Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Irna | The Ambling Alp

"If there are weapons on this ship, use them," Irna said. "I'll shoot from the top. If I don't come back ... tell everyone that I'm sorry."

And with that, she slammed on the button to lower the gangplank just enough for her to climb out and, using her prodigious Zyglaki strength to cling to side of the craft until she stood right on the roof of the vessel -- unknowingly, in the same place that Parnassus had once stood to face down Nektann. She drew her bow, notched an arrow and let loose a shot at one of the titan's six eyes. She said a silent prayer to Karzahni that it flew true, and struck gold.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Unreliable Narrator @Eyru

-Void

• Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Po-Wahi

Datrox pressed a button on the side of his Huna and his visor retracted, allowing him to fully take in what he had just seen of Skyra's repair power. "Okay, I believe you. I think." He shrugged. She had provided a decent amount of evidence, as unbelievable as it was. "Another universe, but similar like ours..."

The Ta-Toa stroked his chin in thought. "Do you think there's another me where you come from?"

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Skyra NUVA - Timeline C - Po-Wahi - 

“Hmmm…I’m not sure. Pretty possible considering Stannis and Nuju. Ah!” Skyra realized something. “I never told you guys my name did I? I’m Skyra Daring…well it’s Skyra Daring NUVA now technically but, anyone named that here?”  

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator 

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Po-Wahi

"Not that I know of," Datrox replied. He wondered if everyone had doubles in other universes, or if only a set of important people were always meant to exist across all timelines. This was getting too deep for him. He shouldn't worry about it too much, he thought, although it was something that had kept him up at night before. Was he important?

"I'm Datrox Karvan," he said, placing a hand on his heartlight as he introduced himself.

@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Speed run 2

Kat learns on her adventures to find the other Toa that even without her element, she is a capable and powerful Toa, she meets each of the others, who each offer their own wisdom or advice. Kat is especially delighted to meet Onua, and tells him of the puzzles she helped solve in his temple. Finally the only Toa remaining is Tahu, but upon arrival, she finds the entire village of Ta-koro, each with rust staining their masks, surrounding the Toa creature. Kat rushes forward but she is not fast enough. The villagers inflict a mortal wound on the beast before she pulls him away, fleeing from Matoran she dare not harm.

Tahu is dying. He cannot join the other Toa in his state, and the shadow will be free to wreak it's destructive force on Mata Nui.

Kat uses her new kanohi, and fuses Tahu and herself together. The light of tren krom touches Tahu, and his flame touches Kat.

They are both changed forever more, and become a new being.

They are not a Kaita, but they are not a singular Toa, either. Somewhere in between. They journey to Kini Nui, and with the other Toa, the two soul being uses the makoki stone to draw back the dark Matoran, and with the power of the Toa, it is sealed by the elements under the Suva. The stone is no longer needed. A glowing portal appears, and Kat and Tahu become separate once more. Tahu has left Kat a gift. A portion of his own power, and Kat in turn has left Tahu stronger, with new armor that glints in the sunlight. 

Kat steps back through the portal, carrying a makoki stone from a different reality, and with a new view on what it means to be a Toa.

• Like 2

OOC @BULiK, @Toru Nui incredible. Just incredible. Both of you. <3

IC: RN | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing

Turaga Knichou cradled Nuparu in his arms and cried as the matoran regained strength and wounds mended. Nuparu’s optics ratcheted open and his face seemed confused. He raised a hand to Knichou’s cheek, softly brushing the tears with a finger. 

“Thank you. Thank you,” Nuparu mouthed wordless. He cried too, and tears pooled in the corners of his pakari. Then NU-8020S stepped forward and asked;

“Father?”

Nuparu closed his optics and swallowed. Knichou felt the onu-matoran in his arms give a heavy, shuddering breath. At last he opened them and looked back at the squad mother and said;

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand. Your kind have asked me that since I was brought here and I don’t understand. I have told you everything I know, and it’s never enough. Please just don’t recycle me. Not again. It’s been so many times now I can’t even keep count.”

• Like 6

Happy chat.

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Flying Fortress

Knichou gave Varian a gracious nod. The time would soon come. The Turaga was tired.

"Don't worry, NU is... she has a mind of her own," Knichou admitted, unexpectedly moved by the automato-synthetic's words. "Not one of the others. We're here to help."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Barraki Ehlek | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Laboratory

Aurax reached down and grabbed the clicker. He pushed the big red button. Nale shouted her warning too late, Hiripaki was Hiripaki, and then a strange sound echoed from the walls. Little red blinking rods about a foot tall and an inch thick began rapidly traveling down the grooves in the floor and ceiling. They blinked like little air traffic control lights, and from the ceiling near the glass wall a large television display began to descend. On it was Ehlek’s terrifying face.

The red blinking rods stopped like a row of equally spaced troops and suddenly Aurax, Vashni, Nale, and Hiripaki realized they’d been surrounded by inanimate objects: this was a trap!

The rods crackled with energy and a visually solid wall of glittering light blossomed between them from floor to ceiling along the grooved track. It crackled and popped as a stray bug flew through it. Hiripaki noticed the bug landed in several small pieces on the other side. The AI immediately knew these were lasers of some kind.

“Hello, Air Breathers,” the barraki said through surround sound speakers placed in the top corners of the room.

OOC: @Snelly, @Tarn, @EmperorWhenua, @~Xemnas~ check the GM NPC list in Rules topic for Ehlek's Profile.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
edit for clarity
  • Like 4

Happy chat.

IC, Aurax: Vahki hive

”Ehlek,” Aurax growled. “When we get out of here, you’ll be sorry. You’ll wish you had never been born.”

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator and everyone else

IC, BZPRPG Atamai: Po-Wahi

”Hmmm, Skyra Daring, it sounds familiar, but they’re not someone I’ve met,” the Scribe said. 

OOC: @Snelly

• Like 2

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

A trap. An obvious trap, just like she had expected. And they had fallen for it. Nale gripped her spear tighter, too mad in the moment to even acknowledge the screen with Ehlek's face on it yet. She turned to the Toa of Plasma. 

"Aurax," she whispered, "if we survive this, I swear-"

Nale shook her head. What he had done didn't matter. "Is there a reason you won't face us in person, Ehlek? The Barraki I remember were fans of physical combat."

@~Xemnas~@Snelly@EmperorWhenua@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

Arnex punched a button on the dashboard forcefully. Some kind of rectangular cartridge was spit out, labelled "Knichou Mixtape #1"

The music stopped.

"Let's check in," Arnex said. She worked the radio for a few moments but neither Berys nor Triage were responding. "Uh oh..."

"I think you're right, Niidak, we need to get moving. Do you think you and Vican can fly this thing?"

OOC: @Toru Nui @Vezok's Friend @Daniel the Finlander

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OOC: Musical cue

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The titan nodded in thanks and took the offered fruit as Viltia got ready to tackle the most tricky part of this whole plan. Too exhausted to feel anything else for the moment, Zataka just focused on savoring the taste of the fruit, and as promised, it did not take long for the weariness to fall off of her. In fact the first bite brought her back to full alertness.

But as it did, so did her focus return to her, and with it the full gravity of the situation.  She saw the bag disappear, saw the Nuva close her eyes and concentrate. The titan grew very still and knelt down, almost not daring to breathe as she observed Viltia at work, all the while glancing around the temple interior, to make sure nothing, absolutely nothing, was there that could even potentially threaten the Nuva’s concentration at this moment.

In her mind, doubt and hope fought a relentless battle. Would it work? It had to! Her people depended on it. And yet, right now it all was in the hands of another. A former Matoran who had persisted, against any and all odds, acquired the skills and abilities and gear to get her to this point. There was no absolute guarantee she could pull this off, but Zataka, despite her usual convictions, found that she had faith.

Even though it took some time, the intensity of the wait made the process feel even longer than it truly was. The titan forced herself to take slow, deep breaths to keep herself calm.

And then, finally, it was over. Zataka saw the Toa Nuva get up and did the same. And then, before she could ask, Viltia stood before her, arm outstretched, presenting the finished product of her work to the titan, while averting her eyes.

“Did it work? Does it work?”

Zataka didn’t reply, unprepared for the sudden onslaught of emotion that overcame her after envisioning this moment for so long. She never realized how deep the trauma and despair of watching this lifeline to everything she cared about getting shattered in front of her, up until now, that it was made whole again in front of her as well. Hope was restored. She reached out with trembling hands, letting her finger tips brush over the surface of the Olmak, before gently lifting it out of the Toa’s hand.

It was quiet again for a moment, and when Viltia looked to see if Zataka was going to use the mask, she instead saw the titan standing, head bowed and touching the forehead of the reforged mask with her own.

“...thank you.” the titan whispered, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt something hot roll down her cheeks, concealed behind her own mask. “You have no idea how much this means.”

Then, she slipped off her own Kanohi, carefully hooking it onto her thigh with her shadows, and then, with one more deep breath, she slipped on the Kanohi Olmak, mask of dimensional travel. The first thing that happened was that the mask took on her dark, iridescent color the moment it made proper contact. Zataka felt a soft ripple all across her body and then beyond.

The sensation was...strange. It felt at once like a regular Kanohi, with all the usual experiences associated with that. But at the same time, there was an undercurrent to the feeling, the promise of limitless possibility. Virtually any time and place she could imagine was available. The power was staggering in just how casual it was in its availability.

She concentrated and tapped into the power of the mask. Nothing fancy for this first attempt. She didn’t want to risk getting smeared across 5 parallel dimensions. So she opted to open a portal that would lead her to the other side of the room, facing back towards the Suva.

The titan glanced at Viltia and echoed her words from earlier. “Okay, here we go.”

She stepped into the portal, vanished - and then reemerged behind where Viltia was standing almost instantly.

:”YES! IT WORKS!”:

Zataka was elated, pumping her fist like a Kolhii player after scoring the final hit in the last second. It was hard to believe the titan could smile this genuinely. But the expression only lasted a moment. A crucial step of the journey was complete, perhaps the most important one so far, but it was not over yet.

:”Alright Viltia, I don’t know if there’s anything else you need to do here at the Suva, I don’t want to rush you, but we should head back to Kini-Nui as soon as possible. Just let me know when you and the Muaka are ready to go.”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @BULiK 

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 3

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vashni - Ehlek's Fortress -

"Last I checked Ehlek, you were also an air breather." She tapped her mask of mutation with her finger as she gave him a mocking smile. 

Of course mentally Vashni was a lot more concerned about the lasers. .:Either of you have any ideas how to get out of this mess?:. She asked Nale and Aurax from the mental plane.

@Tarn @~Xemnas~

IC: Skyra NUVA - Timeline C - Po-Wahi - 

"Hmmm, alright then." Skyra was quiet for a bit as they continued walking towards Po-koro. 

"...how far is Po-koro? Are we there yet?" 

• Like 2

IC: Mantax | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, Airspace

While through the unfortunate reality of physics the beam missed the cord of the taser, randomization beam did slam into Mantax and the front of his chest armor rapidly changed into a nuclear powered rocket blasting full speed. 

“Oh you’ve got to be,” was all Mantax said before the mechanical warrior literally rocketed through the side of Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, creating a massive fiery hole for Patiwairutiki to follow should he choose.

OOC: @pokemonlover360, @Tarn, @Kal the Guardian

IC: Oh wow man I dunno who could it possibly be | Timeline C 

Suddenly Skyra NUVA et. al. was at the gates of Po-Koro. 

@EmperorWhenua, @Snelly, @Tarn, @~Xemnas~

• Like 5

Happy chat.

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Caldera

Whisper wasn't sure what she was expecting, but the sudden emergence of a toa of fire was definitely not it.

Kat stepped out of the Caldera like she was walking out of the ocean. Wisps of green mist curled off her armor, but she was unharmed. She looked around and realized this was not the Kini-Nui.  instead of Nuju, she saw a Nui-Kopen with a mass of writhing tendrils hovering nearby, watching her curiously.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @The UltimoScorp

• Like 3

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku]

The Le-Matoran was suddenly flustered. “M-Me? Actually fly...this ship?”

“No, the other plane nerd.” Akamu cut in from behind. Vhisola chuckled. Vican shook his head and straightened up. “Yes, yes of course!” he said - almost yelled in fact, before scrambling to get into the copilot’s seat. He figured out how to adjust it so he could reach all the controls, then looked in front of him and out the windscreen.

There was an ominous volcano and the world was in serious trouble. But he was at the helm of an airship, right where he’d longed to be.

“...just like the simulations.” he muttered, then looked at Arnex.

“I’m ready.”

OOC: @BULiK

• Like 5

IC: Skyra NUVA - Timeline C - Po-Koro - 

"Well you know how it is Datrox, sometimes when you really need to be somewhere, you're just there."  From there the ragtag group of Matoran, Toa, and Toa NUVA made their way into Po-koro. Skyra looked around at all the sand and buildings and...sand. 

"...man this place is kind of a dump." Skyra remarked, when suddenly she bumped into someone. "Ow!"

I rubbed my head, who the heck just ran into...I blinked as I looked at the strange Toa. Her armor was...weird but looked advanced...and she seemed familiar somehow?

"Holy ####, it's me!" The strange Toa exclaimed, pointing right at me excitedly. 

"What the #### are you talking about. Who are you people?" 

• Like 2

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's Cockpit - Below Ehlek's Fortress:

Huh. So that’s what that does.

Logging result for future analysis.

While Mantax rocketed higher, Patiwairutiki was gradually descending, unable to provide upwards thrust without applying both its gravity and air abilities. Instead, the mech turned to its free-floating counterpart.

This unit is incapable of flight,” the robotic NUVA explained. “Can you please share your power with this unit so the target can be efficiently pursued?”

OOC: @Tarn@Kal the Guardian@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 5

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Suva thingamabob

Exuze was quiet as they arrived at the temple. He was just glad to be off the airship. He kept his mouth shut as Zataka and Viltia did things way beyond his pay grade. He just wanted to... actually, Exuze wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. He had stood up to a titan and won, and probably saved the universe. Maybe a universe.

Look, Exuze knew he saved something. Probably.

The forager watched Viltia reforge the legendary kanohi. Could she make him a new arm in that forge?

Exuze looked at the blackened protosteel. The large dent stood as a reminder of his one heroic deed. He stared at it for a few moments. Exuze decided that he didn't need any repairs or replacements.

The Ta-Lesterin looked up as Zataka donned the mask. The portal was like magic.

"Woah... I think I get tha 'how' of yer plan now... wherever you're going, take me with ya..."

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

"Niidak... you installed those engines, you should get to use them for once," Arnex said, gesturing to Knichou's comfortable pilot's seat. The Taku awaited her command.

"Pilots, let's get closer to the volcano, see if we can get eyes on them. Rose, go to your turret and be on lookout below us." 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Daniel the Finlander take off whenever, both of you are at the wheel (presuming niidak wants to be, that is. you never know with niidak hahahha)

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Po-Koro (You know the line.)

Datrox let out a chuckle at seeing the nigh-identical (save for the interloper's upgrades) Toa look eachother over. This was really happening, huh? A bit convenient they would meet. He raised a hand towards them, although the smile on his Huna made it seem like he wasn't really taking this seriously.

"Whatever you guys do, don't touch eachother. It might make reality explode. Or something."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@Unreliable Narrator

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Bridge)

Rose was already exiting the bridge halfway through Arnex's sentence, giving a thumbs-up around the corner as she hopped inside the tight but welcoming confines of the ball turret.

@BULiK

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

Triage started making his way to the exit. It felt like the trip out of the volcano was somehow shorter, but he couldn't shake the feeling whatever was back there was angry at them for leaving so soon. The medic was just glad nothing truly bad had happened.

At least Berys would be there waiting for them. Along with his satchel.

@Toru Nui@Harvali

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Air Suva

With - Zataka, Exuze, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia clapped her hands together in joy, tethers undulating. It had worked! Her work had been enough. She was enough.

:”Alright Viltia, I don’t know if there’s anything else you need to do here at the Suva, I don’t want to rush you, but we should head back to Kini-Nui as soon as possible. Just let me know when you and the Muaka are ready to go.”

Viltia nodded and then realized what she could do while she was here, “Oh yeah! Let me make something else real quick.” She rummaged through her sack of materials. The Toa started placing a ton of different types of hued protodermis ore into the forging space of the Suva, the materials disappearing from her hands as she grabbed them. She ended her search by sending a Vuata Maca Crystal and a canister of pure EP through as well.

Then she got back on the floor, pulling out her forge notes book and looking at the stream of information Sorilax had given her. There were parts of it that didn’t make complete sense to her, but she thought she knew their general meaning and didn’t think they held too much value when it came to actually making the mask he had given her directions for.

Viltia closed her optics and began her work, occasionally peeking at the book that was opened on her lap. Protodermis ore melted, impurities were removed. She created several Kanoka, merging them where needed until all that remained was just one. And it was to that singular one that she applied the pure EP and crushed the Vuata Maca Crystal to dust and applied it to the molten Kanoka.

The Kanoka was perfectly formed in the unknown and magical space of the Suva. The EP held, the powered dust bound throughout. She had herself a new Great Disc. But it was not the final step.

She stretched it out, she created new forms. She made holes for the optics, she added finite details she had left out for the Olmak. She smoothed, she shaped, she made herself a Kanohi on par with the Olmak, a step above what she had made previously.

When all was said and done, a Golden Kanohi shimmered in her hands, complete. Cut into its face was a Toa with arms outstretched to see out of. The arms were elongated and curled down the outer edges of the mask as if the form cut into the mask were reaching out for a hug. It wasn’t quite a Mask of Life.

It was Sorilax’s Mask of Life Creation.

