[MOC] The Great Shogun (Samurai MOC 2022)

52030170824_7942bc1ced_c.jpg

The Great Shogun (Samurai MOC 2022) by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

Progress shots:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17895699205452229/

Well, it's been a long and arduous journey with this #MOC, which I consider to be my magnum opus. Head on over to the link above to see how it all started!

I've started this MOC over two years ago, and had made substantial progress towards this current version all the way back in Jan 2021, when it was about 75% done. Then life got in the way, and I had to prioritise other things, namely finishing my PhD, moving house, getting married, and a whole lot more. Since January I've been slowly reclaiming back some time for my #LEGO #hobby and I've been really enjoying it as of late. I plan to bring you guys a whole lot more in the coming weeks and months.

For now, enjoy this MOC and please let me know what you think! I'll also take this moment to thank my MasterPiece friends for their constant encouragement and support throughout this journey, without whom I'm not sure this would have turned out nearly as good.

:tohu:

Edited by BrickPharaoh
  • Like 2

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)