Do all Rahkshi types look the same?

51 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Lorentz has no idea what he’s talking about.

As far as I can tell, he hasn't said anything wrong so far.

Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't mean he's not right. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

2 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

What if some of you guys are casual fans who never look at BioSector01. I’m trying to help them and to show that I know a lot about Bionicle just in case there are this kind of people. We don’t know everyone how much knowledge do they have. That’s something a true fan would say. I understand what you are saying. It’s just that I’m trying to help you guys understand my point. Sometimes, some of you joke around without knowing what something is. We can make theory, but let’s be mature in this Lorentz has no idea what he’s talking about. Some people from a Facebook group that I’m in believe you guys are saying genuine stuff, but that’s not true all of the time for some of you. No offense. True, we have opinions, but we have to use them wisely rather than crushing or disheartening people’s ideas and theories. Some people like Lorentz should not have done that to me. 

Anyway, seriously, please let’s talk about the Rahkshi, guys.

I'm gonna be real with you dawg, I think anyone who knows what BZPower is knows what BS01 is. And yeah he isn't wrong about what he's been saying, he's just being blunt. A lot of the ideas you present are realistically speaking infeasible. I understand that it is something you're passionate about, but at the same time you have to look at these things in the most logical way possible and consider what should and shouldn't be done. And loading up your posts with information we already know in an excessive manner is unnecessary.

Instead of listing all six Rahkshi individually in one of your earlier posts, you could have just said something along the lines of "six Rahkshi were released in 2003" or something. :/

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

What if some of you guys are casual fans who never look at BioSector01.

I can absolutely guarantee that nobody who is browsing BZP in 2022, 12 years since Bionicle ended, is a casual fan. 

On 1/28/2022 at 6:01 AM, Lenny7092 said:

2. There are many new people who come to this website after 2010, 2014, or 2016, when Bionicle and Hero Factory ended.

Dude, if they haven't figured out that Bionicle is a Lego toyline in 5 years, then I seriously doubt they'd even be in the Storyline and Theories section of this site at all.

Edited by Lorentz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

this Lorentz has no idea what he’s talking about.

Can you please explain? As far as I can tell, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Some people like Lorentz should not have done that to me. 

Done what to you? Crushing your Bionicle hopes and dreams? Lego already crushed all of those when they cancelled the line, twice.

Edited by Lorentz
  • Upvote 2

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

23 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I’m trying to help them and to show that I know a lot about Bionicle just in case there are this kind of people.

You're so conceited, Lenny.

(apologies to Anthony Michael Hall)

• Upvote 1

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 1/30/2022 at 8:42 PM, Lenny7092 said:

What if some of you guys are casual fans who never look at BioSector01. I’m trying to help them and to show that I know a lot about Bionicle just in case there are this kind of people

That's interesting too. Because if you know so much as a Bionicle G1 veteran, why are you asking us if all Rahkshi types look the same? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ZEROANON00 said:

Yeah that's a good point, how would a "casual" fan be able to even answer this kind of question?

Just making up random things I guess. 

Edited by Lorentz
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2022 at 2:42 PM, Lenny7092 said:

What if some of you guys are casual fans who never look at BioSector01. I’m trying to help them and to show that I know a lot about Bionicle just in case there are this kind of people. We don’t know everyone how much knowledge do they have. That’s something a true fan would say. I understand what you are saying. It’s just that I’m trying to help you guys understand my point. Sometimes, some of you joke around without knowing what something is. We can make theory, but let’s be mature in this Lorentz has no idea what he’s talking about. Some people from a Facebook group that I’m in believe you guys are saying genuine stuff, but that’s not true all of the time for some of you. No offense. True, we have opinions, but we have to use them wisely rather than crushing or disheartening people’s ideas and theories. Some people like Lorentz should not have done that to me. 

Anyway, seriously, please let’s talk about the Rahkshi, guys.

No one’s trying to make you feel disheartened. I’m sorry if that’s how our feedback makes you feel, but I don’t know what you’d like us to do. Do you want us to just pretend to enjoy it more than we do?

I’ll let you have the last word and I won’t comment in this topic on it any more, since you don’t seem to want me to, but it’s been three days, so I think the Rahkshi conversation is starting to peter out somewhat.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 6 months later...

Yikes, now I see why Lenny is not active here anymore...

Anywho. Yeah, making all 36 remaining types would have been unfeasible, however, I do think nowadays with 3d Printing and stuff, ordering a "pack" for a Rahkshi of your choice would be neat, would spare me the pain of painting parts. I'm sure the spines are out there so anyone can do it.

Also despite them all looking identical, I ignore that and like to think there would be some variation, with some being more beast-like or maybe changing appearance as the kraata level increases. Idk.

58 minutes ago, Axelford said:

However, I do think nowadays with 3d Printing and stuff, ordering a "pack" for a Rahkshi of your choice would be neat, would spare me the pain of painting parts.

Someone has done exactly that. I remember seeing parts for different variations floating around on Shapeways. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

On 8/4/2022 at 12:28 PM, Nato G said:

I remember seeing parts for different variations floating around on Shapeways. 

On 8/4/2022 at 11:28 AM, Axelford said:

the spines are out there so anyone can do it.

Yeah! I've seen them (the spines) too! Some are definitely in my headcanon :biggrin: