Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Hakkzan – Realm of Nightmares

By the time he reached the seashore, the task he’d been summoned for was already complete.

He withdrew back into the dark dream, waiting to be needed again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Marrow – Paradise Found

The island was returning.

Mountains rose where they had been none.

Vast tracts of land overtook what had once been unnatural seascapes. 

And Marrow wandered freely over it all, bringing blessed life everywhere he went, blanketing the barren land in glistening, glorious greenery. Ancient battlefields were buried, the desolation of centuries dissipating in minutes. The sight stirred something within Marrow, a wistful sense of serenity he'd lost millenia ago, in a different lifetime entirely. 

The world was slowly returning to what it had been, what it was meant to be, what he'd always wanted it to be. 

He could feel the hate fade from his heart, as his power swept away every last trace of that which he hated.

The Skakdi were scattered, the scars they'd left on the land lost beneath lush life.

Zakaz could finally flourish again... for whatever time it had left. 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kanohi Ignika | Mi-Kiri

Life, Creation, and Time. They were there. The components of the impossible machine Sorilax glimpsed in the chaos prior. He looked at them, and his duplicate came to the mask and overtook it as he’d done moments before. The Mask knew they were different, but the offer remained for they were also the same:

A life for a world. Sorilax’s life for a world made renewed. 

The kanohi Ignika offered an incredible reward for a terrible price.

What was the weight of a life against the remaking of the world?

He had created the entry point to the impossible machine. Perhaps this was the last death the world would know...

@Kal the Guardian, that is your 6th milestone completed. Should Sorilax confirm the sacrifice of his life, then I believe that's his ascension?

IC: Nuju | Timeline C

"Skyra... What are you doing," Nuju said calmly, but there was a strange malice in his gaze and he stood up from where he'd been sitting. It didn't make him much taller.

OOC: @Snelly, @Tarn, @~Xemnas~, @EmperorWhenua

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Knichou & Varian, Ehlek's Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing

"You are alive, that is what matters. Fear not."

Knichou set Nuparu down and climbed into Varian's cockpit. As the loose fitting restraints shut, the Turaga's mask glowed with power. Varian's dry mechanical bones were washed with a shining drizzle of liquid metal, the nanites rapidly weaving themselves into sinewy muscles of protosteel that made the Exo-Toa almost look like a real one. The claw retracted into a wristblade and a blob-like hand sprouted in it's place. The electro-rocket was joined with a second barrel, a ghostblaster that Nuparu had never seen before.

Adaptive Exo-Armor. Huh.

Knichou scooped up Nuparu in the Exo-Toa's arm and began to retrace his earlier steps to rejoin with his team. NU followed her father... and... uncle? Family friend, how about that.

"Nale, I'm on my way. What's your status?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Ysocla stood beside her liege and watched the destruction continue. Despite not knowing this place, or the people who had lived there, or having any real connection to it at all, there was a feeling of melancholy in her mind. Regardless of how little relevance it had to her, she knew that the prior occupants had once called that skull home. Much like the Rig had come and gone, once again the home of a populace had been wiped away. The violence continued to happen, and she could do nothing to stop it.

As a world burned in front of her, she turned to the architect of its destruction, the one she had sworn an oath to. She was only half surprised to find her liege in tears, confessing to her the newfound revelation. Ysocla gave her usual blank expression, but the edges of her lips began to curve upwards. Not quite a smile, but enough to reassure. She took Yumiwak into a supportive embrace and held her tight for a moment.

Perhaps things could change. Any construction started with the first bits of foundation. Ysocla would be the first piece, laying the groundwork for her liege’s creations, guiding her onward to new heights. Together, they could build something that would stand the test of time, something they could be proud of. One day, she’d look back and know that despite all the sacrifices, it was worth everything.

Hopefully Korio and Zai would know too.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, piloting Akamai

Cravious took his mech back to its bunker, using his already summoned hook to transform and bind the giant robot back up. Then he added several more shackles and thickened the protosteel of everything. This mech would have to tear itself apart to get free. Or so he hoped.

Then Cravious exited his mech for the second time, running to the Cube. His crew closed everything up and they went to the lake’s edge, where Cravious sprung from the vehicle, his hirelings somewhat behind him.

Whira, he called out to her mentally as she had to him previously, not immediately seeing or sensing her, I am here. I am ready.

OOC: @~Xemnas~

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Triage - Taku (Bridge)

He pointed to the green blob on top of the Tahtorak.

"That's Berys!"

@Daniel the Finlander

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

"We're fine," she replied. "Aurax is an cool dude but that's beside the point. Ehlek is about to pull a big stunt and there's not much time left."

@BULiK@everyone else in the fortress

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Great Telescope

Datrox stepped away, not sure what was about to happen. Who knows, maybe after this moment he'd wake up back on the train, and this was all just a very weird nap dream. I mean, other universes? Meeting Stannis Maru? Inconceivable, right?

"Whatever happens next, uh...it was nice meeting you folk." One might have noticed he was still stepping away, as if trying to leave the situation entirely.

@you know who you are please i'm so tired of tagging it's very late

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Xaril - Kini-Nui

The remnants of the once-mighty, once-many League of Six Kingdoms continued to linger with their reluctant leader near the edge of the valley.

Xaril waited, and watched, and still understood nothing of what was unfolding before him. He and the League had no place in this situation. 

There was nothing left for him here, and nowhere else for him to go. 

And so, he continued to wait.

For something.

Anything.

Edited by Gecko Greavesy
  • Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Legend

Stannis stood there on the sixth step. He recited the stanza, and said his prayer, and the world about him paused. He knew then of The Truth. He stood within the threads of fate and felt them with his hands. He saw the tapestry, and the tapestry saw him for what he was and always would be: a wanderer.

But the tapestry of fate needed a little nudge. It needed one thing Caedest alone could provide: control.

ooc: @EmperorWhenua

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

44 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

Aurax nodded. "Alright," he said as he opened up the back of the Vahki's head. He pulled out some wires and connected them to the nearest computer terminal. "Do your thing!"

IC Hiripaki | Ehlek's Flying Fortress

The AI merged with the computer systems of the fortress with ease, sliding into the wires and motherboards like lightning through the sky. Codes and programming streamed past her like rainfall in a storm and she understood them all instinctively. 

She sought out Ehlek, his mind, his data. He had ascended to something, but she could still stop him. She could sever him at his foundations with firewalls and viruses. She understood it better than anyone, or anything.  She was the weapon. She was the Truth.

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

She frowned in disbelief, then narrowed her optics and looked closer at the giant beast. That was, indeed, Berys, somehow still alive.

”Don’t tell me we have to fly closer to retrieve him,” she said with a groan. ”If you do tell that, then I demand triple pay.”

Triage told her that, so she flew up again. As they approached and got closer, the monster appeared even larger.

”Make that quadruple pay.”

@BULiK @Tarn @Smudge8

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 5

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC, Whira:

I approach Cravious. He seems tired, and irritated. 

I smile. “Cravious, my good and faithful follower. You have helped me achieve what I thought was impossible. Behold, I am the Great Spirit of Dreams.”

I reach out a hand and gently place it on his forehead. “For your service and faith, I give you a new gift. But I will need to seal away your elemental power…”

The Skakdi feels his elemental power slip away from him. But then I fill him with his new power. My magic.”

”Cravious NUVA, I give you my full blessing. The full power of Xa-Kuta magic is at your disposal. Use it well.”

I frown. Caedast has learned The Truth. The End of the Cycle draws near. 

“Cravious, time is running out. I ask that you come with me to my Realm of Dreams. You will be safe there from the ending of the Cycle.”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

IC, BZPRPG Atamai: Great Telescope

Atamai watched in awe at what Stannis was doing. 

OOC: @everyone present 

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

Stannis stood there on the sixth step. He recited the stanza, and said his prayer, and the world about him paused. He knew then of The Truth. He stood within the threads of fate and felt them with his hands. He saw the tapestry, and the tapestry saw him for what he was and always would be: a wanderer.

