The many faces of Onvermel Toa of Gravity (selfmocs)

So my selfmoc has had a bit of a history as for quite a while I didn't truly have one as the moc of Onvermel wasn't a true selfmoc to begin as he was just a placeholder for avatars and such due to him being the old purple moc I had. Previously I always used the username Purple Wolf in other forums and such but I got attached to the name and look of Onvermel I started adopting the name and look as my official online persona

He's had a a lot of upgrades to him this being the most recent and I am finally content with him as before his arms were always to wide a gorilla like and his hands use to have a hard time getting good poseability. Flcikr album for more pictures

DSC01157.thumb.JPG.5a3889008a83864b6bf7ebaf98e0b1ab.JPG

However this is not the only self moc I have as I actually have a second Onvermel moc. This one was made for the purpose of using the purple throwbot body for Onvermel as well as to have a representation of Onupurple which is what I use to have the character named a long time ago. However he turned into an Onvermel as I started using this second version on Onvermel as the channels portrayal of me.  I only used this verion of his as I had made mocs of my brother who are part of the channel in this same style of build. This ended up with this moc also being a selfmoc. I was also happy to use trans-purple on a purple moc.

DSC01162.thumb.JPG.f31a2c1446c93448146f2a1626086393.JPGDSC01077.thumb.JPG.b1a58b86688bd4141e134920f94946d8.JPG

So here we have the three main versions of Onvermel. The far right is how he looked when I first built him. I wanted to keep a copy of his origins for nostalgia sake(I do need to get another Tahu Nuva sword for him though). So I guess the nuva build style is technically a Onupurple while the other two are Onvermels. The middle main model is technically the original as I never fully broke the original. I started with giving the original knees which was followed by giving hims elbows. At that point I just wanted to make a more unique and possable moc. So I changed his torso and updated his arms but his legs, hands, sword and head didn't change. However I only recently got his arms redone to be more poseable ad changed his legs in the first time in five plus years.

DSC01163.thumb.JPG.4a5fdee630a8511735e7ec4c6d6a47af.JPGDSC05888.thumb.JPG.4eb3c93c230edee6aa0af4501ba9fc88.JPGDSC05972.thumb.JPG.3f348987c55a6fdda1c7875f6bb847ce.JPGDSC06818.thumb.JPG.5f365e17ceebd3a50f612903d3f35a74.JPGDSC01159.thumb.JPG.0f6fdb31c9bc5bb12005dc9c8af762a3.JPG

Onvermel as a moc uses some customization such as his painted armor, sword, and some shortened axles in his upper legs. He also uses some non-production parts as his hands are attached to black hordika necks.

However there is just one more moc I want to show and that is my other selfmoc based around my old online persona of Purple Wolf. As I mentioned earlier I use to go by purple wolf and I had built this guy slightly before I had converted to being Onvermel 24/7.He represents the real life me more so than Onvermel does as the hat he is wearing is more inline with what I used/do where. Plus I love the look the trench coats on characters and anytime I game with my friends I always picked the big powerful guns so I gave this moc that. He was created to portray a Bionicle me while Onvermel adopted the role and ran with it. flickr album for more picures

DSC01154.thumb.JPG.c08bf316f2286760438359b663992c23.JPG

Also this moc was created to be a partner with my brothers selfmoc.

Well that is a lengthy history a post of my selfmocs. I could go into detail about the lore of these guys but that would take a while plus I haves to do that on my channel when I have it all shorted out a bit better as the lore has been modified over time.

Thanks for viewing

-Onvermel-

DSC01164.JPG

Edited by Onvermel
  • Like 3

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

36 minutes ago, Onvermel said:

So my selfmoc has had a bit of a history as for quite a while I didn't truly have one as the moc of Onvermel wasn't a true selfmoc to begin as he was just a placeholder for avatars and such due to him being the old purple moc I had. Previously I always used the username Purple Wolf in other forums and such but I got attached to the name and look of Onvermel I started adopting the name and look as my official online persona

He's had a a lot of upgrades to him this being the most recent and I am finally content with him as before his arms were always to wide a gorilla like and his hands use to have a hard time getting good poseability. Flcikr album for more pictures

DSC01157.thumb.JPG.5a3889008a83864b6bf7ebaf98e0b1ab.JPG

However this is not the only self moc I have as I actually have a second Onvermel moc. This one was made for the purpose of using the purple throwbot body for Onvermel as well as to have a representation of Onupurple which is what I use to have the character named a long time ago. However he turned into an Onvermel as I started using this second version on Onvermel as the channels portrayal of me.  I only used this verion of his as I had made mocs of my brother who are part of the channel in this same style of build. This ended up with this moc also being a selfmoc. I was also happy to use trans-purple on a purple moc.

DSC01162.thumb.JPG.f31a2c1446c93448146f2a1626086393.JPGDSC01077.thumb.JPG.b1a58b86688bd4141e134920f94946d8.JPG

So here we have the three main versions of Onvermel. The far right is how he looked when I first built him. I wanted to keep a copy of his origins for nostalgia sake(I do need to get another Tahu Nuva sword for him though). So I guess the nuva build style is technically a Onupurple while the other two are Onvermels. The middle main model is technically the original as I never fully broke the original. I started with giving the original knees which was followed by giving hims elbows. At that point I just wanted to make a more unique and possable moc. So I changed his torso and updated his arms but his legs, hands, sword and head didn't change. However I only recently got his arms redone to be more poseable ad changed his legs in the first time in five plus years.

DSC01163.thumb.JPG.4a5fdee630a8511735e7ec4c6d6a47af.JPGDSC05888.thumb.JPG.4eb3c93c230edee6aa0af4501ba9fc88.JPGDSC05972.thumb.JPG.3f348987c55a6fdda1c7875f6bb847ce.JPGDSC06818.thumb.JPG.5f365e17ceebd3a50f612903d3f35a74.JPGDSC01159.thumb.JPG.0f6fdb31c9bc5bb12005dc9c8af762a3.JPG

Onvermel as a moc uses some customization such as his painted armor, sword, and some shortened axles in his upper legs. He also uses some non-production parts as his hands are attached to black hordika necks.

However there is just one more moc I want to show and that is my other selfmoc based around my old online persona of Purple Wolf. As I mentioned earlier I use to go by purple wolf and I had built this guy slightly before I had converted to being Onvermel 24/7.He represents the real life me more so than Onvermel does as the hat he is wearing is more inline with what I used/do where. Plus I love the look the trench coats on characters and anytime I game with my friends I always picked the big powerful guns so I gave this moc that. He was created to portray a Bionicle me while Onvermel adopted the role and ran with it. flickr album for more picures

DSC01154.thumb.JPG.c08bf316f2286760438359b663992c23.JPG

Also this moc was created to be a partner with my brothers selfmoc.

Well that is a lengthy history a post of my selfmocs. I could go into detail about the lore of these guys but that would take a while plus I haves to do that on my channel when I have it all shorted out a bit better as the lore has been modified over time.

Thanks for viewing

-Onvermel-

DSC01164.JPG

These are very good. where did you get the purple pieces?

2 minutes ago, Bioniclefan7782 said:

These are very good. where did you get the purple pieces?

Thanks! The older purple pieces gathered almost exclusively from Bricklink with the exception of the Pikari. That I got from my brother. The only purple piece I got as kid. As for the newer purple parts on Purple Wolf that is mostly all from Hero Factory sets.

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

34 minutes ago, Onvermel said:

Thanks! The older purple pieces gathered almost exclusively from Bricklink with the exception of the Pikari. That I got from my brother. The only purple piece I got as kid. As for the newer purple parts on Purple Wolf that is mostly all from Hero Factory sets.

I also subbed to your youtube channel

• Like 1

Ah, a fellow appreciator of shoulder tubes.  I approve.  =D

All of these designs are solid in general, actually.  I honestly want some instructions for some of them!

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

On 5/30/2021 at 3:18 PM, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

Ah, a fellow appreciator of shoulder tubes.  I approve.  =D

All of these designs are solid in general, actually.  I honestly want some instructions for some of them!

Thanks!

I might be willing to show how some of these are made. An particular ones you were curious about?

On 6/1/2021 at 5:43 PM, Onvermel said:

Thanks!

I might be willing to show how some of these are made. An particular ones you were curious about?

The first Onvermel and Purple Wolf are definitely the ones I'm the most interested in.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )