I need help, i'm stuck in mnog

MR.StrawBerry13

So you know how nuju tells you to give a letter to all the turaga, and then you return to ko koro, and kapura is suposed to be there? Well, i gave the letter to all the turaga, flied to ko koro, and he wasn't there, resulting in me not being able to continue. What is wrong and how can i fix it?

Bez názvu.png

If you're speed running the game you may have missed a task. Possibly in Onu-Koro, there are a lot of hoops and back and forth with that area of the game. Also, I am not sure if having the book of Chronicles and the golden chisel are required to beat the game, but best to make sure you go through every bit of dialouge with every Turaga. It also could just be a bad load and rebooting the game might fix it. Or you could try visiting Nuju again and see what he says. Which version of the game are you playing? If it's the one with the chapters you could replay a previous chapter, a little time consuming, but at least you wouldn't be starting over. 

7 hours ago, chuckschwa said:

If you're speed running the game you may have missed a task. Possibly in Onu-Koro, there are a lot of hoops and back and forth with that area of the game. Also, I am not sure if having the book of Chronicles and the golden chisel are required to beat the game, but best to make sure you go through every bit of dialouge with every Turaga. It also could just be a bad load and rebooting the game might fix it. Or you could try visiting Nuju again and see what he says. Which version of the game are you playing? If it's the one with the chapters you could replay a previous chapter, a little time consuming, but at least you wouldn't be starting over. 

I once played the game and intentionally didn't get the chisel and it still let me progress and win.

Without knowing exactly what you've done, it's hard for us to pinpoint the problem. There are one of a million things you could have missed. I'd start by just going around and re-delivering the letter to all five Turaga as a starting point.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Kapura just shows up at random on your route, not necessarily always at Ko-Koro. If he isn't there, take a wander around the other villages again, he'll pop up just outside one of them. I've seen him outside the Ga-Koro gates before, or where the beach joins the charred forest in Ta-Wahi ^^

I don't think you would have missed any earlier task; I'm fairly sure you can't get to Ko-Koro in the first place until you've resolved all the other villages' quests - Jala only asks you to join the guard and get the cablecar pass after you've resolved everything else. I think it's just gonna be that the Random Kapura Generator wasn't in your favour this time, is all.

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."