Light up eye head canon (non Piraka)

So we all know about the light up eyes that were introduced in 2006 by the Piraka, how in the story each member of the Piraka species have vision based powers. However, those guys weren't the only sets that included light up eyes, both Umbra (released that same year) and Lesovikk (2007) were given light up eyes in their sets. Neither of these characters have listed in their bio (or shown in the story) of having vision powers. Now I know this probably was LEGO trying to use up that light up eye feature that wasn't ever going to be seen again after the Piraka left the scene, but I was wondering if anyone has any head canon of whether or not Umbra and Lesovikk have vision powers (either naturally given, or a side effect of Pit Mutagen). Or are these two characters so minor, nobody even cared to think up a story-wise reason why they have light up eyes?

Of the two, my own personal head canon is that Umbra has a version of Laser vision (similar to Zaktan) because that goes well with his arsenal of light powers. For Lesovikk... I haven't decided if he should have any. :P

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Umbra’s eyes can be canonically explained by the fact he has elemental Light powers. Making specific parts of his body glow is theoretically the simplest thing he could do.

Lesovikk’s eyes may not actually be glowing. Perhaps he’s wearing some kind of “headlight” visor to help him see in the Pit.

• Like 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

On 6/23/2021 at 3:09 AM, Cheesy Mac n Cheese said:

Umbra’s eyes can be canonically explained by the fact he has elemental Light powers. Making specific parts of his body glow is theoretically the simplest thing he could do.

True true, though I wouldn't mind for him to have some sort of vision based power, like causing temporary blindness in his targets or something (now that'd be effective!)

On 6/23/2021 at 3:09 AM, Cheesy Mac n Cheese said:

Lesovikk’s eyes may not actually be glowing. Perhaps he’s wearing some kind of “headlight” visor to help him see in the Pit.

That's actually a cool idea, he does have a "shield" visor under his mask like Hahli did, though any modifications he got might be from the Pit, rather than from the Ignika like she was.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

What if Umbra’s eyes are how he uses his power? As in, a sort of laser targeting system. He focuses his eyes on a trajectory, then projects a beam from his eyes which is followed by the rest of him in light form. This probably happens too quickly for other beings to observe, but projecting his path a second before he takes it would prevent him suffering potential hazards while in light form.

Running into a prism, for instance.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 5:35 AM, Alyska said:

What if Umbra’s eyes are how he uses his power? As in, a sort of laser targeting system. He focuses his eyes on a trajectory, then projects a beam from his eyes which is followed by the rest of him in light form. This probably happens too quickly for other beings to observe, but projecting his path a second before he takes it would prevent him suffering potential hazards while in light form.

Running into a prism, for instance.

This would make a lot of sense, since actually navigating at light speed in short distances would be nearly impossible.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:28 AM, Heyzorks said:

Lesovikk's eyes lighting up is because he was watching heyzorks's videos all night and has sore eyes.

Your youtube channel has like only 30 minutes worth of videos on it. Please don't randomly self-promote.

Edited by Lorentz

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

39 minutes ago, Lorentz said:

Your youtube channel has like only 30 minutes worth of videos on it. Please don't randomly self-promote.

i was joking, i was joking.

if it offends people, i won't do it again.

EDIT: i have edited the post, and now there should be no more problems.

Edited by Heyzorks

cd8fe5e91d9a2d2ad25eceee0f67b726e8e8ae67.gif.9de126b854fc59a28d4a68fcd1ec0fd9.gif