3 combiners Wairuha G1 Rahkshi and Vahki

I wanted to show off a few combiners from G1 that i re-designed. I had one basic rule in mind...only use parts available in the sets they were used from and i wanted to use the Green Blue and White theme as a second rule.

First up Wairuha Nuva.I took the base design from akamai and filled the gap with a few spare pieces and used a Miru from the KhingK parts pack.

Next up Rahkshi Kaita Wurahk on is a custom version re-design based on the (Kurahk Lerahk and Turahk as the third one).
Backstory: This Rahkshi was designed by Makuta Kojol for the heavy the assault on Artakha's fortress. Capable of spraying huge clouds of Acid/Poison from it's shoulder weapons and capable of sending waves of Anger and Disintegration over long distances from its hand weapons without touching a target. However they were slow and it difficult to control.

Final one is Vahki Hazardkh.
Backstory:
This Vahki combiner also had the codename Sentry. It was effective during the Toa and Dark Hunter War where they were used in large numbers to protect Metru Nui when the Toa numbers were starting to dwindle. These were equipped with a giant twin claw for a left hand and Vorzakh claw for cutting through enemy barricades. They are very fast but impulsive and rather destructive, this ended in the data for the combiner were scrapped by order of Turaga Dume after the war was over.

2002 Wairuha redone 01.jpg

2002 Wairuha redone 02.jpg

2002 Wairuha redone 03.jpg

Rahkshi Kaita Wurahk 1.png

Rahkshi Kaita Wurahk 2 backside.png

vahki combiner Hazardk 1.png

vahki combiner Hazardk 2.png

Nice models. Wairuha Nuva was always the weakest G1 instructions combiner, if you ask me. I like how you filled in the chest as well, that always made the Kaita look weirdly skeletal, even more than most Bionicle sets.

The Rahkshi one is my favorite. It looks so alien, yet still so much like a Rahkshi. It makes me think of the strange but weirdly comforting aesthetic of the early Kaita, with their weird but consistent colors, and how you have to get really creative with your part reuses.

The Vahki one mostly looks like the Kranua to me, but it's still not bad. The custom arm design is cool.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

On 6/5/2022 at 3:13 AM, Master Inika said:

Nice models. Wairuha Nuva was always the weakest G1 instructions combiner, if you ask me. I like how you filled in the chest as well, that always made the Kaita look weirdly skeletal, even more than most Bionicle sets.

The Rahkshi one is my favorite. It looks so alien, yet still so much like a Rahkshi. It makes me think of the strange but weirdly comforting aesthetic of the early Kaita, with their weird but consistent colors, and how you have to get really creative with your part reuses.

The Vahki one mostly looks like the Kranua to me, but it's still not bad. The custom arm design is cool.

Yes Kranua was a inspiration but the official one uses stubby arms and the head has no proper eyes.