Viltia proudly and carefully donned the mask, unsure of how to get it to Sorilax and needing to test it and make sure it worked. She placed her Golden Kanohi NUVA into one of the mask pouches tied to her waist.

She grabbed her things and turned to Zataka, “Okay, now I’m ready.

OOC: @BULiK @Vezok's Friend Sorilax was said to have received knowledge of how to make a Mask of Life Creation. I have no idea if that knowledge was transferrable or not or if only an Aspect could make the mask or something of the like. I did have this mask approved forever ago and a couple months ago we talked about Viltia making it, though, so I'm assuming it's fine. Let me know if it's not. @GMs

IC: Life Creation Viltia #2 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

With - Kilo, Jutori, Mantax, Life Creation Muaka #3

Huh?” her voice through Twekohui boomed. Oh yeah! That was one of her new abilities, “One second, I need to cycle out one of my powers.

She thought about it and started to change out her power of the Green.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Added Life Creation Viltia #2 to the post.
  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC: Whisper - The Caldera

"Make yourself scarce, Builder," he growled, "This is no place for your kind." 

Waiting until the Toa had safely emerged from the pool, Whisper took to the air once more and struck out with all of his powers. Lashes of laser vision, shadow, gravity, and air pummeled the island in the pool's centre, and the pillar that stood upon it. 

He waited, hoped, to feel something snap or release within him, to sense some indication of being set free from the pool's influence.

@The UltimoScorp @Eyru/@Unreliable Narrator 

• Like 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tekmo (Kini-Koro, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - My Brothers and Sisters

Tekmo kept the ship steady as he opened fire at the mech with the Alp’s energy weapon. He hoped whoever owned this airship didn’t mind them borrowing it to fight a giant robot.

Was this it? He was disappointed, almost. Everyone else just seemed... more important. More knowledgeable. More capable. He felt like he was on the sidelines, almost. Brought in to fill up the gaps in the roster.

And maybe that was OK.

He was here, fighting for what was right, and that was enough.

@Eyru@Void Emissary

IC: Waveahk and Ostrox (Kini-Koro, Kini-Nui) - Here Comes the Arm

Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech. Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech. Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech. Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech. Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech. Waveahk continued to open fire at the mech die die die giant metal die die die KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL-

His mind was going. He knew this would come. The lack of effectiveness his weapons were having on the mech wasn’t helping. The mutation had consumed his body, and now... now it would claim his mind. His mind... his mind... his mind... his mind... his mind... his mind... his-

Waveahk began foaming at the mouth, and dropped down to the ground, unconscious. He would not wake up the same man. Of killing, that man had more than enough.

Ostrox hated this. He hated everything about this. Mazor was still alive, Irna and Skorm were still alive, Aurax was probably still alive as well. Meanwhile, his king, his liege, was dead, as was everyone else he cared about. And now, the universe was either going to end, and begin again the same way, repeating the cycle of tyranny and injustice... or fall completely into the filthy little claws of Matorankind, with little to no hope of freedom.

He supposed he wasn’t so different to Mazor, Irna and the others in at least one regard - nothing they did had mattered. He couldn’t have stopped Mazor. He couldn’t have defeated Mata Nui. He couldn’t have destroyed Metru-Koro. He couldn’t have killed Aurax. He couldn’t have convinced Vulimai that Knichou was conspiring against her. He couldn’t truly have helped those people in the Far Shore in any meaningful way. He couldn’t kill this thing... he couldn’t... he couldn’t... he couldn’t...

You have failed me.

YOU HAVE DISGRACED ME!

You have forgotten me... this is not the way it has to-

Once again, you have gathered here.
Once again, you fail to see.
You can’t set yourself above all of us, and not trample us underneath.
I think, somehow, Zaliyah knew it.
She paid the price she thought she had to pay.
But that death was meant for me.
That death was meant for me.

This is not the world my father knew.
I am not the man I know he would have wanted me to be.
But we can’t undo it now.
You’re like a train, all your cars full of steel.
I would stop you if I knew how.
Now you’re bearing down on me.

But I will stand here, smiling, proud and tall.
When you condemn me I’ll not falter.
But when you sentence me I will fall.
With so much deceit and self-interest behind you, I won’t slow you down at all.

Vyran...
Sorboros...
Here comes the arm.

But before the arm of the mech could crush him, a bright light appeared before him. Out of it, appeared a familiar, rusted orange arm, which grabbed him, and took him far away from all of this.

After all, if he could come to their world, could they not come to his?

And so, with the last true warrior of the Six Kingdoms gone, the apocalypse could proceed as scheduled. Of hatred, there was already enough.

@Eyru

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol, Reckless, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - All Insane Kids

Ulkarr led the group out onto the mountainside. On the ground beneath them, was the broken body of one of the Vahki - Reckless, with another - Lawful, trying desperately to collect his various parts and pieces. The machine did not seem too broken, he could be repaired... given time. Nothing was ever truly beyond repair. Not even Zakaz. And he would fix Zakaz.

All would fear him and rejoice. Enough of chaos... enough.

Achro dreamed of a world on fire. He dreamed of burning flesh and charred bone and molten metal. He dreamed of brutality, genocide, torture, apocalypse. He knew this to be no dream. This was the future. His future. HIS DESTINY.

The only question was - would be the one to light the fire? Or merely be fuel for it? Either way, he alone wouldn’t be enough.

Enra looked at her Shock Gauntlets. As Triage suspected, she had been lying. They wouldn’t work anymore. She tried to channel her power through them... nothing happened. These... these were a gift from her brother. He was always smarter than she was. Now these were all she had left of him, and she couldn’t even use them right.

She always thought everyone else was stupid for giving themselves up to Aspects and Nightmares. But what had independence gotten her? Ulkarr didn’t seem too bad a chap... later, maybe. Where spooky dark magic was concerned, she just had enough.

