Mata Nui Online Game 1.5 (Bohrok Swarms)

Greetings,

Wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding Mata Nui Online Game 1.5. First is the fan made sequel to MNOG. I have seen videos online of scenes and gameplay dating back to 2009 and probably before, which show MNOG set during the Bohrok War, yet the MNOG 1.5 didn't come out until later. So unless I'm mistaken, is there a game set in the 2002 era before 1.5 came out? Or is it an earlier model of the same game?

For the second question, I have tried to play MNOG 1.5 from download but to no success (I guess Flash Player being defunct is a big reason for being unable to play). How can I play the latest version, without the support in 2021?

Kind regards,

K

No, the Bohrok War scenes online in MNOG style were not from a game. It was a regular "Takua's Chronicle" feature on Bionicle.com. Each new entry had a brief news brief "written by Takua,"  followed by the animated video. The animation was done in Flash by Templar Studios the same company that made MNOG and MNOG II hence why it's in the same style. Templar also did Flash animations for the Vahki in 2004 too. More info here: https://biosector01.com/wiki/Bohrok_Online_Animations

MNOG 1.5 was a much later fan game build.

Edited by Xboxtravis
  • Like 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

Wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding Mata Nui Online Game 1.5. First is the fan made sequel to MNOG. I have seen videos online of scenes and gameplay dating back to 2009 and probably before, which show MNOG set during the Bohrok War

Could you give any links? I know there's a fan-made MNOLG continuation, but it was from 2013 IIRC.

So unless I'm mistaken, is there a game set in the 2002 era before 1.5 came out? Or is it an earlier model of the same game?

There's a small 2002 game with the Bohrok in it (I forget the exact name), but it's nothing like MNOLG.

On 2/3/2021 at 12:04 AM, Xboxtravis said:

No, the Bohrok War scenes online in MNOG style were not from a game. It was a regular "Takua's Chronicle" feature on Bionicle.com. Each new entry had a brief news brief "written by Takua,"  followed by the animated video. The animation was done in Flash by Templar Studios the same company that made MNOG and MNOG II hence why it's in the same style. Templar also did Flash animations for the Vahki in 2004 too. More info here: https://biosector01.com/wiki/Bohrok_Online_Animations

MNOG 1.5 was a much later fan game build.

So that was what it was! I was so confused, because I couldn't find any information on it. Thank you!

• Like 1