Months Of Refreshing

Tahuri

=OYou're alive! And still making comics!It seems that this downtime didn't tarnish your talent, eh? =P

Alive and doing well. Thank you. :)

Oh hoi, thar Tahuri! You still Blur your comics? :P

Yessir. Still do, it's kind of like a signature style. A style that has quite amazing results if you don't mind me being blunt. ;)

HAHAH! Believe me, I'm only speaking for the people with poor quality screen resolutions and poor eyesight. Another question:Are you doing to use all of your characters now? :nodsandsmiles:

This isn't really a comeback or anything. It was just a fun comic. ;)
You haven't answered my question.Are you planning to use all your characters more?

HAHAH! Believe me, I'm only speaking for the people with poor quality screen resolutions and poor eyesight. Another question:Are you doing to use all of your characters now? :nodsandsmiles:

This isn't really a comeback or anything. It was just a fun comic. ;)
You haven't answered my question.Are you planning to use all your characters more?
Well the question is a bit irrelevant if I don't plan on posting another comic ever again after this, and I don't know because that might be the case. Because of that, I have no idea what characters I'd use in a "future comic," I really just use whoever I feel like other than Tahuri.

Whoa, Tahuri. I remember you way back when... Awesome comic and such. Its good to see you're still alive out there =P

Thanks, it's good to be alive, haha. :) Edited by Tahuri

• 5 years later...

All this nostalgia and I'm still 6 years too late to the party.

Good comic, old friend!

"What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. "

- Leonardo DiCaprio as Dom Cobb, Inception

newbannercompressed.png