I found a Glatorian Legends promo DVD, need info

Aygore

I'll pay one penny more than whatever that guy offers.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 6/14/2022 at 3:00 PM, Taria Pakari said:

And in comes Taria to snipe the buy with a paperclip and some pocket lint shaped a bit like Italy!

But seriously, I've never seen this before. What exactly is on it?

I know that the novelization of Legend Reborn came with a dvd or something that had the first couple minutes of the movie in it. Maybe its that, either way I am also intrigued. 

This Promo DVD is actually available for everyone to download on BioMediaProject when it was discovered around 2 years ago! Also as mentioned on the thread there is also a preview DVD included with the Novelisation of TLR. They share some content but the one here has much more to offer like commercials in high resolution and different character narrations in various languages. You can see the some of the visual differences of the 2 disks on my instagram page here. https://www.instagram.com/p/CahPvglruSB/

• Like 1

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest