies, bound once more for the Antidermis Caldera.

• Like 2

IC “Komisti” - Irnakk’s Tooth

Komisti blushed a bit and waved their hands for Gnabol to stop. “N-no, don’t worry about it, it’s okay. Y-you know us Vortixx, conniving, desperate to be important. I probably was just trying to impress the group.” They laughed, even as they squeezed their sword hilt.

The wall of fear was less thick now that they were leaving, and now Komisti was a bit confused, “You know, I … I kind of thought we were hear to destroy the volcano, or sabotage it. Or stop some sort of master of the volcano. Not to leave so soon.” They paused, why had they come here if they were only going to leave without accomplishing anything. Had … had Komisti ruined the plan that much?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

… 

IC Mahrika - Aqua-Sphere

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran nodded and turned around on her perch, before she hurled the disk of remove poison into Kas. It stuck his mask and the light in his mask began to flicker, fluctuating. Suddenly Mahrika was keenly aware that if her Illuminated Mask’s power had gotten stronger, so would have Kas. Could this disk even cleanse his mask?

Finally the light died down, the mask cleansed. “Okay, do it now,” she shouted, before wincing. Right, she had her telepathic bond with Sorilax, she could have done this without needing to shout. Either way, it was up to One now. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Stannis | In Parnassus

"If I don't make it out of this one," Parnassus said, "then I reckon that you're the best bet to remake this whole stinking placeJust don't let Caedast become God, you understand?"

A voice crawled inside the younger Aspect's mind.

[Unless I ascend you will be forgotten.]

[Do you really wish to betray yourself so?]

IC Stannis & Oreius | The Winding Walk

The light of protective energy dwindled away when its timer struck its limit. In response, Stannis hefted his weapon and sparked a lightning ball at its tip that rumbled with a haunting buzz but still managed to light the way even a few steps ahead of him regardless. The Avohkii was of little use here, he needed the options provided by the Haonga for now, and kept his wits about him. 

He felt... a hunger gnawing at him the deeper they went, a sapping breeze that robbed him of something inside of him. He was, indeed, well and truly scared of what would happen next. 

@Void Emissary @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator @Eyru

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

IC: Reliable Narrator | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Asylum Preprocessing

Knichou burst forward, attacking with a savage lack of self preservation. The flashbang caused two screams, followed by silence as the lights returned to normal. Knichou rested on his knees in a smaller, red paint splattered, metal lined room as his heartlight pounded fiercely in his chest. Six large, cylindrical green tubes leaned towards opposite walls. A murky green liquid inside obscured the contents of the cylinders, but he knew bodies were in there. Matoran bodies. 

On the far wall two sealed hexagonal doorways led out. The one on the left said Recycling, and the one on the right said Storage. The doors were placed on either side of a horrendous contraption that sprouted from the wall. Stuck unconscious and mortally wounded within the metal bands and coils, the bloodied tools of pain, and the still charged electrical prod was a darkly armored matoran of earth wearing a purple pakari.

At that moment Knichou realized that for the second time Nuparu was dying before his eyes, but maybe this time could be different.

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress, Asylum Preprocessing

Knichou ignored the Vahki's words, stunned by what he found. He couldn't believe his optics. Not just at the horrors lining the room, but the one hopeful sign he saw in front of him. Rapidly diminishing, much like Knichou's hope throughout this ordeal.

All of this had happened before, and it would happen again.

The Onu-Matoran's shackles melted, the instruments of torture were telekinetically pulled away by their metallic parts as Knichou drew close.

Knichou cradled a mortally wounded Nuparu in his arms for the second time.

He was powerless to stop the universe's collapse for the second time.

Knichou wept.

Tears filled his optics, the world morphed into a blur.

Knichou saw a bright flash, a melting mask, optics burst into flames.

"There's not enough time-"

Nuparu was right. There never was enough time. Time was running out, as it always had been.

Knichou saw a Turaga give up ultimate power to trust a young hero.

"You have whatever you need, but first, our time has come."

Sans was right. Knichou had everything he needed, and more. His time had arrived.

Knichou saw the shores of a land long abandoned . He saw his love, beautiful as ever in a form he never thought he'd see. He saw rolling fields of not his homeland, but his home. Home followed one, shapeshifting into whatever it needed to be. Nynrah burned. Artakha burned. The Taku was rebuilt, more his own creation than it's original incarnation.

Home was not a place, but a feeling, and Knichou knew that much like home, love would fit whatever shape he and Nale found themselves in.

Two razorfish playfully leapt out of the Nynran sea in an arc, splashing back beneath the crystal blue waves before returning to their play.

Knichou thought he could retire here. He wished he would. A Toa could dream.

The former Ghost's fight was coming to an end. He had performed his duty to the memory of his people, fulfilled the wishes of Dume and Sans by doing all he could to stave off oblivion, and had inspired others to pick up their tools and build a brighter future.

Stannis descended into the final chambers to save Knichou's people once again.

"I’ve done my part well, the others will do theirs, you will do what must be done. It will all work out. I did my part...”

Knichou was powerless to stop the universe's collapse for a second time.

There was nothing more Knichou could do to change this cycle's fate. He had to hope his wish was fulfilled, but either this fight finished... Knichou knew he wouldn't need his current strength. His hopes, the hopes of a bright future for the Matoran, were with Caedast. No, Stannis.

Knichou had learned what felt like a year ago that one Toa could not save the universe.

But one Toa was all it took to save a life.

The Wanderer had faith that if another Toa of Iron was needed, Destiny would ensure a new hero arose. The commander knew a Fe-Matoran who was far more deserving. Perhaps the former Ghost would live long enough to meet him again, guide his friend along the path, should Destiny will it.

Knichou blinked away the tears. Nuparu was in his arms, heartlight fading. Not again. The Au-Toa would not watch the world's horrors repeat themselves. Not while he could still do one last thing about it.

The cycle must be broken, the cycle must be broken, the cycle must be broken!

The Au-Toa wept. His body glowed as his energy flowed into the Onu-Matoran, and felt his form diminish as Nuparu's faint heartlight strengthened. Wounds patched themselves, the Onu-Matoran's body was rejuvenated by the impossible power of a Toa's raw energy.

The Turaga of iron and light wiped away his tears.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui

• Like 6

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

Triage had caught up with Gnabol and Komisti by now. "There's not much we can do on that end, and being in this place is already messing with everyone's heads."

He sighed, trying to ignore the sense of being watched. It didn't seem possible to convince the Vortixx that this wasn't their fault, or that it really had nothing to do with them. "Consider it a tactical retreat," the medic explained, trying to pull from what he had learned during his time in the military. "We pull out now and regroup. Plan again. And we hope nothing else comes out of the volcano."

@Toru Nui@Harvali

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

We got him that time! Jutori cheered mentally. Another Kaita mech had showed up to help, turning the battle into a 2v1. The apparent disadvantage Mantax was at now made the Ba-Toa more confident. We should get another hit in on him while he's distracted by the other NUVA.

@pokemonlover360@Kal the Guardian@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Whisper – The Caldera

The canopy of the Fau Swamp was plunged into darkness as the misshapen shadows of an unstoppable swarm swept past overhead. Dozens upon dozens of paired, iridescent wings beat the treetops like a raging hurricane as a roiling cloud of ravenous Nui-Rama continued southward towards the Kumu Peninsula.

At the head of the mass of multihued monsters was a cobalt Nui-Kopen, bound to and occupied by the will of the Aspect of Change. She’d worn many forms over the course of uncountable Cycles, been known by names innumerable, but in this age she answered to Whisper.

She’d never entirely been sure why she picked that moniker. It had simply been a word plucked from the mire of her imagination in a moment of motivation. But now she felt that it was fitting. That was how change so often started, after all. A whisper in the ear, a spark of inspiration, a fleeting thought, something spoken softly and without certainty… until it was given strength. Until it struck out. Until it rose and roared and became something vast and irrevocable.

And that’s what Whisper was now, or so she hoped.

Inescapable. Unstoppable. Insurmountable.

But still she doubted.

That's why you suffer.

She wondered whether she was worthy of her wants.  

You'll lose yourself in the end.

Her life had been defined by the desires of the doomed.

You will never be solely your own.

Was she even truly able to cut herself free, or would the next Cycle drag her back?

You return yourself to them when they ask.

Was her Wish even truly her own, or were her wants spawned from the detritus of someone else’s dreams?

You exist because you are wanted yes, but you also exist because you were unwanted.

But she already knew what fate awaited her if she didn’t try to change things.

In the end, you’ll return to the Caldera and throw yourself into the Far Shore where you were born just so you can be rebound as a new book to be torn all over again. This is your fate, and you will never escape so long as They will the Cycles continue.

She couldn’t control what the Builders willed or wanted. Even with a hundred of them bound to her, it wasn’t nearly enough. There’d be a moment, albeit a brief one, where she’d considered simply wiping them all out. But genocide was beyond even her strength, and attempting such savagery would only bring her into conflict with her kin who sought to rule the Builders, or become their new Great Spirits.

What Whisper wanted was freedom for herself and all of her kin, and she had no intention of placing herself in the path of their plans. Even if that was, perhaps, what some of them wished of her. “If I don't make it out of this one, then I reckon that you're the best bet to remake this whole stinking place. Just don't let Caedast become God, you understand?"

There were so many options, so many possibilities.

Escape the Cycles.

End the Cycles for good.

Seize the next Cycle as her own.

But before she could decide what came next, if there even was to be a next, she had to finish what she’d started. Here. Now. That was all that mattered. One last milestone. One final step. One conclusive homecoming.

As the swampland below was replaced by the misty murk of the Kumu landmass, the insect swarm began to descend, forming a spiralling, cyclonic circle above the site of the Caldera.

Occupying the eye of the storm was Whisper – nestled safely within the consciousness of the Nui-Kopen – who perched atop the broken pillar rising from the small island in the centre of the antidermis pool. She - no, he now - had hovered near this very spot not so long ago, reading the words carved into the stone by some past Aspect. 

“I came here once seeking understanding,” he said, silver tethers extending from his hands to twine tightly around the hexagonal stone. “Today I come seeking… severance.”

With his compound eyes, he saw all within the emerald miasma. Shifting shapes and shadows, screaming and simpering, swimming and sinking, seeking and seeing. Some endured destruction, while others were perched on the verge of birth. They were all his kin, and in them he saw both his final fate and infallible future.

Unless it could all somehow be avoided.  

“This Cycle is nearing its end…” he continued, “…and I wish to set myself and all of my kin free of you before that times comes. Will you allow it?"

He wasn't sure who or what he was speaking to, or whether to expect an answer. 

In truth, he had no idea what he was doing.

But that had never stopped him before.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 4

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kini-Koro, Kini-Nui) - We Are Under Attack, This Is Not a Drill

"Oh good, I always wanted to try flying one of those things." Tekmo ran after Irna.

Waveahk tried to fire his laser trident at the eyes of the hostile mech, since there wasn’t much else he could do.

Meanwhile, disappointed that the Cordak did virtually nothing to the mech, Ostrox switched to the Laser Drill. He targeted the head... sending a clod of earth hurtling towards it. Now knowing what it did, he instead went for the feet of the colossal machine, intending to slow it down.

@Eyru@Void Emissary

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Death’s Doorstep) Now You’re Playing With Power

"Indeed. Destroying the Pits would be ill-advised, considering the vast amounts of power they hold. A massive explosion of energy devastating the island would be my hypothesis as to what would happen if we tried."

"Yes, yes, yes, let’s just get out of here, I don’t think that thing down there quite appreciated our deathless resolution to that."

Achro made no violent action as he too left, under the careful eye of the robot, no matter how much he wanted to.

@Tarn@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S (Ehlek’s Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing) - Meet Thy Maker

NU-8020S was about to criticize the Commander’s moral myopia further when she suddenly realized something. This Matoran that Knichou had sacrificed his Toa Power to save... scans confirmed... it couldn’t be...

"Father?"

@Unreliable Narrator@BULiK@Tarn

IC: Reckless, Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - Ramming Speed

Obedient dove for cover, the boulder narrowly missing him. Impressionable prepared to fire his Stun Staffs... but he also dove for cover once he saw that the Kahu was trying to ram Jojax.

@Smudge8@BULiK

• Like 2

IC Stannis | In Parnassus' head

[Truly? Everyone.]

[Everyone who ever heard me, spoke to me, fought me, cared for me.]

[The life I lived masquerading as a truly great Toa Hero has been a fraud. That is the lie.]

[But my promise of a final Cycle with unbound horizons of opportunity without ignorance?]

[My purpose and intent, and my oath to help when called for? ... has always been true.]

[Hate me. Loathe me. Fear me. I know I am a charlatan.]

[And if I had a heart, it would bleed for everyone.]

