Humble LEGO Movie Bundle

The fine folks at Humble have recently released the LEGO At the Movies Game Bundle, where you can score up to nine LEGO videogames for Steam for a low price. Proceeds from the sales are going to support Active Minds. If you pay at least $10, you can get The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame, LEGO Disney-Pixar's The Incredibles, LEGO DC Super-Villains, The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2, LEGO MARVEL's Avengers, LEGO Jurassic World, The LEGO Movie Videogame, and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes. Even if you donate a little (or a lot) extra to support the good cause, it's still a fantastic deal to pick up those games!

View the full article

• Like 1

I'd got a bit bored of the Lego video game style recently, in all truth. That said: getting several of them super-cheap, including the two that I have the most interest in trying out (Incredibles and Marvel 2)... AND the money going to such a good cause as this into the bargain? Count me in! ^^

Thanks, again, for sharing offers like this!

Edited by That Matoran with a Vahi

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."