But the tapestry of fate needed a little nudge. It needed one thing Caedest alone could provide: control.

IC Caedast | The Legend

Knowledge was not power.

Knowledge was a tool, a whip, a sword and shield, a hammer and sickle, a book and a bookmark all the same. It was not good, it was not evil—it simply was what you made of it.

People had misjudged it, misused it, misunderstood it, and they did not understand its principles. Knowledge by itself was just an idle instrument. What mattered was the person's intention. 

Builders could create such great things. But they could also destroy. They were children in the field, seeds in the wind, full of potential but so little Understanding.

They wished for Understanding. They yearned for wisdom and knowledge. They longed—how they longed—for Control.

They wished, and Caedast answered. And she stood now at the edge of all fabrics, poised to take the role they all wished for.

Would she do as she wished and be better than the other gods before her? She hoped to be better than the other version who had attained her Grand Wish and reduced the Kestora city to a shell of its former self. She had no time to stand on ceremony, though, not even now. She needed to ascend. And then all that was unknown... would be known.

And with that knowledge... the Control to do what was best.

For everyone.

Her fate propelled her forward. 

She took the strands of the Legend and claimed them as her own, and the whole of existence flashed before her.

• Like 5

IC: Mantax, Ehlek, Nuparu | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress

The claymore of Patiwairutiki crushed through the skull of Mantax, embedding him into the walls of the power generator core of the fortress and shattered the glass pane of the room where Vashni, Nale, Aurax, Otis, and Hiripaki were trapped. The electo-magnetic energy increased in its frequency and power without the protective glass, and the laser walls were EMPed into disrepair. 

One more, Kilo had cut the head off the beast.

Vashni felt her head splitting in pain as she searched for the sneaky little technomancer, but she found him! He had hidden himself somewhere in the Asylum, she realized, for she felt Knichou’s mind was closer to her than Ehlek’s. 

But Hiripaki found him first: she found his location and began a violent cyber war against the barraki, locking the partially machine warlord in a duel that took all his concentration. Hiripaki knew if she let up, even for a moment, she would be completely and utterly destroyed. She'd never faced such an opponent, not even Caedast her Welcome One.

OOC: @EmperorWhenua, @pokemonlover360, @Tarn, @BULiK, @Snelly, @Toru Nui

• Like 4

Happy chat.

IC: Sidra – What Lies Ahead

“I know how it feels to die,” Sidra said softly. “I’ve gone through it. Twice.”

She was standing atop Wairuha’s shoulder, staring out across the war-torn valley. Her two Nektann were perched beside her, an ever-faithful audience bearing witness to what might very well prove to be her final words.

“There’s pain, and fear, at first. Then comes the defiance, the desperation.”

She wasn’t sure why she was standing here, why she was speaking. She was too far, too high, for anyone save the drones to hear her. Their footage was going straight to her iStone, so it was unlikely that anyone else was ever going to see it.

“It’s like leaning too far over a ledge. You try to pull yourself back, and for that one bright, brief, hopeful moment, you think you might manage it… and then you fall.”

Despite the apparent pointlessness of it, Sidra knew that some things in life needed to be said, to be spoken out loud, no matter how frightening or futile things seemed.

“And then… there’s this moment that feels like it lasts forever, where you can feel yourself just… slipping away. Like a sunset, or a dimming light. There’s awareness, acceptance, and then… absence. She sighed. “The thought of feeling like that again terrifies me… but so does not knowing what comes next.”

The island was coming back, more and more of it restored with each Makoki Stone returned to its rightful place. The riteborn all seemed to be giving Kini-Nui a wide berth. The rogue mech had been dealt with. But despite the successes, Sidra couldn’t escape a sinking feeling in her stomach. She could sense a sombre mood among many below. Stannis hadn’t returned. Nor had anyone else come forth to seize their place as the next Mata Nui.

The promised end, she feared, was swiftly closing in.

She didn’t know when, or how, or why.

She couldn’t stop it.

Couldn’t escape it.

So she cast her eyes to the sky and waited for it to come.

• Like 3

IC: Jojax and Berys

JOJAX

MUST

FIGHT

But how could Jojax fight and project her master at the same time?

Jojax saw the Taku out of the corner of her eye. Berys saw the ship and felt a glimmer of hope that Jojax observed.

FRIEND PROJECT

JOJAX FIGHT HARDER

The Tahtorak rapidly rotated her head with a satisfying crackle of scales. The diminished Berys lost his grip and was flung off, powerless, in the direction of the Taku's open boarding ramp.

Rose heard a kindred fighter psionically give an order. It wasn't a word as much as a feeling.

:CATCH:

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

:“Yes, I did. Do you know where all of them are?”: Zataka replied, looking at the Lesterin. She knew of the species’ homeland. Then she looked up to the sky above. Once again, starkly outlined by the light still reaching it in its orbit, the headless body drifted. 

:“Might as well start with you then, eh? But first…”:

The titan briefly opened a portal and stuck her head through. Beyond, Exuze could indeed see his homeland. 

:“Okay, so we can still breathe back up there.”: she said. It had been a question that had been bothering her for a while and it gave her hope for her own land. She had hoped for that to be the first thing she would see, but this was more important and it was reassuring to know she would not return home only to freeze and asphyxiate on the spot when arriving.

:“This portal will remain open for you until you decide to use it.”:

Then the titan turned away and got to work.

OOC: @BULiK

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Vashni - Ehlek’s Flying Fortress -

Vashni grimaced from the pain her head was in, but she had found him! "I got him! He's in the Asylum!" She cut off her powers there, the pain was too much, she grasped her head from the headache that was now pounding. 

@people

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (All Aboard)

Rose had figured out where the thoughts were coming from. She caught the Le-Matoran pilot by his leg, in an almost comical fashion, before tossing him into the cargo bay. The Ta-Toa paused to watch the fight for a second, giving a respectful nod to Jojax. Fight on, girl.

Her fist slammed the intercom.

"SHUT THE ##### RAMP!"

@BULiK

• Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Elemental Temple of Light

With - Mahrika, Bellicus Kastus, One, Two, Sala

His duplicate died, life given for a greater purpose. The loss was immense. And the way his Life Kraata power let him know he could create another duplicate was almost a slap in the face.

Sorilax turned to those gathered, emotion weighing heavy on him. He had done it. With the help of his friends he had done it. He was overjoyed and saddened at the same time. He knew nothing would be the same after this. He would not get to walk the island with Sala, talking about the marvelous lifeforms the land held. He would not get to know Mahrika more and see the kindness she could spread. He would not be able to converse with Caedast like old times, times which he now finally saw clearly where she was concerned, like a Light of Truth had cleansed those memories across space.

He would not feel the breeze as it rushed through the dew dropping leaves on an early Fau Swamp morning after spending all night observing horned toads. He would not get to bask in the sun as Mahi grazed nearby, their gentle calls lulling him as close to sleep as he could get. He would not be able to have the fear of death, which instilled in so many a purpose.

But he would be Life itself, able to create as many physical forms as he so desired and be wherever he wanted with whoever he wanted. Yet deep down, he knew it would not be the same.

Even deeper down, at his core, at what made him him, Sorilax knew his destiny was to help nurture all of Life no matter the cost for all of time and across all the myriad realms of space.

Thank you, my friends. This, I do for all.

Sorilax’s optics rested on Sala, lingering for a moment. He almost stopped right there. But then the Life Seeker turned, entered the impossible machine, and activated it to complete his Life’s purpose.

To be Life itself.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Sparticus147 @Harvali It's my understanding that the Life Creation Sorilax duplicate has already died to activate the machine already, correct? I'm not quite sure exactly what's going on. I hope this works.

• Like 3

IC Kilo-M9 - Ehlek's Fortress:

Mission complete. Moving to next mission.

Time draws short. Good luck.

The limbs of the ACR latched onto what handholds were present in the fortress.

Teleport,” said Kilo, pulling it and Jutori to the assembled group. It gestured at Vashni. “Power share Hiko. If you know where, take me to Ehlek. He will be stopped.