@Void Emissary

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 3

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

She woke up from a nightmare. Already, it was fading from her memory, but she had an overwhelming feeling of dread. All she could recall was an eternity of exile from Xia, being stuck on this Karzahni’s island forever. Yet there was also an uncanny feeling of foreign presence, like as if the nightmare... had intruded into her mind from the outside, somehow.

She got up from the bed and wondered how long she had slept. Had the suicide squad returned from their mission? Or were there no news at all? Which likely meant they weren’t coming back.

To get her answers, she headed straight to the bridge. Strange music was coming from there as she entered, and there were quite a few people there. Yet Niidak’s optics focused only on Arnex.

”Hey, what’s the situation? Has the captain returned? How long was I asleep, anyways? It felt like an eternity.” She nervously glanced at the mountain outside the bridge’s window. ”I don’t know why, but I feel like we should get out of here as soon as possible.”

OOC: @BULiK and everyone else at the bridge

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Irna | Kini-Nui

"Then fly us above its head," Irna said, already climbing the gangplank. "That thing's got eyes, and if I can hit one of them, I might be able to do some real damage."

IC: Parnassus | In Stannis' Head

[It's not your heart that tends to do the bleeding, though, is it?]

[If what you say is true, cousin, then I hope you bring about a brave new world.]

[But I'm done killing for you.]

[I fight only for the Builders now.]

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Kanohi was not not sure what to expect as he felt another vision coming. He was mending a patch of ground so a tent pole would be secured, when the regeneration wave dislodged a cloud of dust from the ground. The dust seemed to swirl and linger in the air, to his optics it engulfed him. He tried to lean on his staff, even as he felt wind rip around him.

His vision was blinded by dust as he felt his body hurl upwards, all he could see was a sea of tan. He felt something squirming on him, felt cold lick his back. He shuddered, shaking his rattling back A whisper entered his senses, asking, “What disturbs you, friend?

The dust faded, and Kanohi looked around, his vision drifting. There was no land in sight, just an endless shallow sea. His arms, he eyed them, they were long and bulging, and he had no Volo Lutu Launchers built into them, not even the crude welded job of other visions.

Return to walking, Kanohi, the village cannot stay still long,” his head quaked, those words, he could not ignore them, they rang in his very thought, ricocheted in his sensors. He began to lumber on, as pillars of Protodermis radiated from each footstep, forming a mountain rage of pure metal behind him. 

Kanohi shook his head, this was wrong, his destiny was not to become a Toa. He tried to turn his head, only to see a large frill out of the corner of his optics. His heartlight shuddered in fear as he turned further to see a village built on his back, with tiny Matoran scurrying about, and a familiar Vortixx staring after him.

H-he was a Tahtarok.

He roared in horror, even as water splashed up from each step he took. The water soaked into his face, and he closed his eyes as water slammed into him. Foam engulfed his face, the white bubbles drenching his snout. And then the white began to evaporate, becoming a pale mist.

Out of the mist emerged what looked like a Vo-Matoran, she was hurrying through cracked streets and broken broken homes. Her feet, they seemed almost to glide. He reached after her only to trip, smacking on his back. He laid there, gasping.

Gradually he touched the ground, this was ice. She … she had frozen the ground? He looked to see the Matoran skating about, her feet radiating ice that she skated atop. As she swept through the ruin streets she bent over a chunk of debris pinning an Av-Matoran. Ice spread from her touch as her palms grasped the rock, the frost digging into the rubble. Then with a crack the rock shattered, freeing the Matoran of Light.

The vigilante swerved away from the Matoran and resumed skating, charging straight at Kanohi, he shivered as he held up his hands to protect his head, even as she slammed into him.

The Councilor smacked to the ground, staff fallen from his hands. He was back in Tobduk-Koro. Shakily he grabbed his Badge of Office stood up, using his staff as leverage on the ground. So many visions in such short time. It was undeniable. The cycle must be ending, and soon.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Mata Nui's Head

Korio began to unleash fire into the openings he was creating in the skull, the fog his only hindrance. The vapor burned, but his flames burnt stronger. What was a dead god to him? To his Princess? He would not rest until only scrap floated in the water, just like...like...

The fuzzy memory slipped out of the Dragon's grasp, but it created a strong feeling within his heart. He didn't understand, though.

Was that once home?

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Jojax-Irnak's tooth

Jojax was enjoying herself so much she didn't notice the airship barreling right towards her until it was too late. She was smacked across the front of the ship, spread eagled, hands searching desperately for a handhold and finding none.

