The thing with the Legacy videos in 2021

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Have you watched these attention-grabbing Legacy videos in this year? They’re basically there to celebrate Ninjago’s 10th anniversary this year. Well, we got like at least five videos. There’s an extra one to promote them. The main videos go like this: 

1. The Samurai fighting a dragon and finding golden statues of the Ninja. It’s 2-D animated and looks like a dystopian future. 
2. Kai and Nya fighting against monsters that look like Omnidroids from The Incredibles while wearing golden suits. This is like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. 
3. A silly video about the Golden Ninja (Lloyd?) and his pet red dragon doing chores. 
4. Jay and Zane dancing to fight against a villainess named Reflectra while wearing golden suits. This is is 3-D animated, like the TV show, but with black lines around the characters for some reason. 
5. The most recent. This one is about how Sensei Wu ended up being a baby in Season 8 (with the Oni Masks). The story is sort of like Sonic Generations. I think the Time Twins are killed during their battle with Wu. 

Ao, what is the connection between these videos? Is Ninjago doing some kind of a multiverse story? I don’t know. What’s your thoughts?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Tommy Andreasen has stated that only the last video (the one with the Time Twins) is canon.  The rest of them are “what if” stories that are not necessarily canon.  The Clutch Powers one should be though. :P

I enjoyed the first, second, fourth, and fifth animations.  Not the third lol. 

~Daler

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, guys. Lego just release a compilation video with all of the other videos, so that’s about it. Still, I wonder if there is a multiverse idea going on.

Edited by Lenny7092
Fixed a grammar mistake.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)