Ga-Metru

Distorted

Ga-Metru

Tried my hand at a little digital art inspired by the style guide PSDs up on the BioMedia Project.

I combined free texture photos, Lego parts rendered in Bricklink Studio and some other elements I painted in. Nothing was taken from the style guide files themselves.

Hopefully this will be first in a little series!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

Man, I am in love with this artwork!:camera::ooolala-sign: Reminds me of being a small child and staring at my new Lego magazines of the next Bionicle wave, soaking up every last detail I could. You have captured that feeling perfectly:D I hope you plan to do all 6 locations and I cannot wait for more to come out. Nicely done!

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

Oh man, this is incredible!  It certainly captures the mysterious feel of the 2004 setting/artwork - if I didn’t know you had made this, I would have assumed it was taken directly from BIONICLE!  Great job!  I can’t wait to see what you make next! :D

~Daler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...