Sonic Generations (Xbox 360 - Ps3 - Pc)

350px-Sonic-generations-logo.png

I know what you're thinking, "BAAWWWW ANOTHER SONIK GAEM IT WILL SUK SONIK ALLWAIS SUKS BAWWWW" Well let me tell you that you are wrong. Know why you are wrong?

Análisis-del-juego-Sonic-Generations.jpg.

OH YEAH BABEH

While celebrating Sonic's 25th birthday, a mysterious force (Called Time Eater in the files) sends Sonic and his friends (inb4 bawww friends) back in time where Sonic meets Sonic!That's right babeh, Classic Sonic back and more chubby and cute than ever. In this game you control both Modern Sonic (Unleashed and Colours styled gameplay) and Classic Sonic (Traditional 2D gameplay) as they race well-known stages including Green Hill and Chemical Plant Zone (Effing Chemical Plant <3) and facing popular enemies from Sonic's timeline. Level List Classic Era: Green Hill Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog, Chemical Plant Zone (<3) - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sky Sanctuary Zone - Sonic 3 & Knuckles (OH YEAH) "Dreamcast" Era: Speed Highway - Sonic Adventure (<3), City Escape - Sonic Adventure 2 and Seaside Hill - Sonic Heroes (Note that Seaside Hill is on the Dreamcast era because Sonic Heroes was released in the era of the PS2 and Gamecube, the same era as the Dreamcast.) Modern Era: Crisis City - Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (<3), Rooftop Run - Sonic Unleashed and Planet Wisp - Sonic Colours (Eh...)SPOILERS - BOSSES LIST BELOW.

Rival (Chase Bosses)/BossesClassic Era: Classic Metal Sonic (Rival) - Sonic CD (Fought in Chemical Plant but themed as Stardust Speedway from Sonic CD), Death Egg Robot (Boss) - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Fought in the Death Egg) "Dreamcast" Era: Shadow the Hedgehog (Rival) - Sonic Adventure 2 (Fought in the Space Colony ARK), Perfect Chaos (Boss) - Sonic Adventure (Fought on Station Square, unknown if faced as Super Sonic). Modern Era: Silver the Hedgehog (Rival) - Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 (Fought on Crisis City), Egg Dragoon (Boss) - Sonic Unleashed Final Boss: Time Eater

Sonic Generations will release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on November 1st. There's also a 3DS Version on development with different level list but same bosses. I would post pics, but I'm tired to look for posts. Who's excited for this game?

Do not trust corrupted memories.

Isn't there an official Sonic topic?Well, if you need Generations news, even down to the smallest tidbit, I'd go to TSSZ.And it's Sonic's 20th Birthday.Also, there are extra missions involving other characters. They also stand outside the Hub Worlds:Tails in Green HillAmy in Chemical PlantKnuckles in Sky SanctuaryCream in Speed HighwayRouge in City EscapeEspio in Seaside HillBlaze in Crisis CityVector in Rooftop RunCharmy in Planet WispAlso, a new trailer was released today.