OOC: @Snelly

• Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui

Exuze shed a tear at the sight. There was no reason to wait. Finally, he could get off this Karz-forsaken rock.

"Thank you. I am in your debt. You know where to find me if you need my, uh, admittedly mediocre set of skills."

The Ta-Lesterin stepped through the portal.

IC: Arnex, The Taku

Arnex shut the #### ramp.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4

IC: Vashni - Ehlek’s Flying Fortress -

Vashni nodded to Kilo, grabbing Nale's hand before using the power of the Hiko to teleport them to where she'd sensed Ehlek. 

The moment she saw Ehlek, assuming she did, she activated her mask of mutation against him. 

@Unreliable Narrator @Tarn @BULiK @~Xemnas~ @pokemonlover360

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

As soon as the ramp was shut, Niidak began to reverse with the ship as fast as possible, to get away from the volcano and the beast. All the crew members were on board, and the rest of the suicide squad didn’t matter, she guessed.

”So um, where next, Captain?”

She had a strange feeling that the world was about to end.

@Tarn

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sala (Elemental Temple of Light)

As Sorilax' optics lingered upon Sala's, the Matoran couldn't help but smile. They had done it, they had did it. Sorilax was to achieve his grand wish, he was to become life. A part of Sala was happy to be able to have witnessed this event. But more of him was sad, saddened at the lost of purpose, saddened at the lost of a friend. His mind lingered about all that he and Sorilax had done, all they had explored, all that they had learned. He thought of it and more and he mourned for that time for he knew it was never to be again. But outside, he still smiled, and a part of himself inside smiled still, for he had done what a Chronicler was meant to do. To be there, to record the legends of the great spirits, to have witness such events and to live throught them, and now, Sala hopes now that he will be able to write about the journey of the Great Spirit Sorilax and of their wonderful journey.

• Like 2

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress

Knichou saw in his hud as Nale and Vashni moved to a new location. He turned mid stride and barreled through the fortress, walls parting from his element or tumbling from Varian's strength as he burst through the fortress to rejoin Nale as fast as he could.

• Like 1

IC: Grime | The Winding Walk, Step 3

“You never loved me as I loved you,” said Grime. Miserix did not recoil. He reached out his hand and felt the shadows of her true self. “I have given you all I have, twice. Thrice. I have suffered for centuries, forsaken my name, died and lived, and died, and lived all for you. So what was it for?”

“To see it all over again as it should be,” Miserix replied. “To birth us as many times as it took. As many arks as were needed. To survive.”

“No,” Grime said as he gripped her form and pulled her close. “Not this time. This time, it’s my way. You will be mine this time. You will make us free this time. You will flee forever, keeping us save. No more Tren Krom. No more disasters and chaos by your whim. You will birth our age of glory. You will carry the legacy of the pain we’ve endured into a new time. And in return I shall save you. I shall let you in me, and I will let you breathe through my lungs again and hold my muscles in your hands so that I dance as your puppet. But you will be mine this time, or you will linger here and see no birth again.”

• Like 5

Happy chat.

IC: Arnex

"Where do you want to go, captain?"

IC: Berys

Berys groaned. He was alive. He would make it. Probably.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 1

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Magic, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui

With - Whira

Cravious felt his element sealed away. He was his element, and yet… he still remained after it was gone, mind marveling at the Xa-Kuta magic that now fueled him. He truly was a force to be reckoned with. And at Whira’s side, nothing could stand against them. The money of the world was at their fingertips.

But a rest sounded nice. He had worked almost non-stop since the day he had picked up a hammer. Perhaps there was more to life than the constant grind.

Of course. Anything you wish.” Cravious bowed his head to her.

He was free from Irnakk. Free from the shackles of all else. Except for Whira. He would forever be bound to her.

He looked up at her optics, still a beautiful swirling purple. For the first time in his life, he didn’t mind.

OOC: @~Xemnas~

If I don't get my Viltia post in, this was one wild ride and I enjoyed it from start to finish. Thank you all for such an amazing game!

• Like 1