Takutanuva box

T.B.O.C

Hello all! Long time, no see.

Title says it all - I'm looking to see if anyone has just the box for Takutanuva for sale. I believe there's only US copies, but if it matters I am looking for the box for the version that came with the movie-edition Kraahkan. I am not interested in the set itself.

I'm willing to pay, but with very few out there for sale, I'm willing to scout out offers. I am also on the hunt for a few other boxes/canisters if so interested, such as:

Most all smaller boxes sets (Bohrok Va, Matotan of Mata Nui, Matotan of Metru Nui, Rahaga, Matotan of Voya Nui, Matotan of Mahri Nui)

Maxilos and Spinax, Lesovikk, Turaga Vakama, Turaga Onewa, Sidorak, Axonn, and boxes for most collectible packs (mainly looking for Katana, Kanohi Nuva & Krana Kal, Rhotuka, and Zamor spheres)

Canisters: Onua Mata, Tahnok, Guurahk, Turahk, Panrahk, Whenua Hordika, Onewa Hordika, Nokama Hordika, Boggerak, Roporak, Oohnorak, Bitil.

Feel free to make any offers! For the time being, I'd prefer US only due to shipping costs, but may consider international if you have many of these (or Takutanuva).

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!