trading disks/krana/kraata, preferably for masks

never felt like collecting these, so they're pretty much all up for grabs. krana-kal/kraata in retired colors (dark gold, purple, metallic blue) a little hesitiant due to the lack of those colors available for moccing purposes but still willing if i'm trading for something good.

IMG_3161.thumb.JPG.eddb1b659f895ce11bc891e548a4ec95.JPG

IMG_3162.thumb.JPG.8876f88e48602982c043d5388f3c61d8.JPG

IMG_3163.thumb.JPG.139485fd6138450457765d16985b1d25.JPG

IMG_3164.thumb.JPG.eea2b0c89b5e087675f1211359459028.JPG

IMG_3165.thumb.JPG.77bff1c11d41512fc84308f6cefa419d.JPG

IMG_3166.thumb.JPG.29e3f11e4ee60516edd8ea700ccc4e94.JPG

IMG_3167.thumb.JPG.895035c755a348b93f348e4eea724ba1.JPG

IMG_3168.thumb.JPG.576703e6639658ed6d890b35a91d9195.JPG

Edited by elementalheroshadow
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, toa trisabelle said:

image.thumb.png.4046b86009ab542ae9ee9f51646a3892.png

I would be interested in the circled Kraata! What are you looking for mask-wise?

the 3 by themselves i'm less willing to part with, the middle one i don't mind as much as the other two but i'm pretty sure that's my only shadow kraata and the top one i just think looks cool (unless it's a misprint then go ahead lol). what do you have? my list of what i want keeps changing as new stuff comes in, off hand i know i need kaukaus in every color except black and green and any white recolor that isn't a pakari nuva, but i know there's a bunch of stuff i'm missing

Are the purple krana light or dark purple? If they're light, I'd be interested in the Xa and the Ja. If dark purple I don't need any. :) Otherwise I might be interested in a few of the Krana-kal, I'll put together a list of the ones I'd be interested in later on.

Regarding masks, I have a gold Kaukau, and a trans neon green Miru that I can trade.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

22 hours ago, toa trisabelle said:

i have a white pakari (not nuva) and a white hau nuva, maybe more, i need to look through a lot that i got recently. do you need a blue kaukau?

-looks at the like dozen or so trans blue kaukaus in my dupes bag

no think i'm good lol. the other ones definitely.

22 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Are the purple krana light or dark purple? If they're light, I'd be interested in the Xa and the Ja. If dark purple I don't need any. :) Otherwise I might be interested in a few of the Krana-kal, I'll put together a list of the ones I'd be interested in later on.

Regarding masks, I have a gold Kaukau, and a trans neon green Miru that I can trade.

both masks i own but i'd get more use out of another neon miru than the krana lol. and i think it's just slizer purple? whichever shade that is

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 3:55 PM, elementalheroshadow said:

-looks at the like dozen or so trans blue kaukaus in my dupes bag

Which variant, if I may ask?

Also, I know this might be a long shot, but do you happen to have any of the GPKK? They were given out to proto-squad members back in the day

Edited by Humble_Matoran

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

10 minutes ago, Humble_Matoran said:

Which variant, if I may ask?

Also, I know this might be a long shot, but do you happen to have any of the GPKK? They were given out to proto-squad members back in the day

variant? i just meant the normal one that came with gali. did you honestly think i had 12 light blue ones lmao

and don't even know what that means but assume it's a krana thing so no. what i have more or less is pictured, maybe minus a couple that came in after or i missed but this is pretty accurate.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

did you honestly think i had 12 light blue

I didn't, but I had to ask to quiet the inner child :P

22 hours ago, elementalheroshadow said:

and don't even know what that means but assume it's a krana thing so no.

Yes it is sorry, should have been a bit more clear. I am speaking about the Gray Plastic Krana-Kal (GPKK), which were a prototype for the Vacuum Metal Krana-Kal (VMKK). GPKK were given out to proto-squad members in 2003 by mail. If you have grey/gray krana, the genuine GPKK are much lighter in color, and are not as 'rubbery' as regular krana. Some images (not mine) for reference (GPKK is on the top row, second from the left end)

GPKK_Color.jpg

GPKK_8.png

Edited by Humble_Matoran

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

1 hour ago, Humble_Matoran said:

I didn't, but I had to ask to quiet the inner child :P

Yes it is sorry, should have been a bit more clear. I am speaking about the Gray Plastic Krana-Kal (GPKK), which were a prototype for the Vacuum Metal Krana-Kal (VMKK). GPKK were given out to proto-squad members in 2003 by mail. If you have grey/gray krana, the genuine GPKK are much lighter in color, and are not as 'rubbery' as regular krana. Some images (not mine) for reference (GPKK is on the top row, second from the left end)

GPKK_Color.jpg

GPKK_8.png

oh then no, i definitely don't. all mine more or less are pictured. tbh haven't even seen any of them used or irl before.

• Like 1