Background: Former gourmet chef, turned to a life of crime after restaurant became collateral damage during the pursuit of escaped criminals

Criminal Record: Larceny, Assault, Fraud, Destruction of Public Property

Modus Operandi: Steals high-value, exotic ingredients, replaces stolen goods with crates filled with angry crabs 

Redd Klaw

---

Built for HeroFebruary 2021, additional photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CLjjwSil-uR/

:kakama:

• Like 4

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

*Butter splashing intensifies...

One tasy-looking villain right there! I really like how you used the sail as a shirt :)

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

We are born of the crab, made men by the crab... undone by the crab.

Not quite what I'd expect from Hero Factory, but charmingly goofy nonetheless.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Very creative. I dig the use of the Praetorian Guard ribbed shoulder armor piece. His right claw seems to be some sort of pneumatic device too, which is cool as it matches his Technic blunt-shooter left leg. Is he tipping over the chest full of crabs to try and free his brethren and have them join his life of crime? :P

Wow, this is really well done! This is a really efficient build: every piece is used deliberately. There are so many great parts —the belt with the shell buckle, the shirt, the crab-like shoulder piece— but my favorite has to be how you pulled off the cartoony "angry eyes." They look so good! Excellent job!