Gnabol thought of the children - his children. When he first set out on his quest to obtain the powers of the Toa, becoming a father was the last thing he expected to happen. None of this he had expected to happen. He hoped the kids were safe in Tobduk-Koro. He hoped they could grow up, happy, safe and free from bigotry, slavery or poverty, unlike their father. Oh, and he could feel his old Zyglak traits returning, too. The genetic alteration that gave him his psionic power had only gotten rid of them temporarily, though thankfully the power itself didn’t seem to be temporary as well. At least he’d be able to withstands the kids’ elemental powers once they figured out how to use them. Once they grew up. If they grew up.

He didn’t expect this to end happily... but since when had things gone according to his expectations? Perhaps, it might end happily, but not happily enough.

Reckless lay broken on the ground. Lawful collected his pieces. Obedient tried to wave the Kahu over to extract them. Impressionable was lamenting that Jojax had to die, despite what she had done to his brother. Wayward hoped his mother was still alive, and that the mutant would give him an excuse to terminate him, for delaying him from going after his brother and possibly preventing this from happening.

In the Forge of Vakama, the Vahki on the floor began booting back up... he had slumbered long enough.

@Tarn@BULiK@Harvali

IC: NU-8020S (Ehlek’s Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing) - Heart of Steel

NU-8020S stared at Nuparu in incomprehension. "I... do not understand. You died. There were witnesses. You were assassinated by Dark Hunters in Onu-Metru in broad daylight. I..."

A long pause.

"I will not let them hurt you. I promise."

Whatever Knichou thought didn’t matter. She was alive. Why else would these feelings hurt so much? Despite her superior computer brain, she didn’t have time to process them all. In all the world, there wasn’t time enough.

@Unreliable Narrator@BULiK

IC: Navu (Irnakk’s Tooth Airspace, The Taku, Cargo Bay) - Sound and Fury

Navu went to hide in the cargo bay. She couldn’t even handle a bit of loud music. Pathetic.

She needed more than just a slug in her arm. She needed what Knichou, Nale, Rose and the others had.

She needed to become a Toa.

No matter the cost. She had just had enough.

IC: Klawne (Irnakk’s Tooth Airspace, The Taku, The Bridge) - For Auld Lang Syne

Klawne breathed a sigh of relief once Arnex turned off the music. This wasn’t a cultural thing. She didn’t hate it because it was Skakdi music, she hated it because it was bad... at least, that’s what she told herself. She didn’t hate Skakdi. She didn’t. She just wanted them off her land. At least, the ones who weren’t willing to work with the Matoran, work honest jobs and...

OK, she did hate the Skakdi. She was full of anger and outrage, but had no outlet for it. She had given up her Toa Power... and what had it gotten her? What had a life of virtue, of forgiveness, of piety, of concern for others gotten her? A dead land, with dead dreams and dead hope. When she first saw Achro, she was afraid of what he might do. He had never been the most stable of the Toa Erebi back before the invaders came, and the eons hiding from those countless pairs of hateful red eyes could not have helped. She thought he would be full of rage and hate and vengeance and death.

Now, she thought maybe she wasn’t full enough.

@Vezok's Friend@Tarn@Daniel the Finlander

• Like 4

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Caldera

The pool received all of Whisper's fury. The elements lashed the surface of the pool, but hardly even caused the rippling green miasma to splash in response. It swallowed them hungrily and gave nothing back. It seemed to call to Whisper as if to a lost child, beckoning him to return to its loving embrace. To give up not only his power and strength, but give up everything. Rejoin his kin. Of course, Whisper would do nothing of the sort. All aspects treasured their individuality, but none more so than the aspect of Change. Return to the Caldera to be reabsorbed into the mass of unborn spirits, the mass of mewling, half-formed wishes and dreams that ached to be made corporeal? The thought made him sick.

Still... it seemed to be the only option left.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 2

IC, Whira: Kini-Nui

I was born from dreams.

I had a dream of my own. To become powerful. I have achieved that. Those old fools Miserix, Spiriah, and the rest. Even poor Whisper, helplessly trying to sever herself from the Cycle of my former kin. They have not yet done what I have accomplished today.

Today, I have become powerful. Know me. I am Whira, the Mother of Dreams. I am beyond the Cycle. Cycles mean nothing to me. The Time Between Time means nothing to me. The Realm of Dreams is my home now.

To those who follow me, I grant powers beyond their wildest dreams. 

The heartlights in my hands melt from the sheer power of my ascent. The batteries keeping them beating fall uselessly into the waters below. 

Cravious, control your new toy. It is time I give you your grand reward.

@Kal the Guardian

• Like 3

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The visions were becoming more and more constant, the time Kanohi could see the current cycle grew briefer and briefer. It was overwhelming. But Kanohi was used to being overwhelmed, every day anxiety threatened to engulf him. It was just as constant, and it was never going away. Though maybe the visions would slow again when the cycle ended.

What would that be like? Would Tobduk-Koro survive? Would some folks greet the new day like nothing had changed? Or would the next cycle merely take elements of this island to the nest t? Or would anything be retained at all? It was terrifying to think of reality being lost. Everything they had done, everything they had worked for, possibly coming to nothing in the end. All the culture and growth, lost.

The anxiety was constant.

So Kanohi did what his old Turaga told him long ago, and focused on what he could manage. Kanohi’s destiny was not to be a Toa or a great inventor, his was to mend the world a little bit at a time. Fix a worn down wall, mend a tool, rescue someone trapped in a ravine. Make some simple disks. Just make the cruel world a little kinder.

Are you back?” Kanohi nodded, and Bode grabbed his wrists and helped walk him down the village, ready to catch him if the Matoran became unsteady from a vision. Weeds sprouted from every step Bode took, new life pursuing them.

Kanohi paused to tap a wall with his Kiril Staff, mending it. For now, it was best he not rely on grappling. If he grappled away when a vision struck, he could slam into someone, maybe cause them injury. So for now, Bode watched him.

Thank you. You … you didn’t have to let me stay in the village,” Bode interrupted suddenly.

You have done terrible things. So have many of us. I … I abandoned my homeland as the league destroyed it, I think. What matters now is what we do next, to make the future a little kinder.

You think you abandoned them?

The memories are a blur. Less real than … other things.” Like visions.

And speaking of such things, Kanohi’s stumbled as his breath engulfed his vision. Storm clouds overwhelmed him as he huddled under a layer of seaweed, laying low. Through a crack he could see reptilian beasts flying overhead, storm clouds chasing after them.

He shook his head as he heard a shout, and Bode clenching his wrist. “This is Tobduk-Koro?”

”Yes, there’s a voice from the ravine, someone fell in. I have walked you close to there but—”

Kanohi nodded and struck his staff to the ground, shoving Bode’s weeds out of the ground. He did not want the cliff destabilized. Then the Fe-Matoran aimed his Volo Lutu Launcher and fired, hurling towards the cliffs edge.

The spots spun around him as he looked down, it was a Ta-Matoran. He seemed fine for the moment. Kanohi slumped against his staff calling out, “please wait,” before the visions took him again.

His optics opened to see darkness. Colossal curved walls made up the sky, broken up only by scattered lightvines. He looked to his wrists, welded Volo Lutu Launchers again. But he seemed to wear gloves as well, both with a Lightstone glowing with a burnt orange light.

Kanoka Blades?

He turned to see a village besides him, lit in blue light, Matoran and former League members dancing and singing. And … there she was. He could see Toa Fehagah, the Toa of Okoto, the Iron Rose, making the crowd crowns of metal thorns in the style of the fabled Mask of Creation. There were Fe-Matoran and Bo-Matoran here as he would expect, but Ga-Matoran too, as well as other breeds. 

Kanohi started towards her, watching the Toa of the isolated village craft. Strange, she wore not a Kadin, but a Mask of Water Breathing. Why—

Bode caught his wrist, right before Kanohi could plummet. The Fe-Matoran blushed and said, “thank you,” before thumping his staff. As the cliff-face strengthened he grappled to the opposing side of the ravine, landing besides the Ta-Matoran

Climb on.” He said, and the Matoran of Fire obliged. Straining under the weight he fired both launchers, hurling over the cliff. They landed in a heap, tumbling.

Kanohi staggered upright, now in a cave. He could hear Mahi munching on grass, the cave floor was covered in weeds. He looked about, before realizing he had a display on his mask. He held up his arms, his launchers were the ones Knichou had made him, sleek and almost liquid. He turned as he saw a De-Matoran approach him with a crooked staff. “Something wrong, Akiri?” Bode asked.

Kanohi’s optics focused, Bode was looking at him, they were in Tobduk-Koro. The Councilor nodded in thanks before the two walked on, they had more rounds to do. Ideally away from long falls.

• Like 3

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Whisper - The Caldera

The seething creature carrying Whisper's consciousness released all of its rage upon the Caldera, to no avail. No amount of destruction or determination seemed sufficient to sever whatever unknown force bound her to the pool. But if the connection could not be severed from without, then perhaps the only way to do so was from within.

With great reluctance, Whisper emerged from the Nui-Kopen and sent the creature up to join its smaller insect kin circling in the sky. Her shell dropped to the ground, her kraata, staff, and the Makoki Stone piling beside it. That left Whisper's gaseous form alone to drift out over the Caldera, extending a tentative tendril of vapour to gently brush the surface of the ghastly green below...

@Eyru

• Like 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC [Zataka - Air Suva/Kini-Nui]

While Viltia set back to work once more, Zataka headed to entrance of the Suva ruin. She wanted to practice some more, and seeing as they no longer needed the airship, she opened a larger portal below the craft, sending it back to Kini Nui, but not to the temple. Instead the airship reappeared outside Viltia's Kaita bunker. So that worked too. Excellent!

Just then, Viltia came up behind her and Exuze. Okay, now I’m ready.

Zataka noted she was wearing another new mask. Truly remarkable.

Without another word, she opened a portal for the three of them and bade them to step through.

——-

Back in Kini-Nui, the air near the Kaita bunker rippled once more, and a moment later the trio re-emerged near the previously sent airship.

...there was a lot going on in the Valley. Zataka turned to her companions.

“Let’s get to work! And if I don’t see either of you again ere the end...thank you. And good luck!"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @BULiK @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Skyra NUVA and Skyra Daring - Timeline C - Po-Koro - 

We both touched fingers, nope no explosions here. "You know, if I couldn't see her right in front of me like this, I would call you all crazy." It was hard to deny what I was looking at. Looking past her weird armor, the resemblance was uncanny

"Well, this has been quite something, but I don't have a lot of time and I need to go see Stannis now." This Skyra NUVA tried to walk past me, but I stopped her. 

"Just a minute. Why do you need to see Stannis so bad huh? You're pretty suspicious if you ask me. Even if you are a different me somehow, how do I know you're real intentions aren't something malicious?" Did I have a reason to actually suspect this doppelganger? Not really, but something about her was pissing me off. 

Skyra NUVA gave me a smile that sent shivers down my spine. "Let's be honest here, you might be me, but you're no where near as powerful. I don't have time for this nonsense, get out of the way." 

Ahah, I had her now! "I get it now, you're an evil version of me! You've come from some twisted version of reality in order to cause chaos and destruction, I won't stand for AH!" 

I suddenly found myself starting to float off the ground as Skyra NUVA used her mask, followed by an intense blast of air that sent me flying further in the sky. "God I'm annoying." Skyra NUVA remarked. 

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mangaia

Each step into darkness felt like poison. The air became thin for Caedast, Atamai, and Oreius as they descended. Caedast’s very nature felt simultaneously attracted and repelled by the shadows below. Oreius felt Inu stiffen in terror. The spiraling stairway descended beyond the view of sunlight, and each step echoed for so long they could mistake each own echo for each other’s footsteps. Minutes passed, told only by the pace of their echoing footfalls. At last, the stairs ended. 

They stood on a floor of metal pipes, bundled wires, and thick ridged tubes at the bottom of the stairs. Wherever they stepped, glowing red lines spread from their feet. With each step the red lines danced across the dark floor for a few seconds before vanishing. The Suva Kaita rested in the center of the hole from where it descended, surrounded by a nest of tubing and wires that pulsed like arteries. No light from above reached this far down, snuffed out by the shadows in this eldritch place. The only illumination came from the red lights on the ground, and similarly colored red lights softly pulsing around the bottom lip of the Suva Kaita.

The trio of adventurers heard the sound of something sucking in a great moaning breath. They felt the air around them pulled in the direction of the sound. Then it exhaled, and they felt themselves wilting in its presence.

A large empty suit of obsidian and soot colored armor in the heavily protective style of ancient aspects rested between the stairwell and the door. Its bipedal form kneeled down on the floor of tubes and wires with its back to them. It wore no mask, but instead featured an intricately designed face frozen in a horrific expression of pain. One of its clawed hands stretched outwards towards something further beyond. A shape was carved into the back of the hand: an ellipses with a line through it: the Rite of Desecration. A miniscule, blue-black lizard crawled inside the suit of armor and out of sight.

In the darkness of the subterranean space, little could be seen in great detail. All was bathed in the dimmest red light and the darkest, most malevolent shadows. The armor was too dirty to see their reflection in, worn out by age and neglect. The vaguest view of husk-like corpses littered the floor, all of them reaching outwards in the same direction, and long ago picked clean by unknown scavengers. Where the corpses and the armor pointed stood a massive open doorway. It was the source of the sound as air was pulled within, the trio realized. Shadows swirled and rippled in the doorway and no light penetrated through. The shadows swirled in a pattern, they realized: an ellipses with a line through it.

The doorway inhaled again, and all light went out completely. They felt the elements within their bodies sapped from them in an instant, the rippling shadows from the doorway gorging themselves upon it, leaving them exhausted and drained to the point of almost collapsing. Then the doorway exhaled again, and the energies they lost did not return. Once more the room plunged into darkness as the door inhaled: it would drain them to death if they remained.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua, @Eyru, @~Xemnas~, this is a deadly encounter. Proceed through the doorway into the Winding Walk or remain in the room knowing your character's lives may be forfeit. Proceeding through the doorway into the Winding Walk will be leaving the Time Between Time. Any powers that are mono-planar will cease to work (aka no summoning goons to your aid or teleporting to an ally's shadow). Remaining in the room and stalling out with conversation about what to do will kill your characters.

• Like 1

Happy chat.

IC: Detsu | Fort Nektann

Detsu had not broken his promises to either Drukarus or Parnassus, but it didn't really matter. It was always going to be a matter of time before the warskaks that remained discovered the body of Barius and realized what had happened. And, of course, when questioned, Detsu had simply remained silent on the matter of who had plunged the blade into their leader's chest. Perhaps some warriors had their suspicions, their private little seditious thoughts. But these were paranoid times, and no one needed to make more enemies than were necessary. Most assumed that the demon Parnassus had done the deed, having never much cared for the spectre, and taking cues from the fact that they had vanished shortly after the killing was supposed to have taken place. Detsu was pleased with this. If he ran into Parnassus again, it would be a joy to kill them on behalf of Fort Nektann.

Of course, the next logical conundrum was that of succession. Drukarus' role as acting-leader would have been in jeopardy even if he had not gone missing during his expedition to the Godhead. Zekev and Krrenchk had vanished into the wastes after him, dead or deserted -- it did not much matter. And Parnassus, loathe as many were of that demon, would have been a powerful ally. In the end, it had come down to a question of seniority, and most grudgingly admitted that Detsu, son of Retsu, was the most senior warskak amongst them.

As was his way, Detsu did not make much fanfare of this occasion. He said the words that his warriors expected him to say, and did the things that they expected him to do. He took his seat in Barius' chair in the Great Hall, and welcomed his followers to a banquet in his honour, promising raids come the morrow. There were cheers, and curses, and jokes and threats and all the words that make up a place like Fort Nektann. Detsu absorbed very little of it. He thought about his family, dead while he was alive, thanks to the slug that pulsated softly on his back -- the one that had kept him infuriatingly alive for all these centuries. He thought about the shape in the darkness that had given it to him, that he had trekked halfway across the island to meet and to whom he had said:

"I want to rule Fort Nektann. I want to be king of the warskaks."

And the shape, the demon, had asked him what he would be willing to give.

"Anything," Detsu had said. "Anything at all."

Sometimes, he wondered if the demon had had a sense of humour, laying things out the way that they did. Giving him the means to stay alive when his family.... Yes, this was it. The demons, it was the demons who had killed his family. He knew this, he had always known this. In the morning, he would lead Fort Nektann back south, and he would lay waste to their home. Hunt them, kill them. He would find Parnassus -- and in this moment, he imagined that it had been Parnassus with whom he had first struck that deal -- and he would place his hands on their chest and wrench their ribs open so that their sickly, smoky soul were be lost to the wind, as they deserved. Yes, it was the demons' faults. Yes, yes, yes.

In the morning, he would make things right. Yes, yes. He could do that now. He could do anything.

Detsu was king, after all.

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Caldera

Whisper's tendril brushed the surface of the Caldera, and he was immediately sucked into the terrifying waters.

Once again, he was surrounded by the violent chaos from which he had sprung. The cries and desperate wishes of half-formed aspects filled his mind and shredded at his spirit. He heard prayers for respite from pain and agonized cries begging for death. He felt the unbearable weight of grief on his shoulders and tasted the blood-soaked frenzy of war. Explosions of pain and screams of joy reverberated through his essence. The clamor of the vast cauldron of aspects threatened to pull him apart at the seams: he had what none of them had and what all of them wanted: independence. Individuality. The collective unconsciousness of the Builders would tear him apart and take his power for its own. Perhaps his rejoining might give another lucky aspect the final push it needed to crawl out of the pool and start its own journey. All aspects were doomed to return from whence they came, and all dreaded it because this is what it felt like. To no longer be one, but many... to lose one's own hopes and dreams and personality and become part of an unthinking, unknowing horde of raw emotion and instinct. This was the horde that tore at him now, larger than life and louder than sound and hungrier than famine, desperate to take him for its own.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy Whisper has been sucked into the Caldera. This is a deadly encounter. The collective unconsciousness of the Builders is ripping him apart piece by piece, and if he stays too long, he will return to it. Please tell us how it feels to slowly lose your individuality as Whisper explores the depths of the Caldera.

• Like 3

IC Katrin Nuva - The Caldera:

The universe really did have it out for Kat it seemed, and no sooner had she stepped through  than she was confronted with a very large and angry sounding Rahi demanding she leave, and then buffeted about by the back draft of said Tahu's rage against a pool of gross green juice (had she come out of that?!) And then realized she held not an ornate stone sphere, but a small fire staff.

On the bright side, she felt a familiar power well up inside her once again, and she noticed the Rahi had dropped a piece of a familiar looking stone.

"Excuse me! Are you using this?" She asked, pointing to the stone. Except all she saw was a gas cloud hovering over the pool. And the Rahi.....who knew. Things were moving pretty fast, it seemed.

@Gecko Greavesy

• Like 2

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth Exterior

The Kahu wasn't there. Neither was Berys, or his satchel. The medic's heartlight sank. Berys would have never abandoned him--something had gone wrong. Did it have to do with the odd fellow they had seen at the top of the volcano? The broken form of Reckless indicated so. Triage rushed over to the Vahki that were still standing. They confirmed it.

"...into the volcano?!"

The medic looked up at the dark mountain. He could see no sign of the Kahu or the other biomech. The worst had happened, with him not even around to help. He brought his trembling hands up to his face. His friend. The best friend he had on the Taku.

What would he tell Knichou? Or Nale?

@BULiK

• Like 1

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kanohi - ???

The city plumed up around him, towering skyscrapers in the shadow of an impossible mountain. Fumes grew like trees across the landscape, the very air was choked with a burnt orange haze.

A factory stood here, spewing poison into the air. Steltian, Vortixx makes, and Natoran coughed and gagged as the toxins filled their biomechanical lungs, their breath a putrid black. The works began to fall, one after another.

Then a sphere of gravitation energy flew through a broken window.

Kanohi barreled through the gap shattering glass everywhere. He tumbled to the floor, but he had the stamina and endurance of a Matoran of Iron. He would last. He reached behind him and hurled a disk, striking the roof. The power of Weakening spread through the ceiling crumbling it.

The disk fell and he caught it in a twirl, hurling it at the large hulking machine. It roared and collapsed, destabilized.

The vigilante drew his second disk now, and took aim. He hurled it, and it ricocheted into each worker, leeching them of the fumes. The disk grew blacker with each bounce, the poison filling it until—

It shattered. Kanohi muttered out “Karzahni,” disks weren’t easy to come by for a vigilante. It would take time before he could treat any more victims of the island’s cruelty. He turned to go, only for a small hand to grab his wrist.

A Vo-Matoran, or perhaps a Ga-Matoran looked at him with wide optics. ”Th-thank you, Kanohi,” her breath was still a bit illy, spewing a grayish cloud, “We … we would have died.” He forced himself to smile at her, his frustration was unimportant no matter what he felt, losing the disk was worth it.

Her breath grew larger thicker, a storm of white overtook him. Kanohi stumbled, before finding himself on all-fours, facing a layer of ice. He shoved himself upright, he was in a very different part of the island, in an power plane. An illusion? Or a vision?

As he stood up he say that Vo-Matoran, even under her cape the white in her armor was crispier, his optics swayed from the color, even as she tapped her palm against the reactor.

Ice spread from her touch like a rash, consuming a chunk of the reactor. She kicked and she began to glide across the ground, stumbling at times, but skating on a cushion of ice. As she skated her palm continued to press against the reactor. The machinery started to shudder, even as in the distance he heard “Freeze, Kanoka.” And without a word she skated away, even as disks hurled after her, one streaking by his face.

You okay, Kanohi?” The Vo-Matoran asked, shaking him out of his daze. The vigilante nodded and bowed, his smile genuine now, before grappling away. A successor, perhaps?

Wake up!” The Kanohi in Tobduk-Koro startled as Sucordak shook him violently. “Wake up,” the Su-Matoran begged, before Bode pulled him free.

”Something wrong?” The councilor asked.

The Vahki that the other Vahki left in the forge, it’s stirring. Deal with it.” Kanohi nodded shakily and with the two other Matoran headed towards the Forge.

OOC: @Toru Nui vision-ception

• Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC Stannis | Mangaia

In the past, everything was cyclical—what Caedast gave, Caedast received. It had been the case in the Great War, Uhuraz' temple, even his very presence on Xa-kas, but not, he noted, in the Mangaia. 

What Caedast gave was not given back. This was a point of no return. Stannis had already told the others as much—"One more adventure together… one last time" he'd said to Oreius—"I have no expectation of surviving whatever comes next," he'd said to Atamai—so there was no reason to stand on ceremony and speak of the reality they were facing. This was it. It had to be. And if it were not... then it still was

The wizard clenched his hand around his spear in the wake of the debilitating gasp of the monolith and held it close to support his weight as though he were a weary traveler leaning against a tree. Remaining was not an option; turning back was unthinkable. Ever forward, always. Ever further, always. Those had been his watchwords of wisdom and he clung to them even so. There was only what came next, beyond the veil, beyond the mystery. It was his role to peer behind the curtains and witness the deepest mysteries of the worlds. His task, for everyone. Sorilax had failed here because it was not his place, not his sacrifice to make. But Stannis... was different. Armed and armored by the resolve of a being who did not cling to life as a physical state and determined to accomplish the inevitable, he mustered the power to lift his staff and step forward. Into the darkness. Into the unknown. 

He spoke the ritual he knew now by heart who's markings adorned the forbidden edifices, a prayer to a power he aspired to claim, as he stepped forward.

"Goodbye,

Hello.

Step forth into the darkness and prepare the gift,
A star’s heart still beating, still lit,
Two midnight horrors cry and shift.
Make them squirm inside the pit
Bind worm and willing host,
Tear the yolk and spread its gold,
Devour
knowledge and their ghost
Pray for prey forever sold.

Hello,