Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, piloting Akamai

With - Sidra

HUH.” Cravious scratched at frills that weren’t there on the giant mech. None of his actions were outside the norm for him. He had emerged from the bunker, studied how his mech was made, made a weapon, and then killed a big bug, so it had to be Rite-born. “I suppose there could be Zivons here in their dimension that they hide in. I know there are at least two roaming about the island right now, probably more. Yumiwak was going crazy in Irnakk’s Tooth earlier. She probably killed off her whole crew to get all the Rite-born she did.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Skyra NUVA  - Timeline C - Po-Koro -

Skyra grinned when Stannis said he believed her, that was one worry out of the way. The only problem was, this Stannis seemed just as stumped on how to help her as she was. 

"Well um...shoot this is a pickle..." Well there was one thing they could do. "Oh! We could go talk to Nuju I suppose. Kind of annoying we have to go find him at the big telescope, wherever that is...he knows a lot more than he's usually willing to actually tell you most of the time." 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mazor-Kini Nui

At first Mazor was shocked, but then he acepted it and returned the hug. "I'm sorry. What I did was selfish, I promise we'll stick together from now on."

@Void Emissary

IC: Jojax-Irnkakk's Tooth

Behind  Berys, a long pink arm streached over the ledge, folowed by another, folowed by an extremely unhapy Jojax, covered in scorch marks. "You ########## Karzin ########## With a ############# entire island############## tree root #################### Mata Nui's ################################### Left foot################### brakkas brain ######################## missing finger ################################### a nice plate of fresh fish ##################### Gahdunka ########################### your intestines!"

@BULiK

• Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Irna | The Ambling Alp

"We are at the end of the world, Mazor," Irna said, smiling through her tears. "If that's not a time to let bygones be bygones...."

She stepped back, and took him by the hand. He was ... not exactly a hero, no. But not a villain, either. Rather like all of them. Rather like her, as well. And with that thought, her smile grew just a little wider.

"Come," she said, leading him back towards the gangplank, back to the interior the ship. "We have much to catch up on ... and I have many people I'd like for you to meet...."

OOC: @Smudge8

-Void

Edited by Void Emissary
  • Like 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

I'm probably going to regret this.

She withdrew the blade, and stepped back. "Go on, get out of here. Don't break anything else on your way out."

@Kal the Guardian

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

15 minutes ago, Snelly said:

Skyra grinned when Stannis said he believed her, that was one worry out of the way. The only problem was, this Stannis seemed just as stumped on how to help her as she was. 

"Well um...shoot this is a pickle..." Well there was one thing they could do. "Oh! We could go talk to Nuju I suppose. Kind of annoying we have to go find him at the big telescope, wherever that is...he knows a lot more than he's usually willing to actually tell you most of the time." 

IC Stannis Prime | Po-Koro | Timeline C, as in "B Z P R P G"

"The Nuju I know was assassinated by mercenaries some months back, I'm afraid."

• Like 2

"Thankfully the Nuju I came with is still alive and kicking...well actually he was kind of a ghost? He used to be see through. but then after I fixed this machine that created the portal we came through he became solid again...so actually I have no idea if he's alive or not." 

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator 

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mazor, Irna, and Young Mazor-Kini-Nui

"I have some friends to introduce as well." Mazor said. "In fact, I think I'd be much more comfortable if we experience this end while on the ground. I've spend way to much time flying around" 

Irna nodded, and Mazor grabbed her tightly again, he hadn't carried a person while flying before, and he didn't want to drop her. Together they decended somewhat clumsily towards the ground. As they landed a figure stepped out of the bushes to greet them, "Hey, You're Irna right?" Young Mazor Asked.

"Why yes," It was Irna's turn to be surprised, she turned to her friend. "Who is this?"

"Well..." Mazor paused. "It's me, sorta." 

There was a pause, then Irna Laughed, Then Mazor laughed, and soon all three were laughing. It was good, knowing whatever came next they'd be in it together.

OOC: and that's a wrap for Mazor and Irna

• Like 2

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, piloting Akamai

With - Sidra

Cravious chuckled, “I’m the foremost weapons, vehicles, and Aspect bodies smith for this island. If I break it, you can rest assured that I can fix it... eventually.

The Seismic Pickaxe flew to him under his power over Iron and he started it up, chopping apart the ice on his mech’s legs with ease. He also called his large protosteel table over to himself and it morphed into a pair of hooks which he used as leverage to pull the bident from his midsection with a rending of metal and oil that caused even him to wince. Okay, that one hurt.

He returned the bident to the Suva Kaita and stood after his torso healed fully, brushing off the dust that had settled on his deep maroon form. “I guess I’ll lock Akamai back up in his bunker, then.” Cravious pointed a finger gun to Sidra, “If he starts rampaging again, try to just cut off his limbs. But do what you must.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 1

OOC: better late than never

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

She always expected the worst, and was rarely disappointed. Apparently contact with the suicide squad had been lost, and for all they knew they were burning alive inside the volcano.

She sighed. ”I took the job of a mechanic, not a pilot. But I should be able to figure it out as I go. I better get paid extra for this.”

Somewhat reluctantly she sat down next to the other volunteer pilot and studied the controls. It took her a while to figure out what each button and lever did, and even then she wasn’t fully certain. She tried turning on the ship’s engines, the ones she had installed.

The radio burst to life all of a sudden, broadcasting strange noises. ”What’s that? Doesn’t sound like static.”

@BULiK@Vezok's Friend

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Stannis | The Winding Walk

The Wanderer… wandered, as they were ought to do.

But for the first time ever… it was where he had not trod before. No Wanderer had gone this far, but the journey was not over yet, and there was still much that needed to be done.

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you…

And everything that you do... 

Everywhere he looked there were stars. Left, right, up, down, there was no sense of direction in the space the Wanderer inhabited, there was simply darkness, the stars, and him. Where to go? He wondered, but he already knew the answer: Forward.

Where was forward? That was a knowledge he needed to learn, and so, step by step, he walked… forward. His weapon’s pommel struck something solid but made no sound; his footfalls were dampened to silence. There was no backwards, no up, no down, only what lay ahead.

Forward.

Like direction, time had no meaning, either. The Wanderer meandered for what could have been a minute or a year, but eventually, at some point, he reached a point he could not pass by mere footsteps alone. Three tiles on the floor—if it was to be called as much—that appeared as faraway constellations. Beyond them was a darkness, an absence of light that reminded him of the trials in Uhuraz’s domain. The constellations were not images of animals or beings, but sigils.

An upside down triangle. Three triangles pointing away from a single circle. A circle with a squiggle down the middle and a dot at a post-midday point.

Taboos, he realized, two of which he knew. Taking a cue from the gate outside, he complied the request.

Goodbye

Mortal soil

Decrepit and raw

Shadow born cosmos

Where I see all

Hello.

The sigil lit up, and they all faded, admitting him further.

The Wanderer wandered, as they were ought to do.

There was much to ponder, but little to focus on. Stannis was reminded of the time he had commuted with the Stars after partaking of the miracle cactus that grew in the far northern oasis the Nektann family had last ruled over. Ever star was a person, every person held a destiny. He wished he could steak to them there, in the absence of all stimulus, and hear what they had to say. Were they in pain, or were they in screaming delight? Who spoke their stories here if they could not speak for themselves?

An absence in the tapestry came upon him, and three tiles yet again awaited his inspection at his feet. A counter-clockwise spiral. Six vertical lines, two rows of three, as if to prepare for making a graffiti ’S.’ An eight-pointed star.

The rite of the Shadow Grasp had been a recent re-aquisition and he performed it, giving the rite’s ancient incantation in the deep and arcane speech that he scarcely remembered but nevertheless could muster.

The tiles vanished and admitted him further.

The Wanderer wandered, as they were ought to do.

What defined his sojourn? he wondered. While Caedast was a manifestation of the Builder’s dreams to answer their deepest wishes, the Aspect of their Makuta had become something entirely his own. In a large part she had been shaped by Stannis, the true Toa, and his memories and desires. That one had been a visionary ahead of his time, and Caedast was proud to call his body her host. They had accomplished so much in their time together; she hoped, despite it all, that Stannis the True would still be proud of her now.

Another absence, another three tiles… and someone. A familiar shape lingered around the absence in space, a longtime rival reduced to a kindred pilgrim in the search for the same goal.

The runes were conjoined semi-circles with their flat sides in opposite directions, the upside down triangle, and four circles with a diamond drawn between their center points

Hello, Miserix,” Stannis greeted coldly before he provided the requested rite.

Goodbye 

Mighty warrior

Cleaver of skies

Meek gardener

Tender of lies

Hello.

Toodles, step-sister.

He ventured forth once again.

• Like 5

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Atamai looked around. "He's not here," he said. "Maybe he disappeared when the portal got smashed? But that appears to be a Makoki Stone- you should go put it with the others over there." Atamai pointed to where he was referring to.

OOC: @The UltimoScorp

IC, Whira:

A shame that Atamai chickened out of the Winding Walk... I don't blame him, however. He would have been trapped as soon as he passed through the doors...

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 1

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Mata Nui's Head

He had done it.

His claws tore open a great gash in the corpse-god's skull, the sound of metal rending becoming difficult to tell apart from the almost gleeful screech Korio let out. There were no more barriers. It was all laid out for him to destroy. God was dead--and they would desecrate his grave.

The Dragon entered the world inside, unleashing his cleansing flames upon it. Great winds shook the buildings that still stood, until they could withstand it no longer. He joined his sister-dragon in destroying the Coliseum, in bringing down what was once the tallest structure in the city. A beacon. A symbol of Matorankind. It brought him great joy to do this. Fulfillment. Whatever life he had before this one, it was nothing compared to what he could do now. The faint memories...they would pass.

But why, after all this, did his heart still ache? The ramshackle district he trampled would not cure it.

What were those memories he still could not see, but could feel? The warmth, the love. His flames would not match it.

Why were all the riches he could take, the destruction he could cause, all not enough? Never enough. A void, impossible to fill. A hole in the great beast's heart. The one thing that he missed.

There was a word for it, but Korio had forgotten it.

It did not matter.

He continued to destroy, until there was nothing left to destroy.

He hoped Yumiwak was proud.

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

59 minutes ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

OOC: better late than never

She always expected the worst, and was rarely disappointed. Apparently contact with the suicide squad had been lost, and for all they knew they were burning alive inside the volcano.

She sighed. ”I took the job of a mechanic, not a pilot. But I should be able to figure it out as I go. I better get paid extra for this.”

Somewhat reluctantly she sat down next to the other volunteer pilot and studied the controls. It took her a while to figure out what each button and lever did, and even then she wasn’t fully certain. She tried turning on the ship’s engines, the ones she had installed.

The radio burst to life all of a sudden, broadcasting strange noises. ”What’s that? Doesn’t sound like static.”

@BULiK@Vezok's Friend

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

The Taku's engine's flared to life as Vican and Niidak learned on the job together. Levitation Kanoka clanged. Generators purred. The refugee flagship awaited Niidak's command.

"I don't know," Arnex responded. She tried to use radio. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Silence.

"This is the Taku, do you read?"

A ghastly voice could be made out in between coughs.

<< PKAhkjn... afhellpppppp... haaaalivphca... >>

"Someone's alive, and it sounds like they need help, fast."

OOC: @Daniel the Finlanderpretty sure @Vezok's Friend won't be posting for a bit so just go on ahead.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Whisper - Ascended

I was back.

Had I been gone?

To say I was struggling somewhat to make sense of my current state of being would be an understatement.

I remembered nothing, but I knew everything. To witness one's entire existence second-hand, success and misstep alike, is a strangely sullying experience. 

But though it had quite literally cost me everything in the process, I understood that I'd done it. I'd severed the grip the Cycles held over my kin, I'd become everything I'd ever wanted to be... and now a future of infinite possibility lay before me. I was born anew, blessed with knowledge and understanding. 

I rose from the crater that had once been - and was again - my birthplace, to the discarded shell that I'd once inhabited. Etched into the armour where symbols I knew to be taboos, ancient rites that I reclaimed one after another. I was weak now, deprived of many of the powers I'd once taken for granted, and at the mercy of the mortality that I'd demanded.

I needed all the power that I could find. 

Once I was done, I took up the Rahkshi stave in my tethers and set off across the peninsula, back towards the mainland. 

• Like 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Stannis | The Winding Walk

The Wanderer wandered, as they always did.

Alone with their thoughts in the vastness of space the old wizard finally felt as though they could breathe—ironic, they realized, that it would be an absence of air to fill their lungs with stillness and peace.

Knowledge had always been a tool, a weapon to use against the unknown, a small light in the darkness. It didn’t matter how much he was at home in obscurity, familiarity with shadows only made him not fear it, but he could still be affected by its mysteries. How rightful it was, then, that his quest for knowledge and secret magicks would be a boon for him at his quest’s final chapter.

They thanked the journey they had gone on, for it had brought them to where they were.

Yet again, a fourth portal awaited and the three tiles of taboos. A circle with four undulating lines. An equilateral triangle with a clockwise spiral inside. Two small circles above an equilateral triangle pointing upwards. He only knew one of the three and so gave what was needed to pass.

Goodbye

My fickle friend

You breathe and laugh and love

You glowing star

You shed your light far above

Hello.

The tile illuminated, faded, and he was permitted to pass.

The Wanderer wandered.

How long had he done so now? A tear? Ten tears? A century?

Did it matter? No. But Caedast was curious, a leftover trait of when books were still fascinating. Now she was the tome and paper no longer had the appeal it used to. In many ways she had accomplished her own apotheosis apart from ascending to spirithood, and the feats she had performed had reverberated far beyond her physical form could satisfactorily describe.

A fifth stopping point awaited them again. The tiles were the familiar conjoined semi-circles with their flat sides in opposite directions, the three squiggly lines of the tethers taboo, and the equilateral triangle with a clockwise spiral inside.

One was unknown and the other could not be repeated. He tried to utter its rite but the words would not manifest, and so his mouth spoke the other instead.

Goodbye

Release each yoke of mine

Each destined path is one

Remove barriers as they align

Not all must circle around a sun

Hello

The door allowed him entry yet again. Knowledge was his weapon. Knowledge was his key.

The Wanderer… did what they did best.

They made things up as they went, all for the sake of the narrative. Was this intentional or was it a happenstance? Was it cultivated as a bonsai tree with its twenty pink frogs or was it surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one?

You be the judge, but know that your judgement bears no gravitas. The narrative demanded its due and the Wanderer's story took its winding turns as it was needed. No more, no less. 

The final checkpoint awaited him, and he could feel the toll the sojourn had taken. His repertoire of spells had been depleted and fear once again seemed into his armor like sand in a hut. His heart, if he had one, beat faster in dread as he hoped against all hopes that he had the knowledge required to open just one… more… door. As he read the expectant tiles of constellations he did so carefully, not wishing to have to accept entrapment at this stage of his quest.

A six pointed star. He did not know it.

The upside down triangle. He could not use it.

His deadpan eye swerved to the final tile, hoping as much as he could for it to be one within his ability.

An ellipsis with a line through it. The Rite of Desecration yet again. 

As all things started, so they ended. A cycle to the very end.

Goodbye

Hello

Step forth into the darkness and prepare the gift

A star’s heart still beating, still lit

Two midnight horrors cry and shift

Make them squirm inside the pit

Bind worm and willing host

Tear the yolk and spread its gold

Devour knowledge and their ghost

Pray for prey forever sold

Hello

Goodbye

The tile accepted his offering.

The Wanderer passed through the final portal.

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 5

IC: Kas | Mi-Kiri

Kas, unconscious once more, had no say in his mask being cleansed or illuminated. The powers of One’s kraata filled him, and his eyes fluttered open. 

“I hate you,” Kas said in Sorilax’s direction; “and you call me a god of death.”

He lay on the floor with the water lapping against him as his body healed. He smiled at Mahrika.

“You know,” he said; “you’ve been very brave. Come close, I want to tell you something and I can’t get up yet.”

