The ShieldEver thought about the Toa Haga special edition sets from '05? The sets were cool, and the only was to get the shields included were through those sets, and only in 2 colors. After loosing my Iruni shield, I figured, Hey, why not build one out of a visorak head body. They came in 6 colors (7 if you include the gold one in the coloseum) and were more common. Above is an example of one from one of my moc's. I can build them in 5 out of six colors, so I can get almost a standard team (full team if I can find one in brown, and mabey a toa of light if I get the gold one.) it is a simple design, basically a turaga body with a handle. It works on both the old hand and the 3 fingered hands. Will post instructions soon. Edited by NStephenH

wow! this is a really good idea! My friend had an iruini set once. it was amazing, because the first time of a useful bionicle shield.This looks like vakama got upgraded, with all the gold armor

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That was what he originally was. I made remakes of all of the Toa Metru, but took them all apart (partly because of lack of brown visorak), except Vakama, who is my favorite. I figured I could use the moc on bzprpg with a different name and backstory. If I can get a brown visorak, I might re-remake them all. They were my first bionical sets, so I think they are awesome, even though a lot of people think '04 and '05 were the worst year.