Mata Nui Island and a thank you to all who supported the GSR Project

Axelford

Hello, happy 810NICLE day USA people! Ran out of time to post this update on my project but as the Island is a build of it's own I'll just post it here:

(Thanks to my brother, @eilrach for help with this, took us 2 or 3 days of work to get it like this, it’s not perfect but this along with 6 mini Toa Mata was going to be the final update)

(Note: This was written just before it got 10k) Well, here we are, on the verge of 10,000 supporters. I won’t be able to update this once it hits the goal so some aspects such as the Island of Mata Nui won’t get seen here…although I will post a version of the GSR with that and instructions to Bricklink so keep an eye out for that! (I will stay true to my promise!)

Gathered friends, thank you. When this started out, it felt impossible to get here, this was my first Studio build and I did not know if I would complete it. Once it was built, I did not know if people would be interested, but we did it, thanks to you, a Toa, a hero. Thank you all. Thank you Maskposting, thank you r/bioniclelego, thank you TTV Boards-my digital home, thank you BZP, thank you to all those who shared the message whether it be on “Biscord” or “Biogram” and thank you to all the people who gave input and advice-you were heard.

And thank you to all those with other projects, who code and modify games, those with digital forges in which new masks and tools are made, who make mocs from worlds both strange and familiar, those who film stop motions, those who review and those who write new tales. You have ensured that Bionicle has never been gone.

Whatever happens from here, Bionicle will continue to live on. I was brought into the fandom by fan works and I’m sure many more will be. I’ll end things off by quoting the lad himself:

“All journey’s must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. There will be challenges to face and enemies to fight, but I know you will overcome. All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides. Be well, be strong, care for this world and for each other. Farewell.” - Mata Nui Greg Farshtey

-Axelford

Edited by Axelford
fixed tense
  • Like 9