OOC: @Harvali

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Parnassus | Kini-Nui

Children want to be loved, because they are powerless and they need someone to protect them. Because the world is a terrible place, and to be loved means that there is some small speck of goodness in that world. Because it marks them as worthy of someone else's regard. It makes them special, unique.

How many places had Parnassus looked for love in their brief life?

From Barius the heathen, and Corrivalis the betrayed. From Caedast the mentor, and Stannis the liar. Leklo, the fool; Waveahk, the wreck; Drukarus, the tyrant; Whisper, the idealist. Mothers and fathers and cousins galore. Parnassus had begged all of them for love, and none of them had been able to provide. No one could protect the child Parnassus in the way that they needed, none of them ever seemed to measure up to the terror of Xa. They would never be enough -- the entire world might have never been enough for Parnassus.

This was something that Parnassus had realized, their attempt at glory in battle against Akamai cruelly cut short -- when, in frustration, they did not return to the ground, but flew ever higher into the clouds, above the clouds. To where the sky and sea stretched out in every direction, and all the sands and stones and smoke of Xa looked like the shine of river stones and crystals of ice. Like some so beautiful and perfect that you could spend entire eternities exploring every aspect of it and never grow bored.

And that's when it clicked for Parnassus:

They had travelled this island -- from Fort Nektann to Irnakk's Tooth, the Caldera to Kini-Nui. And this island and its people just kept surprising them. They were venal and virtuous, brutal and brilliant, liars and heroes and villains and wonders the lot of them. And none of them would ever love Parnassus enough.

But Parnassus -- curse it all -- loved them.

Is this what Caedast meant? they thought. Is this what he wanted me to understand?

They smiled, laughed -- and they flew down to Xa and the end of the world, to their allies and enemies, cutting open a sky of boundless horizons.

The entire world might never have been enough for Parnassus -- but they were certainly going to see how far it went.

OOC: So long, Six Kingdoms -- see you on the other side!

-Void

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Ignika | Mi-Kiri

“I do not know what you speak of,” proclaimed the Mask of Life; “I am bound to you, but you are not chosen. I serve your will but it is not destiny that made it so. You ask questions about domains beyond my scope: I am life, and I am death. I carry the weight of a city upon me, and now I carry you. What more would you ask?”

Even as the Ignika spoke Sorilax realized a great power rested within his grasp: it lingered like a button beneath his armored fingertip. It wanted to be pressed: 

His life for a new world.

OOC: continuing to ask the Mask of Life for answers it does not have will not get the results you seek @Kal the Guardian. You have received the clues: you need time, life, and creation. The Elemental Temple of Light can be used to create a machine the utilizes these things. You got an army in there, I believe in you. :)  Also, can Sorilax wear and use Kanohi Masks?

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Marrow – Desolation

As the dragons above reveled in the ruin they wrought, Marrow found himself unable to share in their mirth. He didn’t understand. What was this skull? Why did it need to be destroyed? What was the point of this? Why was he even here?

He didn’t like destroying.

He liked creating.

To cover this world in green was his dream. Perhaps, when the destruction was done and the dragons departed, he could get back to doing that.

• Like 1

She hadn’t expected to actually succeed in starting the engines, but that was the easy part. Next she’d have to actually get the ship flying and steer it.

”Any idea who and where? Should we just fly up the mountainside and look for the source of the transmission?”

Asking the questions was just a way to delay things while she figured out how to make the vessel get off the ground. Soon she did, and it began to ascend.

@BULiK

• Like 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Irnakk | Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits

Jojax was snatched from the air as they fell through the volcano, torn in the shredder of selfish creation, consumed body and soul, and then with a rumbling growl the volcano began to build in temperature. Those inside felt the rumbling beneath their feet and realized the volcano was erupting!

Berys will straight down the mouth of the volcano as it began its eruption...

OOC:  @Smudge8, Jojax initiated the right of the tahtorak, sorta, and since there’s two hours in the game left I’m going to left you have it because I know you want a tahtorak.

IC: Nuju | Timeline C

"I don't like where this is going," Nuju said as Skyra NUVA arrived with a posse in tow. 

He sat on the edge of the stone railing that surrounded the platform where the Great Telescope rested. During Skyra's travels he'd made his way along the coast, quiet and polite, until he reached this feat of engineering. Then he spend the next year studying the stars. 

"I thought you'd gotten distracted."

OOC: @Snelly, @Tarn, @~Xemnas~, @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth Exterior

From within the volcano, Triage could hear the sound of something crashing. Unmistakably the Kahu. Already despairing, the sound made the medic fall to his knees, optics wide. He wanted to run back into the fearful depths and rescue Berys, but his body wouldn't move and he was certain it was already too late.

Triage lowered his head into his hands.

Not again.

@BULiK

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

17 minutes ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

She hadn’t expected to actually succeed in starting the engines, but that was the easy part. Next she’d have to actually get the ship flying and steer it.

”Any idea who and where? Should we just fly up the mountainside and look for the source of the transmission?”

Asking the questions was just a way to delay things while she figured out how to make the vessel get off the ground. Soon she did, and it began to ascend.

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

The Taku rose, the mountainside clearer from above. Halfway up the mountain, Vahki were waving for their attention.

"I don't know. The team was going to a tunnel higher up the mountain, right? Let's check there, first."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Great Telescope

Datrox cocked his head in curiosity at this other Nuju. It was odd seeing the long-dead Turaga in another form, although he admittedly didn't really see the resemblance at the moment. Since Atamai was introducing himself, he thought he'd join in. "And I'm...Datrox. I don't have a fancy title. I thought I could possibly help Skyra."

He shrugged. "Beat chasing pickpockets around."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~@EmperorWhenua@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Bellicus Kastus, One, Two, Sala

Sorilax withdrew from the Ignika, taking Two back within his spine. What he had sensed while within the mask gave him the spark to realize what it was that he needed. He would need Time, Life, and Creation themselves. And then he would have to give up himself to make them one.

He turned to the Life Creation Viltia, “I need your mask!” She quickly handed it over, ready to do whatever it took to help.

Sala looked towards Sorilax once more, stepping close as he spoke with certainty in his voice. "Sorilax, what else do you need of me? I'm prepared to do anything and everything you wish of me."

Sorilax turned to him. His fellow chronicler. His favorite traveling companion. His friend.

I need Avagah, quickly. And thank you for taking care of it all this time.

In the background, One watched Kas closely. Even one of the Life Creation Wings came over to investigate what was going on. Mahrika hesitated. She wasn’t sure what to do.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Harvali @Sparticus147 I know Harvali gave me permission to puppet Mahrika, but I'm not sure what she might do in this situation.

• Like 1

”Alright, I think I see it,” Niidak said absentmindedly, focusing more on trying to keep the ship from crashing into the mountain. She was grateful to have a co-pilot, as without them she was certain they would’ve already crashed.

”I think I see Acting Captain Triage, too? Should we uh, land?” she asked, hoping the answer wouldn’t be yes. Landing with a ship this large would be much harder than taking off with it.

@BULiK @Tarn

• Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sala (Elemental Temple of Light)

I need Avagah, quickly. And thank you for taking care of it all this time.

Quickly at Sorilax' command, Sala left the ACR, taking the air hatchet out of its grasp as he now stood exposed yet unafraid. He was ready now, he had seen the horrors of another realm, of another time, and there was nothing now that would make him hesitate in his actions. 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's Tooth-Destiny fuffilled

As Berys fell his fall was suddenly stopped by a rising wall of scales and metal. Luckily he sustained little more damage than he already had. 

As the Volcano Erupted A gigantic Purple Tahtorak emerged from the volcano. She had never been so elated in her entire life, or at least she would have been if she remembered her past life, but that didn't matter It was still the happiest moment of her new life. She threw back her headlet out a terrifying bellow of power accompanied by a mental blast that would give everyone except her master Headaces. Berys slid up between her eyes and grabbed onto her frill. 

Everyone in the area of Irnakk's Tooth heard one overwhealming message broadcast into their minds.

"JOJAX WANT FIGHT!!!"

@BULiK

• Like 4