BZPRPG - News and Discussion

I've had some free time, which has given me the opportunity to redesign Talli in Lego Studio, as well as fully create designs for Ranok and Hatchi.

TalliUp.thumb.png.b1dbfe1f0e89d286de61f2f8c65acf38.pngranokbanjo.thumb.png.e29075e1872f0ab76a9cc6043eb75b34.pngHatchi_final.thumb.png.eeec64e92eb45dc6c1d7baa0041bc9b9.png

• Like 7

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

7 hours ago, Daniel the Finlander said:

im more impressed with the fingers

I can't take credit for those, they're a custom parts pack from Megawillbot.  I just fiddled with the posing while looking at pictures of people playing banjos.

Glad the banjo is getting some love, it took me long enough to find the appropriate part for the head.

• Like 1

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't found a good place for Cephala to interject, so I'm letting you guys guide things for now.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

For those in the Fort Garsi battle, I talked with Smudge and agreed to hold off posting as Ipsudir and NPCs until people reply to give Jojax a fair chance.

We're still waiting on @Snelly @Nato G and @ARROW404, I think.   No pressure, just thought I'd clarify the situation.

• Like 3

[BZPRPG Profiles]

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guess who's BACK!!! 

Po-Matoran Doseki - Rebuilt.png

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf
  • Like 3

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

((Sorry for Double Posting But...))

How do I get back into the RP? Been gone for so long I don't remember where I left my characters or what's going on with the story since I left...
Active I had:
Po-Matoran Doseki and his Nui-Jaga Scorpio
Ga-Matoran Orca

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 12:49 PM, Prowl Nightwolf said:

((Sorry for Double Posting But...))

How do I get back into the RP? Been gone for so long I don't remember where I left my characters or what's going on with the story since I left...
Active I had:
Po-Matoran Doseki and his Nui-Jaga Scorpio
Ga-Matoran Orca

With any luck, it might be easier to sort that out soon. Things have been a little quiet for a while.

On that point, real life has took precedence for me for a bit. I'll be working on getting caught up throughout the week. There are posts I already know for sure are on my list, but if there's something I'm forgetting as the days go on then let me know!

• Like 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG