TRADING Trans Orange Nike Kraata for Stage 5 Cyclone Kraata

Xan

Hello, I'm looking for a stage 5 Cyclone Cyclone finish my set. This is the kraata with a metal blue head and silver tail. For trade I'm offering the trans orange kraata found in the Nike shoes. Pictures will be provided in DM's and I'm based in the UK, happy to ship overseas

Edited by Xan

4 hours ago, pilotobrien said:

I would highly discourage this trade, just keep refreshing ebay and bricklink I promise it'll come up

I know its not fair in my favour and I don't really mind, I've already acquired a second trans orange Kraata and at this point I just want to be done collecting 

17 hours ago, Xan said:

I know its not fair in my favour and I don't really mind, I've already acquired a second trans orange Kraata and at this point I just want to be done collecting 

Seconded that it's a bad trade...I've literally sold a trans old kraata for $300. Offer someone even $50 for a cyclone kraata and most would be thrilled to sell.

7 hours ago, ToaDume said:

Seconded that it's a bad trade...I've literally sold a trans old kraata for $300. Offer someone even $50 for a cyclone kraata and most would be thrilled to sell.

Problem with that is finding a cyclone to begin with. Look at the forum, there are threads of people looking for them and getting completely ignored. I offer a neon orange one and get a reply within hours. I don't care about the money, I've turned down offers of $400 for mine, and the extra I recently acquired I paid nothing for, and I will never use it, so to me this seems just fine. 

• Like 1