Matoran Language

Jowm

ET pretty much had it. It's less they understand each other, more that the Matoran simply understand Agori now. I believe the two languages were fairly similar anyway, Matoran was simply a variation of the Agori language more suited to programming a Giant Robot.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

They all carry screens hooked up to std::cout.But yeah, it's mentioned that the Mask of Life provided the Matoran with knowledge of the Agori language (and presumably vice-versa.)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Mata Nui reprogrammed the Matoran to speak Agori, simple as that.

What are we searching for? Are we searching for anything or just randomly surfing the internet? I did that once. I found this bionicle fan site called bzpower. Whoever made it had no decorating sense what so ever.

ET pretty much had it. It's less they understand each other, more that the Matoran simply understand Agori now. I believe the two languages were fairly similar anyway, Matoran was simply a variation of the Agori language more suited to programming a Giant Robot.

Mata Nui used the Mask of Life to make them understand each other.~|ET|~

These two answers are correct. Matoran essentially IS Agori, since it was a programming language made by people who spoke Agori (much like how real-life programming languages often use English words, but this one is far more flexible and advanced). Only little things like grammatical setup and the like would need to be changed to learn one or the other. And even without that, both can probably figure out fairly easily what the other means.Question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)