Looney Tunes Collectible Minifigures Officially Revealed

After leaking and appearing in stores early, The LEGO Group has taken to Twitter to share the first official look at the next wave of Collectible minifigures. Based on the classic Looney Tunes characters, who date back to the 1930s, you will soon be able to add Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Sylvester, Tweety, the Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Speedy Gonzales, and Babs Bunny to your minifigure displays. These figs are presumably being released to cash in on the hype of Space Jam: A New Legacy, which is comign to theaters on July 16th, and I'm sure there are plenty of fans out there who will totally be down to buy them all. How about you - let us know in the Talkback!

View the full article

Hehehe, just realized Andrew mixed up his Looney Toons with Tiny Toons and said Babs Bunny instead of Lola Bunny. :P

IMO this looks like a series I can mostly pass on.  It has the same issues as the Simpsons waves; very custom head molds and very generic torso prints for the most part.  There are a few elements that I'm interested in (cheese printed cheese slopes!!) but I'm not a big enough Looney Tunes fan to go all in.  Honestly would not have predicted this as a wave of figs, but I guess they could do worse.

:music:

• Upvote 1