What is the value of 175 kanoka and five hole kraahkan?

Defect

Hey i have been looking though my bionicle collection and fund alot of rare items, but im unable to find the price of two items (no one on sale on ebay or bricklink).

First one is the 175 Kanoka from the comics and the second one is a five hole kraahkan from Matuta 8593.

Im not sure im going to sell them but if they are high on your wishlist give my a offer.

20220618_213057.jpg

20220618_213113.jpg

I paid about 100 CAD for my 5 hole Kraahkan, was just last year, no idea on the 175 Kanoka but mysteriouspi is probably right on that!

On 6/20/2022 at 8:23 AM, InkAlchemist1994 said:

I have a 5-hole Kraahkan. First post in this thread says it's worth about $100, but someone offered me $200 plus a Pearl Gold Kraahkan (worth $300-1200) for mine. I'm not sure what's it's actually worth, but I hope this helps.

This is absolutely insane, the PGK has been known to sell for several times the five hole Kraahkan alone... Wild. Some people don't know what to offer for things, which I can relate to something but this is unbelievable

I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

On 6/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, Defect said:

Hey i have been looking though my bionicle collection and fund alot of rare items, but im unable to find the price of two items (no one on sale on ebay or bricklink).

First one is the 175 Kanoka from the comics and the second one is a five hole kraahkan from Matuta 8593.

Im not sure im going to sell them but if they are high on your wishlist give my a offer.

20220618_213057.jpg

20220618_213113.jpg

I found one listing of the disk for $15 in 2016. The five hole Kraahkan that I known of where sold for $175,200 and $275. These where in perfect condition sold on eBay with a 18% Markup on the price set by the seller. These where Buy It Now and Best Offer sales options.

2 hours ago, tourmalinex said:

I found one listing of the disk for $15 in 2016. The five hole Kraahkan that I known of where sold for $175,200 and $275. These where in perfect condition sold on eBay with a 18% Markup on the price set by the seller. These where Buy It Now and Best Offer sales options.

Do you mean "$175, $200 and $275" ? I cannot imagine one ever selling for $175,200 haha

Also I love that you made a list of the PGK prices, I think I'm the $129 one in 2021!

On 6/18/2022 at 12:48 PM, Defect said:

20220618_213057.jpg

20220618_213113.jpg

I would sell the 175 Kanoka for $25 on eBay, after Ebay takes a cut of roughly 13% you would get $21.47 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 10:01 PM, tourmalinex said:

There is misinformation going on with the PGK. Some sellers believe it to be a misprint, they don’t researcher the masks color. The color change is because Lego changed the masks color it’s not an accident. Yes, the prices are $175, $200 and $275.

Capture.JPG.7878109a5794d02331373e3a6870890e.JPG.0a32a69ef7e37714f2fbb4f93244ee2b.JPG

Right-o. I think it's interesting how the vohtarak shell from the Battle of Metru Nui set was also made in Pearl Gold from the switch happening, but the pearl gold Keelerak shell never happened. I guess early on sales data on the Battle Ram indicated that it wasn't super popular and Lego thought, naaah, we're not making more of these.

23 hours ago, junglejunggames said:

Right-o. I think it's interesting how the vohtarak shell from the Battle of Metru Nui set was also made in Pearl Gold from the switch happening, but the pearl gold Keelerak shell never happened. I guess early on sales data on the Battle Ram indicated that it wasn't super popular and Lego thought, naaah, we're not making more of these.

That's likely the case, though I kind of wish it weren't, I've got a few dark gold keelerak shells and I wouldn't mind a pearl gold one lol

On 7/7/2022 at 12:52 AM, toa trisabelle said:

That's likely the case, though I kind of wish it weren't, I've got a few dark gold keelerak shells and I wouldn't mind a pearl gold one lol

What other sets do you think would have been good with PG?
I would have LOVED Iruini & Lhikan in PG. and 2008 Takanuva in black + PG instead of white + gunmetal :l

• 5 weeks later...

Are you offering to sell the 175 disk? I am highly interested in acquiring one if you are.

Edited by Onvermel

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp