'Bionicle: The Legend Continues' Fan-Game

SilentMoon1808

Hello, everyone!

I present you my (kinda) ambitious project: Bionicle: the Legend Continues!

This fan-made game will have three game modes:

• SINGLEPLAYER: The campaign mode, which allows you to play through the 10 years of the original Bionicle saga.
  • CO-OP: Team up with another person and complete the singleplayer levels adapted to the 'Co-Op' style.
  • DUELS: Fight against another person with your favourite Bionicle character.

(NOTE: Co-Op and Duels can only be played on the same computer.)

Unless the engine keeps crashing on me and/or I start to not have enough time, this is my promise.

This is the link for the demo, which is basically the skeleton of the game. All that you see in it is subject to change.

Credits to LEGO, InnerRayg, Cryoshell, Daughtry, All-Insane Kids and All-American Rejects for the material. :)

Well, it might be a good idea to explain what the game is supposed to be, like, what is a player supposed to expect from the gameplay, and also show a few screenshots from your progress.

I played your demo a little. Controls seem a little buggy at times, but that's understandable this early on. So I get the impression you intend to create the entire Bionicle saga as a 2D, side-scrrolling, pixel art platformer with strong similarities to Mario?

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

• 1 year later...