Jojax slid off the front of the ship and fell into the volcano below, cursing the entire time.

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

13 minutes ago, Void Emissary said:

[It's not your heart that tends to do the bleeding, though, is it?]
[If what you say is true, cousin, then I hope you bring about a brave new world.]
[But I'm done killing for you.]
[I fight only for the Builders now.]

IC Stannis | In Parn's Head

A small chuckle that sounded almost bemused reverberated in the aspirant's noggin.

[Good.]

It sounded almost... proud, the way a haggard old uncle who'd been through too many hard knocks was when their nephew became the first kid to go to university, or a prodigal child finally got through the final steps of rehab and was certified cured. Caedast was happy for Parnassus--congenially so--and it was not a something expected from the nebulous mind.

[Then we are finally working as one.]

• Like 1

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The trio, led by the Nuva, made their way inside the sandstone temple. Normally when entering ancient ruins like this, there was a moment where one would just take in the space, just experience being in it, to let it make an impression before interacting with it and changing it. 

But there was none of that now. There was a task before them and Zataka was all business. She looked around briefly to get a read on the layout of the room, immediately focused on getting the Suva before her working again.

When Viltia had last left this place, the Suva’s sphere had been hovering in midair, slowly spinning. Now it looked more like when she had first found it. It had lowered or fallen back into its original spot, half of it sticking out of the ground. The only difference was that back then, the sphere had been overgrown with vegetation, now it had only been inactive for a few hours at most. Although judging by the jungle noise coming in softly from beyond the entrance, she wouldn’t be surprised if it took the forest more than a day to reclaim the entire temple if nobody interfered.

The Titan approached the sphere. Suva repair was not on Zataka’s primary list of skills, but similar devices existed back on the archipelago and she had interacted with those in her time, before their universe had lost its head. She had no real experience with the Zakaz variety of course, but she was confident she could fix it. 

After all, the underlying principles had to be similarly, so she felt it was safe enough to go off of a few assumptions: 

• A Suva’s user was mentally linked, either temporarily or permanently, to the device. That meant there was an active connection. Viltia had winced when the Suva had gone offline earlier, so that connection was something one could feel, which matched her prior experience too.

• The Suva on this island were old, very old. They had been here so long before any of them arrived in fact, that Viltia and whoever else was connected to these devices at this point had not been invariably destined to become their users. They had gained access to them through exploration, something anyone could do who made the effort and figured out how the puzzles would unlock it. She could too, potentially.

• Meaning if this Suva was already unlocked, she should be able to feel something. She could feel the connection to her Zivon, the same way she could feel another’s presence when linked telepathically. She imagined the connection to this kind of Suva wouldn’t be much different.

But she didn’t feel anything, beyond the soft breeze of hot and humid air. There was no connection here, this Suva was definitely offline. Why? She looked at Viltia.

:”Has anything changed since the last time you were here, beyond the lost connection?”

The Nuva shook her head. No reason to doubt her, she probably would have pointed out anything that was wrong out of her own volition. She was just as eager to get it back online as the titan was. If the failure was mechanical, it wasn’t obvious. There was no sign of tampering, sabotage or attack. Zataka turned towards the Suva again, placed her hands on the sphere and used her power over shadow to explore its structure. The starry night tendrils wormed their way into every tiny crevice and opening, slipping into the tiny gaps and spaces surrounding the concealed mechanisms to feel for anything that might be out of order, but there was nothing broken as far as she could tell.

:”What, exactly happened when you lost the connection? You said it powered down, how did you know that was the case? Be specific, every detail might be important.”:

Viltia shrugged. “Error, this Suva has experienced a sudden loss in power. This Suva will shut down until power can be restored. This is not a test.” she repeated verbatim.

The titan paused, looking at the Toa Nuva. A funny look crept onto her face. 

Restore power? It couldn’t be that simple, could it?

Zataka stepped forward once more, placed both her hands on the Suva’s sphere and began to funnel the raw energy from within herself into it. She couldn’t help but smile at the fortunate turn of events. She had approached the Toa reluctantly, desperate for help with the Olmak and not sure if and who to trust, besides herself. She’d always been self reliant and after her time on Zakaz she was even more paranoid. And now here she was, a living battery to power the Suva, helping the Nuva and everybody else in turn. She wasn’t a big believer in destiny, only in what fate people made for themselves, but this...this felt almost like it was meant to be.

Her palms glowed brighter and brighter as she continued to pour her energy into the sphere. In turn, the sphere began to vibrate. Softly at first, then more and more, until she definitely felt it moving. And indeed it was. Viltia and Exuze could see dust getting kicked up and falling off of the sphere as it started to lift once more from it’s socket in the ground, slowly starting to spin again. Zataka lifted her palms a little off the surface as she noticed the motion, but continued to channel her power through them. The more she powered it, the more the sphere returned back to the way Viltia had seen it when unlocking the forge upgrade: it was now rotating steadily in mid-air, encased in a blue-green glow. And with the movement and glow, a certain electric feeling in the air returned, they could all sense it now. 

And then, inside their minds, all three heard a disembodied voice:

Initializing…

Running Diagnostic...

Saving Crash Dump…

Rebooting...

Log Name:      System

Source:        Power Failure at  M1-K/R1

Date:          24/06/2021 02:12:43

Event ID:      8697

Task Category: (92)

Level:         Critical

Keywords:      (2)

User:          VILTIA.NUVA

Computer:      Le-Koro Suva 

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Continue or press F1 to start in safe mode.

Welcome, forgemaster.

Zataka took a step back and let out a deep breath. Simple as it turned out to be in the end, she had exerted herself quite a bit with this little stunt. But she’d done it, and that was all that mattered. She pulled out the satchel with the pieces of the Olmak once more and shot the Toa Nuva and Lesterin a grin.

:”Looks like we’re back in business.”:

She held the bag of mask fragments out for Viltia to take. The amount of trust that took on the titan’s part could not be understated.

:”Time to work your magic.”:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @BULiK @Unreliable Narrator Took the liberty of a tiny bit of bunnying to keep things moving. 

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's Cockpit - Below Ehlek's Fortress:

Focus on maintaining altitude. This unit has an idea.

This unit is going to free your arms.

That’s good.

It is going to hurt.

Somehow I’m not surprised.

Compressed air blast,” the machine said, focusing on the claw still binding the ACR’s arms. Pressure began to build in the space between gripping claw and entrapped limbs. A sudden burst snapped the claw outwards, sending it along with Mantax’s amputated limb tumbling down. Golden liquid and other important looking fluids flowed freely from the gashes in Patiwairutiki’s arms where the claw had been crushing. The mech shook its right arm out as it converted itself to cannon mode.

For Krom’s sake, stop hurting my arms!

Focus. Now is not the time for complaints.

Mantax’s taser cables were still extended, flapping in the wind after the missed shot. Energy built up in the cannon as the mechanical enforcer pointed it at the flapping targets.

Random Beam!”

A burst of rapidly shifting energy cascaded upwards, the contents constantly changing. One moment the beam was comprised of a torrent of ethereal fish, the next a molten flow of wood. The smell of bread filled the air around the blast. The machine swiped the blast laterally, aiming to catch the taser cables somewhere in the middle of their length. Regardless of what that section became, the taser wouldn’t function if the cables were no longer cables.

OOC: @Tarn@Kal the Guardian@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: One - Rahkshi of Teleportation and Quick Healing 

Location - Mi-Kiri, Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Kas, Sala, Sorilax, Life Creation duplicates

One nodded to Mahrika, then leaned down, opening his spine casing. His Kraata reached forward and attempted to Illuminate Kas’ Kanohi.

OOC: @Harvali @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Air Suva

With - Zataka, Exuze, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia beamed, overjoyed. Zataka had done it!

The titan held out the precious bag that contained their hope for the future. Viltia paused, a thought coming to her. She put her sack of items on the wooden floor, which creaked from the weight. She produced a wooden box which she opened to reveal a couple of Vuata Maca Fruits stored inside. She grabbed one and exchanged it with Zataka for the bag of mask pieces. “Thank you so much for fixing the Suva! That should help with the energy loss. It’s Vuata Maca Fruit, very potent.

She handled the bag given to her with care as her tethers helped her into a cross-legged sitting position. She took a deep breath and closed her optics, “Okay, here we go.

Viltia inserted the entire bag and its contents into the forging space of the Suva. The Suva ran off a list of the newly added items, but Viltia already knew what they were and removed the bag, which caused it to reappear in her left hand, now empty.

It felt so good to have the Suva back. The ease with which forging came to her when she used it was astonishing. It still took a considerable amount of skill, but just of the mind, which actually had been helped by her long hours training movements into her muscle memory. Everything up to this point, all the training with her element, Kanohi, and forging, had been worth it.

First Viltia pieced together the mask like a puzzle. This took the most time out of the entire process. It was a painstaking process that she was almost too impatient to complete. But she knew from experience that she should do the work, for she would be rewarded from it. When she was finished, she got an accurate 3D representation of what the finished product should be. Exactly what she needed. Time for step two.

It was with care and yet speed that Viltia heated the pieces of the mask in the Suva space. They melted into one globule without heat, they stirred together perfectly without a hand to mix them. Viltia made sure all of it evenly meshed into one fluid. Then she started the true work, shaping and forming the molten protodermis with her mind.

She knew what the finished mask was supposed to look like from her time spent piecing it together and so this step went far quicker than it would have otherwise. Still, it took skill and a steady mind form the Kanohi, even with the Suva being such a great help. Viltia evened out the form, she folded creases, she smoothed and bevel-ed the edges. She was lost to the work, not having any idea how long she was taking. She wanted this to be perfect for her new friend and she knew that any mistake with a mask this powerful might cause disastrous effects.

So she took her time, did the work right and only confirmed she was done after a quadruple check of her work.

The Suva declared the mask made and output the mask into Viltia’s right hand. She opened her optics and stood with help from her tethers. With appreciation for the potential power she held, Viltia outstretched her arm and offered the Kanohi Olmak to Zataka.

She couldn’t bear to look at the mask and see how she had done. So instead she asked, “Did it work? Does it work?

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @BULiK

IC: Life Creation Viltia #2 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

With - Kilo, Jutori, Mantax, Life Creation Muaka #3

With her technique successful, Life Creation Viltia had the vines reabsorbed and she went intangible as a part of the enemy mech froze and ripped apart in a spray of ice and sparks. Yes she was far away and out of their range, but she didn’t want to take any chances with the real her’s mech. And it was apparently not a moment too soon as the enemy mech fired upon her, the shots that she couldn’t quite dodge passing through her as she flew.

The friendly mech responded as well, firing a beam that she made sure to avoid just in case of any accidental friendly fire. She decided to let the friendly mech take the lead, since it seemed to know what it was doing more than she did.

OOC: @Tarn @pokemonlover360 @Vezok's Friend or @Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

IC: Tekmo (Kini-Koro, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - What Can I Say, Except...

Although an engineer by trade before his transformation into a Toa, Tekmo had somewhat allowed his skills to atrophy in that time. In fairness, he was busy fighting to save Matorankind from slavery, hopefully without enslaving the other races again. However, he was fairly certain of how to make the Alp go, so to speak. The airship’s altitude began to climb, as he rose to above the enemy mech’s head as Irna commanded. "It is done. Yes, yes, I am that amazing, thank you, you’re welcome."

@Void Emissary

IC: Klawne (Irnakk’s Tooth Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge) - Screw Politeness, I’m a Senior!

Niidak’s appearance on the bridge and subsequent questions distracted Klawne from being annoyed at the music blaring on the ship’s radio. "No, they haven’t come back, and we haven’t heard from them. We... aaaaaaaargh." But it didn’t distract her that much. She turned from Niidak to Vican. "Just turn that rubbish OFF."

@Vezok's Friend@Daniel the Finlander@BULiK@Tarn

IC: Varian - Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Asylum Preprocessing -

Varian found himself kneeling, at least as well as an exo-toa could as he saw Knichou's self-sacrifice to save the Matoran. 

"You're truly noble, friend." Varian said, somehow his voice sounded less robotic than usual, and more like a proud warrior. "I offer my body and power to you." And with those words, the exo-toa's head folded up and backwards, his chest cavity opening up, revealing a cockpit. "Let's finish this fight." 

@BULiK @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Vashni - Ehlek's Fortress -

Vashni looked concerned, she knew that Aurax was the expert when it came to technology here but... "Are you sure that was wise?" 

@Tarn @~Xemnas~

IC: Skyra NUVA - Timeline C - Po-Wahi - 

"Well basically how I understand it is...how did Nuju explain it again? Oh right, I'm from an alternate universe that's both similar and different from this one. Like the Stannis I know is different than the one we're heading too. There's probably another me around here somewhere too for all I know." 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator 

• Like 3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar