Bionicle 20th Anniversary Fan Game: Onu-Koro Cave-In

specsowl

Hello! Remember MNOG 3D? This isn't it, but it's something by a few of the same people!

We wanted to make something for Bionicle's 20th Anniversary and we decided that a Quest for the Toa inspired game with MNOG gameplay would be a lot of fun, and now we've made it available for you to play for free!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

We made a goal for ourselves to make this game in a weekend, but we did have some pre-production time as well as tinkering with it after. This game is the culmination of about 3 weeks of work. We hope you enjoy it!

The objective of the game is to simply help the troubled Matoran scattered around Onu-Koro. Talk with everyone and see if you can find the items that they require. Maybe Turaga Whenua will give you something special if you help everyone?

Peop.gif.295b1252f2a832b6f4f266e84e4fb784.gif

Make any Matoran you want using our character creator!

OnuKoro_Screenshot3.thumb.jpg.2172e96dd657e46d77f85f29c5b36028.jpgOnuKoro_Screenshot2.thumb.jpg.361d94c4473b51832542a98b63f836e2.jpgOnuKoro_Screenshot1.thumb.jpg.fb9dc9dc3b71de7b94e8db67a79448e0.jpg
OnuKoro_Screenshot4.thumb.jpg.2e88f532aa87f01b9fbb0b8d210fc87e.jpg

Edited by specsowl
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Phenomenal! Just played it, and you guys outdid yourselves!

• Like 1

To all BIONICLE fanfiction writers - send me your work, I'd genuinely love to read it - especially canon compliant pieces. I'm always looking for more such material to read and to circulate with my friends.

• 4 months later...
  • Black Six featured this topic
  • 11 months later...