How many lego sets do you have

• 4 months later...

My current count is 1973. It is likely a little bit short of what I actually have, as I do tend to miss putting some sets on my list. This DOES include each separate CMf, but does NOT include all my doubled up CMFs. It also does not take into account any duplicate Bionicle sets I could easily make if I took apart all my MOCs.

of the 1973 sets, 293 of them are Bionicle. That does include all my actual mask sets I have acquired. I obviously could say I have a lot more mask sets, based on all the loose heads and masks and Krana and such I have acquired, but that's going down a rabbit hole that I shouldn't

EKnight

My Flickr. Old Bionicles on Brickshelf

small_logo.png

Not counting CMFs or gear... currently sixty-seven. I used to have significantly more - three hundred and some, at the height of my collection - but I sold a lot of them off when I entered my 'dark age' in the early 10s, because I wanted the extra storage space and thought that they would better serve by being enjoyed by other people than just languishing in my boxes. There are a few that I have minor regret over letting go of, but on the whole I'm satisfied with that decision.

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 11:21 AM, Heyzorks said:

good gravy

you must be existing on a whole other level of Lego fan to

actually count your sets

but i probably have 50-60

and a lot of them in pieces

I use Brickset's collection feature to keep track of it for me.

Current at 735 sets, 675 unique.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea, for context there's my Bionicle collection which stands at nearly half the lines sets but then a lot of double ups. That takes up half a small bedroom.

In the same bedroom I have a nearly complete collections of Power Miners, Mars Mission and Dino Attack along with miscellaneous city and other themed sets from the mid 2000s and early 2010s.

But the core of my collection is my vintage Lego from 1976 to 1999. I have an entire shed for that and have half the Classic Space sets and nearly all of ranges like UFO or Blacktron 2. My dream is to make town and train layout and so there's lot of houses, 12v trains and niche interest items such as boats for an eventual harbour. 

Edited by Axelford

I have at least 50, mostly bionicle sets are the complete ones though, if we count incomplete sets it would be possibly in the multiple hundreds.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.