Looking for 2 Kraata to complete set. Cyclone Stage 5 and 6

Slumber

Hello, Its that time again. Im on the look out for the last 2 Kraata i need for a complete set. They are both the Cyclone variant Stage 5 and 6. Im willing to pay a fair amount for each individual Kraata. Sadly i have no spares at this time. But im sure we could work something out so please hit me and we can discuss and details.

Colour wise they are often described as 'Pearl Sand Blue fading into Pearl Very Light Gray' . Ive seen the colours also been described as Metallic blue and Silver respectively. 
There is also something else to pay attention to. Sometimes these colours are mistakenly identified as the opposite fade due to the way the colours mix. One good way of identifying the correct colours is to look behind the head of the Kraata where you will see the more dominant colour where its not as apparent from the front. If anyone could help me out it would mean a lot. Its been a long journey. And this would conclude me having a complete G1 set of collectibles that arent of the precious metal or prototype variety. 

Looking for rare Bionicle Promo Materials!

• Press Kits/Press Packs
  • Promo CD/DVDs
  • Style Guides
  • Promo posters/leaflets etc
  • Anything Unique or one of a kind!

Please message if you have anything of interest