Jump to content

BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi


Recommended Posts

IC: Aerus (Echelon's Lair)

The look that spread across Aerus’ face was one of genuine horror. He knew Echelon - he knew what he was. But still, what had survived of his conscience through these years of service still could not help but be appalled at kidnapping a child.

“So he… he abducted you to teach you? Or to experiment on you?” Quite frankly, the premise of Echelon abducting someone as part of some twisted scheme made a fair bit more sense than the idea of him accepting someone who willingly came to him seeking tuition, which at least joined some of the dots in Aerus’ mind. Why, however, he would so willingly elect to become a teacher… that remained a mystery.

 

IC: Learu (...the batcave. goddamnit, wotz)

Aru rolled her neck and then finally turned to look at Xar, eyes now open. The cave opening was small - pretty much a window, in fact, which was exactly how she had been using it, leaning on the ledge and looking out upon the snow. She was smiling, faintly, but her eyes were as cold and empty as the drifts behind her.

“Like the dead. I’m sure you can relate.”

OOC: @Ghosthands @Wotz

  • Like 4

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaruthan (The Batcave)

"More than anything." I looked at her, and something was... Off. The last time we had spent a moment alone together, I looked into her eyes and it felt like she looked back - like we were the same. But I couldn't see past her eyes. I had no idea what she was thinking.

I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I didn't know what there was to say to her. Memories were knocking on the door, but I refused to let them in - I knew what they were, and there was no way I could look them in the eye. Not just yet. It was too early.

Looking away, I croaked over my shoulder, "I guess Aclaraung does breakfast around here, then...?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (the… sigh. batcave)

Aru’s smile actually reached her eyes, for just a fraction of a second. “You want to try his cooking, be my guest. What’s dying a third time, after all?”

Edited by Goose
  • Like 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (the… sigh. batcave)

Her face went solemn. “Xar, you… might want to head in so we can sit down.”

Aru’s tone had a sensitivity utterly uncharacteristic to her. Her expression, too, was almost... concerned.

  • Like 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Aru (well technically it's a dragoncave)

Aru walked in silence, until the two Mystix reached a rough-hewn formation of ice that just about resembled two Chiropteran-Mystix scale stools and a table. "I had one of Aclaraung's make that up. Figured it should be two seats, since, y'know, you were bound to wake up at some point."

  • Like 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

IC: Joskander (Obsidian Outpost)

"Ran across a plasma Skakdi and that Toa of Sonics over there-" he gestured at Mar- "handling a body.  Skakdi didn't seem to know how to treat the poor thing with respect, so I offered to help bury it.  Sorry we didn't ask permission- as far as I was aware, you fellas weren't in town anymore."

IC: Minnorak - Obsidian Outpost

Another man, in another profession, might have been suspicious or even outright concerned at the discovery of what these strangers were up to. But Minnorak didn't much care. This was far from the first body to wind up buried beneath the snow on the slopes of Mount Ihu; he'd put a few of them there himself. Plausible deniability was easy enough out here; it wasn't unheard of for a traveler to lose their way, hunker down to ride out a snowstorm and end up buried, get swept away by an avalanche, or savaged by roving rahi. 

"The Outsiders just got reinstated earlier today, in a formal partnership with Ko-Koro," he explained, "The Akiri said he'd be sending some guards up this way at some point... best make sure you finish your... work... before they arrive." 

@Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)

Edited by Nato The Whisperer

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaruthan (...fine. The Dragon's Nest. how bout that?)

Tentatively, I pulled up a stool and sat across from her. "Been getting acquainted then, have we...?" It felt hostile, so I tried to redirect to the topic at hand: "You didn't answer my question." My tone was hoarse; it had been a long time since my larynx had been used for anything.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (possessive or possessive plural? because surely it should be the Dragons' Nest, right?)

Learu sat down, and didn't speak for a moment, weighing the words on her tongue. "I've... been awake a few weeks now. You were still out cold, but there's a couple dragons around the place, so... yeah. It was get acquainted, or go insane."

  • Like 3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaruthan (i was thinking that like accy is The Dragon and he rules the nest? but yeah maybe just Dragon Nest? idk)

"A few weeks-?" A dumbfounded smile appeared on my face. "I thought it'd been years! My chamber's entrance had frozen over, the ice was - no, seriously - the ice was inches..."

Wait.

"...Thick..."

Inches thick.

Her expression said, Don't make me have to tell you.

"How long...?" Sorry, I need to know, my expression said back.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (Dragon Nest)

"Years. And then some." Aru sighed, heavily. It had been a long few weeks. "We were both half-dead by the time Aclaraung got us here. I... thought I already was dead, before I woke up and found out you two dragged me back here. And that you were still alive. Last I'd seen you... well, I'm only surprised you weren't out longer."

  • Like 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

Ice. He was surrounded by ice, covered in frost; even the heat of his body, in slumber, wasn't enough to stave off the encroaching cold of this new mountain home. Joints creaking under the strain of age and a massive body, he stood, the frost adorning his scales flashing into steam within a moment. The ice on the flour around him, as well, melted and boiled beneath his claws, only for the cloud to condense again near the ceiling. So it had been, day in and day out, for months. "I really should remove all of this," he remarked to himself, scratching at the ice on one wall with a claw. "It's the only way to keep it from freezing over again every night."

Later, he might. Now, however, he had other plans. His own hollow opened out to the side of Mount Ihu, glittering fields of ice and snow arrayed out below him. And on the air, a scent distinct from that of the caverns his kin had hollowed out for themselves.

Not the musk of a cat, or the sweat of a Kane-Ra or Vako wafting through the air. This was...

A hungry growl started reverberating in the room as he recognized the scent.

Mahi.

He stepped back slightly, before making a running leap out of the side of the mountain, turning to fall, nose down; he fell one body length, two, three—and spread his wings, leveling out into an easy glide some thirty feet off the ground. Far away, in the distance, he could see the red skins of the breed of goat-rahi that inhabited the frozen peaks, valleys, and plains of the Land of Ice, grazing on what few scraps of plantlife or edible lichens they could find so high up. Some at the edges of the herd even seemed to notice him, but they stood, rooted in place, staring dumbly.

Not expecting predators in the frozen wastes. Good; that made his hunt all the easier, and he could like bring back two or even three, to ensure that any of the others who had awoken might have something to eat. I shall feast well on this morn.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaruthan (Dragon Nest)

The words 'half-dead' reverberated in the cave and in my mind. They punched a hole in the door on which the memories were pounding. I felt like I needed to be closer to her, to show her we had been through it together, but I only got to stand near her - it still didn't feel right to touch her. I tried to ally us with my eyes, but there was no way of knowing what was behind hers. We were alien.

I mentally sidestepped everything and raised my arms theatrically, grinning falsely. "How do I look?"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (Dragon Nest)

"Like an amateur Tryna-wearer propped up a freeze-dried corpse then dropped it off a cliff." Aru's smile was genuine, her chest a little lighter from having shared her burden and not having been asked to explain her actions on that night so many years ago. "So, no worse than usual. How about me?"

  • Like 1

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Xaruthan (Dragon Nest)

"Nor you your... Infinite beauty," I declared theatrically, enjoying the louder volume of my voice reflecting off the ice, and bowed down to a knee, twirling one of my claws comically. I was the old Zar again, my armour gleaming green, my skin unscarred; it was so easy. But it was as much a performance as my faux-simpering. I knew nothing was going to be easy now.

Edited by Wotz
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Skorm - Alone

He was alone.

Again.

Skorm pushed himself to his feet, gripping his saber while he activated his Huna. He thanked Mata Nui that Zueya had given him her lightstone, but froze before he pulled it out. If these things could see in darkness (or worse, sense shadows themselves), his Huna would be almost useless as long as he was close to a light source. He steadied his breathing as he found his footing, taking several steps back; where was he? He had been pulled through the ceiling, but it had been disorienting. There was simply no way to tell if he had been pulled up, down, or into some empty cavern, with no way out. He brushed against a wall, feeling against it. Was he further along in the Dark Walk, or further back, if at all? The ILF Bo-Toa with a chip on her shoulder had not taken Zueya's advice and grown bioluminescent plants to mark their path. A ripple of anger coursed through Skorm, but it subsided; if he got out of this, he would have to settle for a told-you-so.

No. No bitterness. No time for it now. Focusing his other senses outward, he unscrewed the cap off his second lightstone; as soon as it was free, he dropped the light in front of him, then immediately took several steps away from it, his eyes on the darkness.

OOC: @Krayzikk

IC: Zueya - Dark Walk Expedition

The Toa Kalta of Lightning continued marching with the rest of the expedition. Occasionally, she arced some electricity around the end of her staff, using it to inspect the walls. She wished Vakua were here. Echolocation and telepathic contact sounded pretty good right now. Karz, even Cas would be able to pinpoint their location. Speaking of which...

"Lieutenant, I didn't exactly get to look at a map; are we expecting any branching tunnels, or just a straight shot to Mangaia? Or is this book we're looking for before we run into either of those?"

OOC: @Leaf + Dark Walk crew

The times, they are a-changing...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NPC/IC: The Lieutenant, the Dark Walk

The Lieutenant's voice was even and measured, strangely muffled in the confines of the Dark Walk, his Kakama masked face not revealing much of his emotion. The little that was there was dulled, visible only in the flickering shadow of their lightstones. "We are looking for a passage on the left side of this one. For all his insanity, Rekhan Senemos was not fool enough to trust his navigational instincts in the Dark Walk of all places, so he stuck to the main thoroughfare for the most part. Just a little off the main route onward on a side passage, according to our contact, who was also kind enough to mark the right one for us."

As they trekked on, eyes followed them. None they could see, but eyes that were nevertheless somewhere in the darkness. A crawling feeling on the back of their necks that intensified as they got deeper, built without end.

And when they finally reached a turn off to the side, the Lieutenant held his Lightstone up, the bare edge of its light catching some brown, decaying foliage far above. A small sapling that Skrihen instinctively knew couldn't have grown here naturally, but would perhaps escape notice to the less astute.

"Not much further now," the Ko-Toa said evenly.

OOC: @Krayzikk @Keeper of Kraata @darkwalk crew

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Krayzikk said:

Since we have a tagging system now please remember, just to make things easier, to at least tag Kaithas or myself depending on which one of us is relevant.

OoC: Tagging doesn't work for me for some reason, but I can quote you if that works.

IC: Kehuri

He could hear his own heart beating in his ears. The darkness was so oppressive, it felt like a physical, tangible thing, and it only seemed to grow thicker the closer they drew to the goal. As one of the recruits listed off the Rahkshi powers, Kehuri envisioned how they could be used against the team, and which would be the most dangerous. Anger, fear, silence, chain lightning, chameleon, illusion, shapeshifting, mind reading, sleep, slowness, stasis... So many ways their formation could be disrupted, and any plan could go awry. It could already have happened. A Rahkshi of silence could have grabbed someone who had stepped a little too far, and one of shapeshifting could have taken their place. Rahkshi couldn't speak though, even when shapeshifted. They would have to check verbally who was who. And no telling what illusions could do.

He really hated Rahkshi.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Ronan

Ronan felt the chill up her spine, the eyes on the back of her neck. Death was here. Her awareness spiked - a trained reflex, now instinctive, that made her even more cautious of her surroundings in moments such as these. The withered foliage caught her notice immediately.

Nothing could grow down here, she knew. Nothing could live. There was only Death.

“We’ve got roots overhead, L.T. They aren’t looking too healthy, but something put them there.”

OOC: @Leaf and darkwalk crew

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

Three seconds.

Two.

One, and—

Impact.

The Mahi had begun to scatter as they realized how quickly he was approaching them, fear finally winning out over curiosity, but it wasn't enough. He descended upon one, rear foot landing on it and crushing its spine into the rocky, frozen ground, whereupon it immediately ceased movement. Another, still within his reach, found itself grasped by the neck, claws opening up vein and artery both to ensure its quick demise, red blood staining the white, hard-packed snow and ice on which they all stood. He pulled it over to the one he'd landed upon, the carcasses laying neatly next to each other. Aclaraung halted for a moment, observing them both.

Quick and clean, just as he'd always striven for. In only a short few seconds, as well. The dragon grunted his approval; aging though he might be, his skill remained undiminished.

Now to find a third, all for himself.

Content in the knowledge that nothing nearby would dare try to steal his kill, he lifted off again, focusing on the scents of the scattered Mahi to direct his eyes shortly afterwards. The largest, healthiest, meatiest one would be his, of course, as it was his hunt...

Aha.

Standing at least a full hand over the others of its herd, he could see the largest one, a short ways away, having come to a stop next to a precipitous cliff. He tilted in the air, executing a wide, lazy turn until he was pointed directly at the beast. Then, he drew his wings inward, speeding like a bullet straight towards it. One moment, it glanced up at him; and in the next, its world was fire, before Aclaraung grasped it and now both flew past the edge of the cliff. Before he could spread his wings and right his trajectory, however, Aclaraung glanced up, in the direction of Naho bay.

His vision, and that of his kin, was far more adept than any other on this island could boast to possess, short of a mask that gave them increased capabilities; at this distance, like many Toa likely could, he could easily see the forest of masts in the bay, and the ships they were atop. But also...the glimmer of crystal, both on the ships themselves, and glinting and reflecting off of many of the inhabitants walking to and from those same vessels.

Dasaka?

But where had that name even come from? Why did these beings seem so familiar?

Aclaraung was so stunned by what he saw, and by the name that immediately came to mind for them, that he lost all thought of fixing his flight path—and instead, he and the Mahi he had just claimed for himself plunged, head-first, deep into a massive snowbank that collapsed behind them.

The Wahi was silent for a moment. Then, the snow began to shift again, falling further inwards, as a glow began to be seen from somewhere deep within it—

Before Aclaraung, golden scales glistening in the morning sun, reared upwards from the snowbank and threw his wings wide; water and ice flew outwards from him, and his angered roar echoed across the cliffs. "Stupid!" he thundered, digging out the seared carcass of his prey, and heaving into the air once more. "Foolish! To be distracted so easily—" The elder being's grumbling continued until he reached the other two Mahi, whereupon he had to transfer the one he'd claimed for himself into his mouth, while grasping the other two in the claws of his feet, though the growling and grunting of his self-directed ire continued mostly unimpeded, merely wordless, until he swooped into the main cavern of the nest that his kin had dug out within the mountain.

One of the goat-rahi was unceremoniously left upon the frozen floor, while Aclaraung dragged the other and carried his own over a short ways past the table where Learu and Xaruthan were having their own discussion. If he was surprised to see that the latter was finally up and moving, he didn't show it, though upon seeing the Mystix his anger did seem to find abatement, at least for the moment. "There are utensils in the storage cave," he said to the pair, foregoing any proper greeting—after all, they'd likely heard him long since—and instead digging in a claw just under the sternum of his own Mahi. "As well as grains, vegetables, and such, assuming the others have foraged any like they were supposed to. I'd offer to prepare your food for you, but..."

He drug the claw sharply downwards, and started cleaning out the undesirable elements of his prey, tossing them into the empty pit he'd stopped near. "I doubt you'd really enjoy my cooking."

OOC: @Goose @Wotz

  • Like 2

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Nato The Whisperer said:

"The Akiri said he'd be sending some guards up this way at some point... best make sure you finish your... work... before they arrive." 

IC: Joskander (Obsidian Outpost)

Joskander shrugged.  "Truth be told, I was gonna let the guys at Ko know anyways.  When I see a couple guys lugging a body around with no context, I get a little suspicious, y'know?  And the Skakdi- he's still inside the Outpost, by the by- he tried to pass himself off as the toll guy when I got here, so clearly he's not afraid to try and mess with us.  Or just me, I dunno."

