HF games that need to be reworked?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. If you played any of the Hero Factory online games, have you ever wanted them to be reworked? Fixing some stuff, and adding something? Well, most for the games are good. I love Hero Factory Breakout game so much that it's my favorite HF game. Sadly, there's no level for Julius Nex or XT4. Plus, in the game, Black Phantom got away in his level, so an extra level for him being the real final boss and officially captured would be nice. So, I would love if there is someone like LiteStone Studios would make a remastered version where the two level exist. I mean, LiteStone Studios is known for fixing up and completing a cancelled game called Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui, which was 90% complete before its cancellation in 2001. They called their new version The Legend of Mata Nui Rebuilt. I would love Breakout to have that treatment, so I could play these levels. It’s best after LiteStone has finished up LoMN Rebuilt. I look at The Legend of Mata Nui and Breakout as distant cousins because of their similar graphics, despite LoMN being made by Saffire and Breakout being made by Unity. Maybe Breakout is inspired by LoMN? Anyway, anyone want to fix Breakout or help? :) 

So, what games do you want reworked? 

Edited by Lenny7092
Grammar mistake.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 year later...

Hey there! It's awesome to hear from someone who's such a big fan of the Hero Factory online games! I can totally relate to wanting to see improvements and additions to a beloved game. It's exciting to hear about studios like LiteStone that are dedicated to revamping and completing games, so maybe there's hope for a remastered version of Hero Factory Breakout with those missing levels you've been wanting! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and have you heard of the game Joy Wallet? It's a fun mobile game that allows you to earn rewards and cash back just for playing. You should definitely check it out if you're into games!

Edited by jumu.begum