Gallery of Spinnys

Arcee

Seems like the Q&A page's spinny section is out of date. The embedded links aren't showing, and it only goes up to Gali G2Screenshot_20220418-161658_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0c96a9f34f96932fcf55bce5bb80633e.jpg

Does anybody have the full set of spinny gifs? Especially the newest ones, which are what I was looking for in the first place

This is due to the temporary change of BZPower's front page to be on bzpower.info, while those links point to bzpower.com. if you click a link and then replace the url with .info, the image will appear.

As for it being outdated, I think that's just it being outdated.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

3 minutes ago, BULiK said:

This is due to the temporary change of BZPower's front page to be on bzpower.info, while those links point to bzpower.com. if you click a link and then replace the url with .info, the image will appear.

As for it being outdated, I think that's just it being outdated.

Ah, ok!

Then changing the number gets me the spinny I was looking for. 

14year.gif

15year.gif

16year.gif

17year.gif

18year.gif

Thanks! Is this all of them?

... now if only I knew what those last two are supposed to be, lol

The last two are, respectively, the oni mask used by Ultra Violet in Ninjago, and Sweet Mayhem's helmet from The Lego Movie 2.

There are a few more, with the most recent one being the Shadow Tahu mask.

...my suggestion is that we use the 90th anniversary one for this year.

Edited by V-Dawg
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, V-Dawg said:

...my suggestion is that we use the 90th anniversary one for this year.

oh my... that's.... perfect

• Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)