Elta, Toa of Light

20210522_201123.thumb.jpg.32d3421ee451602739d0425be705baa5.jpg

Toa Elta was once just a simple Matoran, living on the Northern Continent in a small secluded village as an awkward Po-Matoran, until one day she crossed paths with a legendary mask, and learned she was not a Po-Matoran at all, but a hidden Av-Matoran, placed there unknowingly by the Order of Mata Nui. Unsure of her destiny, and her past, she must help the Rahaga retrieve the mask and keep it out of the evil hands of the Makuta.

20210522_201209.thumb.jpg.10c8f446b286e3f2f992b12e30699cfe.jpg20210522_201157.thumb.jpg.58c74fad5ee1105244e114ddf22b92eb.jpg20210522_201127.thumb.jpg.c4a9507302e40891187b28b3bcfb7b34.jpg

The legends say that when a special Matoran dons the the Avohkii, Mask of Light, the seventh Toa will be revealed. But a century before his coming, another hero was born of the Mask of Light, though not destined to wield its awesome power. As a Toa of light without the mask, Elta is much weaker than Takanuva, her powers mostly consisting of small light-based illusions and weak laser beams. Despite her weakness, with her powers as they are, and her Kanohi Veraq, Mask of Empathy, she has enough power to ensure the coming of the seventh Toa.

One last little detail: I put a familiar design in the stand she's on. Take a look and you might notice it c:

20210522_201237.thumb.jpg.86cab26ad0499a5fcb52c852d3b5ca88.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

Love the use of pieces from different eras! Seeing throwbots mixed in with newer skull spiders is really cool. I can't help but love the (perhaps unintentional) symmetry of the throwbots piece being on the back and the skull spider piece being on the front, as if the character is passing through time and walking towards some unseen future. The diorama is really cool too, and I love how you incorporated both System and Technic components into the MOC. :)

• Like 2

Happy chat.

This is great. Such a nice flow to the whole model. I particularly love how the skull mask flows with the torso.

Also a very interesting backstory.

-Onvermel-

• Like 1

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp

She is very tall.  o_o

...I wish I had more critique to offer, but I'm too busy processing the fact that she is very tall.  >_>

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )