Breakout + Brain Attack DVD?

So I was looking for the Breakout + Brain Attack DVD bundle to complete my collection of all the HF DVDs (and the YouTube ones are garbage quality). I searched and searched but I found nothing. Until I stumbled across eBay Australia. There are 3 copies available, but I live in the US and it says it can't ship to the US. Is the DVD an Australian exclusive? Are there any possible ways I could get my hands on a copy?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:41 AM, The Phase Knight said:

So I was looking for the Breakout + Brain Attack DVD bundle to complete my collection of all the HF DVDs (and the YouTube ones are garbage quality). I searched and searched but I found nothing. Until I stumbled across eBay Australia. There are 3 copies available, but I live in the US and it says it can't ship to the US. Is the DVD an Australian exclusive? Are there any possible ways I could get my hands on a copy?

Hi PhaseKnight, welcome to BZPower. It's interesting you bring this up. I seem to remember reading somewhere that this DVD is unofficial and that Rise of the Rookies and Savage Planet are the only official home media releases, but I may be getting mixed up with something else like Avengers: EMH or something. Also, in case you're wondering, as far as I remember you can get these 3 episodes on iTunes, but I've never used iTunes so I don't know how it works. Well, if you do get everything working, please do let me know. I'm also looking for these episodes in HD for an in-universe research document based on the games... Oh well, hope everything works out.