Ninjago’s TV show has timing issues these days.

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Happy New Year! Anyway, speaking for the new year, last year is missing something: the Island miniseries and Season 14: Seabound from Ninjago’s TV show. They may have aired in the Canada and many other countries, but not in the USA in 2021? Why’s that? These episodes are based on sets in 2021. I really want them to come anytime soon. 

It’s not the first time this happened, even though this is worse. Some of the episodes in Season 11: Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu had its episodes aired in the USA in early 2020 rather than in the summer of 2019 because that season is based on the summer 2019 sets. 

It is also not the first time that Ninjago has timing issues. In January 2011, we have the pilots episodes, which features both winter 2011 sets and most of summer 2011 sets rather than just the winter ones. Well, there is a series of shorts in summer 2011 that show all summer sets, even though the story arc is over, and the shorts take place after that. The same happened with the 2012 episodes. I mean, there are two of thirteen episodes based on the 2012 sets that aired in December 2011 rather than early 2012 (well, the the first won episodes were sneak peek episodes and then they officially aired in January 2012). Also, the whole Season 2: Rise of the Snakes aired in early 2012 while it has all 2012 sets rather than just the winter ones. Plus, Season 3: The Stone Army, which is based on 2013 sets, aired in 2012 rather than 2013 for some reason (and that season has a little bit of more 2012 set stuff)? 

Does anyone has an explanation about why the timing is weird?

Edited by Lenny7092
Fixed some grammar issues.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

2 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I mean, there are two of thirteen episodes based on the 2012 that aired in December 2011 rather than early 2012. Also, the whole Season 2: Rise of the Snakes aired in early 2012 while it has all 2012 sets rather than just the winter ones. Plus, Season 3: The Stone Army, which is based on 2013 sets, aired in 2012 rather than 2013 for some reason (and that season has a little bit of more 2012 set stuff)?

These could probably be classified as teasers or otherwise to build demand.

The rest of them might be due to production or scheduling issues.

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 12:04 PM, Lenny7092 said:

the Island miniseries and Season 14: Seabound from Ninjago’s TV show. They may have aired in the Canada and many other countries, but not in the USA this year? Why’s that? These episodes are based on sets in 2021. I really want them to come anytime soon. 

Both Seabound and the Island appeared on Netflix in early November. But it does seem rather strange that a streaming service would get the episodes before TV...

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu