Menduce, the knifeman

• 1 year later...

He's very skinny, looks exactly like the kind of guys to collect knives.

• Upvote 1

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

2 hours ago, confused piraka said:

are you one of them....?

No, I'm a bit more muscular and would prefer guns lol.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

3 hours ago, confused piraka said:

are you by any chance American nectann?

Yes, I am a red blooded American.

On 11/29/2022 at 8:36 AM, confused piraka said:

very nice system integration

Hey confused piraka, just a reminder to check the date of the last post in a topic before you hit reply. This topic was last posted in over a year ago, and topics in the BBC forum shouldn't be posted in after 120 days of inactivity. Here's a handy list of the topic revival limits if you need it.

Revived topic closed.

• Eyru locked this topic