Double VIP Points This Week

From now until Sunday, October 16th, you can get twice the VIP points on your purchases at LEGO Shop@Home. If you've been planning to pick something up and haven't seen it on sale elsewhere, this is as good a time as any. There's several gift-with-purchase promotions going on right now, so make sure you check out the requirements to see if you can stack up for multiple rewards!

View the full article

For the second year in a row, I got a little too impatient to really take advantage of this, but at least this time it was for only one set rather than a bunch of them. Specifically, I had been waiting all summer for the "90 Years of Play" Classic set (yes, the one with that google-eyed brick-built Tahu mini model) to eventually come back into stock so I could actually place an order for it, and when it finally did last week, I immediately went for it. While I definitely missed the better opportunity to get that particular set during this week's double VIP points offer, I do have some other sets I've been interested in, so I'll probably consider getting those other things this week.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.