Here is my theory making okoto an alternate universe in g1, correct me if i do something not canon

So, in this timeline, the toa metru don't ever come to existence, they just stay as matoran. Makuta terridax succeeds in erasing all the matoran's memory, even memory of their gender (matoran gender usually depends on their voice and element), explaining why korgot is a girl, and why the old jungle protector has a jungle tribe wife. Makuta somehow also steals the mask of creation, intending to use it sometimes in the future. He steals other ancient artifacts, including the mask of light - we will get to that later. In his time as dume, he learned a lot about matoran culture, and the art of mask making, and because he doesn't want to wait untill poor vakama makes the mask of time, he makes it himself, and succeeds. Now he is ready to wake up the matoran (now okotans) on the island of mata nui (now okoto, because he wants the matoran not knowing about mata nui, so they wouldn't revoult and want to return to his body) under his rule. He will provide them with masks of power, which they would use in daily life, and will keep the secret of mask making for himself. For thousands of years, he made all the masks himself. But one day, a ta matoran (actually just a av matoran in disguise) in an another world known as takua, but here going by the name ekimu, working for makuta as a janitor, finds the mask of light, but he accidentally knocks it into lava (no, now it isn't incased in stone) and that lava eventually flows to the place where he once comes through to become the toa of light (in journey to one). Not realising what he's done, and thinking it was just a normal mask, he keeps on working. Then makuta came into the room, and saw ekimu. Ekimu, interested in his art of mask making, asks if he could know how he makes those masks, and begs makuta to teach him his art of mask making. So, makuta, needing some help in his workshop, accepts him as his apprentice. They, for thousands of years made masks of power for all the okotans, but untill eventually makuta went insane, ekimu killed him, and the toa killed him again. The end. Some notes include culta and the skull villians being fallen toa, the skull spiders and LOSS being mutated visorak, and the elemental beasts being pure elemental rahi. This theory is definetly flawed, for instance, how the heck are okotans able to reproduce (we clearly know the jungle protector has a child, and in the webisodes the fire protector talks to his son) but let me know in the comments.

Edited by MR.StrawBerry13

First, please do not format your posts like this. Second, in the title you said "correct me if I do something not canon" but putting Okoto in G1 is already not canon. So right away, everything here is non-canon. 

Anyway, I have noticed some apparent flaws in your theory. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but I have a lot of questions. Why would Makuta take the Matoran to Mata Nui/Okoto? He wants to rule the universe, or rather become the universe, and it can't function without the Matoran working in Metru Nui. Why would he choose to be the only guy who can make Masks? That's a lot of tedious work for an evil mastermind. How does Makuta die twice at the end? Where do the Toa come from in this version? 

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

22 hours ago, Master Inika said:

How does G1 and G2 sharing a universe add to either story?

In all seriousness, I always imagined that G2 could be something that takes place hundreds of thousands of years after G1, like NieR Gestalt and NieR Automata, or Transformers and Beast Wars. If G2 had more time to develop, they could have definitely started tying the stories together, especially since they might have been hinting at it with the Vahi.
I'm not saying that they necessarily should be connected, but rather that they could tie in together pretty neatly if the writers chose to do so.

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:18 PM, Lorentz said:

First, please do not format your posts like this. Second, in the title you said "correct me if I do something not canon" but putting Okoto in G1 is already not canon. So right away, everything here is non-canon. 

Anyway, I have noticed some apparent flaws in your theory. I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but I have a lot of questions. Why would Makuta take the Matoran to Mata Nui/Okoto? He wants to rule the universe, or rather become the universe, and it can't function without the Matoran working in Metru Nui. Why would he choose to be the only guy who can make Masks? That's a lot of tedious work for an evil mastermind. How does Makuta die twice at the end? Where do the Toa come from in this version? 

I don't know what you mean by the first thing, but with the second thing, you could OBVIOUSLY tell that i meant everything outside that.

Now (i'm pretty sure) makuta made the plan to become the universe after the 2001 storyline, he at first just wanted to rule the matoran. He would probably be the only mask maker to be special among the matoran, and to have controll over them. I don't know what second death you mean. And the last one is a good question. I actually made this theory to connect to a larger fanfiction I'm working on called the adventures on spherus magna. The story is happening after the reformation of spherus magna, but that's not the point. Basically, the villian transports 6 out of the 8 toa nuva (yes toa ignika returns in this timeline) with now upgraded g2 armour to a random alternate future to get rid of them. 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, MR.StrawBerry13 said:

I don't know what you mean by the first thing

You center-aligned the entire post with white text on a black background.

OBVIOUSLY tell that i meant everything outside that.

But there is nothing outside that. Everything you said goes against the canon, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's the whole point of fan fiction.

the 2001 storyline, he at first just wanted to rule the matoran.

Well your fanfic idea starts with the 2004 storyline with the Toa Metru failing, so now I'm confused. 

I don't know what second death you mean.

You said "...and the toa killed him again."

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 1

@Sailor Wah! and @Fyndegil, this is a warning to stay on topic. As per the BZPower Rules & Guidelines:

Do not post if you have nothing to add. If you don't know the answer to a question or have nothing to add to a discussion - DON'T POST. This is considered spam and will result in your posts getting deleted. Repeated offenses may result in administrative action.

Your spam posts have been deleted. Please re-read the BZPower Rules & Guidelines if you are not sure if your post is breaking the rules.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 10:39 PM, Lorentz said:

You center-aligned the entire post with white text on a black background.

But there is nothing outside that. Everything you said goes against the canon, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's the whole point of fan fiction.

Well your fanfic idea starts with the 2004 storyline with the Toa Metru failing, so now I'm confused. 

You said "...and the toa killed him again."

For the first thing, i will try to format my posts differently from this point on - i copypasted the entire thing from a reddit post i made a few months ago.

I didn't get the second thing the first time, so i now get what you mean.

With the third thing, i'm sorry, my mistake, i messed up.

With the final thing, by the first death, i meant when ekimu (takua) knocked his mask of ultimate power of, and banished him to the shadow realm, and by the second i meant the ending of the journey to one, with the rushed and unsatisfying ending, where the toa kill him, and ,,return back to their home planets'' (probably one planet being spherus magna, but that is an unfinished theory - heck a whole fan story serial for an another time).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, Lenny7092 said:

It’s the multiverse, so yeah.

This. If you're writing fanfic, don't worry about the canon at all. You're already making it all up, so be bold and have fun.

• Upvote 1