Play LEGO Universe in 2022

You may remember Darkflame Universe from when we mentioned its appearance on the Bits N' Bricks podcast last year, and the fan-made recreation of LEGO Universe has been continuing to mature. By the end of last year, they made their MMO server open source, which prompted BZPower member BULiK to set up the Unofficial BZPower Darkflame Lego Universe Server, allowing people to play the MMO once again! If you're interested, head over to the topic to see what you need to do to join. A bit of technical know-how is required, so make sure you follow the instructions carefully and double-check things before you start asking BULiK for help, as he's doing this for fun. This is a cool opportunity to experience (or revisit) a dead game that's been given new life!

View the full article

I wonder if they were waiting to see if people were able to get it set up and working?

I can testify that if I, the technological naive, can set it up, then the average earthworm likely could. Thanks again to BULiK & friends for the tremendous install help via the Discord server! Congrats on the feature! 

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi