LEGO Architecture Skylines Build on Sunday

Two lovely cities, one fun live build! Join us on Sunday, November 7th at 1 PM Eastern as we assemble 21034 London and 21033 Chicago from the LEGO Architecture Skyline series of sets! Come by the BZPower Twitch channel to watch, chat, and win some prizes. Also, don't forget that Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend - enjoy that extra hour and we'll see you on Sunday!

View the full article

I got the New York City set among the Architecture Skylines earlier this year, so I would like to have at least the Chicago one without having to spend $100 on Bricklink. As much as I would love to watch this livebuild, I'm afraid I'll be a little busy with other things at the time.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, I finally got a chance to watch the recording of this livebuild, and among the various things I wish I could've commented on as I watched, I'd like to point out that you made a mistake while building the London set. The support struts for the center part of the London Eye are supposed to be angled forward so that it's centered within the ring, but you instead placed those struts angled backwards away from the ring so that it sticks out in a way that the nonexistent spokes of the wheel would make the whole thing shaped more like a sideways cone than a disk (it's especially notable while viewing the set from the side).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.