Ūln, the Firstbound

Pohaturon

"The binding process has evolved so much that it is easy to dismiss older attempts as crude or inelegant - but without those enterprising efforts we would be nowhere today."

- From the writings of High-Binder Arzanon

Ūln, the Firstbound

:kakama:

• Like 5

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

@Pohaturon Man, look at this chap! He's out there! There's a whole story waiting to be told in his design. I don't even know half of these parts and I'm loving it. The flower petal shape? Perfect. The tiny accessories for the accents? Tie the organic-in-mechanical concepts together nicely. Those talons for the hands and feet mesh with the triangular and living nature of the petals well. And the eye. The eye is a strong focal point, especially with the chains drawing back to it.

Going back through the archives, you've made some wonderful creations, but this is going to be one of my new favorites.

Did you know that insanity is contagious? I've been spreading it for years!

All hail Makuta Teridax that creepy guy to my right,Master of Shadows.

• 1 month later...

Friction joints on the shoulders kinda detract from the aesthetic, but otherwise I can't complain when old technic pieces make up most of the build. The face is amazing.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.