Favorite Bionicle final battle 2.0?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! I would like to ask you a question: What is your favorite final battle in Bionicle? You see, they are like final boss battles in video games that can end a story(line). My question is inspired by the time when I observed Sonic the Hedgehog fans watching YouTube videos about final boss battles in Sonic games. I think they are very fun to watch and I consider final battles to be a great way to end a story(line), so that's why I ask. There is a list of them: 

2001: The Toa Kaita vs. the Manas, the Toa Mata vs. Makuta Teridax in Vortex form 

2002: The Toa Mata vs. the Bahrag 

First half of 2003: The Toa Nuva vs. the Bohrok Kal when they were near the Nuva Cube 

Second half of 2003: The Toa Nuva and Takanuva vs. the Rahkshi at Kini Nui, Takanuva vs. Makuta Teridax 

2004: The Toa Metru vs. Nidhiki, Krekka, and Teridax 

2005: The Toa Hordika vs. the Visorak and Rookaka, Keetongu vs. Sidorak and Roodaka, Vakama and Teridax vs. the Shadowed One and Voporak 

2006: The Toa Inika vs. Vezon and Fenrakk/Kardas Dragon 

2007: The Toa Mahri vs. the Barraki, Hydraxon vs. Maxilos (Teridax possessing it)

2008: The Toa Nuva, Takanuva, and Toa Ignika vs. the Makuta in Karda Nui 

2009: Mata Nui vs. Tuma, Mata Nui and the Glatorian vs. Metus, the Skrall, and the Bone Hunters 

2010: Mata Nui, Tahu, Takanuva, Gresh, and other good guys vs. Teridax, Nektann, the Rahkshi, the Skrall, and other bad guys 

2015: The Toa Masters and Ekimu vs. Kulta the Skull Grinder 

2016: The Toa Uniters and Ekimu vs. Umarak the Destroyer and Makuta 

These are the final battles from the main storylines. If there are other final battles from other things, like the serials, that you are preferring the most, you can say that, too. You see what I mean? So, what is your favorite final battle in Bionicle? For me, my favorites are the 2001, 2002, late 2003, and 2008.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

10 hours ago, Heyzorks said:

my favorite final battle was the one with sokoda's legend of the bionicle and the kakapo set.

such a heartbreaking scene.

A legendary battle that only ended in heartbreak :( one day maybe...one day.

As for in story though the FInal battle on Baramagna. The epic war of good vs evil with the titanic smackdown of Mata Nui VS Teridax in the skies above. I would love to have seen that play out in a movie, if for nothing else than hearing Michael Dorn's buttery smooth voice as Mata Nui again

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)

As disappointing as the Stars wave was for sets, the concept of two Giant Robots duking it out with Mata Nui in one and Makuka in the other and the literal fate of the world being involved pretty epic. For nostalgia mixed with a genuinely weighty showdown, give me the pyrrhic victory of 2004 in LOMN.

Toa vs. Makuta in 2001 is the best fight in animation history.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 9/20/2021 at 2:25 AM, Heyzorks said:

hmmmmmm.........

i personally think the best final battle was the mistika toa vs the makuta.

also, which makuta? do you mean teridax?

What other Makuta were you familiar with in 2001?

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 9/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, Toa Hovoki Zehvor said:

To my surprise, Toa Ignika has been developing into one of my favourite and most relatable characters as I've been reading more about Bionicle. For that reason, '08 has been becoming more important for me lately. 

Tell me more how you relate to the personification of the Ignika.

2 hours ago, Lorentz said:

Tell me more how you relate to the personification of the Ignika.

I would say the themes of directly modelling oneself after people you look up to and trying to do what you believe is right while stumbling along the way despite your good intentions (the misplaced and misguided anger and confusion Ignika felt after Mutran tricked the Nuva into attacking it). 

A lot of the time I feel as inexperienced as a living being as Ignika probably did, and I admire how despite this inexperience Ignika forges forward. The concept of Ignika's consciousness also implies loneliness and I get choked up at Ignika giving up the existence it so wanted to experience for the good of all.

I also feel like I have kind of a similar relationship with gender to Ignika, which is rare when the story is usually so gender binary.

personal_banner_6.png