OOC: @Nato The Whisperer

 

IC: Charek (Dark Walk)

"Think we can get our ceiling man to check 'em out?  Put a closer light on 'em?  If they're important, that is."

Charek left out the fact that his sense of unease, for some elusive reason, had suddenly spiked.  He was pretty sure that at least some of the others felt it too, and there seemed little point in saying "I have a bad feeling about this" if he had to append the statement with "and I don't know why".

OOC: @Krayzikk @Leaf @Keeper of Kraata

Btw @ARROW404 try typing a bit of the name of whoever you're tagging, deleting it while leaving the @, and retyping the name with the first letter in a different case than what you used before.  That usually works for me when tagging starts acting up, which happens pretty much every time I do it!

  • Like 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Minnorak - Obsidian Outpost

"Well, I can't blame a man for trying to make a few quick widgets, but I thank you for the warning." 

@Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 3:43 PM, ~Xemnas~ said:

IC, Atamai: Ko-Wahi

Atamai got up and nodded. "Alright, lead the way, then."

On 9/27/2021 at 5:58 PM, Tarn said:

IC: Savrehn - Ko-Wahi - Somewhere In The Wastes

“Right, right.” Savrehn stood up with a grunt and stretched. He grabbed his backpack and began walking again.

“We’re making good time, anyway. Getting there before nightfall shouldn’t be a problem. Let’s go.”

IC: Kreigero [Ko-Wahi, The Drifts] (Inspirational Listening)

The three matoran (and singular Hapaka) gathered their muster for the next leg of their excursion. After making minor preparations and shortly quelling any doubts, they set forth once more.

The trio spent the majority of that evening trudging through the accumulating snow drifts, trying to dart between the few natural landmarks wherever possible. A trail of miniature red flags grew in their wake, with Kreigero placing another just before the prior one disappeared from view in the rapid snowfall. Whenever they looked back towards their origin, they would the large footprints from their snowshoes already obscured beyond recognition, caked by countless layers of fresh, powdery crystal.

Soon, all pretense of geography was stripped from the landscape by the unrelenting barrage of the growing storm. The mountainside and the sky clashed, competing for dominance over which hue of white would be the canvas of the universe around them. If it wasn't for the snow pelting them like daggers from the headwind or the hardened snow crunching beneath them, it would be impossible to tell which direction was up and which was down. A compass felt as likely an indicator of the group's direction as intuition would be. Surely the drifts would end over the next hill and the relatively peaceful ice shelf would reveal itself... if hills could even be discerned from one another. There was no outline, no depth, that could give context for their optics - only a bleached void.

The supply of red flags dwindled rapidly as the frequency with which the prior flag became no longer visible increased. The comforting notion that the markers would lead them home grew quaint.

The winds howled with a rage Kopaka himself could not have withstood. Kreigero was characteristically silent, but if anything, the other two matoran grew uncharacteristically quiet as the weather dominated the conversation. Shouts and whistles became the main communication medium, with even the crystalline crunching underfoot barely audible against the torrent.

Eventually, the sun began to set, slowly taking the already poor visibility with it. What little purple-orange light hadn't been leeched by the clouds started to wane slightly. The winds began to carry a whisper that could chill bone.

Kreigero, with her youthful energy and mastery of the Wahi, had taken point. Around her spear was tied a strand of rope, spanning several bio, which Savrehn and Atamai had taken hold of or tied around their waists. It was a precautionary measure they agreed upon as the storm had intensified, meant to prevent the group from separating unintentionally. The historian behind the tracker and the mountaineer bringing up the rear felt the rope suddenly slack - Kreigero had stopped in her tracks. When they caught up a few bio, they could more clearly saw her kneel down.

The group could smell what had previously been a Hikaki before they could catch a glimpse. Even Reyal seemed personally offended by the putrid stench, the Hapaka's snout twitching and squirming in a futile attempt to recapture the sharp smell of the icy air as an alternative. The dragon lizard had been skewered across its belly, entrails displayed for all to see. Claw marks were scattered across its scaly pelt, and the snow around it had clotted into a mottled brown of dried blood.

The huntress stood deathly still. She tightened her grip on her spear, letting her compatriots take in the view for themselves.

Edited by BULiK

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC Tarkahn - Akiri's Office:

The Onu-Matoran made a face at the phrase, "Please, I'm an administrator, not a despot." He fidgeted in his seat for a moment, then sighed, "I don't have all the details, but i recently recieved word from Akiri hahli that a large group of refugees from a distant land have landed on her shores. These people, Dasaka, fled their home after...." He took in a breath and blew it out, "After their islands were swarmed by Rahkshi. This comes along with increased Rahkshi activity along the Dark walks. it cannot be a coincidence."

He wrung his hands. "Someone or something has clearly stirred them up. Ko-koro is still rebuilding. I..... am unsure of what to do. I would like to offer space for the refugees, but I do not know if we have the means to feed or house so many."

He gazed around wearily, "I would value the input of you all in this matter, especially you, captain, and you, Toa Maru. This was your home before it was mine, and you know the people of Ko far better than I."

@Haman Karn: A Magical Girl@Visaru@Keeper of Kraata

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Priicu - Old Town Ko-Wahi

The librarian took a step back and nodded. Chiseled into a block of ice under the name of the library was the proud accolare: "The most peaceful spot in Ko-Wahi." Not only was it quiet, but it appealed to the Principle of the Koro: Peace. He had to confess, he felt a little patriotic pride in himself. He nodded to the craftsman and handed him the widgets he owed, then bade him goodbye by watching him leave from his doorstep, before stepping back inside.

What else could he do... Maybe he could arrange to renovate a section to be warmer than the rest. No wait, he had seen a new product in the market the other day: a table covered in a blanket, with slots inside for heatstones. The blanket kept the warmth inside, keeping all your ice around it at freezing temperature, while also providing a warm place to put your feet. A "kotatsu", they called it. He could kit out one... no, why not put one in each room? They were expensive, so he would need more revenue before he could do that, but for the time being, having two would probably already increase his profits. Yes, it was decided. During tomorrow's break, he would find the salesman and arrange for a delivery.

OoC: Your regular reminder that Ko-Koro has a library.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (Dragon Nest)

Aru looked curiously at Aclaraung. "You know, it's hard to tell because of your whole... deal, but you seem a little pissier than usual. Something happen while you were out?"

  • Like 1

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

Unwanted organs removed, Aclaraung clamped his jaws around the head of the Mahi, careful to get around the horns. But he wasn't just gnawing on the bone; no, if he could deliver the force of his bite just right—

"Something happen while you were out?"

Crack.

Skull successfully opened, he looked back up at Learu, eyes wary, searching her face for any sort of hint as to where the question might be leading. If it even led anywhere.

"Xaruthan woke up, but it seems you already noticed that."

Edited by Pteronura Brasiliensis

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC:

"I would think you'd be happy to see him up and about, finally," Aclaraung replied, pulling open the Mahi's cranial cavity with his claws, the skull breaking apart into the several separate structures it had once been, long ago in the goat-rahi's youth. "Just as happy as I'd imagine he'd be to still be alive, after the mess that Zarnarax had made of his abdominal cavity. It seems we're all full of surprises today."

Once he had the skull pried open enough, Aclaraung reached in, hooking his claws beneath the animal's brain, and pulled.

Or, rather, yanked.

Unfortunately, the amount of force he delivered in his annoyed state, combined with the inherent slickness of cranial matter, meant that the brain went flying somewhere else in the cavern, out of his grip. "Skitt," he hissed, and in the grip of his other fingers, the skull started to crack again.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IC: Learu (Dragon Nest)

Learu didn't even turn to look at Xar as he spoke. "I don't see what how I feel about Xar being awake has to do with you being so out of it that you just launched brain matter across the room."

  • Like 1

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...